It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Disclosure Of The Factual Truth Of ETs

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen
Silly Specimen, thinking for yourself. Shame on you.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa
a reply to: Specimen

Also if there is an ET race out there, it pretty much has all the power it needs, it wouldn't want materials, or resources from us. Such a space faring race would be more dependent on energy from the stars or even depend on the "Dark Energy" in the universe which would be in more then enough abundance. Also they could build more durable mechanical slaves that could mine barren plants and even self replicate to be more efficient in due dates with no rest at all.

That's the reason why I don't get into abduction stories

This cracks me up. This kind of skewed thinking is emblematic of the difficulty so many have accepting the reality of alien contact: People who have never encountered an alien think they know what aliens are like.

This poster has it all figured out! He knows aliens don't want materials or resources from us. He knows aliens are powered by stars or dark energy. And he'll tell you all about their durable mechanical slaves to mine barren planets.

Wait a second...if they don't need resources from the rich, fertile, and bio-diverse Earth, then why do they need them from barren planets? Oh, well, I'm sure this poster has an explanation. After all, he know aliens better than the thousands and thousands of people who have encountered them directly, right?

Never mind the fact that abductees from all walks of life, from countries and cultures all over the world, routinely give testimony that corroborate each other. Forget the decades of accounts that have built an undeniable consensus of alien contact and behaviour.

Nope, you know better, because...well, just because.

That's the reason you don't "get into alien stories".

Sounds reasonable.

What cracks me up are people who have never encountered an alien getting offended by other people who have never encountered an alien for disagreeing with them about what aliens are really like.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

that is kind of funny

edit on 4-4-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

What cracks me up are people who have never encountered an alien getting offended by other people who have never encountered an alien for disagreeing with them about what aliens are really like.

Sounds like you may be calling me a teller of untruths. I have indeed encountered aliens, sorry if that rocks your worldview, but you've had a half century to get used to the idea.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

Do tell your story what Aliens you met and when , and what they looked like and said to you?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Do you think their funny appearance, bugged eyed and troll like, make it improbable that humans would take them for masters?

In other words if the abductors were these nice looking “ Nordics” as they are described than the abductees might think differently such as identifying with them positively.

Well, let me say that "funny" is not what you think when you see these beings, neither is "troll like", those descriptions are way off when you actually see them. They are extremely intimidating.

I don't recall anyone ever making this point before, so let me:

If you notice in the movies, and ufo shows, whenever they depict the greys moving around, carrying off an abductee, or even just walking, they have the alien slinking around, shoulders hunched, skulking in the dark, furtive and nervously sneaking around.

That's not the way they move at all, in my experience. They stand up straight, head held high, an almost regal bearing. They walk steady and calm, like they own the situation, their efficiency of movement, fluidly and rapid. But I've seen them move in a more martial cadence.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

Do tell your story what Aliens you met and when , and what they looked like and said to you?

I really haven't figured out how to start to give a detailed account of my experiences. They involve my family as well, but I am willing to try, a little at a time, to share my account.

The first time I really remember being taken was in 1966, and many times after. I encountered several different types of beings, different types of greys as well. There is quite a bit to talk about, it is daunting.

It would help me if you asked one very specific question at a time? I will give it a shot, if you are interested.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Why don't you just start your own thread instead of making every thread about you?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Sounds like you may be calling me a teller of untruths. I have indeed encountered aliens, sorry if that rocks your worldview, but you've had a half century to get used to the idea.

Not words I would choose to describe you.

Telling how more than once you've seen yourself in my posts, even though you were never specifically mentioned. Also interesting that you assume your posts on a conspiracy website would have such a profound effect on other members.

You're not Wanda. You couldn't ever rock my world.
edit on 5-4-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Half a century?

The idea of life on other planets has been a theme in popular culture for over a century. It was common for people in the early 1900s to believe Percivel Lowell's claims of a civilization on Mars. One of the first movies made for the popular masses (1901's A Trip to the Moon) included "moon men" aliens. The matinee movie seriels of the 1930s, such as Buck Rodgers and Flahs Gordon also featured aliens.

It seems to me that the common person has been used to the idea of aliens for a long time now. Of course, that doesn't make the idea of alien visitation any more true (or any more false, for that matter).

edit on 4/5/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

H.G. Wells' War of the Worlds was published in 1898.

Jules Verne's From Earth to the Moon was published in 1865.

That's a century and a half right there.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
Why don't you just start your own thread instead of making every thread about you?

Aw, don't get all pouty,. You can always simply stop reading my posts and go do something else.
edit on 5-4-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Not words I would choose to describe you.

Telling how more than once you've seen yourself in my posts, even though you were never specifically mentioned. Also interesting that you assume your posts on a conspiracy website would have such a profound effect on other members.

You're not Wanda. You couldn't ever rock my world.

Who are you kidding? You'd be dishonest to say you weren't referring to me in that post, and I don't really take you for the dishonest type.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

H.G. Wells' War of the Worlds was published in 1898.

Jules Verne's From Earth to the Moon was published in 1865.

That's a century and a half right there.

Accounts of alien abductions similar to mine gained public attention with the Betty and Barney Hill case in 1961, a half-century ago.

If you're looking to start an argument, you'll have to do better than that.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Dam right I do.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Aw, don't get all pouty, little fella. You can always simply stop reading my posts and go do something else.

Interesting response. I could and you could ignore mine too. But, honestly, you do make every thread you post in about you and your alien encounters which disrupts the flow of the conversations. Its like nobody can discuss anything without offending you. Just start your own thread instead of trying to take over and derail others. I wont bother you.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Yes, I have listened to Dr. Karla Turner and I think her take on things is very intelligent and she expresses herself very well. I also watched videos from Jim Sparks and read his book. He has managed to keep his sense of humour somehow. I also think that Strieber has had real experiences with these beings despite his confusion and his inability to tell dreams from reality, sometimes.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Do you think their funny appearance, bugged eyed and troll like, make it improbable that humans would take them for masters?
In other words if the abductors were these nice looking “ Nordics” as they are described than the abductees might think differently such as identifying with them positively.

Apparently some people (Strieber) have an emotional attachment. As if they are in love with them.

Ann Druffel wrote a book on how to defend against abduction.

www.goodreads.com...

www.anndruffel.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
April 29th 2013!

almost 2 years ago!!

and not one MSM has picked this up, its like someone doesn't want the masses to know

edit on 5/4/15 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Half a century?

The idea of life on other planets has been a theme in popular culture for over a century.

You bet it has, soylent. So are you under the impression I was somehow unaware of this?

They go back a lot further than Jules Verne, back about a thousand years to Japan in the 1100s, anyway. It was discussed frequently by the time John Milton speculates on extraterrestrials in Paradise Lost, in the 17th century.

Anyone who has ever heard of Superman knows they go back nearly eighty years, and Buck Rogers, so I'm not sure why you thought I believed discussion of extraterrestrials was a very recent phenomenon.

Alien abduction accounts in the modern era, specifically accounts similar to mine, go back roughly fifty years, at least. I make no contention that they don't go back even further.

So if you're going to argue with me, please get my position right.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join