It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I'm sure your friend is grateful for any help you give to her right now. I'm on the third floor myself and always need help getting groceries up all these stairs.

I know you are right and should make that appointment and I will, I just need to find the courage. It's not like I can just make the appointment and go. Because I don't have medical yet, I have to stop before my appointment and bring all kinds of documents like bank statements, bill and rent receipts from the last 3 months to maybe get help. The first time the lady asked me for some documents that weren't even needed. Had me running around and when I returned another lady was there and told me it wasn't necessary. As that woman was processing all my paperwork, she was insisting I didn't have a bank statement of mark's for a certain month which I knew damned well that I did. Finally she found it and apologized. With my anxiety, I just want to go and be done with it, but you have to deal with incompetent idiots first. And lately, every time I go for a Doctor's appointment or test I get bad news of one kind or another.

Just when I was starting to relax and laugh and feel better because I haven't had any appointments, I have to start all over again. As I'm always saying...I just want to be left alone. I just want to live from one day to the next without extreme worries of one kind or another. Sigh...

Anyway, too stressed to call today. Hopefully I will sit outside later with a good book on the swing and enjoy some fresh air and sunshine.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night!

Making appointments has become too stressful for me, too,

I have to have my husband make them me.

Could your husband, or someone else make the appointment for you.

I have come to realize that for me, It isn't the speaking

on the phone that causes the anxiety, but rather the dialing, part,

so now he helps me that part, then hands the phone to me and

with that stressful part out of the way, I can think clearly and

then the rest is not a problem.

(Did that make sense?)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well, I'm doing quite well at the moment.

Managed to jog a few yards during my walk this morning! ...and my knee seems to have stood the test! (So Far!)
That's the first time I've managed to run a wee bit for many months! With a bit of luck, I'll be able to get up a hill or two this Summer!!! (I missed it so much last year because I injured my knee being stupid (playing football) last June.)

I Made a really nice Pasta, Bean and Peppers soup yesterday, just made it up as I went along and it turned out really good!
(I left a small tub of soup in my mums fridge yesterday when she was out, and she just phoned to say how much she enjoyed it!)

Callum has taken up the guitar now! (as well as trombone??) So we have another budding musician in the house.
Both boys just got their year-end report cards and have done really well. The teachers are very pleased with their progress, and made special mention of how well-mannered and polite they are!!!! MY KIDS???? POLITE & WELL MANNERED???? ROFL

Ah well, just goes to show..... Something???? LOL

G

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

It's not the calling that bothers me, it's knowing that once I call, I'll have an appointment and I'll have to go.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Glad you are able to run again Gordi! Hell, I'm lucky I can walk, never mind run. LOL

Another musician in the house? Yay!

Your boys sound awesome!

You can send soup along my way anytime.

Think I'll have my lunch outside. I'll sit at our green plastic table with the green plastic chairs. I'll take a book and sit on the swing after that for a bit.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Got to sit outside for a while. Needed a sweater as it was a little chilly, but nice. Saw a robin land and eat a green caterpillar.
Started reading a new book. Nice relaxing day.

Hope everyone else had a good day!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
So take, take me home!!!!!
Cause I don't remember

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

hey ladys...i also have to get one done...i so so hate doing them..i had one about 3 years ago and well i hate to say this but they hurt like hell..then i got problem after its all done and while they are doing it.. so i hate doing them...they well this part is not right at all..i am almost 50 in omfg 7 days now i am freaking out...WOW. and i still freaken leak..i havent had a baby in 22 years...so i really hate doing mine..and it always dones this every time...its a pain in the butt..going to stores and seeing wet spots is not cool...so i dont even know if i will do mine until i can find a right doctor and tell this too..as they have never dryied up...

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

One SOUP coming right up! LOL

and a wee Robin for you too!

G

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hello all...Hope you have your day if full of joy...

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hi Chooch, CC, Gordi and everyone!

CC, I'll probably bite the bullet and call next week. You should too!

Aww Gordi, soup and a robin, how sweet!

Fish and chips with Mom and my Sister soon then grocery shopping with my Niece after that sometime.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
No activity in here today.

I felt crappy all day myself. Tired, weak and sad. Hopefully tomorrow will bring a better day.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Morning Chooch!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Busy gigging!
LATE LATE one last night.... tired! Gettin old!! LOL

Another one today (this afternoon) Not enough time to "recover" ugggh!!

Rock'n'Roll, yay.... yup... that was a mock-up of enthusiasm!

SEND me some ENERGY puleeeeze!!!!

On a positive note.... I bought new KILTS for my boys yesterday. (We are attending a friends wedding next weekend!)
Photos to follow.... probably after the event itself!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Oh my dear friend, I cannot wait to see pics of you and the boys in kilts! So cool! As for getting 'old', my Grandmother and parents always told me that you gotta be tough to be old, and they weren't kidding! Enjoy your wonderful and full life! Mine has changed so drastically over the years I can't even believe it sometimes.

Looks like my sweet child hood friend Donna will have to have chemo after all and she wants us to get together again sometime this week. She has told me that I have helped her so much and she desperately needs a Lorraine fix. LOL I will be making my damned mammogram appointment soon, but have to get out of this depression just to face it. Terrified of getting bad news. When I had my treatments I had them along side many women who were going through cancer for the second time or more. I worry so much that I'm just borrowing time. Those women went a few years and more cancer free then it came back. Even when I don't think about and focus on such things, it's always there in the back of my mind kind of haunting me. I'm glad I can help my friend and relate to all her fears and struggles. We are not so all alone in this.

And so often, all I want is a hug and a hand to hold from my husband who isn't really my husband. It's just so damned sad and pathetic. I'm not going to beg for a damned hug!
Been sleeping too much. I think it's my body's way of protecting me from facing all the bad stuff. I don't know. I had a nice lunch with my Brother and my Mom and then sat outside on the swing. The fresh air was wonderful, but I even fell asleep out there.
Now I'll be wide eyed like an owl all night.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

If you are going to be wide awake like an owl, don't forget to make the loud hooting noises.

That way you can wake up people to keep you company.

And, good morning.

Well, it is here.

P

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hahahahaha! My cat might look at me like I'm losing it or something.

Good morning Pheonix! Still night here. Hope you have a good day! HUGS!

Shout out to Jacy and Syx and CC. I know things have been difficult. Thinking of you all. Missing a lot of folks too. Hope things are well.
edit on 7-6-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Day turned to night with the passing of shadows and light. Night and Pesky re-joined with Hugo, Wolf and the wizards and headed for her chamber. The wizards drew a large circle on the floor and lit many candles around the darkened room. The eldest gathered them all and told them to sit quietly within the circle as he and the other wizards banished any negative forces from entering and tried to call forth the spirit of the winged elf. Sitting quietly was the hardest thing to do for a pesky pixie, but surprisingly, she was good as gold and remained silent within the circle. Wispy curtains blew about wildly for a moment and the candles flickered but stayed lit. The wizards gathered their magic and in the center of the circle there was a dim outline of a winged being, head in her hands and appeared to be weeping. It disappeared almost as quickly as it had appeared. Any attempt at communication had failed, but they did see the being and knew it was close to them.

The eldest wizard sighed. "There is a disturbance of some kind. I sense an evil presence approaching from quite a distance. No, not just one, but many. They are searching for something. Something...here, but not the winged elf spirit, something else." The wizards again gathered their powers together and suddenly sat wide eyed and looking to Night Star. "What have you done?" asked the youngest.

The pixie could no longer contain herself and started babbling about the talking vine in the solarium and the glowing miniature dragons egg. Night swallowed hard. "It needed a guardian and I was sort of chosen to protect it." The eldest wizard threw his hands in the air. "Have you any idea what you have here? Have you any idea how many people and evil beings would want to take possession of such a rare species? And people with no good intentions I might add. You must hand the egg over. Now!" The elf took the pretty box and held it close. "I shall contact Storm in the morning. He will help me guard the egg. It is mine to protect and I am honored. I am no stranger to dragons and their magic."

One by one, the wizards stood and argued amongst themselves as though Night wasn't even there. Finally the middle wizard spoke. "The elf was chosen as guardian and we can join her and her companions in helping in any way that we can. We have to travel through the forgotten forest and find the witch books anyway. It will get us away from here, the ghost can follow us and we can search for the spell to change her back and at the same time, we can help guard the egg." Reluctantly the other wizards agreed. They said their good nights and filed out of the room agreeing to leave in the morning. "I'm sorry they found out Night Star, but they are wizards and they do figure things out." Night stroked the pixie's hair. "I know little one. It's ok. And they are on our side now, so all is well. Get some sleep, all of you."

She blew the candles out, undressed and settled beneath the thick warm quilt.

edit on 7-6-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Shadow had been watching, both this reality and the others. So he saw the horrors that where approaching. Most were low order, entities that the Wizards and others here could handle. But one was a Wraith Lord and even he could not be sure of repulsing it, let alone destroying it.

It was still a long way from finding Night Star and the egg she protected and so, Shadow had time to seek help.

He trans-located to the Arcane Portal withing the forest and went through. Three more trans-locations and Portal journeys and he was home.

It was an unspoken rule that, on their home planet, Wold Lords did not trans-locate unless practicing or in dire need and so Shadows emergence from the Portal followed by an immediate trans-location unnerved the Portal Guardians.

He appeared again on the forecourt to the Den of Teaching for the Arcane Arts. He raced in the front door and took the ramp to the topmost level. He scratched on the door to the chambers of Spirit, Wolf Lord and Arcane Master. He waited for a verbal woof and entered.

He sent, "Greetings Arcane Master." He opened his mind to Spirit who reviewed his urgent mission before sending, "I could send any number of others to assist but I have three very promising students at this time. An off world mission would be beneficial to them at this point in time and so I will come myself and bring them with me. I suppose we will be living off the land for a while? Oh well, no matter, I have done so before."

Shadow chuckled and replied, "Actually, it is a lovely magical place and I am served with the finest meats delivered in silver bowls. It is quite nice laying in front of huge warm fires."

They left, five strong and made the return journey. Very quietly, they entered Night Star's chamber. Her white wolf stood and was about to growl but thought better of it when he saw Shadow.

The five Wolf Lords made themselves comfortable, Shadow and Spirit taking the place in front of the fire. Shadow wondered what the Elf Maid would do when she awoke.

edit on 7/6/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/6/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join