It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SC Man Shot in Back by Officer on Video-FAKE?!?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: thesmokingman

You seriously expect to see shell casings in that video? You can barely see the smoke when the weapon is discharged.

Exactly. You kinda answered your own question....

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

What smoke? There is no smoke.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
They are about to release the dashcam.

Hopefully, there is a reason this cop shot this guy.

Besides, if you can't run that guy down...Hand in your badge.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
CNN just quoted someone as saying he was "shot like a runaway slave". Christ could this propaganda not be any more evident? Also, where are the shell casings when this officer is "firing" 8 shots into this apparently bloodless man?

so what? it's was one man's emotional opinion, how about if that guy had said he was "shot like an AK-47 carrying, murderous, ISIS terrorist"....would that be more appealing to you?...I guess you believe the officer when he said he "feared for his life" as he kept firing 8 shots at this 50 year old fat man, who was unarmed and trying to run away from him.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ooh, this is a surprise for me. After reading your thread and watching the videos, my mind goes to George Soros as the man behind the money in Paris and in Ferguson, and discussed in TS threads already. If George were to be behind another uprising, then the goal would perhaps be to stage a black uprising by this summer? Is it important in world events and elite agenda? For one thing, there is a known Hopi prophecy that states there will be a huge black uprising worse than the ones we have already seen, and the elites don't want to disappoint prophecy, do they? And although I haven't seen it, while on YT a few minutes ago, there was an Alex Jones video titled something like "the US is building another huge FEMA camp."

When I saw the Canadian news about the incident, some black dude was at the mike saying in full outrage that his heart just could not take this any more. It was obviously edited in, but just who was he and how did he get to the mike? In any case his image is the one that remained with me afterwards, and if a faked incident, then that's an important impression to be left with.

But Dutchsince as a credible reference, really? I have to wonder who recruited him. Has he changed the spelling of his name to Dutchsense now?

In the end, I wonder if it was staged. There has to be big money involved, if so. These incidents will not stop until there is some kind of uprising along racial divides. That is a palpable feeling. Someone definitely is out to divide us and stir up trouble. I just hope that people will not allow it to happen. We've come too far for us to do the bidding of those who want trouble like that.

edit on 9-4-2015 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You're not presenting evidence, you're presenting ideas and suppositions and possibilities.

Nothing in your OP is evidentiary. Nothing. And everything since then has been nothing more than ideas and questions.

Well, I guess you could call the OP presented evidence. You could also say that pointing out the lack of ONE DROP of blood is presenting evidence. So far, you are right, these are my opinions. Your opinions are your's. Again, prove YOUR case to the contrary if you think I am wrong....

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: clearmind

Things like this dont need to be staged, they just have to wait for the poorly trained, pill poppin', emotionaly unstable police to do something stupid again.

Why do you think the cop did not yell at the guy making the video to leave like they usually do? Once he was looked at it seems, he could not have been real far away and he actually ran to follow the whole thing, even after the other arrives no one tells him to leave.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Bilk22

So you suggest that people "pay back" the witness protection program by...going out and getting put on camera for nationally covered events?

Out of your estimate, there's a significant number of people who leave the program because they can't handle the stress of living an alternate identity.

But how going out and putting yourself on national TV after entering witness protection makes any kind of sense is beyond me.

For all we know, they could have taken some homeless crackhead off the street, set up a staged area and murdered the man, then payed off a group of people to claim to be family members or friends...it really is very possible.

For all we know they're all crisis actors.

For all we know, it's an acting troupe imported from Ghana.

For all we know, a man is really dead and he was really shot by a cop.

It really is very possible. And the list of ideas we can come up with collectively is nearly endless.

The evidence to support those ideas? Significantly less plentiful.

Well, I am presenting evidence that it could be faked or staged. Where is your evidence to the contrary? Oh, what the MSM is reporting?

speculation is not evidence....are you even trying to be taken seriously?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Oh wow, had no idea! I hope it provides some clarity.

I just think the video of the shooting is really weird. The absence of blood, the cops completely ignoring the person filming, the interview with the brother "smirking" when he says the word "justice". All very weird. Could just be weird, or it could be a legitimate shooting. Sick either way.
edit on 9-4-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Lol try watching it with your eyes open. I can see the smoke just fine

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I'm on the fence about the the video being faked but I will say that the witness had PERFECT timing when he raised the camera, I mean perfect timing. I don't see a single drop of blood on the T-shirt but he is face down so maybe the blood was going down.... but still he supposedly got shot like 5 out of 8 rounds gotta be some blood.

maybe the MSM knew they couldn't show a video that gruesome to they decided against the blood. I mean they've been showing the video on a loop on CNN making sure that anyone sees the video that tunes in

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Would it matter if he did? You'll believe anything some moron posts on YouTube and accuse anyone who disagrees with your cockamamie speculation of being brainwashed by the MSM.

You haven't presented a single shred of anything that could remotely be considered evidence under even the loosest definition of the word.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

a reply to: Bilk22

So you suggest that people "pay back" the witness protection program by...going out and getting put on camera for nationally covered events?

Out of your estimate, there's a significant number of people who leave the program because they can't handle the stress of living an alternate identity.

But how going out and putting yourself on national TV after entering witness protection makes any kind of sense is beyond me.

For all we know, they could have taken some homeless crackhead off the street, set up a staged area and murdered the man, then payed off a group of people to claim to be family members or friends...it really is very possible.

For all we know they're all crisis actors.

For all we know, it's an acting troupe imported from Ghana.

For all we know, a man is really dead and he was really shot by a cop.

It really is very possible. And the list of ideas we can come up with collectively is nearly endless.

The evidence to support those ideas? Significantly less plentiful.

Well, I am presenting evidence that it could be faked or staged. Where is your evidence to the contrary? Oh, what the MSM is reporting?

speculation is not evidence....are you even trying to be taken seriously?

Well, first of all I am not on trial nor am I putting anyone on trial. So....I do not know exactly what you want from me. Second, for what it is worth, like I said in the OP, I really could not care less if I am "taken serious". My opinion is as valid as your is. If you cannot respect that, I feel sorry for you. That means you are very, very weak/closed minded.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

So you've proved nothing whatsoever, and now the onus is on me to prove something?

Makes sense.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
the more this thread goes along, the more I want to use the word "troll".....

link   

originally posted by: raedar
a reply to: whyamIhere

Oh wow, had no idea! I hope it provides some clarity.

I just think the video of the shooting is really weird. The absence of blood, the cops completely ignoring the person filming, the interview with the brother "smirking" when he says the word "justice". All very weird. Could just be weird and could be a legitimate shooting. Sick either way.

If, and I mean if this whole thing is staged...

It would be terrifying beyond belief.

And with our lap dog media there is nobody investigating.

Except us.

link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I disagree.

He was told his brother fought a cop and was shot in the altercation.

He was shown a video that shows his brother was shot in the back by a murderous pig.

He was most likely feeling rage (anger) that his flesh and blood was murdered, and a little part of him was relieved (happy) that his brother was vindicated in the video. As in he was running away and not fighting when he was shot multiple times in the back.

All that being said the two things that stick out the most to me in the video are lack of recoil in the cops weapon and lack of reaction in the victim.

Maybe the cop was carrying light rounds like wadcutters, so that could explain the lack of recoil.

I have no way of explaining the lack of reaction on the victim other than again maybe a low grain round. I've seen many people struck with 9mm (which I assume is what the LEO is firing) and never have I seen such a lack of reaction. Then again I've never seen a person struck with wadcutters. Maybe the cop grabbed the wrong mag that day. Could explain the 8 shots and 4 hits at such close range.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Would it matter if he did? You'll believe anything some moron posts on YouTube and accuse anyone who disagrees with your cockamamie speculation of being brainwashed by the MSM.

You haven't presented a single shred of anything that could remotely be considered evidence under even the loosest definition of the word.

Again, I am not on trial nor trying this case. It is called speculative/critical thinking. Try it sometime. It feels really good to think for yourself. I'll tell you what...you may want to hang out on CNN instead of ATS...this is after all a CONSPIRACY SITE.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

a reply to: raedar

Lol try watching it with your eyes open. I can see the smoke just fine

Here is a link to the full video. Where exactly is the smoke?? What is the time stamp of the smoke? Maybe you could screencap the smoke you see?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

SC Man Shot in Back by Officer on Video-FAKE?!?

Tell that to his friends and family members.

I'm not convinced of what you've presented. In fact I find it almost comical if it weren't so downright ridiculous. It's all good though, you'll get your flags and stars...threads like these remind me how insane we really are as a website and society.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join