It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SC Man Shot in Back by Officer on Video-FAKE?!?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
a reply to: Bilk22

I have those same images on my computer. I downloaded the video and then took screenshots. Those marks aren't there so someone is messing with the pics.

Why not post your screen shots of the same images for comparison?
Here's a shot with much of his back exposed.

Also, can someone tell me what that cop was doing, repeatedly pulling the guys shirt up? He didn't do it just once. Also, after doing so and walking away, you can clearly see his gloves have no blood on them.

Hoax all right. The whole thing was a hoax.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Hey...please don't go...I really like reading what you have to say...over time you have helped me to expand my thinking process..and I thank you for that.

I send ...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

I have those same images on my computer. I downloaded the video and then took screenshots. Those marks aren't there so someone is messing with the pics.

Also, can someone tell me what that cop was doing, repeatedly pulling the guys shirt up? He didn't do it just once. Also, after doing so and walking away, you can clearly see his gloves have no blood on them.

Also, you have a suspect that is shot repeatedly in the back, You cuff him behind his back and keep him face down in the dirt when he's probably struggling for his life to breath? I can't help but laugh.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I see ribs and a hip and not much of his back. Were you going to screen cap the images to compare to the ones you're saying have been altered?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I see ribs and a hip and not much of his back. Were you going to screen cap the images to compare to the ones you're saying have been altered?
Ribs? lol No one has seen that guys ribs in years.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

*rib cage area then?

I'll take that as a no.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
No, the video is not fake. Just like most postings on this thread, that is my 'arm chair general' opinion....and despite the fact i have been in law enforcement and have seen bleeding and non bleeding gunshot and knife wounds.
Do i think that tptb do stage events? Of course they do..evidence all around us.
Not everything is staged, sometimes the govt stooges do their job and no stageing is needed.
I apologize to the op, but im not sure what your stance is....do u think that this was staged to insite anger? Do you think, with all the stupid action of law enforcement, that an incident needed to be staged because people are not mad enuff? Do you believe that tptb feel a need to speed up the possible racial civil war that they seem to be pushing?
My stance, this is real footage and this is a real occurance and tprb are going to hype it up. This issue in this case in twofold, ...latent racism coupled with poor training and recruitment for law enforcement and that 'they' need to get us to fight among each other to fullfill the take over of ..us, the citizens.
Why would this type of footage need to be faked when it is happening everyweek?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: clearmind

Yeah everyone was a cop

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: clearmind
Not everything is staged, sometimes the govt stooges do their job and no stageing is needed.
I apologize to the op, but im not sure what your stance is....do u think that this was staged to insite anger? Do you think, with all the stupid action of law enforcement, that an incident needed to be staged because people are not mad enuff? Do you believe that tptb feel a need to speed up the possible racial civil war that they seem to be pushing?

I wouldn't put it past TPTB to take advantage of situations like this current corrupt police state and add fuel to the fire.
If racial tension and divide are the main objectives, what better way to achieve these goals the quickest way possible than adding hoax shootings to the mix? If the process can be sped up in any way, shape, form or fashion then it's a bonus.
edit on CDTThu, 09 Apr 2015 17:43:13 -0500000000America/ChicagoAprAmerica/Chicago131343pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Err....I thought you were going to post screenshots that mirrored the ones showing blood?....you know to back up your claim that the blood was added later?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Err....I thought you were going to post screenshots that mirrored the ones showing blood?....you know to back up your claim that the blood was added later?
Errr, it's pointless as some of them come out too blurred. I'm no video whiz and don't have the proper software to capture individual frames. I just cute some pics from the frozen frames. The dark areas you see in the above posts purported to be blood are actually folds in the cloth. You can clearly see that when the video is in motion. However the couple of pics I was able to capture clearly show no blood.

Care to explain why the black cop kept going under the victims shirt? He didn't do it once. He did it a few times. Also care to explain why they left a severely wounded man face down in the dirt if he was shot multiple times in the back?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
i asked some of these questions in a different thread but got by-passed.
he had a clip emptied into his back yet is not bleeding?
he should be a mess.
and..they handcuff him?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

As I type this - I know people will find it had to believe - but my momma used to date a gentleman who knew Mr. Scott. She got a text from her gentleman friend the day it happened. The gentleman and Mr. Scott went to the same church in Charleston. Mr. Scott is real - as for the shooting - I can't say either way because I wasn't there.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

you do know that blood on a shirt like his green shirt appears really dark right? i remember a page back seeing blood on his greenshirt. Also clothing still folds whenit has blood on it so it being creased does not mean it isnt there.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Since it is reported he was shot in the heart, how long did it keep functioning. That could decrease the amount of bleeding since the heart is no longer pumping.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join