It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SC Man Shot in Back by Officer on Video-FAKE?!?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Bilk22

Look at the video again. You can see the dark patches when the black officer flips him over and also when the shooter is standing over him and bends down to check his pulse.
No I can't see it because it isn't there.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Ever wonder why people would spend so much time in a thread they seem to find as utter nonsense? Hmmm...

link   

Still don't see it?

link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Well for anyone interested here is the dispatch audio from that night...

soundcloud.com...

Seems they are involving a lot of people to pull this off if it's a hoax.

Actually if it were becoming an objective for some group to fake these things, now days they would not even need it to be fake. They have methods of mind control since 1930's, what do they have available today? I would not just rush to any conclusions as the how and why but instead look for anything that seems off. My personal suspicion is often the behavior of people who lose family and others involved.
Even the officers shooting someone normally show a lot of emotion.

The section on mind control here is interesting but far behind what they have developed by now.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Clearer image from less compressed video:

larger image here

Still don't see it?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Still don't see it?

I was just getting ready to post that

does look like something on right side

plus look at front of body right underarm does that look like blood
edit on 023030p://bThursday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: thesmokingman
As far as the 50 yr old man not having an online footprint, you are wrong. With a minimal subscription to a site like Intellius, you can find anyone as well as all of their past addresses and phone numbers. I have done this for a living as a skiptracer for many years.

BS.
You've just entirely discredited yourself.

Really guys, it's concerning that a blatant hoax thread like this gets so many stars.

First of all, I dont care about any stars or flags, seriously? Is that what this site is about to you? I tell you what, I will GIVE you all my stars and flags! Now, how exactly do you think that this thread is a "hoax", when it is clearly a question being asked. No one declared it as truth. The biggest mistake a person can make is to think entirely with a closed mind. You do realize that you have stumbled upon a CONSPIRACY SITE dont you?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Shamrock6

So you suggest that people "pay back" the witness protection program by...going out and getting put on camera for nationally covered events?

Out of your estimate, there's a significant number of people who leave the program because they can't handle the stress of living an alternate identity.

But how going out and putting yourself on national TV after entering witness protection makes any kind of sense is beyond me.

For all we know, they could have taken some homeless crackhead off the street, set up a staged area and murdered the man, then payed off a group of people to claim to be family members or friends...it really is very possible.

For all we know they're all crisis actors.

For all we know, it's an acting troupe imported from Ghana.

For all we know, a man is really dead and he was really shot by a cop.

It really is very possible. And the list of ideas we can come up with collectively is nearly endless.

The evidence to support those ideas? Significantly less plentiful.

Well, I am presenting evidence that it could be faked or staged. Where is your evidence to the contrary? Oh, what the MSM is reporting?

speculation is not evidence....are you even trying to be taken seriously?

Well, first of all I am not on trial nor am I putting anyone on trial. So....I do not know exactly what you want from me. Second, for what it is worth, like I said in the OP, I really could not care less if I am "taken serious". My opinion is as valid as your is. If you cannot respect that, I feel sorry for you. That means you are very, very weak/closed minded.

yeah that's it, you got me all figured out there pal. I don't "respect" your opinion, because respect is earned, not given.

Im not sure how many times I have to say it...I DONT CARE IF YOU RESPECT MY OPINIONS OR NOT!!! I do not need to EARN anything from you. Do you have anything constructive to add to the talk, or are you just trolling?

Welcome to Jimmys list of people he doesn't respect.

I have been on the list for years....We are many.

I am thinking of running for President of said list.

Thank you kindly! It is good to be here!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Does that look like blood flowing on his shirt on the right side front, it is flowing from his back right under his arm.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
never mind

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

The guy did not even react properly to the shots "hitting" him in the back. Also, the shots clearly sound like blanks to me.

Maybe it's because you're not half as perceptive as you'd like to believe you are? Seems like you keep moving the goal posts.

1. Not a real person? The video in the OP was quickly exposed for the BS that it is.
2. No blood? I brought pictures showing the blood.

Now it's "clearly sound like blanks" and he doesn't "react properly" to being shot. All this based on your non-expert opinions of a video you clearly didn't watch that closely. Seems to me that you're just grasping at straws because you're so "open minded" that you're in complete denial of anything that doesn't comport with your worldview.
edit on 2015-4-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Still don't see it?

If that is blood why does it not appear on the white shirt under it?

Some interesting facts about the wounds created by blanks. Could it possibly leave something on the outer shirt and not the inner?
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

books.google.com...?&source=bl&ots=B5o99WijTZ&sig= 63aX99Rly_KKcJKfvhO_meuLAZo&hl=en&sa=X&ei=PNomVYPxA4OusAWjy4HICg&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=do%20blank%20ammo%20cartridges%20leave%20a%20wound%20on%2 0the%20body%3F&f=false

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Looking at the video of the alleged shooting I can say that personally, I felt (and still feel) that it is not legit. There is no blood. There is no jerking/twitching of the guy's body like there should be from the impact of bullets hitting him in the back. He doesn't go down to the ground until after the eighth shot is fired. When he finally does go down, it looks like a deliberate, staged fall. He should have gone sprawling. Instead, he slows down, drops to his knees and then to his face. Exactly how someone would if they were pretending to be shot down.

The entire thing seems staged. Someone just happened to be right there in time to film someone being killed, yet does not express alarm, fear, outrage, etc.; just calmly says "Oh sh*t" a few times, and has the wherewithal to actually follow the cop picking up an object and then film him jogging back to drop said object next to the body? And these cops who were blatantly (allegedly) covering up a crime just didn't see this cinematographer openly filming them? They didn't even look around to see who might have been watching? The cop radioed shots had been fired and there are no EMS to be had? The guy was shot to death, yet for some reason needed to be handcuffed behind his back, upon which there was no blood and no holes/rips in the shirt? Sorry, but I don't think so. It looks fake as hell. Is it? I don't know.

I don't know if I'm ready to buy into the idea that Michael Brown wasn't a real person, or that this guy's entire identity was also faked, because that would be chilling beyond belief and I don't want to think about that too much. But something is definitely not right about this whole scenario. And I believe that we are being fed garbage like this to exacerbate the already volatile atmosphere in this country. So TPTB will have no choice but to intervene on a federal level. If we keep fighting about this and keep becoming more and more divided, we will be giving them exactly what they want. Fake or not fake...we need to stop playing into their games, because we will not win. They will.

edit on 30073America/ChicagoThu, 09 Apr 2015 15:07:56 -050030pm3098America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: crappy punctuation

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

and he doesn't "react properly" to being shot.

Think about it a moment. he is being shot at, he has done nothing wrong! if you were hit by a bullet, heard a shot under these conditions, not running because you are a murderer but because of pretty much nothing at all...would you keep running or drop to the ground and yell "DON'T SHOOT!"?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

People being shot in real life isn't like how it is in Hollywood or TV. Blood doesn't go flying everywhere like in Django Unchained...that movie had a lot of blood, hence the example.

If you compare this video to other videos of people actually being shot, it looks identical. I'm actually surprised they showed it on TV.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Still don't see it?

If that is blood why does it not appear on the white shirt under it?

Some interesting facts about the wounds created by blanks. Could it possibly leave something on the outer shirt and not the inner?
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

books.google.com...?&source=bl&ots=B5o99WijTZ&sig= 63aX99Rly_KKcJKfvhO_meuLAZo&hl=en&sa=X&ei=PNomVYPxA4OusAWjy4HICg&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=do%20blank%20ammo%20cartridges%20leave%20a%20wound%20on%2 0the%20body%3F&f=false

Because it is not blood. Not even close. That is why I will not discuss it with them. Show me blood, not a folded shirt from an obscure angle.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Well when they say it it must be true...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I guess the fact that they have dash cam footage of the shooting from another patrol car should show this was no hoax.

The fatal South Carolina shooting of Walter Scott was caught on dashboard camera, according to North Charleston Mayor R. Keith Summey, and the video will likely be released Thursday. The footage could provide further information about the incident, which went viral on Wednesday after a witness' video began circulating online, according to the Charleston City Paper.

Spencer Pryor, a spokesman for the North Charleston police department, confirmed to the Associated Press that the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division hoped to release the video Thursday after a prosecutor examines it.

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Shenanigans. They're in on it

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
OP I see what you are saying and agree with that but in regards to this situation I don't think it is a hoax or was planned. I also don't think this has anything to do with race but the fact that the cop was disrespected.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join