It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SC Man Shot in Back by Officer on Video-FAKE?!?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: raedar
a reply to: whyamIhere

Oh wow, had no idea! I hope it provides some clarity.

I just think the video of the shooting is really weird. The absence of blood, the cops completely ignoring the person filming, the interview with the brother "smirking" when he says the word "justice". All very weird. Could just be weird and could be a legitimate shooting. Sick either way.

If, and I mean if this whole thing is staged...

It would be terrifying beyond belief.

And with our lap dog media there is nobody investigating.

Except us.

No more terrifying than our own government flying a couple of planes into the WTC 14 years ago. I really put NOTHING past them anymore.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
They are about to release the dashcam.

Hopefully, there is a reason this cop shot this guy.

Besides, if you can't run that guy down...Hand in your badge.

There is still a lot we don't know, but this one looks like it could be the real deal. And I am not talking about racism so much as bad cop. They do exist. We all know that, and there have been complaints on this officer before.

Let's just say if this is a fake ... it's got everyone falling for it. No one is going to take this guy's side at the moment, and I'm talking about people who took the cop's side in the Michael Brown case or at least stood on the fence. This time is just too damning.
edit on 9-4-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

I know, US cop shooting dead innocent, unarmed civilian. Unheard of, right?

Has to be fake.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Not sure if it's been posted but here's the unedited video of the shooting.

www.liveleak.com...

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Bilk22

No, people are not added to WITSEC on a daily basis. That is not at all accurate.

But since we're now extending "people going in to WITSEC" to include "anybody they can pay to do it or who believes in 'the cause'" it's now utterly moot.
How do you know it's not accurate? Have anything to contradict it other than your opinion? It's also besides the point. There's still thousands of people in it. That you cannot deny.

However I have a better theory for you. Remember when Obama slipped with his mic on when talking to that Russian foreign minister? he said something to the effect he needs more time in his second term. More time for what? The Communist takeover of the United States on behalf of his Russian Comrades?

Think about Obama's father being an admitted Communist. His mother was a Communist. Obama has some time lapses in his whereabouts during his past too. Then there's the whole conspiracy that Obama is the Russian Manchurian Candidate.

I see a Trojan Horse in our POTUS. It's becoming clearer by the day. The whole BS happening in Crimea and the MSM pitting Obama against Putin is just a smoke screen. It's very well possible that all the FFs that have happened are either domestic communists willing to do what it takes and/or Russian actors. There's plenty of Russians in the US. Heck, anyone can go to our southern border and enter with no problems. Who is letting them in? Our POTUS. We're being taken over by the Russians from within. These FFs will facilitate that and as a matter of fact, fit the play book of the Russian Revolutionaries.

That's how I see it. I also see some posters here are are part of the scheme. That too is obvious.

Edit: Who can facilitate all of this for Obama? Eric Holder. He runs the Justice Dept and has control over the Federal WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM. He also can access any police database.
edit on 84111Thursdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: raedar

vimeo.com...

20-23 seconds, you can see smoke and at least one small flash.

Why you expect to see a gout of flame and a billowing cloud of smoke from a modern firearm in daylight, I don't know.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: jimmyx

So you suggest that people "pay back" the witness protection program by...going out and getting put on camera for nationally covered events?

Out of your estimate, there's a significant number of people who leave the program because they can't handle the stress of living an alternate identity.

But how going out and putting yourself on national TV after entering witness protection makes any kind of sense is beyond me.

For all we know, they could have taken some homeless crackhead off the street, set up a staged area and murdered the man, then payed off a group of people to claim to be family members or friends...it really is very possible.

For all we know they're all crisis actors.

For all we know, it's an acting troupe imported from Ghana.

For all we know, a man is really dead and he was really shot by a cop.

It really is very possible. And the list of ideas we can come up with collectively is nearly endless.

The evidence to support those ideas? Significantly less plentiful.

Well, I am presenting evidence that it could be faked or staged. Where is your evidence to the contrary? Oh, what the MSM is reporting?

speculation is not evidence....are you even trying to be taken seriously?

Well, first of all I am not on trial nor am I putting anyone on trial. So....I do not know exactly what you want from me. Second, for what it is worth, like I said in the OP, I really could not care less if I am "taken serious". My opinion is as valid as your is. If you cannot respect that, I feel sorry for you. That means you are very, very weak/closed minded.

yeah that's it, you got me all figured out there pal. I don't "respect" your opinion, because respect is earned, not given.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

SC Man Shot in Back by Officer on Video-FAKE?!?

Tell that to his friends and family members.

I'm not convinced of what you've presented. In fact I find it almost comical if it weren't so downright ridiculous. It's all good though, you'll get your flags and stars...threads like these remind me how insane we really are as a website and society.

Well then maybe you need to tell James Foley's friends and family that you yourself have questioned the validity and timing of his death. You may remember your thread on the subject from a while back? Let me help refresh your memory.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will be the first to admit that I'm no fan of Infowars or anything associated with Alex Jones but I will not dismiss a good article simply due to the source. I judge the content, not the source and I hope you will all do the same. I must also add that I do not take the word of the Syrian government too seriously so please take these claims with a grain of salt.

These allegations add more fuel to the conspiracy aspect in regards to Foley's death.

It's no secret that many people believe the video to be a fake:

US forensic Experts say that movie (foley beheading) was staged.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With the possibility of the video being fake and these new allegations that he has been dead for a year definitely causes me to question certain aspects of this story and also makes me question certain motives of the parties involved.

Many people automatically dismiss the possibility that ISIS may be something other than what we are being told without actually looking into obvious problems with the scenario. There are too many convenient coincidences for me to believe that ISIS is what the media is portraying it to be.

edit on 9-4-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

So you suggest that people "pay back" the witness protection program by...going out and getting put on camera for nationally covered events?

Out of your estimate, there's a significant number of people who leave the program because they can't handle the stress of living an alternate identity.

But how going out and putting yourself on national TV after entering witness protection makes any kind of sense is beyond me.

For all we know, they could have taken some homeless crackhead off the street, set up a staged area and murdered the man, then payed off a group of people to claim to be family members or friends...it really is very possible.

It really is very possible. And the list of ideas we can come up with collectively is nearly endless.

Well, I am presenting evidence that it could be faked or staged. Where is your evidence to the contrary? Oh, what the MSM is reporting?

Well, first of all I am not on trial nor am I putting anyone on trial. So....I do not know exactly what you want from me. Second, for what it is worth, like I said in the OP, I really could not care less if I am "taken serious". My opinion is as valid as your is. If you cannot respect that, I feel sorry for you. That means you are very, very weak/closed minded.

yeah that's it, you got me all figured out there pal. I don't "respect" your opinion, because respect is earned, not given.

Im not sure how many times I have to say it...I DONT CARE IF YOU RESPECT MY OPINIONS OR NOT!!! I do not need to EARN anything from you. Do you have anything constructive to add to the talk, or are you just trolling?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: jimmyx

if you can't see buttons on the shirts, you are not going to see the bullet holes themselves.

But on white you should see spreading red.

the man killed had on a blue shirt, and the vid was shot thru a fence, at approx. 30 to 40 yards, with the body lying on it's side, and "seen" for only a few seconds of the video.

I would have expected to see at least a tiny bit of spreading red here. Shootings with multiple shots that you read about often mention many thousands of dollars to clean up the blood for homes or apartments.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Literally any video presented to the ATS community will be declared a hoax by a handful of members, regardless of the nature of evidence.

Obviously not all videos are hoaxes. The imagination of a conspiracy theorist is not easily restrained. A blessing and a curse...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I don't know but the idea this is fake...hmmm.

Can we all agree that the "victim" is/was a real live, singing and dancing human being? He did run away, or is that cgi?

I ask because if this is a conspiracy we have a law enforcement officer facing murder charges and based on the video evidence, likely to spend the rest of his life in prison or maybe even execution.

We have a dead person who, if he isn't dead, will need a full new identity, relocation and be trustworthy enough NEVER to sing.

I imagine all the family and friends of the victim will want a funeral, no closed casket here because he wasn't shot in the face or left in pieces. They may have some questions might they not?

And one of the principal arguments in favour of this video being fake is the lack of blood. On a bad video, where at such close range most bullets could have exited the body with the victim falling forwards and lying on top of his own blood.
AND he was shot through the heart, which has been pointed out as a probable cause of stopping the blood pumping out.

I don't know, but it seems like a very, very complicated conspiracy for such a small reward.

What exactly would be the reward here?

Just my opinion of course and no offence to anyone who disagrees with my point of view.

Good post!

In Light of new information . Let's add into it that Man who filmed it had an accident to me it sounded Jamaican. ( so we can add a foreign born person into this so called fake shooting)

There was also a passenger in the car during the traffic stop. So if this was a fake shooting you now need to add The family of the passenger, the fact that a immigrant and his family would have to participate in a cover-up on top of the family of the victim.

So I agree with your post. Far too many people are involved for this to be a cover-up. It would've been much simpler to stage this with some transient and make up a name instead of involving all these other people.

link   

As far as the 50 yr old man not having an online footprint, you are wrong. With a minimal subscription to a site like Intellius, you can find anyone as well as all of their past addresses and phone numbers. I have done this for a living as a skiptracer for many years.

BS.
You've just entirely discredited yourself.

Really guys, it's concerning that a blatant hoax thread like this gets so many stars.

link   

Im not sure how many times I have to say it...I DONT CARE IF YOU RESPECT MY OPINIONS OR NOT!!! I do not need to EARN anything from you. Do you have anything constructive to add to the talk, or are you just trolling?

Welcome to Jimmys list of people he doesn't respect.

I have been on the list for years....We are many.

I am thinking of running for President of said list.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

What news do you watch/read? I have not seen it once yet, which surprises me actually.

I'm kind of curious about what news you watch/read, actually. Everything I've seen clearly states he was a black man. I agree, it should be irrelevant but then if it were, these things would not attract nearly so much attention and garner as much publicity. Which is the purpose, of course, in making it a point in the first place.

WASHINGTON — A white police officer in North Charleston, S.C., was charged with murder on Tuesday after a video surfaced showing him shooting in the back and killing an apparently unarmed black man while the man ran away.

NY TIMES

That's from two days ago. The New York Times is pretty mainstream, so if they're reporting the racial aspect it stands to reason other news venues would do the same.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

No, I honestly could not see smoke. The link you provided is much higher resolution. Just looking for the truth, dude.

I screen capped the smoke.

edit on 9-4-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

so we shouldn't ask questions? now thats insane
edit on 9-4-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

link   

You mean like actual knowledge of how WITSEC is run, what it takes to get in to it, what happens before you get in to it, what happens when you're put in to it, and what it takes to stay in the program? Yea, I do have that.

Do you? Or is it just based off a wiki page and TV shows?

link   
it says right on ernie.kcd, which has the "fake identity and address" that all the data is ficticious.. and "Although all the information looks realistic, the association between the name, address, phone number, and other information is completely bogus"

so yah, that puts a red flag in OMFG! this is stage bs! thread
edit on 9-4-2015 by noxxen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Again, I am not on trial nor trying this case. It is called speculative/critical thinking. Try it sometime. It feels really good to think for yourself. I'll tell you what...you may want to hang out on CNN instead of ATS...this is after all a CONSPIRACY SITE.

Critical thinking? Please refer to my post about the YouTube video you bought hook line and sinker. Utter lack of critical thinking on either the creator's part or yours. Maybe whatever it is you're doing does feel good because as the old adage states, "ignorance is bliss."

Did it ever occur to you that it's crap like this that makes people roll their eyes at conspiracy theorists? That there are innumerable conspiracy theories that have ACTUAL EVIDENCE to substantiate them and that you're not doing anyone a favor by spreading YouTube disinformation videos?

There's a difference between having a speculative discussion and just making stuff up and expecting people to believe it and dismissing them if they don't.

Maybe that sort of thing would be more suited to godlikeproductions?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join