It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Disclosure Of The Factual Truth Of ETs

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: Scdfa

Aw, don't get all pouty, little fella. You can always simply stop reading my posts and go do something else.

Interesting response. I could and you could ignore mine too. But, honestly, you do make every thread you post in about you and your alien encounters which disrupts the flow of the conversations. Its like nobody can discuss anything without offending you. Just start your own thread instead of trying to take over and derail others. I wont bother you.

I have just as much right to post in this thread as you do, at the very least. ATS is a wonderful forum for open discussion and debate on a great number of other topics, if it grows too tiresome for you to scroll past my writing.

There are people who appreciate my contributions to this forum, that you are not among them comes as no surprise. I'd start to worry if you were. I am eminently qualified to discuss these issues, and you will not censor my participation.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

There are people who appreciate my contributions to this forum,

going by the responses to you in this thread, and your negative post to star ratio i would say other wise.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant

Yes, I have listened to Dr. Karla Turner and I think her take on things is very intelligent and she expresses herself very well. I also watched videos from Jim Sparks and read his book. He has managed to keep his sense of humour somehow. I also think that Strieber has had real experiences with these beings despite his confusion and his inability to tell dreams from reality, sometimes.

I couldn't agree with you more, EnPassant! I think you're absolutely correct.

I agree Stieber's experiences were most likely real alien abductions, and I'm not all that far from where his abductions occurred. In fact, we owe a great deal of gratitude to Whitley Stieber's for raising awareness of the reality of alien abductions, his books were a real breakthrough into the mainstream media and popular culture, so God bless him. Huge best sellers, he did a lot to put a face on the greys, although he agrees with so many who have read the book that the book cover depiction of a grey should have had a larger cranium.

I disagree with him on the direction he has taken things in the decades since Communion, but I'm in no position to say he is wrong. He is quite an authority on the subject, but there are many different factions of aliens, even among aliens that look the same.

Regarding Dr. Karla Turner, her work is some of the most important work in all of ufology, along with Budd Hopkins, and Dr. David Jacobs. The direction their works points is quite alarming, and unfortunately, it also appears to be quite possibly accurate.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

going by the responses to you in this thread, and your negative post to star ratio i would say other wise.

Did you say something?

I'm sorry, I was busy reading a pm that applauds my writing here on ATS, and thanks me for contributing to the quality of the forums.

I'll go with that opinion, thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Make a dam thread already so you can be more credible.

And give us details.
edit on 5-4-2015 by Specimen because: A foot

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

wow congratulations on your first applause after being here for over a year. people can see your stats.

edit on 5-4-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Positive star to post ratio isn't always necessarily indicative of meaningful contribution. I've seen plenty of posts that shouldn't have garnered ANY stars but received many and by contrast, I've seen plenty of posts that should have garnered multiple stars but received none. What helps more than anything is having a sense of humor and catching a fresh thread where many members will read the first couple of pages.
edit on CDTSun, 05 Apr 2015 18:08:29 -0500000000America/ChicagoAprAmerica/Chicago292908pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTSun, 05 Apr 2015 18:09:02 -0500uAmerica/ChicagoAprAmerica/Chicago020209pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Of course you have every right to post here

I was just suggesting that you make your very own thread about your experiences. You just seem eager to disrupt threads. I guess you could just ignore spelling mistakes and people you disagree with too. I am willing to bet that you would get even more stars and appreciation if you did your own thread.

For some reason you think I have something against you. I really don't. I have read some of your posts that I did appreciate. I am actually looking for that thread now where you talk about your experiences where it seemed more in flow with the discussion. My apologies for coming across as a censor. That wasn't my intention. And congrats on your applause

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Positive star to post ratio isn't always necessarily indicative of meaningful contribution. I've seen plenty of posts that shouldn't have garnered ANY stars but received many and by contrast, I've seen plenty of posts that should have garnered multiple stars but received none. What helps more than anything is having a sense of humor and catching a fresh thread where many members will read the first couple of pages.

That's for sure. I get the most stars on some of the dumbest posts and sometimes.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

wow congratulations on your first applause after being here for over a year. people can see your stats.

For a person with an avatar of a dog, you're awfully catty.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Thank you for that, much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think its important to archive information about other life, I like to keep an open mind. There are causes and effects, something turned those missles off, and there is a high probabality that there is a multiverse of life waiting to meet us out there.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
disclosure seems to be happening faster than usual
does anyone else think there's an 'urgent' need for this or its just the new normal?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
does anyone else think there's an 'urgent' need for this or its just the new normal?

I think its gotten to the point where we are being led down the primrose path, or a predestined/predetermined fate by some higher ups that have a plan for our planet and species.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

So here we have officers claiming that flying saucers deactivated nuclear missles! So perhaps there will be no WW 3?

Here are some air force missile launch officers, and missile base officers, who say UFO space ships, flying saucers, make nuclear weapons systems go haywire.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
So here we have various military and government folk telling us ETs are real UFOs are real space forces are real. We are being told from the top that ETs are not only real but we have reverse engineered thier craft, had contact with them, and have our own space forces. To remain a skeptic after being told the truth from top military insiders is just being willfully ignorant of the facts being presented to the many.

While it is great that there are official confirmations of these facts, part of what conjoles the agitators is a lack of specific information, or any sort of "guide" to those craft. You can't tell whose flying what, where they're from, are they enemy or friendly or allied? There is nothing to de-mystify what these objects are and it is very obvious that the US government and military know a lot about these craft.

When a new UFO or sensational sighting happens, it can at best be set to ease in the consciousness of the sighters as "legitimate UFO" or "misinterpretation of known sky phenomenon", but beyond a vague label of "explainable" or "unexplainable" there is nothing for the sighter to grasp, so naturally, when someone wants to know something, they inquire of those who do know.

It's difficult to not be skeptic of each individual report of a UFO, whether the government confirms their existence or not.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
UFOs are real and the government would take out the entire country before they could tell us all of the alien species living among us right now because of a alien pact the government has signed with them

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SurfinUSA

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
So here we have various military and government folk telling us ETs are real UFOs are real space forces are real. We are being told from the top that ETs are not only real but we have reverse engineered thier craft, had contact with them, and have our own space forces. To remain a skeptic after being told the truth from top military insiders is just being willfully ignorant of the facts being presented to the many.

While it is great that there are official confirmations of these facts, part of what conjoles the agitators is a lack of specific information, or any sort of "guide" to those craft. You can't tell whose flying what, where they're from, are they enemy or friendly or allied? There is nothing to de-mystify what these objects are and it is very obvious that the US government and military know a lot about these craft.

When a new UFO or sensational sighting happens, it can at best be set to ease in the consciousness of the sighters as "legitimate UFO" or "misinterpretation of known sky phenomenon", but beyond a vague label of "explainable" or "unexplainable" there is nothing for the sighter to grasp, so naturally, when someone wants to know something, they inquire of those who do know.

It's difficult to not be skeptic of each individual report of a UFO, whether the government confirms their existence or not.

The craftscould have been time travelers for all we know. . . . .

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

What exactly is being disclosed?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

What exactly is being disclosed?

So far there are reports of craft shuting down our equipment rendering it useless.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join