It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pamela Geller vs Imam Anjem Choudary on Fox News, Hannity: 'You Want Her To Die!'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: xuenchen

Since when is the POTUS personally responsible for providing security to some one who gets a threat?!?!

Some one got an example of one doing so?

I for one call horsepucks on the FBI not talking to her at all.
I think she just said that cause she was on the soap box and wanted to take a dig.

When a terrorist organization such as Isil releases names of their targets, she is one, and another list was released involving military, then the President damn well better have full teams on them and is INDEED RESPONSIBLE for doing so.

And the UN and first nation countries is responsible for squashing that terrorist bug and freeing its prisoners in all the areas they took over.

edit on 8-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: andy06shake

I think the video shows how slippery and deceptive FOX is. They claim in the video that Jewish law applies only to Jews and Christian law only applies to Christians... but if that were true why are they the some of the loudest opinions against same-sex marriage? Sounds like their main argument is made moot by their own admission.

votes. people vote. it's a democratic society. you as a muslim, atheist, christian, jew, pagan, buddhist, etc, can vote your conscience on issues. some christians vote against some issues and some vote against other issues. it's how the voting system is set up.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
if you can lie to defend the faith, then not a word that guy said is to be taken seriously. by their own admission, they are within their religious law to lie to infidels. you will never be able to ascertain when he's telling the truth. it's not even a conversation worth having.

edit on 8-5-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
here's a thread i wrote a few years ago, about the whole "lying to the unbeliever" spiel

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
hey you know I just finished watching the Debate she had with Juan Williams Holy crap it was a lot more entertaining. I love how Hannity suddenly has words to put in everyone's mouth in the middle of them talking lol. This sho is hilarious. I am going to start watching it just to laugh.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

All three of the people featuring in this video would benefit from an unfortunate interaction with a lump of masonry in my opinion. Choudray, Geller, Hannity.... They are all fascists of one sort or another, and I would rather feed the lot of them to a wood chipper than ever hear a damn thing about any one of them, ever again. A curse! A curse on all their houses!

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Free speech is almost an oxymoron. Do I have the freedom to speak my mind to anyone at any time? Yes. What would the consequences be for my free speech? Could be a number of consequences. That Muslim nut can say whatever he wants (he can be seen on the net with pictures of himself drinking and looking at girlie mags and it is suggested he could be on the dole of the UK govt. Impossible? You tell me). So too can the bigot from Texas. However, if I decide to have a party and ask the people to depict anyone for any reason and make it newsworthy some people could be offended. If I decided to host a KKK rally in a Jewish or Black community I would think there might be trouble that could result in my own personal harm. The question is, WHY would I? I'm too damn busy personally to make time for a hate filled agenda. I have a family to take care of, so why would I jeopardize that safety net just to make a point and be heard? I could be beating my chest about free speech as I get fired, beat up, or even killed depending on where I decide to speak freely. My next thought would be to ask myself if I thought I could be used as a patsy due to my own stupidity.

I find it hilarious and very telling that anyone, and I mean anyone on this site, would give any credence period to Sean Hannity or anything else on Fox entertainment as well as the rest of the MSM. They are not reporting facts, they are inciting fear propaganda and political propaganda on their completely gullible viewers by propping up the worst examples that they can find for people not wanting any peace in their lives for the support of an underhanded agenda to uplift their own personal need for acceptance and validation.

I work with a few Muslim doctors and they are wonderful people and I consider them my friends. Ya know why we get along? Because I'm not interested in their beliefs and I don't push any of mine on them. Yet if we had a discussion about anything regarding the subject of radical religious Muslims and Christians it would be civil and not antagonistic or bigoted, at least from my part. Ya know why? Because they aren't responsible for what others do based on hate in the name of any God. I'm quite sure we'd agree on that point. I'm more sure that many people are more weighted down by sometimes hypocritically following a specific dogma than just being spiritual. One does not need to go to any church to be a kind human being without prejudice or judgement of others because they are part of a sect of dogma worshippers. That is how we can produce personal harmony.

Actually the debate makes people overlook the underlying underhanded agendas that cause this rife. The US hegemony at the end of a barrel is quite a miserable failure and to expect people to not be hurt by it or have an opinion about it if they have been personally affected by it is absurd. Once again our free speech and personal agendas have repercussions, and if you don't get that then you don't understand cause and effect relationships. How many people have invaded or placed sanctions on the big 'ol US? None. Much like us dropping two nukes on a country and the being the decider who can or can't have nukes because of what they might do with them. Do you think you could take that from someone else because they think you are angry and would want to harm the guard as opposed to leveling the playing field?

ATS is also known for conspiracy debate. I saw the videos regarding the Hebdo shootings and I'm not convinced the actions were legit. I wouldn't put anything off the table regarding the possibility of a foreign secret agency being just as involved as our own nefarious groups worldwide to feed the military industrial complex. How could any of us be sure any shooters aren't duped patsies just to continue an agenda? My point, trying not to be off topic, is that we are all being played to fit an agenda. I believe that a lot of great people in our nation are just as uninformed as anyone who walks along through life thinking only their team is on the up and up, which is easy to due if your life is quite comfortable. Yet we are constantly bombarded by people on this site who are so sure their info is true and the rest is propaganda. I have news for you. Its all propaganda. Your choice to buy into any of it without having your own personal thoughts, due diligence, and lack of understanding regarding how nothing works the way you think it does is doing you a disservice.

This whole debate is so juvenile on its surface that it is quite clear how people are so easily duped vis-à-vis their ability to accept any information without regard to its validity or actual truthfulness at all. And that, my friends, is what fuels the carnage and pumps billions to those who only see the misery of others as a shield to their quest for a great fortune that they won't take with them when they expire, but most likely wish to leave to their family to continue the hegemony. However, like Rome, for how long? Free speech and an I'm right your wrong attitude will prevail for only so long. This story reflects that some are on a quest to speed up the process as opposed to curtail it because they are so sure they are correct in their assumptions. The sad part is supporting a story as opposed to any true facts because you might be gullible enough to accept a story as fact. It is one big magic show and most are wowed by it while others see it as an illusion. Sorry to my high school English teacher and my fellow readers for any run on sentences. Peace, out.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Tend to agree with that assessment. None of the people in the interview had the best of motivations, that being said only one of them was promoting murder of a woman.

I suppose we could be doing with said wood chipper considering we just signed up for the next 5 years of fascist rule ourselves.

edit on 8-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

It is entirely poking the nest.

The absurdity was already shown when twelve lives were lost in France, why does it need to be shown again?
What point does that prove?
Shoot even the Hebdo people disagree with what she did.
nymag.com...

It's a PICTURE. A stupid drawing. And muslims are not rattlesnakes laying quietly in their nest, they are more like polar bears looking for any opportunity to maul over the slightest perceived transgression.

The supreme court agrees. You cannot hold offensive speech responsible for a person's over reaction to it.

And what is the point you ask?

Because a drawing is not illegal, nor are insults. violent over reactions are though.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Just a stupid media show staged by Fox, of course Hannity had Choudary back on, not for the reasons he said but because it controversial TV, the fact is that many Muslims detest Choudary as both being a nut job and in cahoots with governments. Gellar knew she would get # but it leads to more promotion for her and people feeling sorry for her but in the end it was a calculated choice and Hannity stepped in to give the pair of them a chance to spout on TV for ratings.

Choudary is an idiot, the real story is that radical Islam feels it can flex its muscles on Non Muslim soil and get away with it, they believe they can destroy a life just for the sake of some old twat who made a man made rule up for some low brain idiots to follow like the empty vessels they are.

These are the real problem and the real danger, these totally radicalised drones who do their masters bidding no matter what the cost..

The fact that some old cretin sitting in Saudi making laws that women can't drive, women must have 4 male Muslim witnesses to defend her if she is raped etc can also sit in front of Skype, talk to mosques everywhere and tell these mindless drones to go and strike and they will....This is needs to be addressed, Mosques that allow this not only closed but flattened, we in the West must make it extremely clear that any Radical activity will be shut down, people jailed and deported, the home grown ones given the option of Jail or a one way ticket to a country that supports their belief.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
if you can lie to defend the faith, then not a word that guy said is to be taken seriously. by their own admission, they are within their religious law to lie to infidels. you will never be able to ascertain when he's telling the truth. it's not even a conversation worth having.

sounds like someone else i know

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: beezzer

But if anyone refuses to stand beside her, then when it happens to an actual freedom you do care about, well, then you're screwed.

It's also a laugh that Geller whines about people being forced to live under Sharia law but it's fine that Americans are forced to live under Christian laws.

But don't you honestly think Christian laws are just a tad more tolerant than Sharia law? I mean we don't throw homosexuals off of buildings under Christian law............or burn people alive.................or behead people who don't follow the law.
edit on 8-5-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

"I mean we don't throw homosexuals off of buildings under Christian law."

Or kill the poor soul afterwards even through Allah must have wished the Man to live hence the fact that he survived the initial fall.

edit on 8-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

edit on 8-5-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
There are no ifs ands or buts about this, nothing to debate, you don't threaten a women with death, Sharia laws don't apply to her, here in America, YET!
edit on 083131p://bFriday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
and BTW

Theo van Gogh

Theodoor "Theo" van Gogh (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈteːjoː vɑŋ ˈɣɔx];[1] 23 July 1957 – 2 November 2004) was a Dutch film director, film producer, columnist, author and actor. Van Gogh worked with the Somali-born writer and politician Ayaan Hirsi Ali to produce the short film Submission (2004), which criticized the treatment of women in Islam. Many Muslims took offence at its criticism. On 2 November 2004, Van Gogh was murdered by Mohammed Bouyeri, a Dutch-Moroccan Muslim. The last film Van Gogh had completed before his death, 06/05, was a fictional exploration of the assassination of Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
i dont really think that these are real people, just actors, even if they dont know it

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Thanks Anjem, you just made 1.6b of us look like we have the same mental handicap as you.

What a cointelpro mug you really are!

Yeah, they know that. That's why they interviewed him and not one of those 1.6 billions available. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out one day that Choudary is a tool of MI5.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Thanks Anjem, you just made 1.6b of us look like we have the same mental handicap as you.

What a cointelpro mug you really are!

Yeah, they know that. That's why they interviewed him and not one of those 1.6 billions available. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out one day that Choudary is a tool of MI5.

ACTUALLY, funny you say that...

If you google MI5 Choudary Plant, there's quite a bit of speculation already about it. And you're right, it would be the PERFECT person to have in the media, making all those who subscribe to Islam at all, seem crazy.

~Tenth

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
i dont really think that these are real people, just actors, even if they dont know it

Unfortunately the victims who are beheaded, burnt alive, raped, ect. are real.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join