It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pamela Geller vs Imam Anjem Choudary on Fox News, Hannity: 'You Want Her To Die!'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta A simple yes or no would suffice.
I would lie to save my life and ward off harm and so on. But to lie for my religion would invalidate that religion.
I admire faith in faiths but for me i could not have faith if i ever had to lie about that faith.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
All I know is if someone like him threatens me its a done deal, no cop around here would care. If they come to the southeast starting crap these red necks will kill every one of them, I hope they come around here, looks like red necks are finally good for something and Im sure they are quite good at killing radical muslims, I will be. I wish they would have those cartoon exhibits every day as a trap for those rat looking bstrds.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

To be fair.. everyone in that clip is a little scummy.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: EA006

To be fair.. everyone in that clip is a little scummy.

Good thing all 3 weren't actually in the same room or they would've caused a super massive scumhole.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

Hmm never expected a racist redneck pride rant to come from someone named fedoralover.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

This guy is a plant without a shadow of a doubt.

Shaky Anjem is NOT the only guy!

Remember him?

London-Based “Islamist Hate Preacher” Abu Hamza Was an Agent of British Intelligence Service MI5

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Without super massive scumholes the scumsucker would go extinct. It's the circle of strife.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: StratosFear

End of the day the guy is an moron spouting dangerous gibberish but hardly representative of all Muslims in general. Only Sunni Muslims have a problem with Muhammad's image being depicted and even then its only the hard core xenophobic religious intolerant variety that are willing to take severe issue. The rest of the Muslims dont have any issue what-so ever regarding the depiction of any prophets. Sad really that a minorities religious sensibilities are so easily offended, some might say pathetic, especially so in this day of age.

Oh I`m sure he was on the show to generate something for the rest of the talking heads to squawk about, but then it only takes a few to cause some major chaos and damage. But that damage and chaos gets taken out on people who had nothing to do with the childish event to begin with. Then a chain reaction follows and those minority groups become majority. Another religious crusade could be a future possibility, some already see themselves in one.

All because they got their feelings hurt by others of a similar mentality... This day in age the world is just as FUBAR as its always been. SSDD.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: disregard

well nowhere in there did the he or the Quran was there an implication of lying for the sake of their belief. He told you that it understands/forgives/admonishes for the sin of lying under the same circumstances you just agreed to. Sounds like your a Muslim to me dude. Better watch out, there's one hiding in the mirror!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

To me I see this way, it doesn't matter the religion is the intend what matter, love and peace seems to only be relegated to those that hide behind the power of religion.

The rest of the population under the power hierarchy are always going to be the oppressed, Theocratic countries are nothing but dictatorships in the name of religious believes.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

Stop.

You say "People shouldn't be bullied into giving up their rights. It's very telling what type of person you are to be defending idiots that make death threats over cartoons. "

You say that people shouldn't be bullied into giving up their rights and I find this a fine understanding. However, you then express that you, and maybe others can know the type of person I am because of who I choose to defend. Am I clear here?
Do I understand what you are getting at? Ok. fine. I understand this to certainly be the case, not just in my case but as a generally believed point of view. I use the method myself in making assumptions about people by the associations in which they engage.

So far, I think I grasp what you are saying. However, if I may, I think you misunderstood something along the line. So, please, and only if you wish, follow me back to my comments. As I recall I made a few disparaging remarks about a certain woman. The woman who this tread was about. The woman in the video.

She apparently is in an adversarial relationship with the man in the video, the one with the beard. So. I make a few negative comments about her and somehow you end up with the impression that I was defending the man with the beard. The crazy man with the not so attractive beard. Wha.

The only other thing I can remember about that post, the one I guess you are taking exception to, was where I alluded to a nest of rattlesnakes. Is this what you took as a defensive statement? A defense of rattlesnakes? I mean, come on here Lews, whatta ya want me to do here, get down on all fours and salivate every time I see a turban?

edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 08 May 2015 00:23:08 -0500Fri, 08 May 2015 00:23:08 -050015052015-05-08T00:23:08-05:001200000023 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Annee

To me I see this way, it doesn't matter the religion is the intend what matter, love and peace seems to only be relegated to those that hide behind the power of religion.

The rest of the population under the power hierarchy are always going to be the oppressed, Theocratic countries are nothing but dictatorships in the name of religious believes.

Not really sure what you mean. I was speaking for individuals. Individuals who see their God is a benevolent teacher of Love and Peace.

I'm atheist myself.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

This Imam is a hypocritical joke, and here is why. His frothing-at-the-mouth wanton desire to murder is limited to those that display / condone the display of images of Mohammed.

What about poor Jesus and Mary, don't they qualify in his murderous desire to kill-for-pictures mentality?

Maybe he only likes parts of the Koran and not all of it.

Weird.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Who the F is "Anjem Choudary" ? ?

if you want to debate with a muslim , debate with a real one . not a radical dum dum who doesn't know crap about islam . Islam is not praying 4 times a day . its a way of life .

ISIS prays to God , but they're not muslims . cause islam is not just bending over day and night , it's a "Life style modification" if you will .

Miss pam geller can come to Iran and debate with some real muslims if she is up for it .

we can guarantee her head would be on her body when she leaves this place .

she should not be slaughtered . she is just yet another hater . by "killing" her the only thing that will happen is that her cause of hate will get more attention and popularity . so i think Ajem is the one who should be thrown in the pit .

the exact same thing happened with charlie hebdo .

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yea about that, he did actually say in the video that he applied that to all the prophets of God, whether it be Jesus, Moses, Abraham and so on. I think from their culture, it is a respect matter for those who brought the human race messages and direction from the Merciful, Angry, Loving God Almighty You can hear him say it by fast forwarding to the 4:25 mark.

That does not mean I agree with the jackass, but he is threatening death for disrespecting prophets all across the board equally

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Which is why he is a hypocritical joke because I do not recall him picketing all catholic churches and calling for the death of all nuns and insisting someone burns / blows up Christ the Redeemer.
I could be wrong though, but he seems a little too pre-occupied with one Prophet where he should be applying equal frothing towards all displays of prophets. In my opinion he is ignoring the message Mohammed attempted to convey and is therefore an infidel.

Oh and leave the Hadith at the door Mr Imam.
edit on 8-5-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

I alluded to radical muslims as snakes. Yes. You can define snake in any way you wish. The point of my statement was that she, that woman, was provoking seriously deranged individuals involved in a mind controlling religion who, because of that religion do and act the way they do. And one of those ways is to go even further into cookooland when people make fun of their prophet. Simple. Just because I criticize her, does not mean I defend them.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I apologize, but I can not quite comprehend the first paragraph.

I agree this man is 100% an infidel. or maybe just a misguided 92% I dunno. He sounds like a lot of rednecks I know as well just speaking from the opposite end. Even they end up being decent folk over some beers, once you get past the silly occasional racial jokes. Or attempts not to sound it lol.

But he is on TV stirring people up for violence, and that is total bull#!! Cant wait till Joe tackles that next.

Now we should all get a national campaign for best drawing of this prophet so we can show the world that in America, if you act an ass over our free speech, you get pwned! End of Story. Be nice and respect personal liberty even if viewpoints are worlds apart. Once ya step into violence, oh we will bring the violence. Nobody exports it better like Made in the USA

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Does anyone else think this may be a false flag I in the making? Where she will be "slaughtered" violently and in front of as many witnesses as possible (shot with blanks and dye packs hidden in her hair barretts then stretchered away on CNN to a life under an alias) to rally angry Texans, patriots, fundamental Christians and Jews, the zealously anti-religious, etc. around a cause and perpetuating anti Muslim sentiment to a degree not matched since September 11 2001?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think the video shows how slippery and deceptive FOX is. They claim in the video that Jewish law applies only to Jews and Christian law only applies to Christians... but if that were true why are they the some of the loudest opinions against same-sex marriage? Sounds like their main argument is made moot by their own admission.

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join