It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Disclosure Of The Factual Truth Of ETs

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

Yes, the abductees are fixated on their masters. You only have to read Strieber's books to see how fascinated he is with them. Unconsciously, abductees seem 'infatuated' with their masters.

How offensive, and pure bull. Way outta line, Peter Lorre.

And guess what? If they're our "masters"? They're your Masters too. They just haven't found a use for you.

I'm an abductee, and I'm only fixated on Scarlett Johansson.

Although I will admit Strieber's attitude is puzzling.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Yes, the abductees are fixated on their masters. You only have to read Strieber's books to see how fascinated he is with them. Unconsciously, abductees seem 'infatuated' with their masters.

I have noticed this. For whatever reason, it goes with the territory.

edit on 4-4-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Stockholm syndrome?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Stockholm syndrome?

Zeta syndrome

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Stockholm syndrome?

Zeta syndrome

I've seen that before.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Stockholm syndrome?

Zeta syndrome

I've seen that before.
it can get pretty fowl

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Drop me a line if any grown-ups come in here to discuss alien contact.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa
Drop me a line if any grown-ups come in here to discuss alien contact.

I would like to hear more about your personal abduction experiences if you feel willing to share, have you written about them before on ATS? If so would you mind sharing links? Peace..........

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

I seem to have over stated the situation but it seems to me that what I said applies to some abductees. No offence intended.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Dbl Post
edit on 4-4-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The world is a storehouse of life, of the life force. Think of how much energy is in a field of flowers in the form of nectar/sugar that bees gather. Think of all nature and all humanity and how much life force is here. I suspect the spirits need this, likewise with aliens. But they also seem to want physical power, natural resources.

I think the powers that be are very involved. Some of them understand the spiritual/psychic nature of this thing and there are layers of secrecy. Who knows at what level they are involved?

That's the thing though, I doubt any human on earth in our frame of time has any actual idea of what kind of powers are going about and making themselves involved. Even whomever at the top of ordering any gov. black ops agency could probably know very little about any outside force other then it being real. If they told a room full of serious people who'd laugh about aliens being real to their military, scientists or researchers, they'd be convincing them with there evil serious stares.

Also if there is an ET race out there, it pretty much has all the power it needs, it wouldn't want materials, or resources from us. Such a space faring race would be more dependent on energy from the stars or even depend on the "Dark Energy" in the universe which would be in more then enough abundance. Also they could build more durable mechanical slaves that could mine barren plants and even self replicate to be more efficient in due dates with no rest at all.

That's the reason why I don't get into abduction stories, a lot people say they get kidnapped, but some how managed to be alive telling all us our master probed them and become famous or infamous for the latter . Sure we can go into the whole "Grey Race" becoming sterile an needing genetic materials for what ever reason, but these could easily be "Boogey Man" stories. Sometimes, I bet it make certain people feel special when they got touched down there.

The world is a storehouse of life, of the life force. Think of how much energy is in a field of flowers in the form of nectar/sugar that bees gather. Think of all nature and all humanity and how much life force is here. I suspect the spirits need this, likewise with aliens. But they also seem to want physical power, natural resources.

I do agree that the Earth has tons of life energies, but even we as humans have little understandings of such things, and are often left to materialistic ideas of immaterial properties that thousands years and are said to be on "Gods Level", which has to be the highest of high, am I right?

If the IDH is somehow related to these beings, then they have to be heavily involved with such thing but in what way who knows? Is it dependent on our lowly existence to be even alive in the first place, like my point about being possible time travelers? It believed in "String theory" that both past, present, and future are all happening simultaneously all the time.

Wouldn't a time traveler be physical but non-physical as well? Where the idea of the butterfly effect could easily erase people, animals, or ideas like they never existed and know one would be the wiser? Yet may be they found a way to go back in time without even affecting their own physical existence, to witness events in history. It could be a rhetorical sci-fi answer as to why some UFO where even sighted in ancient times?

Also how many kings an rulers wanted to be talked about in history class?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

If they really were self sufficient they would not be so intensely interested in us. They clearly want something from us.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Maybe so, but it not upfront like oil or money.

Any space faring race capable of easily traveling the vastness of space is not gonna need materialistic resources like metals or minerals like we do. Our neighboring gas giants and their satellites are full of resources that our human overlords can barely grasp for themselves.

If there is an E.T presence that is almost on par with the Inter-dimensional in terms of our understanding of the phenomenon age, they could easily take what ever they want a long time ago. If they have been abducting people, they are only selecting certain people for some reason, but would it mean that something may radiate from these people to make their sensors go off, and want to kidnap people? Are they brought back so they can just tell their stories, or are they just thrown into cold storage?

They don't need blood driven engines to travel the speed of light would they?

Then we can go into the various Grey Theories, that they are future humans trying to preserve themselves by coming back and using ancestral DNA codes to help their species with gene therapy? Or is it that they are their very own race, that literally became reckless that they need us to reproduce? Or are they just physical dimensional automations?

Now to the inter-dimensionls, usually they could be perceived to be very close to what our idea of what Gods used to be, they would be very dependent on our existence to the point it scares them they would have to stay silent. However, it seems that what ever we are giving off, is just natural, so natural it been that way for aeons. However, it ain't blood sarcfices or physical tributes that we give to these thickle Gods, but it might have to do with the structure of things where it even affects them.

They'd be like automated defense mods in the dimensional existence of things, intertwined with the ideas of fate.

They seem to be superior in such a way that they are always behind the veil maybe even for E.T, and may have a great interest in keeping that way for a long time. However, must we go into that New Age garbage of positive and negative energies?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I tend to go with David Jacob's basic theory outlined in The Threat. They are making hybrids so serve them. Apparently this is meant to happen after there are great changes in the world.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

That's sounds awesome and gruesome. Logical alien beings without a trace of sense of humor sending their consciousness into a chemical driven body of the human body with the unstable sub-conscious of a human . Their gonna need a lot of samples, and bodies.

Did you know Canadian Beavers affect their ecosystem more so then any other animal then man?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I am not sure what kind of spirits would live as hybrids. Maybe human spirits.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
personally I found the whole disclosure thing, said an awful lot by a confusion of people, but actually disclosed nothing. After soaking it all in, the sponge was still dry. Why therefore was it called disclosure? So far nothing has changed, the triangles are still travelling around this part of the universe and are seen at times. but we are no wiser and still no evidence either.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant

I seem to have over stated the situation but it seems to me that what I said applies to some abductees. No offence intended.

Thank you, EnPassant, I was offended, so I really do appreciate that.

I think that if you take a look at Budd Hopkins work, and David Jacobs, and especially the late, great Dr.Karla Turner, you find that abductees tend to feel emotions that run more along the lines of abused, frightened, resentful, and quite often anger. I see very little idolatry.

Bear in mind please, coming face to face with beings that are considerably more advanced in many aspects is at the least a life-changing experience, every instant is an education, but a terrible, frightening education. You constantly worry if you will ever be brought back home again, or if this is it for you. The fact is that no one would ever know what happened to you. Just another kid on a milk carton to shrug your shoulders about for a moment, then forgotten.

It's scary stuff, EnPassant. Then consider the circumstances of abduction; surprise, taken unwillingly, unwittingly, and often paralyzed, levitated, taken through closed doors and windows.

And the aliens read your mind right to your core, they know it all, your secrets, your shame, your loves and fears,as fast as you read a stop sign. All the while putting their thoughts/instructions/commands to you more clearly and complexly than spoken or written words could ever be.

But I honestly don't know of any abductee that ever considers these alien beings to be "their masters". No more than tigers drugged, tagged, and released back in the wild would ever consider those humans to be their masters.

We keep ourselves cool as we can to get through it, cooperate when possible, but never to the point of losing our integrity and independence willingly.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Do you think their funny appearance, bugged eyed and troll like, make it improbable that humans would take them for masters?

In other words if the abductors were these nice looking “ Nordics” as they are described than the abductees might think differently such as identifying with them positively.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Also if there is an ET race out there, it pretty much has all the power it needs, it wouldn't want materials, or resources from us. Such a space faring race would be more dependent on energy from the stars or even depend on the "Dark Energy" in the universe which would be in more then enough abundance. Also they could build more durable mechanical slaves that could mine barren plants and even self replicate to be more efficient in due dates with no rest at all.

That's the reason why I don't get into abduction stories

This cracks me up. This kind of skewed thinking is emblematic of the difficulty so many have accepting the reality of alien contact: People who have never encountered an alien think they know what aliens are like.

This poster has it all figured out! He knows aliens don't want materials or resources from us. He knows aliens are powered by stars or dark energy. And he'll tell you all about their durable mechanical slaves to mine barren planets.

Wait a second...if they don't need resources from the rich, fertile, and bio-diverse Earth, then why do they need them from barren planets? Oh, well, I'm sure this poster has an explanation. After all, he know aliens better than the thousands and thousands of people who have encountered them directly, right?

Never mind the fact that abductees from all walks of life, from countries and cultures all over the world, routinely give testimony that corroborate each other. Forget the decades of accounts that have built an undeniable consensus of alien contact and behaviour.

Nope, you know better, because...well, just because.

That's the reason you don't "get into alien stories".

Sounds reasonable.

edit on 4-4-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join