It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pamela Geller vs Imam Anjem Choudary on Fox News, Hannity: 'You Want Her To Die!'

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: poncho1982

Well the Google burden of proof and see how wrong you are.

I never said Muslims dont kill people.
The claim is that it is an honor killing cause they were to americanized, that is what I questioned.

And omg some one skipped the country after killing someone?!
Ya only Muslims do that.

You're hopeless.

I never EVER said only a muslim would do that. Those are YOUR interpretations, and you may want to look inside yourself to see why you think that way.

His relatives, and the girls mother all said he told them he was going to do it because they were "Too Westernized"

This was all discussed and publicized at the time it happened. I provided links for the OP of this if you want to dig deeper, feel free. The info is out there, the only excuse for you not to look is that you don't care, and are only worried about standing on your (wrong) opinion.

That being said, I will not provide any more info, I was just helping you see the truth, but you refuse to accept it.

That's all on you.

Those were not fringe, fly by night websites. That was MSM.

And BTW, this is not a court of law, burden of proof has no bearing here.

edit on 10-5-2015 by poncho1982 because: additional thoughts

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

edit on 10-5-2015 by SyxDaliGee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: beezzer

Don't forget about the abortion clinics.

Yep.

Now do we shut down abortion clinics so we don't "offend" them?

You do know that the abortion clinics were bombed by Christians right? And Christians are the only ones who seem to have that big an issue with them....

killing is the big buzz word here. i don't believe in capital punishment because i view people who have that much of a control freak problem, to have a mental illness, and i don't believe in killing anybody, much less the mentally ill. our thinking caps are screwed on lopsided when it comes to capital punishment, vigilante or by the state.

many christians protested against abortion clinic bombings, and some even wrote songs against it. street preachers condemned it, too. they just didn't get any air time cause they didn't have a voice in the media.

So whats your point? There are MANY muslin protests a giants idiots like CHOUDARY and ANIMALS.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Sin is punishable by death drawing any image of a holy person or god is a sin it's that simple

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
You guys need to stop making Christianity seem like daisies and roses if you commit any sin the justifiable punishment is death.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

But don't let that get in your way.

I'll say I was wrong, guess he did kill them over his radical views.

Still don't see it as representation of anyone but him.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join