It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Disclosure Of The Factual Truth Of ETs

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Another drop in the ocean of military disclosure. . . .

Charles Hall?

Pause the vid @ 2:40

Her name is Nina Nam Nam and she's not very happy that Charles Hall stole her photo and is claiming she's an alien.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He has no credibility with me.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Here is some more testamony from another military man talking about his personal UFO experiences.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Here is some more testamony from another military man talking about his personal UFO experiences.

Where's the personal experience part? I didn't see him say anything about any personal experiences. Seems to be all second hand. "Some one told me this, some one told me that. I read this, I read that."
edit on 2/12/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Where's the personal experience part? I didn't see him say anything about any personal experiences. Seems to be all second hand. "Some one told me this, some one told me that. I read this, I read that."

Hes talking about UFOs and his own experiences, doesnt mean he flew a UFO but in his section they were dealing with reports of crashed UFOs, he talks about his experience with that.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Hes talking about UFOs and his own experiences, doesnt mean he flew a UFO but in his section they were dealing with reports of crashed UFOs, he talks about his experience with that.

You said personal experience with UFOs. Not "he heard about UFO reports."
That is not "personal experience". That is hearsay.
edit on 2/12/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Almost all researchers think Spitsbergen was a hoax. All this guy has to offer on the subject is that he heard the rumors which is old news. Declassified documents have been available for a while. There is speculation it might have been cold war disinformation to screw with the Soviets. That's another good reason to take someone telling tall tales from the fifties and sixties with a major grain of salt. Plus he's ten years off on the time frame. He says the report crossed his desk in 62. Spitsbergen supposedly happened in 52 when he would have been 15. That alone tells you something about the reliability of his recollections.
edit on 13-2-2015 by DelMarvel because: spelling.

edit on 13-2-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Forget everything I said.

That Doctor was just cutting bb's out of whack jobs

All that military brass , all those pilots and astronaut's , police officer's even politicians were just making up what they seen or were lying for the hell of it.

It was just swamp gas or venus I seen too

I hope you sleep better knowing that

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer

All that military brass , all those pilots and astronaut's , police officer's even politicians were just making up what they seen or were lying for the hell of it.

Jut think if all those people were testifing in court about a crime the perpetratior would be in jail, but when its UFOs no one wants to take what they are saying seriously. They have plenty of creditability to back thier claims.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Jut think if all those people were testifing in court about a crime the perpetratior would be in jail, but when its UFOs no one wants to take what they are saying seriously.

There are military brass talking about "implants?"

See, the thing is, in order to go to court there needs to be something to go to court about. A body. Stolen property. You know....evidence. Without an actual "crime", there isn't much to go to court over.
edit on 2/16/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

If the Government's of the world came out tomorrow and announced ET has been buzzing our skies for centuries id bet alot of naysayers would argue it is still untrue and the Government made some error.

Denial is a powerful thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

If the Government's of the world came out tomorrow and announced ET has been buzzing our skies for centuries id bet alot of naysayers would argue it is still untrue and the Government made some error.

Yeah its willfull ignorance, nothing more than that. If the president gave talk about the history of UFOs and how we have reverse engineered them no one would even believe him.

If Jesus came down in a UFO and we had video of it to show the world no one would even believe it.

If a UFO landed on someones lawn and a UFO got out they still wouldnt believe it, they would think they were dreaming or hallucinating.

If an alien came and started talking to them they would be like I must have gone crazy.

Some people will refuse to believe reguardless of the situation, due to willful ignorance.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I wonder how many layers of secrecy the military and government have and what the real truth is of the UFO reality truly is.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Yeah its willfull ignorance, nothing more than that. If the president gave talk about the history of UFOs and how we have reverse engineered them no one would even believe him.

If Jesus came down in a UFO and we had video of it to show the world no one would even believe it.

If a UFO landed on someones lawn and a UFO got out they still wouldnt believe it, they would think they were dreaming or hallucinating.

If an alien came and started talking to them they would be like I must have gone crazy.

Some people will refuse to believe reguardless of the situation, due to willful ignorance.

Even if people keep repeating the same silly nonsensical arguments over and over and over and over to the end of time repeatedly again and again, it really doesn't matter if even if they keep repeating the same thing again and again. Because people wont change their minds even if you repeat the same thing again.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

How do you know? None of those things have ever happened.

Just a pile of straw men.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

How do you know? None of those things have ever happened.

Just a pile of straw men.

If a pile of straw men came down in a UFO dressed like Jesus, you would just say it was a bunch of dudes in glow suits.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Bravo,

Have you examined anything the doctor claims or come across anyone else that can verify and show data, where that data was processed and how it was?

Forget your pilots and politicians and what not that has nothing to do with what I replied to you about, I will forget you tried to change the direction of a specific line of discussion.

What have you seen and what implants have been taken out and claimed to Extraterrestrial are completely 2 different subjects unless you can link them somehow in a logical and rational manner instead of rambling like you are.

I hope I could sleep better too, however I have issues with sleep and that has nothing to do with UFOlogy or the discussion here.

Did you even read the whole post or just stop at the first question asked because it challenges your belief?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Yeah its willfull ignorance

well then what in anyone's right mind is the rest of your post?

if a ufo landed and a ufo got out of the ufo landed?

Is that what you posted after posting about ignorance as if other willfully embrace it?

1. If a UFO landed it wouldn't really a UFO anymore, it wouldn't be flying and would be obvious its a craft of some sort, so maybe a unidentified craft landing.

2. Depending on how the other UFO came out of the UFO that landed it might be a UFO unless UFO is everything and anything except what its abbreviated for.

when you said that I just pictured a flying saucer landing, its door opens and a smaller saucer a miniaturized version came flying out.

Would it be like endless mirror illusion and that one would land and another smaller UFO would come out.

I believe in what I have I have seen, I dont claim it be ET, spiritual or anything else, I am still searching for possible answers.

Sorry to think you could think as that takes more power of the mind that what you exhibit.

I hate being so blunt but seriously the claims that skeptics are shills being thrown around as of late by those that either shills themselves or unknowingly being shills for an agenda they couldn't even comprehend let alone know they were actually being shills for, you guys should start asking to get paid by the charlatans that make money of other gullible fools

With your well thought examples yes one would think they are crazy.

You just keep on repeating that phrase, hopefully one day you'll catch on and see what I see, yes its a lot of willful ignorance, I know where I am ignorant and try to change that, its a shame that some are ignorant to their own ignorance and simply cant change it when their beliefs get in the way, they know somethings up, they keep on talking about it but just cant grasp what the real issue is.

Willful ignorance, keep saying it...

I hope you get it one day
edit on 12-3-2015 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I wonder how many layers of secrecy the military and government have and what the real truth is of the UFO reality truly is.

Thanks for the informative posts on this subject, you have definitely shed some light on an often-neglected aspect of the Alien phenomenon. Keep up the good work. Don't worry if some people see things differently, there are many who agree with you.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Any facts about city sized black triangles disappearing like Batman when I turn around to show my friends or grab my video camera nothing in the skies?
edit on 12-3-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
Reverse-engineering is a fantasy unless the technology has parallel origins and only minimally advanced. For example, nobody at Sandia Labs in the 1950s could reverse-engineer an android phone. How could they reverse-engineer an alien technology and then manufacture them?

According to Timothy Good they are being helped by the 'aliens' (more likely hybrids or human servants) to reverse engineer these craft.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join