It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen to Christianity when we finally confirm ET?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: AinElohim

If that is what Atheism is then I am not an atheist I am just a dude that doesn't believe in deities.

Funny how out of all your labeling not one of them mentioned that.

Theists could care less about your non-deism... but if Atheists insist in making a theist care or pay attention.

Then well... you got it.

Your sentiment is sincere...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Extra terrestrial life is not compatible with Christianity..

Unless Jesus is an alien..

purp..

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AinElohim

What's the Sickle for?

Lol what do you think its for? Chopping heads off?

Clever trolling btw, but hardly necessary.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Theists could care less about your non-deism.

Aside from the mountains of evidence saying otherwise right.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Extra terrestrial life is not compatible with Christianity..

Unless Jesus is an alien..

purp..

Jesus isn't an alien... I know the dude trust me.

That's why I have come here among the lemmings, I am the Lord of the lemmings!

If I grace a thread with my presence, take heed; thou shalt not do filth in the sight of your Lord.

I have come for those worthy of me; let my conscience be your guide.

I require worthy sacrifice; bleed for me!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Pfffhaha... really dude?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Pfffhaha... really dude?

I didn't say the King bro... or the King of the Lord of the lemmings

Jesus is on a business trip right now; I'll give him your message when he returns.

edit on 17-3-2015 by AinElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Now if you don't mind? ..I have to feed my doG Satan!

You got something to give him?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Well... since you require a "worthy sacrifice" and Jesus said he requires mercy NOT sacrifice...

I would say you're speaking with the wrong Jesus...

a common issue with Christians...

edit on 17-3-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Look here man! I just want to feed my doG...

Humans are for God, lemmings are for the Lord, and Christians and Atheists are for Satan!

Trust me... I know Satan too... Satan is my doG!

Look...

Now I know what you're going to say, but Satan only looks like a Jack Russell in this photograph so.

Satan eats my lemmings too hardcore!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Kinda shows what you get when you believe in fairy tales eh

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Kinda shows what you get when you believe in fairy tales eh

hey well... it is a thread about believing in aliens right?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Which sounds more like a fairy tale to you?

believing Life exists outside of this little blue bubble... considering the size of the universe only from what we know of it... billions upon billions of stars in this galaxy alone... and an almost unlimited number of galaxies out there only in the known field of what we can see in the universe...

Or...

A spiritual entity that whispers in mans ear causing him to sin... removing the responsibility of "sin" and placing the blame on him due to his temptation, which no one actually hears...

I think its pretty obvious...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AinElohim
a reply to: Grimpachi

Now if you don't mind? ..I have to feed my doG Satan!

You got something to give him?

I once worked with a guy that aspired to be a comedian. He would spend hours writing jokes and practicing in front of a mirror telling them. About twice a week he would go to the local Comedy club for open mike. He was really into it.

The problem was he wasn't any good at it. In fact, he was so bad that on occasion I thought he was trying to be bad at it like maybe the joke was being unfunny. Unfortunately, he was just horrible at it and didn't have enough sense to realize it. Several people tried to talk some sense into him and let him know he should stop embarrassing himself, but it didn't matter he wouldn't listen. He thought he was funny, actually he thought he was great. God's gift to comedy no matter how much he got booed.

Some people are just too out of touch with reality to get through to. I had forgotten all about him until recently while reading your posts.

As for your dog you should call your buddy Jesus up and have him magic up some kibble for him.
edit on 17-3-2015 by Grimpachi because: ha

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Which sounds more like a fairy tale to you?

believing Life exists outside of this little blue bubble...

I don't think Christians deny that there is "life" in the universe, and I will stand on their side with it.

Now we are in a thread that you have created and we are talking about "aliens"

There is a difference as I was trying to explain to you in a previous post, but it must have flew over the top?

Now concerning "life in the universe" I believe there is good math behind it, I find faith in it when it comes to "life in the universe" ...but still there is no hard evidence either way.

I'd hate to dare say lets stick to the topic and keep this in tight framework, (Aliens/ET's) which surely implies different connotations in the English language proper, wouldn't you agree?

ahem, back on subject... "little green men"

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Well my point is... eventually we will find evidence of life outside of our world... its inevitable

Whereas we will never see an entity called "satan" nor will we ever find proof of his existence...

Mainly because its not reality... its a fairy tale...

a human fabrication designed to give the spiritual enemy of God... except the entire concept didn't make sense from the start... Then the Christians will come along and offer the same old argument... "the greatest trick the devil ever did was to convince the world he didn't exist" which just further pushes the agenda of the church needing an enemy which they created themselves... similar to the idea of "hell" which is a scare tactic to promote conversion just like "the devil"

One will be reality in time....

the other will always be a fairy tale

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Well my point is... eventually we will find evidence of life outside of our world... its inevitable.

Lucid Lunacy and a few others already have concrete evidence... so it is solved for us.

I'm democratic no problem.

It is documented and established in Socratic fashion over the past couple of pages that Lucid Lunacy believes in "Little Green Men"

Maybe we should be talking to Lucid Lunacy and find out where they are from, Mars or Jupiter maybe?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Doesn't really matter though... the fact is eventually we will find life outside of earth...

That will confirm intelligent life does exist outside of this world... because IF it managed to evolve here, it will also be elsewhere when the same conditions are found...

We've found earth like planets already... but they're just to far to get to and explore... but In time we will have the technology to make the trip...

This thread isn't about little green men in any case... its about what Christianity will say about it when we finally do find life...

Obviously there are some Christians who do not dispute life outside of earth... but there are others who believe this is the center of the universe...

We've already heard a few people say aliens are demons... so lets see what other ideas are out there

shall we?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Heck yeah man! Sagan already calculated that...

Dig it, a freaking theistic Lord who believes in Carl Sagan!

Come with me, I can introduce you to Jesus, but I can't introduce you to Sigourney Weaver's co-pilot acid spitting metallic alien.

Sorry

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I know the man quite well... no introductions needed

You couldn't teach me anything about him if you wanted to anyways...

but thanks for the offer

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join