It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Disclosure Of The Factual Truth Of ETs

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

President Roosevelt said that nothing is chance in politics. If something happens, it was planned that way.

Likewise with the ufo phenomena. What way are things in ufology?

There are fanatical believers who have turned it into a kind of religion.
There are people who laugh at it as a silly belief.
Most go about their business and ignore it.
There is confusion and disagreement everywhere.
There is also a degree of fear.

This is the way things are because they were planned this way.
edit on 2-4-2015 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant

Vallee asks What impact have ufos on humanity?

One is completely visible; conflict concerning belief/disbelief and the nature of these things. It is my opinion that this state of affairs has been deliberately created by the aliens/ufonauts (whatever you want to call them.) They obviously don't want to come clean and tell us what is going on. Rather, they create an ambiguous situation. This is what I refer to as a psychological 'sieve' because it divides humanity. Many people are drawn to it but only a few are believers. Most are left in the dark. This is related to their agenda. They only want/need a certain number of people in the world to serve them. Best to keep the rest in the dark or keep them guessing.

So I guess you are one of the chosen and I'm not. That really sucks for me I guess but then again, I'm not much into being forced into slavery serving aliens. God speed.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Greer
/lol

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So I guess you are one of the chosen and I'm not. That really sucks for me I guess but then again, I'm not much into being forced into slavery serving aliens. God speed.

No! I am not, and don't want to be chosen. I don't trust these beings. I am on the outside looking in. I am only describing what I see.
edit on 2-4-2015 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

No! I am not, and don't want to be chosen. I don't trust these beings. I am on the outside looking in. I am only describing what I see.

My family was chosen, if you want to call it that. Selected might be a more appropriate word. I still don't know exactly what to make of it, what it all means, why us, that sort of thing. It is a great gift on one hand, not so much on the other. The knowledge you gain comes at a hefty price.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I like Vallee's ideas but I don't see why he has to say ET OR interdimensional. They can be both.

OK. So it looks like we have some common ground with Vallee. There are a lot people here that are offended that he even suggests that UFOs are interdimensional. I think ET implies "physical beings from another planet in metal space ships". Interdimensional would mean not our physical reality but they interact with our reality. That would explain the lack of physical evidence and the overall elusiveness of the phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

I like Vallee's ideas but I don't see why he has to say ET OR interdimensional. They can be both.

OK. So it looks like we have some common ground with Vallee. There are a lot people here that are offended that he even suggests that UFOs are interdimensional. I think ET implies "physical beings from another planet in metal space ships". Interdimensional would mean not our physical reality but they interact with our reality. That would explain the lack of physical evidence and the overall elusiveness of the phenomenon.

I think everything may be interdimentional depending on your perspective. Check out superposition your perception changes what you see and how you see it.

The act of observation changes whats percieved.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I think everything may be interdimentional depending on your perspective.

True dat.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It would be nice if the definition of Inter dimensional became more broad and clear, technical wise. E.t just means not from Earth or able to travel from one terrestrial plane to another across the vast amount of space. Then there Extra Dimensional where as it doesn't seem to be from not only a planet, but outside our reality and understanding of what time and space is. An Extra-dimensional race or species that outside or perception of reality could see time and space very differently, or may just exist outside the barrier or speed of light somehow.

"Inter-Stellar" has a good idea or concept of how the ones who opened a wormhole, can litterally see time like it was a landscape going off in the horizon, as if it were like a movie script or something. However, at the end of the movie,(Spoilers) it speculated that it a future human civilization, that broke the barrier of dimensions to save it own hide which can lead to some serious paradoxes like Terminator did.

What been grinding some of my not so well oiled gears, is that would "Time-Travelers" be Inter-dimensional? What if that civilization depended on the existence of DNA, where one ancestor could of played a big part in human development, and could only have been noticed by such beings. Or the wars of religion, which have become tedious and tiresome today.

Like Einstein and Oppenheimer, let say the two of them never came from a womb, and narratively speaking, where "E=Mc2" never became a reality, thus, Oppenheimer couldn't have weaponized, which single handily defeated and crushed Japans fighting spirit, and wouldn't not have lead to the idea of "Nuclear Fission", where UFO's are often said or believed to have visited, which have lead to various scientific advancements today in our own current of time and space.

E.t might just be a witness, and maybe looking for something.

The only thing that I can imagine that would be more dangerous, and controlling or demanding of man, where it would stop at nothing...Is man.
edit on 3-4-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

My take on it is that the evidence suggests they are physical, but the evidence also suggests they are spiritual/interdimensional. So I take it that both sets of evidence are, using Occam's razor, telling us something.

I see the human being as body and spirit. The body dies, the spirit moves on. If this is correct it is also probably correct for the ufonauts; they are biological beings in nuts-and-bolts craft but they also have a spiritual counterpart and seem to be able to do very strange things, like floating in the air, walking through walls etc. It might also be that the physical, biological aliens have a much more open contact with their spiritual world (interdimensions) and are more actively working with their spiritual counterparts than is normal for human beings. They seem to work together.

Some people are totally in the nuts-and-bolts camp. Friedman and T. Good seem to be in this camp. Some are in the interdimensional camp (Vallee, apparently). But the evidence supports both camps, so I assume they are both
edit on 3-4-2015 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
It would be nice if the definition of Inter dimensional became more broad and clear, technical wise. E.t just means not from Earth or able to travel from one terrestrial plane to another across the vast amount of space.

My understanding is that 'interdimensional' is just another word for what is traditionally referred to as 'spiritual'. The aliens are spirits in a spiritual world but some of them seem to have physical bodies. Likewise with humans, some are living biological lives, others have moved on as pure spirits. See my last post.
edit on 3-4-2015 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen
Some interesting thoughts there.

It would be nice if the definition of Inter dimensional became more broad and clear, technical wise.

Clear definitions are important. Too often definitions aren't established before a discussion ensues and that just never goes well. On that note are you distinguishing between "inter" and "extra" dimensional? Technically I have no clue what it really means. Its not really how I approach the topic in general so I don't even know what I am saying in a sense. But, as far as I know, there really is no definition in the scientific world. So I guess I am going with this.
en.wikipedia.org...

The interdimensional hypothesis (IDH or IH), is an idea advanced by Ufologists such as Jacques Vallée that says unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related events involve visitations from other "realities" or "dimensions" that coexist separately alongside our own.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It would be nice if the definition of Inter dimensional became more broad and clear, technical wise. E.t just means not from Earth or able to travel from one terrestrial plane to another across the vast amount of space.

My understanding is that 'interdimensional' is just another word for what is traditionally referred to as 'spiritual'. The aliens are spirits in a spiritual world but some of them seem to have physical bodies. Likewise with humans, some are living biological lives, others have moved on as pure spirits. See my last post.

The spirit, the eternal mystery that has plagued or has often gave thought to humans so we can ask silly unrelated questions, like "why we are here". What is "Spirit" though? Usually it physical things like book or scrolls that attempt to give insight into the nature of spirit, where as the spirit believed to be ethereal or immaterial like the mental, but some how could manifest itself to the physical.

If these beings or creatures are non-material enough to enter our realm, plane, or dimension of existence without disrupting it enough, but are material enough to be written down in books or placed with respect, to fears of legends or myths to even interfere to a degree. Would they be heavily dependent on the existence of the material world and it motions, to be completely non-physical enough worry about the non-material?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Clear definitions or ideas of the universe dimensions and how they dance in harmony would be great.

Anyways, I'm not completely sure about the distinguishing of inter to extra dimensional, where I originally thought of them being two separate things. To me the definition of extra would mean it can outside our definition of reality, not so much time traveling, but more or less able to travel fast then the speed of light.

Like for instance, when one comes back from whatever dimension that is behind the light barrier fairly easily without aging or even able to go faster then that without the worrying of time dilation, could be extra dimensional, or a possible example of one. They'd be physical to the point of being flesh, and from the same reality, but could make jumps easily or perform dimensional feats. It just outside space time.

Then inter, which I can hardly try to pin down at all, but could be the anti to extra in a way that could be beyond comprehension, to the point it ain't physical. Hell, it would be like what Enpassant said, it'd belong in the spiritual concept of things. It would so intertwined with reality, it would be "Spirit".

However, these are just my muses that I made for myself.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

If these beings or creatures are non-material enough to enter our realm, plane, or dimension of existence without disrupting it enough, but are material enough to be written down in books or placed with respect, to fears of legends or myths to even interfere to a degree. Would they be heavily dependent on the existence of the material world and it motions, to be completely non-physical worry about the non-material?

For me spiritual is equivalent to extradimensional/interdimensional. These are things human beings have always been involved with. They are just different words for the same thing. As for their dependence on the physical world. The ufonauts/aliens have an intense interest in this world and in getting people (abductees) to serve their purposes in this world. The relationship between the alien/abductee seems more like a master/slave relationship. Spirits, be they alien or otherwise, have always had a great interest in this world.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

True, it seems like the small Earth is a stage for something, but what that would be, would be so unknown to us, that it possible that's its well known to a whole species. I don't get into the whole abduction scenario for a lot of reasons, for one it seems that a lot of the so called abductees are proud to have been violated that they tell like no tale. Also, it has pretty much become a stereotype too. IMHO, I personally believe the Government or what ever ATS agency is hardly involved with such a force, and is more or less gearing toward understanding, and even trying to get involved ...as usual.

The governments are physical enough to send armies, that would shake the ground and even downright lie about it ideals, while UFO's seem to be mental or even physical enough to shake the skies without a peep to the point of supersitions?

As for spirit, would it exist without the need of the physical, aka the body, the flesh, or would it be solely be existent with the mental, aka the mind?

Is the spirit demanding something of the flesh as well of the mind?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

a reply to: EnPassant
True, it seems like the small Earth is a stage for something, but what that would be, would be so unknown to us, that it possible that's its well known to a whole species. I don't get into the whole abduction scenario for a lot of reasons, for one it seems that a lot of the so called abductees are proud to have been violated that they tell like no tale. Also, it has pretty much become a stereotype too. IMHO, I personally believe the Government or what ever ATS agency is hardly involved with such a force, and is more or less gearing toward understanding, and even trying to get involved ...as usual.
The governments are physical enough to send armies, that would shake the ground and even downright lie about it ideals, while UFO's seem to be mental or even physical enough to shake the skies without a peep to the point of supersitions?
As for spirit, would it exist without the need of the physical, aka the body, the flesh, or would it be solely be existent with the mental, aka the mind?
Is the spirit demanding something of the flesh as well of the mind?

The world is a storehouse of life, of the life force. Think of how much energy is in a field of flowers in the form of nectar/sugar that bees gather. Think of all nature and all humanity and how much life force is here. I suspect the spirits need this, likewise with aliens. But they also seem to want physical power, natural resources.

Yes, the abductees are fixated on their masters. You only have to read Strieber's books to see how fascinated he is with them. Unconsciously, abductees seem 'infatuated' with their masters.

I think the powers that be are very involved. Some of them understand the spiritual/psychic nature of this thing and there are layers of secrecy. Who knows at what level they are involved?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miccey
That pesky Greer guy....
Makes my skin curl.

Governments and their secrets make my skin curl more than Greer will ever manage to. All of their secrets will be exposed eventually.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
They can put 1 million shills out on to the internet to try to confuse people if they want (maybe they have that number already?) but it's all going to fail. What a load of wasted energy. This won't end nicely for them now.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Greed, control, power.

Same as usual.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join