It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pamela Geller vs Imam Anjem Choudary on Fox News, Hannity: 'You Want Her To Die!'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I was a little reluctant on commenting on this thread ,but ill bite .

Firstly ,I am a Muslim (sunnie /salafi )

Secondly Anjem Choudary is a Scumbag ! He is widely known in the Muslim Community to be a Khuaraij (extremist ). From their essentially political position, the Kharijites developed extreme doctrines that further set them apart from both mainstream Sunni and Shiʿa Muslims. The Kharijites were particularly noted for adopting a radical approach to Takfir.

He is Takfiri. A takfiri (Arabic: تكفيري‎ takfīrī) is a Muslim who accuses another Muslim (or an adherent of another Abrahamic faith) of apostasy. The accusation itself is called takfir, derived from the word kafir (infidel), and is described as when "one who is, or claims to be, a Muslim is declared impure."

He is known for his Bid'ah. In Islam, Bid‘ah (Arabic: بدعة‎) refers to any innovations in religious matters. Linguistically the term means "innovation, novelty, heretical doctrine, heresy"

He has no degree in Islamic Fig. The word fiqh is an Arabic term meaning "deep understanding" or "full comprehension". Technically it refers to the body of Islamic law extracted from detailed Islamic sources (which are studied in the principles of Islamic jurisprudence) and the process of gaining knowledge of Islam through jurisprudence. (otherwise known as Sharia ) So he has no right to be Issuing any Fatwas or making any rulings on anyone's life ! Period

And this is why the Media loves this guy ! because his weak knowledge of Islam is right on par with Jihadist . This is what the media wants to feed the populous .

To point out a few things wrong with his statements.

Firstly, non Muslims cannot be charged in a Sharia court if that respective country does not adhere to Sharia .

If Muslims living in "non Muslim" lands like the US , UK ,want to live by Sharia then they need to move to a country that supports it! .

It is an Islamic ruling that if you are a Muslim living in a "non Muslim land " then you HAVE to adhere to the law's of that land ,same applies with non Muslim living in Muslim lands .

Also The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was beat up , mocked, ridiculed , by Arabs , Christians , Jews and what did he say to his followers that wanted to seek revenge ? "leave them,do not harm them , by the will of allah they will come to islam

I can continue to go on about this wacky video , both party opinion are riddled with lies and deceit ,

But hey that's what people want to see yeah ?
edit on 7-5-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: flibbleflobble

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: flibbleflobble

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
You are a racist sunshine,England is fine

For now

Expect more Sharia creeping laws, they do the little maggot approach, inch by inch by the time you wake up, you will have lost a mile.

Their stated goal is world under Divine Law.

People have been saying that for a decade...

My watch stopped while I waited.

Less chance of Sharia here than a supernova.

So why were followers of Islam walking down streets telling people how to dress at weekends, and not to drink? Sure, it can be a minority, but they DO exist, and they love to spread their "views".

I hate any kind of street preacher, Christian or otherwise. They should do it in their own homes and places of worship, not the streets.

yeah.....its called freedom of speech.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Believe what you want, I suppose. Also how did you NOT know I was a woman? It's not like I hide that fact. O_o

What Gellar is doing is stupid, and for selfish reasons, but I think it kinda needed to be done. Radical islam shouldn't be tolerated, or apologized for.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Believe what you want, I suppose. Also how did you NOT know I was a woman? It's not like I hide that fact. O_o

Well quite frankly, I just don't care.

What Gellar is doing is stupid, and for selfish reasons...

Exactly. That doesn't blow my skirt up. Listening to this tool would be like listening to Satan say, "I'm a liar." Um, yeah. We knew that.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So much noice for nothing. I think the Chaudry argumented well, in the sense, he clearly stated what is the stand of sharia in terms of what ever was asked him. And he is correct. According to sharia heads roll pretty much of any reason.

The wicked part is, he and alike want to see sharia implemented everywhere, irrespective of jurisdiction - since for him, the whole universe in principle falls under jurisdiction of the Prophet, and hence the sharia.

There is very little to negotiate here.

Why is he in UK?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I was more referring to the fact of Islamic law in middle eastern countries, thanks for the info, I had no idea he was born British, because obviously he British at hart is not, he could have been born in Saudi Arabia by the way he talks about Islam law.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Unfortunatley he was born there.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I'm a rational person. I also know this whole interview was done to give Fox News talking points for the next few days to push their islamic fear agenda. I know they intentionally chose someone with a radical view to stir up the fearmonger pot. I in no way approve of any part of the interview, but Gellar is free to do as she pleases with these events, and even though I don't like the woman, I support what she's doing, just as I would support any anti radical christian event, or any anti-radical "any religion" event.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I was surprised to find it out last year..he is about as close to treasonous as you can get though. I think he used to be a lawyer so I'm guessing he knows the line not to legally cross.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So why didnt Hannity put a moderate muslim cleric on instead of this guy?

Are the moderates screaming for her death?

How do you argue a point if no one defends the point?

To get a argument going it he was needed. Or there would have been just a philosophical discussion of views . Was Hannity using this guy for just ratings or trying to awaken us. I think he used this jerk for ratings .

Side note
Half a century ago I grew up around a few muslim families , they seemed very nice kind and caring I really liked them. I felt a kinship with them. Fast forward 50 years Now this same small town still has a few muslim families but different families than I knew as a child and as a teen. They are all like Anjem Choudary .

Will the real islam please stand up !

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapustain your oppinion he is a scumbag. He has thousands of followers and he is a hero in some muslims eyes. Do you live under sharia law? And would you desire to live under sharia law?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: disregard

I wouldn't worry about it too much, sharia is not coming to Britain or North America

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod its already here. Again the most common newborn boys name is mohammed. Your presidents a muslim. Your constitution without free speech is perfect for islam. Half of yanks are already circumcised.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Wow... I'm stunned. I'm stunned that the words "Go, Hannity, go!" escaped my lips under my breath.

It shows you just how petty political differences can be in the face of a real evil.

That man in the middle wants me to die. And he wants most of you who are reading this to die. It's just frightening how we view this sometimes.

Also, Hannity was right when he said that it's almost condescending to Muslims when they aren't held to the same standards as everybody else.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: disregard
a reply to: Kapustain your oppinion he is a scumbag. He has thousands of followers and he is a hero in some muslims eyes. Do you live under sharia law? And would you desire to live under sharia law?

He does not have as many followers as it may seem ,aside from twitter and ,facebook. Most of his followers are converts /reverts . People new to Islam ,His snake tongue appeals to them , While he fills their heads with Bid'ah (innovation of scripture ) my self and others fight against this .

Because Often times new converts /reverts will take his words and run off an do things like try and shoot at people in Texas,or run off to Jihad ..

The sad part is people like him and ISIS ( who are just the same ) have become the new face of Islam .

Would I like to live by Sharia ? I do everyday by following the sunnah .Sunnah is the way of life prescribed as normative for Muslims on the basis of the teachings and practices of the Islamic prophet Muhammad and interpretations of the islamic holy book Quran.

Sharia is Not some crazy kill kill kill way of life . It's a balance of many things ranging from Medical , to finance , etc .

Under the current state of my home country I would say living fully by Sharia is looking a little good right now lol ...

Understand that because of Bid'ah many country's and people have their own interpretation of Sharia and this is a really bad thing . All these stoning s and killings , female mutilation ,honor killings , wife kidnapping etc. are a product of cultural practice/tradition mixed with Bid'ah .

and in case you missed it in my first post , wiki does a decent job of explaining bid'ah

In Islam, Bid‘ah (Arabic: بدعة‎) refers to any innovations in religious matters. Linguistically the term means "innovation, novelty, heretical doctrine, heresy".[1] In contrast to the English term "innovation", the word bid'ah in Arabic generally carries a negative connotation,

hope this helps .

Kap

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I don't understand why people can't see this. Instead they toe the line and yell at each other trying to get them to bend. I say we all need to stop bending and STAND. Then let TPTB deal with us. Until then, this will continue it's crazy train to Hell.

edit on 5/7/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

What standards do they not get held to?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

How dangerous he as a lawyer can be when he knows how far he can push, when it comes to British court of laws.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If drawing the prophet incites those that follow that religion. . . . . . . . wouldn't accepting gays as equals in our society also incite?

As I understand it, homosexuality isn't really accepted in Islamic cultures.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

What they don't realize is most people in the world would not have even known about this "Horribly Insulting" contest, had they not acted in the way they did.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join