It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Night was so excited and enchanted by the miniature dragon egg that she almost forgot about the vine revealing that the ghostly being was a winged elf. A winged elf! She had always envied them, wished so badly that she could be one of them instead of what she was...just a simple, wingless elf. Still her heart went out to the ghost, she was an elf after all, like a Sister. Now her journey to save this elf meant even more to her. So many things to think about, so many things they needed to do yet time seemed to stand still. Now it made sense to her, why the elf followed them. The elf must have been following me, thought Night. Another elf she could trust and turn to. She wished she would have known sooner.

Peeking into her pocket, she smiled at the glowing blue egg, wondering what color the little dragon would be, wondering what his personality would be like, wondering this and wondering that. She decided to visit the quaint little shop inside the inn. A small brass bell sounded as she entered the wondrous little shop. In one corner there was a small fountain with water trickling down and a strange purple mist rose from the water. Along the ceiling hung hand made faeries and butterflies of various sizes and colors. She walked over to a shelf that had hand woven goods and found a small soft and colorful doll's blanket that would be perfect for the little egg. She then spotted a little box that was painted with a floral and vine design and studded with tiny pearls and crystals. This she could place the egg in and travel with ease. To make things even easier, she picked out a knitted bag that she could sling over her shoulder and across the front of her body. Good place to carry the box and egg. Delighted with her finds, she approached the shop keeper and paid for her purchases. One of the gems that Hugo had given to her actually made money. so much at a time. It knew if the purchases were frivolous, those purchases were limited. It also knew if the purchases were necessities and would then allow more.

Night went back to the solarium, padded the beautiful little box with the soft colorful blanket, carefully placed the egg inside and then placed the box into the knitted bag and slung it over her shoulder and across the front of her body. "You are safe little one. I will protect and care for you." Pesky was wistful and wished the egg would hatch soon. She also wished that time would pass more quickly so that perhaps they could encounter the winged ghostly elf. To pass the time, she sang and danced and conversed with her new found flower friends. Night watched on in wonderment and smiled brightly.

edit on 31-5-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It has been many pages since I posted an entry for the story so finally I did it! I made an entry. Now, let's keep this story alive fellow enchanting story tellers!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I've seen that video on multiple occasions Gordi. Great video showing what happens when a train meets a tornado!!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Story time how good..its a great night to read...thanks night..going to read them now...

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hope you enjoy the story CC!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The Wolf Lord was quite fond of the Elf and kept her under quite close Arcane surveillance. Anytime she was around magic he would become aware and on this occasion he sent his mind out to ensure she was not in any danger.

He was surprised when she uncovered the egg. He had heard of the tiny dragons that grew as long as a human forearm. In his culture they were called Fire Lizards and they were quite interesting. They could emit flame like a dragon and could also Transfer instantly from one place to another.

Shadow had never seen one and thus was intrigued by the blue egg. He would watch carefully and ensure no one tried to steal it. He was certain that Night Star had no idea that some would send entire armies to secure just one egg, let alone an entire clutch.

As for the Ghost, he would bide his time. There was nothing he could really do, it was high order Magic and of a type that he was not familiar with. The Witch on the other hand, was a creature he was used to dealing with. Just a small breath, delivered to the brain stem was all it would take. Still, Night Star had help and as was usual for Wolf Lords, they would watch carefully, only interfering if absolutely necessary.

edit on 31/5/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yay! Awesome entry Pheonix!!!! I was so hoping you would join us soon! Loved it!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Night Star had an overwhelming sense that Shadow the mighty Wolf Lord was thinking of her. She tried to open her mind to him, but it was so cluttered with scattered thoughts of so many things that she couldn't communicate telepathically. She would try again when things settled down. Just in case, she sent her thoughts out, hoping he would hear her. She told him of all the amazing things and beings she had encountered throughout her exploration of the new world. She told him of the wizard and the witch and ghost and dragon egg. She had to chuckle afterward. The wolf Lord must know all these things already. She missed the magnificent and sometimes elusive being and told him so through her thoughts.

Pesky stopped suddenly. "Shadow was here Night! He was thinking of us and he is looking after us even through the separation of many miles. He knows Night. He knows where we are and what is happening and will be here if we need him to be." The pixie smiled widely and continued dancing amongst the colorful and sweet smelling flowers. Night smiled too and sighed with relief. It was such a comfort having someone like Shadow by their side, even though they were so far away. Just knowing that he was somewhere and could be with them in a flash if things didn't turn out so well. She picked up the book she had borrowed from the library and read to pass some time away.

Before long it was lunch and she was very hungry as was the little pixie. They found their way to the dining hall and ordered something hot and hearty. They saved room for the decadent fudge cake with the creamiest frosting, fresh strawberries and vanilla ice cream plopped heavily atop the cake. By the time they were finished, the rain had stopped and the clouds faded, allowing the sun to shine through once again. They gazed out the window at the magnificent rainbow across the sky. "Come on pesky, let's get some fresh air and sunshine for a bit." Pesky flew to the door and when Night opened it, she flew around in circles over the trees, grateful to be out in nature where she belonged. The elf sat under the closest one to read her book. She loved the feel of the wind through her hair and the smell of the grass and flowers that surrounded them.

edit on 1-6-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Oh, how rude of me. I didn't say hello to Chooch! Hiya Gimme/Chooch!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Shadow chuckled as Night Star tried to send to him. Only in dire circumstances would a Wolf Lord communicate with others and yet he was touched by her simple trust. It was unusual for her to be able to sense his mind, even for an Elf.

He stopped sensing her when she started her lunch. The hot food was not too bad, but when she started on that mushy creamy stuff he shuddered. How anyone could eat such cold slimy sweet food was beyond him. Well, he delighted in the differences between all races ... except when it came to food.

He settled himself by realizing that he was hungry. He stood from his place under an oak tree, scanned with his mind and found a male deer. He stunned it's mind, thanked it's spirit for the meal and sunk his canines into the throat, draining the animal of the nicely warm, thick blood. Hmm, nice! With the animal now quite dead, he chewed through the hide to find the liver. It was his favorite part of any animal.

P

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Hiya there trouble maker!!

I've been a busy little body if you can't tell by the photos!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Good morning everyone!

Jesus... what a week. We had a court date on Tuesday over a spurious and vexatious matter being bought by a chump, only to find that our solicitors had screwed up our paperwork, we have gutted the scrap in our shop and stripped it all of vital and useful resources, and then my friend broke her damned KNEECAP on Friday, and I had my son over yesterday afternoon until about seven thirty.... I am KNACKERED! And its the BEGINNING OF THE WEEK!

On the other hand, I got all my patches sewn on to my new battle jacket, so thats a plus!

How the heck are all of you?

edit on 1-6-2015 by TrueBrit because: grammatical correction and addition of query

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
yay Pheonix! Glad you wrote again for the story!!

True!!!!!!! Always so good to see you my young fine friend! I'll have to pop over to your thread and see if you added pics.
Man, I can't believe your solicitors screwed up your papers! That must have been annoying as hell.

OW! How did your friend break their knee cap????

I'm good. I was up bright early, having coffee and listening to the birds.

Good Morning/afternoon to one and all!

edit on 1-6-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

It was annoying as hell to have our solicitors fail so spectacularly. Aptly put Night Star!

My buddy broke her knee, slipping on some paving, and landing directly on one knee cap with her entire body weight. Shes all braced up, and cannot bear weight on the leg at the moment, despite which, she is, as far as I know, going into work today, despite the fact that she has been instructed that she is totally bloody barmy for doing so, and will only prolong the healing time necessary to completely heal the damage.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: BugWhisperer

WOW! With a few minor touch ups, that would be perfect! A tiny bit of touch up on the face, booby area and smaller feet. LOL

What a cool image!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha! Smaller feet and bigger boobs - got it!

I didn't do much to it, just put the face on her and the wolf. Here's the original image I used.

I'm still catching up on the thread, If you or anyone wishes to interact with the ghost, feel free, then I'll use that when I finally get caught up.

love and hugs,

bug

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

originally posted by: BugWhisperer
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

OMG!! That was scary!

Have you been looking at a photo of ME again Bug??? LOL

G

Hahaha - No, Gordi, your handsome face might be scary only to a girl's husband!

bug

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Morning All...Hope our day is full of joys..

i am on to more searching for polar bears..i just cant find the one i want yet..
edit on 1-6-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hi Gang! Love the new story entries from Ya's!!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

yes they are getting good...now where in the hell is yours....lol...

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Mine is still stuck in My Head... LOL! It will fall out hopefully soon...(Shaking My head around...)

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join