It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hello...So loved all those pictures...And I so would have tried to take one of them kittens as well...LOL..Looks like you had a lot of fun...Thanks for the hugs and thoughts...
edit on 9-6-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Night...I am thinking of keeping this one for a while...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Morning all...So i have a question..I am so freaking out right now..I have only 3 more days and I hit that bigger number 50..I am not sure why I am so scared if this age..Well yes I do I have in my head that once I turn 59 I wont be here any longer..As this is the age my mom passed away at..And I think I will be going about that time as well..I have tried so many times to get that out of my head but now that I am getting closer its getting hard for me to not think about it...This time of Syx and me is to be our best times...But it cant be our best times when we still have a kid living with us...I so hate it...What so want the both of us to enjoy the time we have left a lone..We do things together..But we also have to ask him if he wants to go with as well..Most of the time he dont but its the asking part I hate..I am hoping my turning 50 so changes alot of things for me..I have spent over half my life with Syx and well anything can happen..So does turning 50 really change people as I have heard so many time over the years..I know it makes you more crabby as my dad got so so crabby when he hit that number..And I dont want that to come to me that crabby stuff..I had alot of that already in my life and its now time for more happy times together...I so wished we was still back in December or another month not June...LOL...then I wold have more time to say no I am not 50 yet...As my kids and Syx tells me well you are 50 and NO I am not I was 49 an a half..LOL...But could you all please tell me how it changed your lives and how it made you feel about turning that age...I always thought I would have a big party and all that cool stuff over the hill things..But thats not going to even happen for me.As we have to head back home for a service for Syx step mom..But who knows what might happen late after its over..Maybe get together with some friends..thanks signed mrs.freak out...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Nibbles

Hey Nips...Just send the package all ready man...I so so cant wait..What is it that you are sending ?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

CC? You don't need to worry about turning 50...
It is just another year added to Your already old life!
(Sorry, But I Had to say that CC! ) LMAO!!!

But seriously, do not fret over it.
Just another B-Day for Ya! Hoping to do something cool with you...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

HUN.....that was not funny...but i guess you are right..i am trying my best not to worry...but you know me i will...I do hope we can do some ting fun...I know I wont get the over the hill things like we have seen from a few of out old friends at the dew...As long as i am celebrating it with you that is all the matters to me and maybe some of our kids....Love ya...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hello Chooch!
Hello Nibbles!

Martin, I loved your photos so much! I would have enjoyed myself on a trip like that! We have an Amish farm and store in a neighboring State that we visit once in a while. Thanks so much for sharing those!!!!!

Hi Syx!

CC, you know what they say about turning 50, after that it's all down hill. LOL Sorry, it's been true for me anyway. All I can say is keep your sense of humor! It helps! And you can join the rest of us old farts on the site. There seems to be a lot of us. LOL

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I can handle the going down hill...As the hill I have climbed over the years is huge..It hurts riding my bike up the hill...LOL..So here I come going down the hill...Hell maybe I will just slid down it or maybe even roll...LOL...Yes I am doing my best to keep my sense of humor...So I will be in the old farts club WOW...This might be pretty cool after all...LOL..Thanks Night for saying all that...I wonder if there is really a old farts club..lol....

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
OMG...There really is a old farts club...Not sure if I can post this or not..
oldfartclub.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Wow CC that site is a time traveling site!
It has a picture of Me when I am like 90 or something!!
LMAO!!!
I was freakin out. I have some Metal Dub Step on My headphones right now, and I opened that site, and "Riders on the Storm" was palyin'! LOL!!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I dont even know what all is at that site...I just had to do a search to see if there was a site called that..Funny how there was..And there was even more on the old fart club but I just posted the first one I seen..LOL...

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I'll prob check out that site tomorrow.
I have almost smacked My head on the keyboard a few times here.
LOL! Am dozing off...LOL!!
G'Night CC and Shedders!!
Nearing the time for an Astral Traveling experience!!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

HAHA...so wished i got a picture of that..LOL..night syx and shedders

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Here Ya go CC!

edit on 10-6-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears

Hey Nips...Just send the package all ready man...I so so cant wait..What is it that you are sending ?

Can't tell you here Bro... against T and Cs

Joke aside...

I will get it off to you sometime this week as I am rushing all over the place and not seeing myself coming back at the moment!

And leave my NIPS alone!!!!

Warmest

Nibs
edit on 10-6-2015 by Nibbles because: Nipples added

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hello Chooch!
Hello Nibbles!

Martin, I loved your photos so much! I would have enjoyed myself on a trip like that! We have an Amish farm and store in a neighboring State that we visit once in a while. Thanks so much for sharing those!!!!!

Hi Syx!

CC, you know what they say about turning 50, after that it's all down hill. LOL Sorry, it's been true for me anyway. All I can say is keep your sense of humor! It helps! And you can join the rest of us old farts on the site. There seems to be a lot of us. LOL

Yoo hoo Night

Hugs

Nibs

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears
Morning all...So i have a question..I am so freaking out right now..I have only 3 more days and I hit that bigger number 50..I am not sure why I am so scared if this age..Well yes I do I have in my head that once I turn 59 I wont be here any longer..As this is the age my mom passed away at..And I think I will be going about that time as well..I have tried so many times to get that out of my head but now that I am getting closer its getting hard for me to not think about it...This time of Syx and me is to be our best times...But it cant be our best times when we still have a kid living with us...I so hate it...What so want the both of us to enjoy the time we have left a lone..We do things together..But we also have to ask him if he wants to go with as well..Most of the time he dont but its the asking part I hate..I am hoping my turning 50 so changes alot of things for me..I have spent over half my life with Syx and well anything can happen..So does turning 50 really change people as I have heard so many time over the years..I know it makes you more crabby as my dad got so so crabby when he hit that number..And I dont want that to come to me that crabby stuff..I had alot of that already in my life and its now time for more happy times together...I so wished we was still back in December or another month not June...LOL...then I wold have more time to say no I am not 50 yet...As my kids and Syx tells me well you are 50 and NO I am not I was 49 an a half..LOL...But could you all please tell me how it changed your lives and how it made you feel about turning that age...I always thought I would have a big party and all that cool stuff over the hill things..But thats not going to even happen for me.As we have to head back home for a service for Syx step mom..But who knows what might happen late after its over..Maybe get together with some friends..thanks signed mrs.freak out...

Welcome to the club my dear...

Turning nearly 50 in a couple of weeks myself but feeling young at heart as have our teenage son with us still...

Wanna party?

That is my answer above... Live every day as if it was the last day of your life

Hugs

Nibs
edit on 10-6-2015 by Nibbles because: Party added

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
*sneaks in and ducks head in shame*

Hey Everyone...

I haven't been here in a long time. Long illness (nothing serious just laid flat by some kind of upper respiratory demon), homeschool, parenting a special-needs kid, major appliance failures (First World problem, for sure), writing on a novel I hope to publish in between it all, and that sort of thing, has kept me very busy.

I feel like I've fallen so far behind, I couldn't possibly catch up to where the story is now, not to mention the rest of the thread. I'm so sorry! Can someone give a quick storyline synopsis so I can jump back in? I know that's a lot to ask, so no worries if that's not something anyone wants to take on.

I did write a thread this morning, inspired by the title of another thread. I hope you might find it an entertaining rant...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So...hopefully my sorry self can jump back in here...

peace,
AB

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

AB, sooooo good to see you!!!!!!! I can give you some info on my story line and will leave others to get you caught up on theirs.

Let's see, Night Star the elf has been travelling with her companions, Pesky the pixie, Wolf the wolf, the winged wild cat Hugo, Storm the dragon and has encountered a ghostly spirit of a winged elf who isn't really a ghost, but has a spell put on her that keeps her in that form. The companions have enlisted the help of 3 wizards who wish to travel with the companions and will seek out an ancient witch book which contains a counter spell that will free the spirit. In the meantime, Night Star has been chosen to guard a rare miniature dragon's egg which brings trouble of its own with evil beings and people chasing down the rare egg.

It is currently night time where Night and her companions are fast asleep and unaware that Shadow the wolf Lord has transported to her chamber along with other powerful wolves who wish to help. They sit by the fire waiting for the group to awaken.

Hope all our Sheddites are having a lovely day!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yes I so wanna party and I do hope we can this weekend when we go back home...So cant wait..When is your birthday....thanks nips we will be watching for it...

edit on 10-6-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join