It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inuit elders warn NASA, the earth has shifted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

As a matter of fact yes. On March 14 2011 just three days,after the big quake in Japan they made their announcement.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think the earth shifted, I have the sun coming in our North Window of the house pretty strongly in the summer now. It never did that before the mid 2000s It seemed to change about 2006 or 2007. We had a real strange summer around that time and when it went back to normal I noticed this. I have no clue why it is happening though, the scientists just quote figures and don't even look at it. I suppose they wouldn't have noticed where it originally was though.

There could be something in our atmosphere that is refracting it different I suppose. But why don't they mention this if it is what is happening.
edit on 3-4-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Does the OP think that the Indians live in teepees and hunt deer and buffalo for food? Dude they go into their heated houses when it gets cold and they shop at the grocery store for food.

First off, Inuits do not live in teepees, they do not hunt deer, they do not hunt buffalo... those animals don't exist in the Arctic and a teepee would not be warm enough in -40 celcius temperatures.

Second off, the Inuits still depend on seal and polar bear as a large percentage of their daily diet as well as the fats and skins from those animals. Why ? Because their local "grocery store" is about the size of your nearest convenience store and during the winter months supplies cannot always get to their locale.

The more northern the Inuit settlement, the more dependent they are on hunting season to survive the winter months.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah but they still get supplies . I just read a few days ago how iceberg lettuce goes for over $5.00 per head.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

The Inuit Indians live in Alaska Canada, Greenland and Siberia,not the arctic.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

When there is either a timeline change or astronomical change all information is over written with the new code this includes peoples memories and brains,this is why Planetariums and scientists haven't twigged to whats going on up there because their information always matches the new reality I and a select few others do not get over written the Inuit are correct in my part of the world the southern cross and orions belt are not where they used to be and the moon has changed also,Hollywierd is aware of this and the movie Dark City is pretty close to the truth if you want an idea.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

A large portion of Inuit settlements are within the Arctic circle.

When was the last time you visited an Inuit settlement ?

I've been to a 4 or 5 of them over the years.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

And I know they don't live in teepees That was me being extreme to illustrate a point.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

There is this pretty handy website called SunCalc that allows you to see when and where the sun will rise, transit, and set from anywhere in the world at just about anytime. Since your location is in Upper Michigan (according to the blurb below your avatar) I didn't change my location either.

Here is where the sun rose and set on June 21, 1980, in Manistique.

And here is June 21, 2000.

And here is where it's expected to be June 21, 2015.

As you can see, the sun is rising and setting in a somewhat northernly direction where I live. In fact, in the Northern Hemisphere summer, you can go so far north that the sun doesn't set at all! All you have to do is cross north of the Arctic Circle. It's called a Midnight Sun and has been known about for just about ever.

EDIT TO ADD:

Pictures are links to higher resolution images.

edit on 4/3/2015 by cmdrkeenkid because: Trying to make pictures into links to full resolution images.

edit on 4/3/2015 by cmdrkeenkid because: Added note.

edit on 4/3/2015 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing typo.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Does the OP think that the Indians live in teepees and hunt deer and buffalo for food? Dude they go into their heated houses when it gets cold and they shop at the grocery store for food.
Maybe some Amazon or some African tribes still hunt and a percentage of the Adirondacks but the rest of us go to markets or in developed countries to the grocery stores.

How cold does it get in India?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Caribou is also a large part of their daily diet.

The caribou migrations are an integral part of their lives, entire villages take part in the hunt.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

There is this pretty handy website called SunCalc that allows you to see when and where the sun will rise, transit, and set from anywhere in the world at just about anytime. Since your location is in Upper Michigan (according to the blurb below your avatar) I didn't change my location either.

Here is where the sun rose and set on June 21, 1980, in Manistqiue.

And here is June 21, 2000.

And here is where it's expected to be June 21, 2015.

As you can see, the sun is rising and setting in a somewhat northernly direction where I live. In fact, in the Northern Hemisphere summer, you can go so far north that the sun doesn't set at all! All you have to do is cross north of the Arctic Circle. It's called a Midnight Sun and has been known about for just about ever.

You can show me all the facts and figures you want, something has changed. The sunset also seems to last longer than it used to. It gets dark here at around eleven thirty at night and starts getting light at around four thirty in the summer now. The time hasn't changed much but we can now play with the mirror with the cats with the light coming in the north window, that is the only reason I know this has changed. They like chasing the reflection off the mirror around.

Now, when we see the sun has set, it has already set long ago, our atmosphere is delaying our view of the set. Something could be up with that, which allows us to see the sun farther north even though it is already set.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The thread is about an earth shift and these supposed primitive people's beliefs. Not What they eat. . But let's not pretend they are living like it's the1800s OK. Because they are not.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

When there is either a timeline change or astronomical change all information is over written with the new code this includes peoples memories and brains,this is why Planetariums and scientists haven't twigged to whats going on up there because their information always matches the new reality I and a select few others do not get over written the Inuit are correct in my part of the world the southern cross and orions belt are not where they used to be and the moon has changed also,Hollywierd is aware of this and the movie Dark City is pretty close to the truth if you want an idea.

What you are saying is actually possible, but how come everyone is not effected? Some of us must be broken. We aren't believing the upgraded information. You notice that they destroyed most of the older books that we learned on in highschool or college. Why are they changing what is being taught then destroying all evidence of the past misinterpretations they taught. Then our kids keep thinking we are forgetful or weren't paying attention because we are old.
edit on 3-4-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You can show me all the facts and figures you want...

So you state that they are facts and you're going to willfully ignore them? That's called "willful ignorance" and kind of goes against the spirit of this website.
edit on 4/3/2015 by cmdrkeenkid because: Removed video.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Plenty of settlements do still live like it's the 1800's... with small advantages of modern day conveniences.

To try to make it look like these villages don't depend on the cycles of nature to live where they do is disingenuous on your part. Paying close attention to their environment is a must for most of them.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I pay attention to the environment and I live in a city in coastal Virginia.
And small advantages of modern conveniences didn't exist in the 1800s sooooo.
edit on 432015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

No, I am saying that the people who throw these facts out are not actually looking at what is changed. They will just say, the sun sets at this time yet if your outside it isn't getting dark for an hour later than sunset sometimes. I actually checked this out that is how I found the info about us seeing the sun after it has already set. Meanwhile, since the sun is still moving more north after sunset, it appears to be farther north.

Scientists quote facts and can't comprehend what people are saying. They cannot see the whole picture. What I am saying is people are seeing an anomaly that is real, yet those with their degrees are mocking them without actually looking at the sunset. That sunpiller rarefaction can go pretty long.

What is causing this refraction to happen like this is the question that should be asked

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join