It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

that one is old..i need a updated ones...so i can add to all the other ones i have on you...LOL..love ya...

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks, Night!!

I appreciate the synopsis, too. Stories like these morph so fast - characters come and go and live (and die, apparently), and so my head has been spinning trying to get a handle on it...

I appreciate the fluffy rainbow unicorn butterfly. Cute!

- AB

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Evening all!

How are things in Shedsville?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hiya CC and True!

Did laundry for Mom and myself, re-potted some plants, worked on a cat paint by number kit thingy. LOL
Not much going on really. I purchased some crystals yesterday and want to add beads and make something you can hang in a window or in your car. Little gift items to put aside for Christmas or birthdays.

Right now I have my antique claw footed tub calling my name along with some awesome scented soap. Be back later my Lovelies!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
CC

I'm 50.

And.... Age doesn't mean a thing to me.
Your body "ages". it wears out. Everything does... eventually. (Unfortunately!!)

BUT that isn't who you are.

Who you are, doesn't "age".
Who you are, is determined by your attitude to life.
If you feel young at heart, and act accordingly!... you can have loads of fun getting older "disgracefully"!!

I decided, when I was about 40, that I was just going to try and enjoy what time I had left.

I think that works...

I'm my own boss now.
I Work my own hours.
Play music in two different bands.
I've got a wonderful family. (...and a shed family to boot!)
I Don't owe a penny to anyone in this world.

It's all about... attitude!

50 means nothing, other than half a century of experience and wisdom.
Question is.... What are you going to do with that wisdom?
Flush it away with a negative attitude? or use it to shape a wonderful, exciting and fun-filled future?

it's a choice. Your call. YOUR CALL!!
Don't waste it!
Gx

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears
Here is a song for your weekend birthday celebration.

edit on 6/10/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Ohh, almost forgot to share the Boys Kilty Pic!
(We had a wee "try on your Kilt to make sure it fits" session!)

The Gordi Clan!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

That is a significantly dapper looking trio of chaps!

It seems as if all of your garments fit well enough. Hopefully that happy state of affairs extends to your underwear as well! We would not want a Marilyn moment, now would we?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Hey Night Star!

I hope you enjoyed your bathing ritual!

As for me, a day of work stretches before me. Well, a day of work, and awaiting the results of the short story competition as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

They are kilts.....it's called a skirt when you wear knickers! lol!

Jane

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Good morning Shedites!! I hope everyone has a great day!!!!

I promise I will at least get caught up in the thread tonight, hopefully a new story entry (but no promises...)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well fair enough.

When I consider the issues surrounding going commando, I always think "Hell no! Honey Badgers may be loose around here!".

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Sorry I couldn't resist!!! LOL

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Martin, I love that fight song vid! Hope you are able to make a story entry soon!

Gordi, Oh my goodness, you are all soooo handsome!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I want to know, do you guys really wear those things without undies? Oh and...is that you in your new avatar???

Jane, you made me laugh! Good to see you! How's the business doing?

Hello True! How is little Ashley doing? Everything going ok at school? And how about that case you were fighting in court? Has anything been resolved yet?

Going to have Kentucky fried chicken for lunch with my Mom and Sister around noon time.

Hope everyone has a great day!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
...Gordi, Oh my goodness, you are all soooo handsome!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I want to know, do you guys really wear those things without undies? Oh and...is that you in your new avatar???.....

A True Scotsman does not wear anything beneath the Kilt.

and
Yes, that is my face in the new avatar (just being silly for a week or so...) on John Cleese's body (from the Ministry of Silly walks sketch on Monty Pythons Flying Circus!)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I always wondered where that damned blue ribbon had come from!!!!
Now I Know!
THANK YOU!
G

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

As it happens, Ashley had a bit of a bad time of it in school on Wednesday morning. Right as assembly was ending, he tried to stand up, and put all his weight on one hand in order to push himself off the floor. What ended up happening, was that he dislocated his thumb for a time instead.

Luckily, he seems to be unaffected by the event, and his thumb is now back where it belongs, but it must have put the wind up him a bit! Aside from that, I will be assessing the situation in a weeks time, where I will want to be going over anything that has happened within the last two weeks at school with him to check on the quality of his experience. If he is still having trouble with other children, then I will be writing to my MP first, and then to every other bastard in government that I have to, in order to get that school put under special measures, and get the head teacher replaced with someone with a backbone.

And the court case grinds on, and now involves the European Court of Human Rights, who have all been copied in on the case, because he has claimed that we discriminated against the claimant. We still have not been able to actually defend ourselves against this claim, because the judges seem utterly incapable of actually reading the material we have assembled, which proves the gentleman's claim to be spurious and without any validity what so ever.

Even better than that, our solicitors proved themselves to be totally bloody useless, and we have now changed to a different solicitor, one who came recommended from a very trustworthy source, as far as things like this are concerned anyway.

To be honest, I am furious that this legal nonsense lasted longer than the sixty seconds that a reasonable person would have taken to realise that this claim is total nonsense, and that the claimant is incapable of proving any of his allegations because the events they relate to, specifically, never actually happened.

Frankly speaking, I am very much tempted to punch something in the face over that whole matter.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Thanks Gordi...I am going to try my best at changing my life and to be a better person...And also stop thinking so negative about well every thing..Maybe just maybe even stress free...Seen the pictures of you and your boys so darn cute..So is it true that you guys dont wear nothing under them skirt things..Sorry for got what they are called..i seen a picture of a guy and then wind picked up and well it wasnt a nice picture as he every things was showing..So i was just wondering if its true..If it is true watch out for the wind...LOL...Again thanks Gordi..I have so much to change in my life all for the better...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

thanks for the songs..i do hope i have a wonderful weekend...

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Let's all wish our ccbears a Happy Birthday. Here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join