It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pamela Geller vs Imam Anjem Choudary on Fox News, Hannity: 'You Want Her To Die!'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Keeps the plebs entertained and fearful

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Since when is the POTUS personally responsible for providing security to some one who gets a threat?!?!

Some one got an example of one doing so?

I for one call horsepucks on the FBI not talking to her at all.
I think she just said that cause she was on the soap box and wanted to take a dig.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Hannitys specialty is showcasing absurdity he always tees up interviews where its a foregone conclusion it will end up a screaming match the loudest in the room always being Hannity himself.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Choudary should be strung up from a tree, and is one of the few people that if I saw in person, would have no problem doing it myself.

He holds disgusting views, views that don't belong in Britain.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: flibbleflobble

"Simple, everybody should carry pork, anybody that wants to "try" something, make sure they're covered head to toe, alive and dead."

Thing with that is Pork is not bulletproof never mind bomb proof.

I had a idea originally as a joke. Then I realized it actually made a little sense. Someone should make anti Jihad pepper spray all they would need to do is add pork oil.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
They both don't seem very bright. Maybe we should put them in a corner and make them hold hands.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Actually, paintball guns filled with pig-blood paint balls would probably scare ISIS more than bullets.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

If I saw Choudary, I'd beat him black and blue, put him in a mini van and drive it off the Thames river in Vauxhall so his mates over at the MI5 headquarters can see him sink to his death.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
a reply to: DAZ21

If I saw Choudary, I'd beat him black and blue, put him in a mini van and drive it off the Thames river in Vauxhall so his mates over at the MI5 headquarters can see him sink to his death.

en.wikipedia.org...

Make sure you break every one of these Muslim funeral traditions.

"Cremation of the body is forbidden"

We have a winner

edit on 7-5-2015 by flibbleflobble because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Anjem should at the VERY LEAST be on the top of a watch list somewhere. If he openly admits that he thinks it is OK to kill someone who does not agree with you; he is a terrorist!

While I wonder about Pamela's intentions, I support her rights. She has a right to safely say what she wants to without harming anyone else.

If we are going to live together we MUST learn to live with other's beliefs.

I'm not asking you to believe as I do, just respect my beliefs. If you don't like them, walk away; I am not forcing my views on your so don't force your views on me!
edit on 5/7/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It is entirely poking the nest.

The absurdity was already shown when twelve lives were lost in France, why does it need to be shown again?
What point does that prove?
Shoot even the Hebdo people disagree with what she did.
nymag.com...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'm sorry, I have ZERO sympathy for anyone, of any religion, creed, or philosophy, that can be brought to foaming-at-the-mouth rage with a god damn picture. It's not "poking the nest". It's "showcasing absurdity".

I wholeheartedly agree.
One can believe in whatever they wish.
But don't get upset if I think its a load of horsespit.
Any philosophy that relies on violence and intimidation to get its way is flawed from the start.

A serious clash of civilizations is coming, it is inevitable. All events like the one in Texas will do is to bring to a point what is coming anyway.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Anjem should at the VERY LEAST be on the top of a watch list somewhere. If he openly admits that he thinks it is OK to kill someone who does not agree with you; he is a terrorist!

While I wonder about Pamela's intentions, I support her rights. She has a right to safely say what she wants to without harming anyone else.

If we are going to live together we MUST learn to live with other's beliefs.

I'm not asking you to believe as I do, just respect my beliefs. If you don't like them, walk away; I am not forcing my views on your so don't force your views on me!

Watch lists?

They have been PROVEN to be USELESS; they are used politically against opponents, there are people on them that should NOT be on them, there are people on them that SHOULD but are IGNORED. Look at 9/11, Texas, Boston, they were all on LISTS!. Bloody lot of good that did.

Watch lists?

WISE THE HELL UP.

Yet more USELESS junk.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

For some #wit like Anjem Choudhary to be walking free in the streets of Britain, run ISIS recruitments and brainwash children into terrorism is not an accident or whatever you may call it.

Someone wants this guy doing all this and benefits from it. Problem reaction solution and the good old Divide & Conquer™

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
a reply to: Martin75

For some #wit like Anjem Choudhary to be walking free in the streets of Britain, run ISIS recruitments and brainwash children into terrorism is not an accident or whatever you may call it.

Someone wants this guy doing all this and benefits from it. Problem reaction solution and the good old Divide & Conquer™

Good luck walking down the street in "his" area, they are "no go" zones, just as it was in Northern Ireland. Just as it was in areas of South Africa. Just as many other places, I am sure there are "no go" zones in the US, due to "closed" religious communities.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It is entirely poking the nest.

The absurdity was already shown when twelve lives were lost in France, why does it need to be shown again?
What point does that prove?
Shoot even the Hebdo people disagree with what she did.
nymag.com...

What were your thoughts on the Charlie Hebdo attacks?

link   
a reply to: EA006

"Choudrey is scum. That's all anyone needs to know."

Certainly appears to be synonymous with something you step in on the sidewalk. If only it was as easy to wipe him away.

edit on 7-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Their goal is a world under Sharia, Divine Law. You heard it from the horses mouth (or the other end).

They will NOT stop until they achieve that. Once they get their Caliphate in the ME, they will be at WAR with the world.

WW3 is about Religion. That is the grand plan. I believe it has been discussed many times.

+5 more 
posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It's a nest that needs poking, if that's how you see it.

I'm sorry, we live in a civilized world people can draw whatever the hell they want. Killing someone, or attempting to kill someone, or putting a hit on someone for a drawing, is beyond absolutely retarded. One of Christianity's tenets is "Don't take the lord's name in vain" But you don't seeing christians slicing throats every time someone says "God damn it". The muslin "No mohammed pictures" things is FINE, but if NON-muslims want to draw mohammed, that's their choice and they shouldn't have to fear for their lives because of it. It's a part of muslim culture that WARRANT mocking and poking. It's backwards, stupid, and causes innocent lives to be lost.

If we go in all pussyfooted and go "Okay muslims you win we won't draw your prophet anymore" , freedom loses, and Sharia law inches closer to shores it doesn't belong on. And to any Muslim who's reading this, I think I'll go draw a picture of your precious "prophet" having sexual congress with an anthropomorphic man/pig while singing the United States National Anthem.

I live in Minami Tokiwadai in Japan. Come at me.

I for one hope Gellar puts on more of these shows and contests.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Speaking from experience, there aren't any so called Muslim "no go zones" here. You want some real no go zones? Try walking down Hackney or Neasden and you'll either get chased out or come out with stab wounds, depending on the time of day.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join