It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inuit elders warn NASA, the earth has shifted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

There is a God
There is also the Wizard of OZ
There are technologies beyond most peoples comprehension
There are occult capabilities beyond most peoples comprehension
These capabilities include pause,fast forward and ERASE
The ERASE works on the 99.999 percentile
That is why your astronomers dont raise the alarm
Their memories and information always match the reset
The inuit do not walk around with their head up their arse on hand held technology
They still use observation and intuition
They are correct.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Yes, in an edit after the fact. So then what questions about the explanations do you have? They seem to hold a lot more water than silencing, in some way, literally hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers and astrophotographers from around the globe.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

O things have been noticed for example plug 'moon has changed' into a search engine you will get 50 MILLION hits with tens of thousands of eyewitness accounts,you tube videos and charts and graphs all outlining observed changes,so whats that then mass hypnosis or psychosis?.....

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You look at the sunset with a telescope? I have two telescopes and had my first one when I was thirteen, it cost about a hundred sixty bucks back in 65. I never looked at a sunset with that though.

If you read my last post, I state that it is probably an anomaly where the sun is being seen after it actually sets. Sort of like a sun piller. Now as it sets, it does go farther north when viewed from any point. The farther north to a certain point, the more the difference will be noticed. Can you understand what I am saying, If the piller went to the north pole, it would look like the sun never set. This is an atmospheric anomaly, something that would make it appear to be setting farther north. The sun can be set and we can see the sun.

Yes, it is like talking to the wall when I seem to talk to you. You do not try to interpret what I am saying. I am saying it is an illusion but I am wondering what is causing this illusion to occur so often. Reread my posts and consider if what I am saying is a rational reason for what I am observing. I only state that people who have been taught things seem to only see what they are taught and can't see the whole picture many times.

I am the same way about building homes, I do things in a certain way and am picky. Now my workers would bring in other ways and things would get messed up some times, because they were not thinking of all the upcoming things that were going to be needed to be done, like plumbing and wiring, heating equipment and ducts, etc. Their minds only saw what they were doing. Now I have done all that kind of stuff, working with professionals, and know what they need. So their ideas were often discarded unless I analyzed if there would be extra costs involved by the people doing the other trades involved.

I have always had an array pattern of analyzing things, that is why I desired to learn so many different professions. I look for any possible explanations for things.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

Let me spin this another way:

Inuit elders. Afraid of change beyond that which they is utterly predictable. Warn NASA that the world's unpredictable.

And they're unhappy because this change is forcing them to change.

To this I say: Wah. Get over it, ya nimrod Indians.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: rickymouse

As eriktheawful said before on page one of this thread:

1) GPS would not work anymore.

2) All the stars would be in the wrong place.....and their not. Their Right Ascension and Declination coordinates are the same.

3) The sun would be rising and setting in the wrong place EVERY WHERE. Not in just one place.

4) If the Earth shifted on it's axis, there would be no covering it up, or hiding it. It would be very apparent to literally hundreds of millions of people.

But, save for some stars, that post seems to have gone largely ignored.

Meh.

My and other people's posts about Nibiru and Planet X back in 2012 were ignored too.....and of course it never showed up.

People here on ATS all the way back then, and before, have been claiming that the Earth's rotational axis has shifted. Most times their evidence is things like: "Well when I looked up at the stars while laying back in a lawn chair.." (instead of: "I used equipment actually made to measure these things, like a sextant or a telescope with a eq mount"), or "I'm telling you it LOOKS different to me where the sun rises and sets" (instead of: "I used almanacs and other reference books, and the coordinates for where the sun is rising and setting has in deed shifted! Here's my data!").

I gave up long ago on trying to convince anyone on here of anything using facts and science. I'll still put it out, but then that's it. People here (and other places), do not want to hear it, and instead want to embrace that something is happening, that hasn't.

Already you had someone in this thread say that they don't care what the facts show. :shrug:

Here's another fact: A human being is the worst (let me repeat that: WORST) data recording machine there is. Our eyes, brains and memories can be changed, confused, conflicted or simply not right. That's why we record things, and use things that are a bit more accurate than your average person's eyeball.

But I guess life is too boring for some, and it's better to believe that something is happening, even when shown that it's not.

I think the one thing that gets me is the idea that ONLY professional astronomers or NASA (like it's the only space agency in the world....really?. I mean, REALLY???), etc, are looking up in the sky, taking measurements and recording data.

If the Earth had shifted on it's rotational axis, there would be NO hiding it. And I certainly would notice it since I use my telescope quite a bit, and take images of the sky. I would not be alone in noticing it, and would be out there (and on here) showing how it had shifted....only with actual data that can be verified and tested.....not because I said my memory remembers one thing, and I think I'm seeing another.

But again: sometimes here on ATS it's like talking to a brick wall. You give up after a while and just shrug and move on.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
blanket, blank, blank;

Would someone kindly defined what they mean by shifted?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Yes, in an edit after the fact. So then what questions about the explanations do you have? They seem to hold a lot more water than silencing, in some way, literally hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers and astrophotographers from around the globe.

"...after the fact." What is that supposed to mean, that I am being dishonest? You must not read timestamps, either, and I am tired of playing your games. I can not answer for all those AMATEUR astronomers, nor for the professionals, but the Inuit have noticed something, and it bears investigation.
edit on 3-4-2015 by Lazarus Short because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

There is a God
There is also the Wizard of OZ
There are technologies beyond most peoples comprehension
There are occult capabilities beyond most peoples comprehension
These capabilities include pause,fast forward and ERASE
The ERASE works on the 99.999 percentile
That is why your astronomers dont raise the alarm
Their memories and information always match the reset
The inuit do not walk around with their head up their arse on hand held technology
They still use observation and intuition
They are correct.

So who do you think is pushing the "ERASE" button?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I cant tell you whether its a select group of higher informed humans or an alien species,they look human I guess you would probably say angels or 'the watchers'

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Does the OP think that the Indians live in teepees and hunt deer and buffalo for food? Dude they go into their heated houses when it gets cold and they shop at the grocery store for food.
Maybe some Amazon or some African tribes still hunt and a percentage of the Adirondacks but the rest of us go to markets or in developed countries to the grocery stores.

Not too educated on life in the Alaska and Canadian bush villages, I see...
I'm less than impressed at your lack of knowledge regarding subsistence lifestyles in much of the Arctic. Even many of us who live in modern, developed cities with grocery stores depend heavily on the ability to stock up on meat, salmon, berries, and other wild edibles through the short summer months to help us afford surviving through the winters. Once you get off the highway system and into the remote villages, you're talking about a place where (if there is a store) milk can and does run near $18.00 a gallon and a lb of frozen ground beef is over $10. Could YOU afford to feed a family on store bought food if your daily grocery bill was close to what many families spend for a week's worth of food?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Difference between Amateur and Professional: One is paid, the other is not.

There are "amateurs" that have set ups that some universities would drool over.

The Inuit have said that things are in the wrong place. Why they are saying this (at least back in 2012) certainly would be a cause for investigation.

However, you can not have stars, the moon, nor the sun in the wrong place only where they live. If they were in the wrong place, they would be in the wrong place for everyone around the world.

That means when Mr. Smith places his telescope coordinates at Right Ascension 06h 45m 08.9173s, Declination −16° 42′ 58.017″, he'll see a very bright star called Sirius. So will Dr. Whatshisname at the Palomar Observatory.

If the Earth's rotational axis has moved, neither of them will see that star in the center of their eyepiece.

Guess who else uses the stars and sun, and their positions in the sky? Sailors.

Yes, most navies around the world use GPS, but guess what? They still learn to navigate the old way too (I should know, it was part of my Surface Warfare qualls when I was in the Navy). They still keep logs when they "shoot the stars". If the stars were in the wrong place, AND if the sun was not sitting nor rising in the right place, guess what? They would notice this

And that goes for shipping around the world.

If the Earth's rotational axis has shifted, yours (or anyone elses) GPS will have you try to make a right or left turn into a building, instead of the intersection. It might say you're located a few miles out of town, when you're sitting there stuck in traffic downtown.
This is because they satellites won't move even if the Earth's rotational axis did move.

Oh, and guess what happens to satellite TV (and cable because guess where they get their channels from?), and phone services?
You guessed it: satellite dishes are no longer aligned to those satellites.

So the Inuit can make the claim that the Earth has moved all day and all night until they are blue in the face. But I'm afraid they are quite mistaken.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The Ancients have nailed it

The Mid Summer Sun rising at Stonehenge in the same spot as ever last year

If it rose in a different place we would know something had shifted

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

O things have been noticed for example plug 'moon has changed' into a search engine you will get 50 MILLION hits with tens of thousands of eyewitness accounts,you tube videos and charts and graphs all outlining observed changes,so whats that then mass hypnosis or psychosis?.....

Ignorance.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

O things have been noticed for example plug 'moon has changed' into a search engine you will get 50 MILLION

But if you do a search on "moon not changed" you will get 121 MILLION results..... so "moon not changed" wins!
(It is funny that if you plug in "khnum is really just a hoax" you get 129 million hits!)
edit on 3-4-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Speaking on behalf of Flat Earthers
I will take it upon myself to answer this question, in a manner befitting Flat Earthers, in the most forthright and concise manner I know how.
OK.....Here it goes.

Phfffft.. Whatever!

End of official Flat Earthers response.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt this simply because I remember winter and snow and all that used to start in November and now over the past 10 years or so we don't see winter until late December

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

A funny from the flat earth society Im impressed,I have met the master race my friend and neither you or I are in it.In 400 years time our science will be laughed at just a we laugh at most science from the 1600's the problem is the hidden managers of this rock are 400 years ahead of what you know they have the technology to change time and space NOW.
edit on 3-4-2015 by khnum because: needed to expand

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Max_TO
Actually you are wrong we did shift during the tsunami and Earthquake. So actually two times I've read about.
It was 6.5 inches from the Japan Earthquake but what is the effect? And 6.5 inches at the poles is not so small say at the equator. At least I don't think so. The Earth is fatter at the equator from the spin and I do believe we are slightly off balance now.

So we did shift and the stars are or should be slightly off as well in fact.

Another link
The 2004 Indonesian and 2010 Chilean Earthquakes and Earth's Rotation

This post is edited to tell you I am in fact wrong and read the next couple postings to see how.

edit on 4/4/2015 by Connman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Connman

Sigh.

Go back and read the articles: the Earth's rotational axis did NOT shift (it's physically impossible for the Earth to do that through any EQ. The energy required would split the Earth).

It was the Earth's figure axis that shifted. A shift in the figure axis will not change the position of the stars....or affect the climate.

The only way to shift the Earth's rotational axis is:

1) Have a celestial body of greater mass come close to the Earth and "pull" on it.

2) Have a very large body impact the Earth (the theory on the formation of the moon suggestions the giant impact is what put our rotational axis at 23.5 degrees from the ecliptic plane.

ETA - from the articles you linked:

The quake also shifted the position of the Earth's "figure" axis (which is different from the planet's north-south axis). This shift in Earth's figure axis will cause Earth to wobble a bit differently as it rotates, but it won't cause a shift of the Earth's axis in space -- only external forces such as the gravitational attraction of the sun, moon and planets could do that.

edit on 4/3/2015 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join