It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pamela Geller vs Imam Anjem Choudary on Fox News, Hannity: 'You Want Her To Die!'

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: _Del_

originally posted by: Deaf Alien Are we to be afraid to do what we want?

The point is we ALL have done something that will make others mad.

Sure. I just don't think that deliberately making others with a history of unrepentant violence mad is particularly wise. Why would I want to do that?

If a family in my neighbor has a history of using chains to beat the tar out of people who fingerpaint because of some bizarre religious belief, why would I hold a "Fingerpaint the Most Offensive Fingerpainting" contest at our corner park? Sure, I can. And I should be able to fingerpaint in a park without threat of violence. And no, it wouldn't justify beatings by chains or otherwise. But why? Especially since the vast majority of people would have no interest in fingerpainting otherwise.

Who says, "I want to draw an offensive cartoon to provoke violent people just to show I can"?

Deliberately or incidental, what is the difference if the end result is the same?

The problem is in the REACTION. Not the cause.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: undo

Oh wow that was a good post.

Nothing to add just wow.

not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, it just was an attempt to sympathize enough to find a solution, and realizing the problem is not going to be solved that easily. i don't think they care or want people to make excuses for them. it's possible it's already way past that point

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This isnt her first public stunt against muslims. she was involved in the 9/11 mosque protest. She knew something would transpire with simiar results to the charlie cartoons in paris. She put the bait in the trap and the trap sprung. Is she evil for putting lifes in danger and or pointing out the general reaction to devout muslims? er radical..devout..im not sure the politically correct term.*calls Obama*

edit on 9-5-2015 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ive seen jesus slandered on family guy..Oh wait he was slandered even when dying for our sins..they were gambling for his robe with dice as he bled on the cross as he did so. But Any kind of slander for the muslim prophet..I guess mohammed was insecure and people need to die for his pride. "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." Jesus cried out while being crucified.

" A command to fight against Jews and Christians until they either submit to Allah or agree to pay a special tAX (sURA 9:29) quran
Women are deficent in mind (2:541 and 3:826) Hadith
Women are abad omen (7:30) Quran
Drinking camel urine will make you healthy (7:590) Hadith
a fly in your drink can cure you of diease(4:537) Hadith
ALL DOGS BUT BLACK ONES SHOULD BE KILLED (4:540) Hadith
I have some more just as bizzare from the prophet Mohammed.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Bro if your a muslim and have a black dog...mohammed is not happy with your 8 prayers every day and that trip to mecca you made. You need to get a black hamster or your not going to see heaven.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I am just saying that we should not allow ourselves to be bullied into silence by people who threaten to kill us because they don't like what we have to say.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I am just saying that we should not allow ourselves to be bullied into silence by people who threaten to kill us because they don't like what we have to say.
sort of like Obama LOL

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Dude where is the camel urine with one fly drink? there are 1.6 billion muslims on earth. thats 23% of humans. why isnt there a camel urine and fly drink mix? mexicans have a larve in their tequila..own up muslims! you should be selling camel urine by the gallons according to mohammed. Just look at suras 7:590) and suras (4:537).

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
When it comes to chopping heads off its all good..but drinking camel piss with a hint of fly...ehhh not so much.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
"prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey, or a woman if they pass in front of the praying person." hadith (9:490)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
holy shiznit a dog, donkey or woman walking in front of me...is so powerful it disrupts my message to god. its like gods kryptonite...those 3 forces are so strong they over power my link with god. 60o feet? 700 yards? 1/2 a mile of crossing? the circumferece of planet earth? mohammed pls give me divine answers. I need to know the range of these animals that make my words to god annulled.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This could be a new anti-terrorist tactic. Use bait to draw them out and engage them. In this case a cartoon show with heavy security, 2 nutters show up take the bait and are eliminated.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
This could be a new anti-terrorist tactic. Use bait to draw them out and engage them. In this case a cartoon show with heavy security, 2 nutters show up take the bait and are eliminated.
yes she is well known to the muslim community. she has a bounty on her head. and the obama adminsistration is turning its head.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foxy1
holy shiznit a dog, donkey or woman walking in front of me...is so powerful it disrupts my message to god. its like gods kryptonite...those 3 forces are so strong they over power my link with god. 60o feet? 700 yards? 1/2 a mile of crossing? the circumferece of planet earth? mohammed pls give me divine answers. I need to know the range of these animals that make my words to god annulled.

Gods like Nope! that chck with the donkey yea that one ..you see her? yea that prayer you just sent....nope. she just walked in front of you.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
What did Sean Hannity expect when he put two extremists together on the same show other than them both yelling over each other and loudly espousing their radical, prejudiced views?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The End is Near.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
muslims please help me/you out here! I am debating your prophet. if you are a true msulim you will debate me. ive studied the quran and still claim Jesus as the son of god. I wish talk. Even though your quran teaches not to communicate with christians..if you respond to me now it is against the quran Sura 5:51,55,57.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
The End is Near.

the end was near 2000 years ago in blind christian faith. But when isreal is surrounded by its emenies and backed by russia..and damacus is taken within a day.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
What did Sean Hannity expect when he put two extremists together on the same show other than them both yelling over each other and loudly espousing their radical, prejudiced views?

You don't think it might just be a publicity stunt?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foxy1

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
The End is Near.

the end was near 2000 years ago in blind christian faith. But when isreal is surrounded by its emenies and backed by russia..and damacus is taken within a day.
Ezekiel 38 and 39.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join