It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pamela Geller vs Imam Anjem Choudary on Fox News, Hannity: 'You Want Her To Die!'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Hate crime? I hate that terminology, all crimes are hate crimes. Essentially what we are doing by employing those words is diminishing the severity of all other similar crimes.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

He's not good at hiding his hypocrisy either.

Heck, you can Google "Muslim" and the #wit Anjem would pop up.

I certainly believe him and his like (Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi also) ARE agents of some kind. Actors as it where.

WW3 is about a war of religion. This is part of the setting up story (the Prolog as it where).

WW3 is coming, and it is planned. It WIll involve the ME (in this case, the Caliphate set up by ISIS , and backed by some VERY powerful people who WANT it to happen).

You are living in a scripted world.

It will be set up so you have no option but to participate, even if you don't want to.

edit on 7-5-2015 by flibbleflobble because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I dont know why but after watching the clip i thought this could have been a south park show.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Yeah, if he's Muslim, then I'm the Mahdi.

This guy is a plant without a shadow of a doubt.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Burgling someone for drug fixes isn't a hate crime...
Shoplifting isn't a hate crime...
Smacking someone in the pub cos they got lippy isn't a hate crime...

Attacking a gay person because they're gay is a hate crime...
Burning a synagogue, church or mosque just because of the religion is a hate crime...

Hate crimes exist.
And rightly so.
edit on 7-5-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Bungling someone for drug fixes isn't a hate crime...

Burning a synagogue, church or mosque just because of the religion is a hate crime...

Hate crimes exist.
And rightly so.

I have no problem with gay people, all we have to do is let nature take it's course, they can't procreate so the problem is solved naturally. No need for capital punishment
They already sentenced themselves and their family tree to some pruning. It's the bi-sexuals you have to watch, they just can't decide or are confused

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: flibbleflobble

Hate crimes exist.
And rightly so.

I have no problem with gay people, all we have to do is let nature take it's course, they can't procreate so the problem is solved naturally. No need for capital punishment
They already sentenced themselves and their family tree to some pruning. It's the bi-sexuals you have to watch, they just can't decide or are confused

I don't need to watch anyone.

I also think you forgot sperm donation, adoption & surrogacy!

link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Many people are waking up to the relationship between Fox News and Anjem.

link   

Hate crimes exist.
And rightly so.

I don't need to watch anyone.

I also think you forgot sperm donation, adoption & surrogacy!

Tongue in cheek of course
ehm, my choice of words gets better and better

(post by mlemo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mlemo
*POST REMOVED BY STAFF*

I do it too *shifty eyes*

Everybody is curious, no? *bats eyelids*

Nothing like walking up to a co-worker, putting your arm around them and calling them love.. then watch them promptly leap from the nearest w indow. *evil grin*

Or pinch their leg in a meeting under the desk *g*

edit on 5/7/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Crimes should be punished accordingly. Applying the word Hate to the front serves no other purpose than to attach and/or introduce what ever politically correct bullcrap that is doing the rounds. Like i said, in my opinion addition of said word diminishes similar transgressions by way of appearing to elevate one over the other.

Think of it this way, hypothetically i decide to kill someone just because im board and you decide to kill someone just because he is gay or black. Should you really receive more time because the law decides to apply the word hate?
edit on 7-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I have no desire to draw any picture of any prophet of any religion.

When you make it a law that I can no longer do so. . . . I will draw 10 pictures every day.

hah! Beezzer, a true American. ( I'm much the same way.)

I'm thinking about this though, and if I am doing something which is okay to me, fun even, and a person is angry over it, throwing all kinds of a hissy fit, threatening me, etc. it is possible I will continue to do it, because they are showing they are emotionally out of control, immature, and "daring me". Some might find continued taunting irresistible (although I personally would grow tired of it quickly.)

But if the person finds it hurtful, for example, if it makes them cry, cringe and saddens them, then I would probably stop doing whatever it might be.

I don't think Jihadists have a very clear understanding of Western psychology.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mlemo
*POST REMOVED BY STAFF*

edit on 5/7/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Islam is the future in the u.k. No escaping it. If the gang raping of 10s of thousands of white british school children by predominately muslim men is tolerated then there is something seriously wrong with white british people. We british no longer sing christian hymns in state schools. Happy christmass has become happy holidays. Pubs closing nearly as fast as mosques opening. The most common new born name for boys is mohammed. Sharia courts and mortgages etc etc i could go on but maybe i would be labelled an islamaphobe which is absurd as i cant wait until im allowed multiple wifes.

On topic i love your free speech usa. That woman will probably be murdered for her stance on the cartoons. Imo she deserves 2 medals. One for bravery and one for freedom of expression
edit on 7-5-2015 by disregard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: disregard
Islam is the future in the u.k. No escaping it. If the gang raping of 10s of thousands of white british school children by predominately muslim men is tolerated then there is something seriously wrong with white british people. We british no longer sing christian hymns in state schools. Happy christmass has become happy holidays. Pubs closing nearly as fast as mosques opening. The most common new born name for boys is mohammed. Sharia courts and mortgages etc etc i could go on but maybe i would be labelled an islamaphobe which is absurd as i cant wait until im allowed multiple wifes.

Yup, England is going to have much more problems than they did with the PIRA in London.

This time, it is carcinogenic and destroying your country from within, and has for years.

Expect to see more of what happened in Norway, as people start to have enough of it.

(post by Whereismypassword removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
You are a racist sunshine,England is fine

For now

Expect more Sharia creeping laws, they do the little maggot approach, inch by inch by the time you wake up, you will have lost a mile.

Their stated goal is world under Divine Law.

Ethnic cleansing (yes it happens in the West) by taking over areas, just look at Sinn Fein, they're experts at this.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

For now

Expect more Sharia creeping laws, they do the little maggot approach, inch by inch by the time you wake up, you will have lost a mile.

People have been saying that for a decade...

My watch stopped while I waited.

Less chance of Sharia here than a supernova.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

For now

People have been saying that for a decade...

My watch stopped while I waited.

Less chance of Sharia here than a supernova.

So why were followers of Islam walking down streets telling people how to dress at weekends, and not to drink? Sure, it can be a minority, but they DO exist, and they love to spread their "views".

I hate any kind of street preacher, Christian or otherwise. They should do it in their own homes and places of worship, not the streets.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join