It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pamela Geller vs Imam Anjem Choudary on Fox News, Hannity: 'You Want Her To Die!'

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Im sorry but god is telling me to drink camel piss and flies..and cut peoples heads hands and feet off? The god of allah the moon god..the literal translation means submit. its the sword religion. Jesus said those who live by the sword die by the sword.That is why the islamic flag is a sword and moon. allah is the moon god and islam means subit or die.
edit on 9-5-2015 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Maybe some one can shed some light on this for me. Why would somebody move to the US and hate our system with it's freedoms? They want to punish/kill us for our laws and customs while interjecting their sharia on us. They know what we are all about but they come here and never assimilate in to the mainstream. When their children become too Americanized then they do "honor killings" to maintain their culture here in the US. They only want to be here if it's just like the sh*thole that they just left. When they are not killing American soldiers then they kill each other before coming here. What is the attraction to the US? Why come here if they are so offended with every aspect of living here? Are we to look forward to the Shiite in open combat with the Sunni in downtown Anne Arbor? How about Sharia driving court where you have your left foot cut off for speeding.

If I remember correctly, this is the USA. This has been my home for nearly 70 years and I don't recall a right not to be offended. You do have a right to go back from whence you came because your presence here with your intolerance and violence is offensive to Americans.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foxy1
Im sorry but god is telling me to drink camel piss and flies..and cut peoples heads hands and feet off? The god of allah the moon god..the literal translation means submit. its the sword religion. Jesus said those who live by the sword die by the sword.That is why the islamic flag is a sword and moon. allah is the moon god and islam means subit or die.

you will never see a christian terrorist..because jesus taught love. mohammed taught in many suras and hadif to kill

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I want anyone who believes and practices Sharia law dead. Sue me because IDGAF.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
please draw Jesus. If you can come closer to him in any form I will not persecute you.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Im looking forward to pictures of jesus! this is my movement and statement.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If your a Christian and you don't believe someone deserves to die for drawing any prophet including yeshua then your not a real Christian lol

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You guys seem to really hate Muslims on here for ntepreting the bible the way Yahweh intended

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Foxy1

Ya that is why a guy went and killed 71 kids in Norway right?

Also I guess you never heard of the kkk, understandable, not many people have.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

please draw Jesus. If you can come closer to him in any form I will not persecute you.

People can draw whoever they want. If they bring violence into it, they need to go out bloody. Hunt them down like dogs. One way violent bastards need to go away. You seen them debating their stance. There's no talking to a brick wall. I know FOX is bull# but the list of capital punishments were eye opening. It's time to destroy it. I'd re-enlist if I wasn't so old. That's really taking the lesser of two evils seriously.

I get upset when people want others killed over stupid #. Does that give the woman an out? Not in my eyes. She knew they would react this way. Does she deserve to die? Hell no.

That's my rant for today on things I had no hand in.
www.youtube.com...
edit on Sun May 10 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembed vid, profanity in title

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Or the guy that committed that massacre in the abortion center or the colonizers of America who were Christian and were wiping out entire races in the name.of Christ. CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS ARE THE SAME THING.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

I repeat if you say you are a Christian and see someone draw Jesus or any prophet or god himself and don't believe the person deserves to die then you ARE NOT a Christian.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: buddah6

You do realize there is american citizens that were born in the US that are muslim right?

I don't think those people that hate our system are the ones moving over here, and I for damn sure never heard of any 'honor killings'.

Seems like you are just making stuff up or doing to much reading on some bias sites.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Foxy1

Holy jesus you have been rambling on and on, no wonder no one wants to respond.

Your mind is clearly made up.

Let me guess, the OT holds not water to you right?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

muslims please help me/you out here! I am debating your prophet. if you are a true msulim you will debate me. ive studied the quran and still claim Jesus as the son of god. I wish talk. Even though your quran teaches not to communicate with christians..if you respond to me now it is against the quran Sura 5:51,55,57.

I can respond to you whenever, wherever...

But you seem to be confused with what those Surah actually state and what they mean.

So it's a waste of time.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

There was an honor killing in Detroit several years ago followed by a father who drove over his two daughters in Houston as well. Not made up just Google it!

My comment wasn't directed solely at Muslims but any group that doesn't joint the mainstream. I've very strong feeling about any group who wants to bring "old country feuds" to this country!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Nitpicking verses is fun to these ignorant wastes of space I guess we should all be up in arms against Judaism too since it teaches that Christians and Muslims and anyone else is but an animal to be controlled by Jews

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

Wonder how they'd feel if I cherry picked this one from Matthew 10:34...
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Of course I wouldn't...
Although it's my favourite Jesus (PBUH) quote.

& have had numerous opportunities to use such a verse on ATS.

Saving it for a special occasion!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Man is that all you post?? The rest of it is so much more colorful, especially the parts immediately preceding and after:

26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[c]
37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

40 “Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. 41 Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward. 42 And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.”

Everything in context.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Which I bet is his entire point. How many times do you see the whole context of the Koran quotes?

Or is it usually just 3-4 sentences.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join