It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pamela Geller vs Imam Anjem Choudary on Fox News, Hannity: 'You Want Her To Die!'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

SHOCK VIDEO: Radical Imam Tells Pamela Geller on Live TV She Should be SLAUGHTERED. ‘You Want Her to Die!’ Hannity, Pam Geller Come to Blows with Anjem Choudary. Fox News Sean Hannity and Pamela Geller got into a pretty fierce shouting match with Muslim cleric Anjem Choudary over whether Geller should be put to death for organizing a cartoon contest to, as Choudary put it, insult Muhammad and all Muslims. The contest, of course, was targeted by two shooters who ended up dead and have reported ties to ISIS.

Pamela Geller vs Imam Anjem Choudary on Fox News, Hannity: 'You Want Her To Die!'

So i came across this video on one of my Youtube news feeds. Personally i find it appalling that any Man should wish a woman to die over what amounts to a cartoon and people simply expressing there views. Just wondering as to my fellow ATS members opinions pertaining to the video and subject?
edit on 7-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

SHOCK VIDEO: Radical Imam Tells Pamela Geller on Live TV She Should be SLAUGHTERED. ‘You Want Her to Die!’ Hannity, Pam Geller Come to Blows with Anjem Choudary. Fox News Sean Hannity and Pamela Geller got into a pretty fierce shouting match with Muslim cleric Anjem Choudary over whether Geller should be put to death for organizing a cartoon contest to, as Choudary put it, insult Muhammad and all Muslims. The contest, of course, was targeted by two shooters who ended up dead and have reported ties to ISIS.

So i came across this video on one of my Youtube news feeds. Personally i find it appalling that any Man should wish a woman to die over what amounts to a cartoon and people simply expressing there views. Just wondering as to my fellow ATS members opinions pertaining to the subject?

Choudrey is scum. That's all anyone needs to know.

+17 more 
posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Here's what I predict in the pages to follow on this thread:

People will come in and defend Gellar's first amendment right to do what she's doing.

Muslim Apologists will come in and decry her practices, saying it's state sanctioned bigotry.

The people in the middle will be chased out.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hmm I had points removed and a post taken down for my previous thoughts on Choudary..lol, I cant say I have a lot of respect for Geller either..she is a troll but she isn't calling for anyone's death.

+6 more 
posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So he finds a radical to support the idea that are radicals out there?

Makes sense.

I love how she blames obama for the FBI not reaching out to her.

Course this is all obamas fault.

+28 more 
posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So he claims that he would attack anyone that insulted his mother also?

I think I'll take him up on that.

Anjem Choudary your mom wears pork leather combat boots.
edit on 7-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
She brings out the best in people that hate her and how she exposes things.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

And she wears cheap pantyhose..take that chouderhead.

edit on 7-5-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How can she expose something that we already knew?

The Charlie Hebdo attacks already exposed what she did, she just wanted to do it again for some reason.
I know I know, free speech and cause she had the right to.

Going on a talk show and talking to an already confirmed radical person isn't much of an exposure either.
Now if they had someone on there that wasn't like the gentlemen they had and he/she threatened her then you would have a point.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Obama *Owns* it.

I bet he gave the direct orders.

"This is a serious threat," said Hannity. "Basically a Fatwa, a death threat, has now been issued. Your reaction to that? Have you had any contact with the FBI?"

"They have not contacted me, but of course we've now increased my team. I have a team now, private security, and NYPD counterterror has been in touch with me," said Geller.

"Did you reach out to the FBI?"

"I did," Geller confirmed.

Hannity followed up, "Homeland Security hasn't gotten ahold of you, the FBI hasn't gotten ahold of you?"

"No, and this is interesting because this is a terrorist threat. And the FBI, President Obama should provide security. There's no question about it. Because he created an environment that raised the stakes on this," Geller said.

Pam Geller: No Contact from FBI, Homeland Security Since Terror Attack

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

And the Vets?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Simple, everybody should carry pork, anybody that wants to "try" something, make sure they're covered head to toe, alive and dead.

Make it PUBLICLY known.

That should be enough to chase them away.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

^-- looks like we're in luck.

edit on 7-5-2015 by flibbleflobble because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think it's a GREAT idea so long as they are willing to throw bodies at us at least we can set up nice neat ambushes to exterminate jihadists.
IN OUR country anyway.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Both two sides of the same coin.
They should both be locked up together and let them kill each other.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Greathouse

And she wears cheap pantyhose..take that chouderhead.

His mama is so greasy she uses bacon for Band-Aids.

link   
We just have to keep killing them and covering them with pork faster than they can rape err breed.

We should also slime their willies in pork then chop em off too and force feed em that.

edit on 7-5-2015 by flibbleflobble because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: flibbleflobble

"Simple, everybody should carry pork, anybody that wants to "try" something, make sure they're covered head to toe, alive and dead."

Thing with that is Pork is not bulletproof never mind bomb proof.

edit on 7-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   
Ever seen a nest of rattlesnakes? If you have then you know how they will react when you poke at it with a sharp stick. The snakes will become agitated, squirm around and rattle and most likely strike out in defense.

Do we know what a troll is? A troll is a person who pokes the nest with a sharp stick, knowing full well what the reaction will be and then whines 'oh innocent me'. 'All I was doing was engaging in 'free speech'. Baloney. She got the exact reaction she was hoping for. So be it.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Agreed, hunting them will be easy now.

+21 more 
posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'm sorry, I have ZERO sympathy for anyone, of any religion, creed, or philosophy, that can be brought to foaming-at-the-mouth rage with a god damn picture. It's not "poking the nest". It's "showcasing absurdity".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join