It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Nice song!

Gimme, you should go to our avatar makers and have them make you one with a train. You're um...naked at the moment. Just sayin'. LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Something simple perhaps?

It will fit. You will need an image that is taller than wide.

So a front on, or nearly so would be best.

P

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Or something a little more colorful perhaps

P

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
morning all...hope your day is full of joys...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears
morning all...hope your day is full of joys...

Thanks cc!

Hope yours is too!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

awww..thanks so much....i so love them guys and girls....i am not so sure now...

edit on 3-6-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hi cc,

Those were just a few I had uploaded here.

I have more to send.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Just landing in the Realm of Accasia for a very short while...
Going on a trip and will leave You all with a Smile!
The journey before Me is one I'll take hold,
We will venture onwards to a better way,
Getting rid of all the Old...

So I say To You all My ShedLand Friends,
We'll be back in a Day or 2, when Our Journey Ends...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

HOPING THINGS WILL BE BETTER....

edit on 3-6-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Me Too CC! Me Too...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hello everyone! Finally had a nice day to sit outside on the swing for a bit and check on my herbs and flowers. Just a lazy day relaxing. Kinda lonely out there by myself, but I should be used to it by now. I have to make that damned appointment for my mammogram and I keep procrastinating. Fills me with anxiety.

Syx, come back soon!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Hi Night Star,

your day sounds just like mine!

Also, my Dr. recently ordered the same test, and I'm procrastinating too.

I will probably need them to prescribe ativan or I won't be able to do it!

I have been working on another story addition,

should be done tomorrow,

(i am not caught up on reading the thread yet!
)

You are in my thoughts and prayers to have peace about the test.

love,

bug

edit on 3-6-2015 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Hang on...... hang on......

I'M NOT NEKKIE!!!!

MY AVATAR IS STILL HERE!!!!
edit on 4-6-2015 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2015 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Thanks Bug! It's bad enough having to go once a year, but I just went 6 months ago!

Your avatar makes me smile every time I see it. I'll pray that you get the courage to go for your mammogram. I don't know why they don't make things easier for us.

Gimme, I just see a little tiny box with an x in it and a blue background. Is it just me or is anyone else seeing this?

edit on 4-6-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

It is just a blue box. Not even the Tardis!

P

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

It's only you

I can see it just fine.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Oh now you have a train avatar. It suits you!

Hiya Pheonix!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Don't know if I ever told you, but your avatar is one of my favorites! I love dragons and I love books! So there you have it!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
After heading down to Spencer, North Carolina on Friday to get ready for the 611's move on Saturday. One of the first places that we decided to hit Saturday morning was just up the road at High Point, North Carolina. Seeing as to how the 611 wasn't going to be leaving on time. We decided to catch a few trains in the process while we waited.

First train to show up for us was mixed freight train 195 bound for Bellevue, Ohio heading northbound with NS 9906, a General Electric D9-44CW, leading the way towards the connection with the Norfolk & Western at Lynchburg, Virginia. As 195 made its way further north towards Lynchburg and Roanoke. We started hearing 36Q calling signals a few miles out of town. Led by NS 2573, an ElectroMotive SD70, northbound freight 36Q rolls under the Lindsay Street overpass at High Point as it makes its way towards Lynchburg bound for Allentown, Pennsylvania.

Once the previous two had got out of the way and further north towards Lynchburg. The only southbound that went by us there came along. This in the form of southbound freight train 18M as it rolled through town with EMD SD40-2 3259 leading the way south along the Danville District. As the morning progressed towards the 611's departure. The last two trains to come by us at High Point showed up. The next one being Amtrak passenger train #80, the northbound Carolinian led by P42DC #19 operating as Norfolk Southern train 080, as it heads towards New York City. After #80 had got in the clear of the station and out of town. Our last train at High Point came through in the form of northbound manifest 158 heading for Crewe, Virginia.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Hello everyone! And hello Night Star!

I am sorry you are feeling anxious about your appointment, but that anxiety is no better for you than getting unfortunate results. If you keep worrying, rather than acting on the situation, then you could get stomach ulcers or some stress related condition instead, and your immune system will not put up with that too well me thinks!

Massive huggles!

My buddy has broken her kneecap clean in two, just before the weekend. I have been rushing about hither and thither doing errands for her. She lives on the top two floors of a three floor building, and the stairs are murder on her, let alone the donkey work of moving around town, so I have utilised my way faring legs, and done it all for her. I have been up at her place till past twelve at night most nights this week, and am utterly shattered. Still, rather that than sit at home while she wrecks her recovery time by trying to do it all. If I am not around as much for the next six weeks, you will know why!

I am going up there again later on as well. Her place is near the Army and Navy store, which is just as well, because my work boots need replacing, and they have a deal on at the moment which may see me walk out of the store with a better pair of boots than the model I currently wear, for a much reduced price! Steel caps and everything! So I shall be leaving work a little earlier than normal, picking up some boots, and going to check on the wounded... This year has been mental from the get go... Its a good thing I am used to this crap!

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join