It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 3

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:05 AM
a reply to: pheonix358

Oh, awesome Pheonix!!!!!!!!! I'll probably add to this tomorrow. Oh, it IS tomorrow. Ummm...later today then. LOL

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:40 AM
Hi everyone in Shed Land!

Hope you are all well!

I still need to catch up the story so I can write another entry.

Have been feeling a bit (read a lot,) down

Hard for me to read, somehow.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:08 AM
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Big hug for my little Bug! I have been pretty down myself honey. I can relate! I look forward to your next story entry!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:21 AM
Wish our Moderator FlyersFan a Happy Belated Birthday!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:33 AM
Good morning one and all! I do hope we have more visitors today than yesterday. It gets lonely in here sometimes you know.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:39 AM
Morning all...Hope your day is full is joys...

We are back home until friday as we are leaving again...
edit on 8-6-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:29 AM
Good Morning! We are back for a few days. Going back 'Home' for a memorial service for My Step Mom. She died at home after being quite sick. She was in the hospital for a few days prior to that.

Her liver had shut down and had some other probs too. The docs said She was going to die in less than a week, she she checked out of the hospital and went home to ride it out... 3 Days after getting home, she passed away in Her sleep...

There is a memorial service this week for Her in Las Vegas, then a service in Moline Illinois this coming Saturday morning. She lived in Henderson Nevada for the past 15 years or so, a town right next to Las Vegas...

Nice Story additions Night and Pheonix!!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:11 PM
a reply to: SyxPak

Sorry to hear that Mike.
Take care of you and yours for us.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:24 PM
Mike, I'm so sorry to hear about your Step-Mother. Take your time with your family and come back to us when you can.
You too CC.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:25 PM
Hi Gordi! Shouldn't you be practicing or making us a video of your bands? Hmmmm?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:29 PM
Where the hell is Cody? I swear that man goes on adventures without telling us.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:28 PM
We are doing pretty good..I think We both need that break from this place (not this place) but our home...So We went back home for a few days...I so didnt want to come back here at all...I so so hate this place and maybe that is why we was fighting so much..I really dont know..well yes I know the whys...but any ways We are leaving this Friday again..Not sure when we will be back to this trailer...Maybe just maybe we will find a house back at home..
.Hope every one is have a great day...So wished Syx would add some thing to the story man guys just so take there time at doing things...LOL...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:44 PM
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thanx Gordy! We're takin' it a day at a time here bud...( Actually I am gettin' tired of all the funerals and such.. Life sucks at times, but it will keep on keepin' on... And that';s what I intend to do as well!!!...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:45 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Thank You Night! We'll be here when We can. Pretty much when we are gone, we are in Moline, or Milan, Or Rock Island Illinois... No internet to speak of so...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:10 PM
Hello everyone!!! Just stopping in for a quick hello. Hope everyone is doing well. I will try to get caught up so that I can add a new story entry soon. I also have some great pics from the quick vacation to Amish Country that I will try to get uploaded to post.

Mike & CC - [[[HUGS]]] My thoughts are with you guys!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:44 PM
CC, that is the best avatar yet! Keep it!

Syx, looking forward to your return!

Martin, we missed you!!! I can't wait to see your pics!

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:50 AM
Just stopping by to drop the nightly link of music off before bed time.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:07 AM
Feeling for you and your loved ones right now bro...

I will wait for sending the "package" until you are "rooted" so to speak with a full time adress.

a reply to: SyxPak

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:59 AM
Good morning everyone!!!!
I am going to link my Google Timeline and hopefully it works.
This will be so much easier than uploading everything.
Google StoryLine

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:56 AM
a reply to: gimmefootball400
a reply to: Martin75
a reply to: Nibbles

Hi @> ~ Gimme! I hope You are well! Thanx for the Video! I can do a couple of Billy Rae's Songs when Doing the Karaoke Thing! We have a blast!1 I usually do Mostly Billy Idol. Yah I know He is not quite as cool as I am, but... ROFLMAO!!!

Hi Martin and Nibbles! Hope You two are doing ok. I'm Ok so far today here!!

@> ~ Martin: I loved the TimeLine You liked us too! The Amish are some pretty cool characters! I talked to an older Guy years ago in Ames Iowa. Full of Amish there!! They have a simple life, but need to be good hard workers!!

@> ~ Nib's?!: The address I gave You would be the best to send something too. We are about as 'rooted' as We will get. LOL!!
So it will be ok to send to Us here, at; 1712 S. Dixie Hwy., etc...... Ok? Thanx Man!!

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>