It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SC Man Shot in Back by Officer on Video-FAKE?!?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Finaly made it to the hoax bin where it belongs.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Don't let people get to you.

edit on 9-4-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yeah OP, dont let this get you down. Trust me, you wont care as much tomorrow and less so as time goes on. Just walk away man.

You know its not a big deal. We appreciate your efforts here. Live to post another day man. No one is perfect and nothing is final.

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
So anyone who questions or has a different opinion any different than the official story is submitting a hoax thread? I thought this was a goddamn conspiracy site? Well, I look forward to NEVER participating in any thread on this site again. Good luck in your future endeavors ATS. You have officially become the epitome of ignorance.

If that were the case, the hoax bin would be full to bursting.

In all fairness, it was a solid debate but I think a good bit was debunked pretty well.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Yeah OP, dont let this get you down. Trust me, you wont care as much tomorrow and less so as time goes on. Just walk away man.

You know its not a big deal. We appreciate your efforts here. Live to post another day man. No one is perfect and nothing is final.

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

Thanks guys, you are right. I messaged the mod that hoaxed it and he said it is because of the link to Dutchsinse. So apparently I could recreate the thread without the link? Again, you guys are right, I will let it go, but I can say that ATS must remember where they came from, and that this is supposed to be a conspiracy site, but it appears the almighty dollar really controls content of this site, not denying ignorance.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Yeah, I know blood doesn't go flying all over, but he would have shown some kind of sign of faltering as the bullets were hitting him, and he didn't. And after he was lying on the ground for some time, there still was no visible blood. Gunshot wounds seep blood and sometimes even spurt if there's a sizable blood vessel in the area. I've seen lots of gunshot wounds, up close and personal and they are not pretty. And the additional movement required to cuff his hands behind his back would have caused even more profuse bleeding. It just does not seem authentic to me.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
How can something be labeled HOAX when it is a ? for discussion and not a statement?

Lol!

Oh I got it

I messaged the mod that hoaxed it and he said it is because of the link to Dutchsinse.

edit on 9-4-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I am a firm believer that the old adage holds true "the truth will out". If it was in fact a fabrication, that will become common knowledge in time. Don't let people get to you. Ask yourself why, if they really think it was just a bunch of nonsense, did they continue to revisit the thread to argue their point? You made them think. That's why.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Well he is on the grass in which case the blood could drain into the ground rather than spread under him like it would on concrete, and with that I cannot see under him. There is no up close unobstructed view to positively say one way or the other..I can only offer a likely scenario. Once his heart is not beating its not possible for blood to defy gravity and pump out his back.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I am a firm believer that the old adage holds true "the truth will out". If it was in fact a fabrication, that will become common knowledge in time. Don't let people get to you. Ask yourself why, if they really think it was just a bunch of nonsense, did they continue to revisit the thread to argue their point? You made them think. That's why.

I feel as you do, in time everything comes to light. It sometimes takes a very long time but someone always makes a mistake or feels guilty or another reason that things become known.

Sadly I joined ATS because I thought it was a place to have people investigate the possibilities from all perspectives without reservation many minds working to find truth. At the time that did seem to be so.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Bilk22

Clearer image from less compressed video:

larger image here

Still don't see it?
I have those same images on my computer. I downloaded the video and then took screenshots. Those marks aren't there so someone is messing with the pics.
edit on 92106Thursdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Well he is on the grass in which case the blood could drain into the ground rather than spread under him like it would on concrete, and with that I cannot see under him. There is no up close unobstructed view to positively say one way or the other..I can only offer a likely scenario. Once his heart is not beating its not possible for blood to defy gravity and pump out his back.

True but he was shot 5 times all while still running and heart still pumping vigorously I would assume, he is exposing his back where the shots would have hit.
I like that you are thinking and trying to see what would and should be what. I wish we would all join in doing this whether right or wrong in the end and stop the attacks. Maybe we would all learn new things.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I downloaded the video and then took screenshots. Those marks aren't there so someone is messing with the pics.

Interesting, as I didn't think I saw the clearly obvious marks in the other pictures.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Those marks are the exact same ones I referenced thinking I saw in a comment several pages ago. So if they're "messing" with it, they've somehow managed to mess with the video itself.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I don't believe everything I see, but when a cop is gunning down someone who doesn't obey, I believe it.

You bring up many good talking points.

I found the prohibited Jason Conoscenti assassination, killed by a firing squad in sunny California.
This video will not be around forever and is getting harder to find. Cops still defend this assassination.

www.liveleak.com...

As bullets rip through his caucasian flesh, you can watch as he twitches, throws his hands in the air, and finally shows signs of disbelief as cops arrive only to stuff their boots up his ass while cuffing the dying man. Please take note: This is standard procedure for killer cops in the United States. Remember, this man was suspected of stealing something at Target. Also note that Jason is not carrying a big stick, as reports indicated before the video surfaced.

It was reported that Walter had been shot right through the heart. This in itself should prevent a loss of blood, and may have served to quell the unseemly twitching. I really don't know.

What I do know is that there is an entire hit squad in Long Beach who are still wearing a shield. Maybe Jason ought to have worked on his sun tan, if his goal were to work us into a riot about injustice. To me, it looks like he disobeyed cops, a whole lot of 'em, so now he is dead. Cops don't care what color you are. If you don't listen, or wag your tail happily, they shoot. Then they cuff, and pray the the victim dies. I have seen this over a dozen times, black, white, or anywhere in between. It is called 'consolidation'. Just another day's work. Happy now, because they are no longer in danger. So the Walter Scott video never raised suspicion, to me.

# 413

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I have those same images on my computer. I downloaded the video and then took screenshots. Those marks aren't there so someone is messing with the pics.

Why not post your screen shots of the same images for comparison?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Don't let people get to you.

Im sorry for blowing up, but my comment was not directed at any members of the site, I welcome any and all debate. I was talking about the mods that continually (apparently from the direction from higher ups), hoaxing and trash binning threads that they do not agree with. How was I to know that you cannot link to dutchsinse? Afterall, ATS is where I even learned about him.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I think that there are a lot of people out there who are still interested in finding the truth. I would hate to see people like the OP completely stop posting because of those who refuse to accept that there are infinite possibilities in the Universe and feel it necessary to mock and belittle people who are pursuing those possibilities. I, too joined ATS for the reasons you cited. I don't spend much time on here anymore, but I would like to see less bickering and mocking and more actual discussion...if that were the case I'd probably participate more often than I do.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Looking at the video of the alleged shooting I can say that personally, I felt (and still feel) that it is not legit. There is no blood. There is no jerking/twitching of the guy's body like there should be from the impact of bullets hitting him in the back. He doesn't go down to the ground until after the eighth shot is fired. When he finally does go down, it looks like a deliberate, staged fall. He should have gone sprawling. Instead, he slows down, drops to his knees and then to his face. Exactly how someone would if they were pretending to be shot down.

The entire thing seems staged. Someone just happened to be right there in time to film someone being killed, yet does not express alarm, fear, outrage, etc.; just calmly says "Oh sh*t" a few times, and has the wherewithal to actually follow the cop picking up an object and then film him jogging back to drop said object next to the body? And these cops who were blatantly (allegedly) covering up a crime just didn't see this cinematographer openly filming them? They didn't even look around to see who might have been watching? The cop radioed shots had been fired and there are no EMS to be had? The guy was shot to death, yet for some reason needed to be handcuffed behind his back, upon which there was no blood and no holes/rips in the shirt? Sorry, but I don't think so. It looks fake as hell. Is it? I don't know.

I don't know if I'm ready to buy into the idea that Michael Brown wasn't a real person, or that this guy's entire identity was also faked, because that would be chilling beyond belief and I don't want to think about that too much. But something is definitely not right about this whole scenario. And I believe that we are being fed garbage like this to exacerbate the already volatile atmosphere in this country. So TPTB will have no choice but to intervene on a federal level. If we keep fighting about this and keep becoming more and more divided, we will be giving them exactly what they want. Fake or not fake...we need to stop playing into their games, because we will not win. They will.

Only in the movies do people react that way to gunshots. Maybe if they were hollow points, or 45 caliber, you'd get something closer. Many people take a few seconds to even know they are shot. A 9 mm will go straight through. This is why cops shoot people so many times. Life is not the movies. Even at close range, with a supersonic small caliber fully jacketed round, it could be tough to tell if you even hit someone who was wearing all white.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join