It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Disclosure Of The Factual Truth Of ETs

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant

According to Timothy Good they are being helped by the 'aliens' (more likely hybrids or human servants)

I'd say the former is just as likely as the latter.
edit on 12-3-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Steve Greer oh wait Dr Steve Greer...what's in YOUR wallet. He needs disclosure of how much cash you have on you.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

I saw a clip where President Truman was comming out of a joint chiefs of staff meeting and a reporter asked Truman if they discussed UFOs and Truman said "...we usually do but not this time" There is physical evidence too. Imprints in the ground high radiation levels. Look at Roswell why would the Army say we found a "saucer" unless they actually did. Why not spaceship, Why saucer. Too many people have seen UFOs, creditable people too.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Why this endless insistence on testable evidence? There are different kinds of knowledge and different ways of knowing things and they are not all testable. Witness testimony in court is not testable but it can be compelling. If these people in the videos are not telling the truth we must ask ourselves what is the alternative? They are all lying? How likely is that?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
guys here is a question

we have had strange news... UN urgently invited all generals of all UN 108 countries for a meeting, including my country. The meeting took place in New York at 26-27 of March.

why?

The original reason given, was Peacekeeping Operations, but it was a mass meeting and as the article stated "urgent". The last decade we've experienced dozen of peacekeeping ops without urgent UN meetings with all members.
edit on 1-4-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Why this endless insistence on testable evidence? There are different kinds of knowledge and different ways of knowing things and they are not all testable. Witness testimony in court is not testable but it can be compelling. If these people in the videos are not telling the truth we must ask ourselves what is the alternative? They are all lying? How likely is that?

My thoughts exactly, people act as if they need thier own ET to disect in order to believe in alien life, or perhaps they need thier own craft to tinker with and blow themselves up with. It would be like giving a kid a gas canister and a bunch of matches in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

A previous president of Russia Medvedev has exposed the truth about aliens.

Just look it up on YT : Medvedev about aliens the subtitles are real because i'm Russian myself

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Formal disclosure would be a disaster for humanity it can never happen.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Why is that?

Not necessarily disagreeing I'm just wondering what your reasoning is.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Witness testimony can be verified. Usually there is something else to support what they say. Why is lying the only option?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

The human race has a lot of baggage and issues that causes it to constantly wage war out of ego, lust, fear, paranoia and greed. The natural inclination is along these lines. Meeting Et will not work, because we will feel inferior dropping down the food chain which will only exacerbate these issues to the nth degree, where the outcome will go down hills in more ways that one. It can never happen.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

Oh my, the witness testimony in court argument again. Go ahead and try to use UFOs or ETs in a testimony in a court.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

And there is often evidence to back up witness testimony vis-à-vis ufo sightings, such as landing traces, electromagnetic burns (remember that one?), multiple witnesses etc.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

And there is often evidence to back up witness testimony vis-à-vis ufo sightings, such as landing traces, electromagnetic burns (remember that one?), multiple witnesses etc.

Yes but apparently you forgot. And now we will just jump around from topic to topic and mix everything together and misquote me and cause confusion and then you think you made some kind of point. yeah, sorry, everything you say is true. There, I just save us 30 posts of circularity.
edit on 2-4-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Yes but apparently you forgot. And now we will just jump around from topic to topic and mix everything together and misquote me and cause confusion and then you think you made some kind of point. yeah, sorry, everything you say is true. There, I just save us 30 posts of circularity.

Why the insistence on repeatable experiments? Hynek was a scientist and he found ways to deal with the evidence and it convinced him. He could not reproduce it in a lab. but that did not stop him from intelligently analysing the data. There are many ways of doing things.
edit on 2-4-2015 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
Oh my, the witness testimony in court argument again. Go ahead and try to use UFOs or ETs in a testimony in a court.

It would stand up in court, spectacularly, but only if it was an unbiased court free of the sarcasm and ridicule that has been inculcated into ufology by the cia etc.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Why the insistence on repeatable experiments? Hynek was a scientist and he found ways to deal with the evidence and it convinced him. He could not reproduce it in a lab. but that did not stop him from intelligently analysing the data. There are many ways of doing things.

I like Hynek. The thing is we know more now then we did back in his day.

Here are some different views. One on "the data" by Vallee and another view that you probably wont like
www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: karl 12
Jean-Michel Abrassart - CAIPAN Workshop 2014

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I like Vallee's ideas but I don't see why he has to say ET OR interdimensional. They can be both.

No, I don't like Abrassard. He is way behind the times. The reality of ufos has been established.

"Elaborate mistakes"? "Illusions, confabulation and suggestibility."? It's the old story, the witness can't see what he is looking at. What about landing traces, photographs, the many many high level witnesses Timothy Good refers to about how the air force was in a veritable war with these 'confabulations'? What about the planes that were attacked by these 'illusions'?
edit on 2-4-2015 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

What about the planes that were attacked by these 'illusions'?

What about them? So far there has only been the "suggestion" that what you are saying is actually the case.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Vallee asks What impact have ufos on humanity?

One is completely visible; conflict concerning belief/disbelief and the nature of these things. It is my opinion that this state of affairs has been deliberately created by the aliens/ufonauts (whatever you want to call them.) They obviously don't want to come clean and tell us what is going on. Rather, they create an ambiguous situation. This is what I refer to as a psychological 'sieve' because it divides humanity. Many people are drawn to it but only a few are believers. Most are left in the dark. This is related to their agenda. They only want/need a certain number of people in the world to serve them. Best to keep the rest in the dark or keep them guessing.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join