It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pamela Geller vs Imam Anjem Choudary on Fox News, Hannity: 'You Want Her To Die!'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
Choudary should be strung up from a tree, and is one of the few people that if I saw in person, would have no problem doing it myself.

He holds disgusting views, views that don't belong in Britain.

Agreed, but lets take it one step further............views that don't belong on this planet. Jed Clampet said some wise words once about Jethro.........................that boy aint right.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: Sremmos80

If people can be incited to violence with a few drawings, they need to be incited.

I'm tired of pussyfooting around radical islam with kidgloves in fear of offending someone.

Keyboards. Amazing, innocuous, anonymous things. Host a "Mohammed sucks" party at your place then.

Pics or it didn't happen.
who in their right mind would do that? Who wants to be salman rushdie?Who wants to live in fear for the rest of their lives? You have just shown the very reason why islam must be confronted by free speech.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Got it, this is my view and I agree with you.

The questions were geared to put him in the spot.

Asking him about the world under sharia and drilling on women rights, gays and lesbian, heck while omitting the world under sharia, we all know that this is what Islam law and believes means to people that follow the law.

He didn't say that he wants to kill her, but that in his Islamic law insulting Mohammed means capital punishment in his country.

He agree that if she was tried in his country under the law she would be find guilty and face capital punishment.

It was staged and Hannity wanted to put him in the spot to admit that he wanted her death in public television, he didn't say that.

The man wasn't stupid and he knew what was coming.

Now He did admitted that he wants the entire world to be under Sharia law and Islamic rule, so I know that it can be translated into eradicating any existing laws in any country

So it bring another issue, is that what Islamic followers in the US are striving for?

edit on 7-5-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Yeah screw this violent extremist and his violent ways so let's violently hate beat him and his kind! Praise the Lord!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid chowdrys soundbites seem to resonate with a lot of british muslims. Chowdry and his followers are hardly ever on the news in the u.k. m.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I seldom watch Hannity, and if I was watching and saw Anjem Choudary on it I would turn it off, however if they do it for ratings, at least they expose these kind of people for who they are, he should be in jail.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: disregard

If people can be incited to violence with a few drawings, they need to be incited.

I'm tired of pussyfooting around radical islam with kidgloves in fear of offending someone.

Keyboards. Amazing, innocuous, anonymous things. Host a "Mohammed sucks" party at your place then.

who in their right mind would do that? Who wants to be salman rushdie?Who wants to live in fear for the rest of their lives? You have just shown the very reason why islam must be confronted by free speech.

good point,

sympathy for he devil abounds

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
So it bring another issue, is that what Islamic followers in the US are striving for?

THAT is the fear to sell. THAT is the implication.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I said earlier in the thread that if I lived in the U.S. I'd enter into one of the events.

But sure, I'll host a Mohammed draw party. Anyone who wants to come is invited to my apartment in Minami Tokiwadai.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I said earlier in the thread that if I lived in the U.S. I'd enter into one of the events.

But sure, I'll host a Mohammed draw party. Anyone who wants to come is invited to my apartment in Minami Tokiwadai.

I'll bring my gold plated toilet.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

On my way Misaka!
edit on 7-5-2015 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Anjem Choudary said other things too like he wants and expects everyone one day will be under Sharia law whether they want to or not, that Muslin men do not rape, and it is perfectly reasonable to kill anyone that disagrees with Islam. The part that truly gets to the heart of the issue is that this guy IS NOT AS EXTREME as others. Now if we were talking that just a few people are like this as what we might see in other religions it is controllable and isolated, but 10,000s 100,000s (more?) and we have a world problem. Add in the level of extremism and you have a serious issue that can touch anyone at any given time.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I highly doubt Choudary was given a script, lol

He doesn't need a script, just the invite. That way their hands are always clean of the matter. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

If "The People" would stand together, we would be an unstoppable force!

That's what scares them the most and that's why they'll keep up the "divide and conquer" tactics. They will do anything to keep us at each other's throats and not their's.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Here's what I predict in the pages to follow on this thread:

People will come in and defend Gellar's first amendment right to do what she's doing.

Muslim Apologists will come in and decry her practices, saying it's state sanctioned bigotry.

The people in the middle will be chased out.

I think your right.....

*walks out*

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

If there was serious interest for a draw party in my area, I would host it. Do you doubt I would? I'm a woman of my word.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
When man forms a world where death is considered as a punishment, death becomes a gift.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Trust me, I knew the answer to that, patriot act coming for renewal, NSA spying in question, the list is long, long, long.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

"He agree that if she was tried in his country under the law she would be find guilty and face capital punishment".

You know he was born in England right?..his is British.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

If there was serious interest for a draw party in my area, I would host it. Do you doubt I would?

Yes. Thus my post on the Internet.

I'm a woman of my word.

I didn't know/care that you were a woman. Peoples thought come from both sexes. And cats. Trust me. Mine is trying to get into my head every day.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join