It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Disclosure Of The Factual Truth Of ETs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Haha you just proved me right orange guy, if your asking what military then you havent watched the videos like I said.
Classic posting on a thread without educating yourself on the topic being discussed.
Cmon you can do better than this cant you?

So i guess that is all you do is watch videos?

Do you do any research into the subjects you want other believe like you do?

Who is a current serving person giving anything first hand other than what they believe, similar to what you do here on ATS?

Talk a lot but never really say anything other what you believe and insinuate your beliefs are also a fact but never attempt to prove them as facts other than showing use your YouTube history.

All he does is post them. Let's not assume he watches them.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Steven Greer has not credibility whatsoever. And a bunch of those names have a lot of mixed up stories which I don't feel have any credibility either. What's left is maybe a few tales which don't have easy explanations, but it does not mean aliens are visiting Earth. Evenso, I knew someone who told me he saw a ufo when growing up. Apparently it was dramatic for him. This person was in the military at one point in his life, so why should I doubt him? There're lots of people with those kinds of stories. And yet I also have a relative who claimed they saw Jesus. There're people who say they've spoken to deceased individuals. There're people.....

Stories and unprovable bits of evidence does not make it all true. Unlike these alleged truths, science and reality can prove themselves. Which side would you choose, if it meant life or death? I wonder about these things all the time, but I know who I'd trust when it counts. I'd put my money on SETI or NASA with confidence if it had any weight. Putting my money on Ufology or the "Disclosure Project" is like throwing most of it away.

Go ahead and live in a cave....your outlook is certainly primitive enough.....
You obviously don't have an open mind on the subject and are repeating what you hear from those who claim to be experts....
what you don't quite get is most of them are disinfo experts....

To me, the people who don't take the word of these guys at face value and dig deeper into their statements and claims, looking for actual evidence rather than "I want to believe" rhetoric...THEY are the more open minded ones.

They people who simply automatically believe the claims of these people without any evidence to actually back up their claims are the people with closed minds. They only believe what they want to believe -- and they want to believe in alien visitation so badly that they are quick to jump on the bandwagon with these people speaking at the "Citizens Hearings in Disclosure" convention.

Personally, I think it would be really interesting if Earth is in the middle of a galactic civilization (although that civilization chooses to stay secret from us for some reason). However, just because I think it would be a great thing for Earth to be so close to being part of something so fantastical, that doesn't mean that I want to believe in it so much that I will automatically take the word of someone who tells me "aliens are visiting" as a fact.

Having a belief in something fantastic is not necessarily being "open minded" if that belief is a blind belief. My mind is certainly open to the possibility of alien visitation, but it isn't so open that I will ignore the fact that there is no hard evidence of alien visitation.

edit on 2/8/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the vids! It is best that the military disclose this information, we must know if they are enemies or whatnot.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
Thanks for the vids! It is best that the military disclose this information, we must know if they are enemies or whatnot.

How about first proving that they exit and visit this planet. That's a huge step to skip, don't you think?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm not understanding where you're coming from here. What step are you referring to?

originally posted by: Tangerine

How about first proving that they exit and visit this planet. That's a huge step to skip, don't you think?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I'm not understanding where you're coming from here. What step are you referring to?

I'm referring to the step that involves providing testable evidence proving that extraterrestrials exist and visit this planet. That hasn't been done yet.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think the original decision to keep information of this sort secret was made collectively back in the 50's. Think about the time period, the mindset of the people, and the traditional values that were held in high esteem. The cohesive force of family and society back then was religion and government. Tell the world that ET's are real and you throw a very real monkey wrench in the stability machine. These people remembered first-hand what happened when The War of the Worlds was broadcast on live radio. And that included the majority of the population who either didn't hear it or knew it was just a radio program. And people were committing suicide...

I wish I could cite proper reference for this but I cant. If anyone knows the reference please post it.

I think it was from a group such as MJ-12 who determined that society was not ready for the idea that intelligent life existed on other planets, let alone had visited Earth and was in contact with the military on a regular basis. The document read something like, "Only after a lengthy period of indoctrination, possibly decades, using the popular media of the time will people be ready to receive such information without the threat of unraveling the fabric of society and falling into a state of civil unrest."

It has been many years since I saw the original text so I may be off a bit, but that was the gist of it. It still makes sense to me and I could see it happening exactly like that. As government has shown us on numerous occasions, they will gladly step up and do the right thing by telling us the truth... just moments before it would become obvious to everyone anyway... They will hide it as long as they can, then when the truth is about to come out with or without their approval, its a race to the microphone to see who can take credit for being honest enough to tell us the truth.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, if the general public had access to the physical materials (anti-gravity vehicles, small devices, etc.) then we wouldn't need to ask the question, "Are they our enemy?" The US military is documented as acting with defensive exercises against anti-gravity craft on numerous occasions and these defensive exercises were recorded with radar machines. If one should encounter a non-human sentient on his own land it would be an advantage to the property owner whether or not if he should shoot.

I'm referring to the step that involves providing testable evidence proving that extraterrestrials exist and visit this planet. That hasn't been done yet.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Well, if the general public had access to the physical materials (anti-gravity vehicles, small devices, etc.) then we wouldn't need to ask the question, "Are they our enemy?" The US military is documented as acting with defensive exercises against anti-gravity craft on numerous occasions and these defensive exercises were recorded with radar machines. If one should encounter a non-human sentient on his own land it would be an advantage to the property owner whether or not if he should shoot.

You haven't yet proven that there is a "they". Don't you think that's the first step? It's like you're talking about whether Zorks bite before you've proven that Zorks exist and are here.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

This is on topic and pretty interesting to say the least. Astronaut saying there are aliens and its on the news too looks like they are attempting to address the issue slowly, little by little, rather than a bit information dump. I am guessing by the time government admits alien life everyone will be like duh we knew these stories long ago!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Another drop in the ocean of military disclosure. . . .

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

So here we have various military and government folk telling us ETs are real UFOs are real space forces are real. We are being told from the top that ETs are not only real but we have reverse engineered thier craft, had contact with them, and have our own space forces. To remain a skeptic after being told the truth from top military insiders is just being willfully ignorant of the facts being presented to the many.

Having seen UFO's myself do things that contradict physics and researched the field for over 2 decades I could not agree more. While at the same time there will always be people who refuse to delve in to overwhelming amount of data because they all ready have thier minds made up.

Like the old saying goes : you can lead a horse to water , but you can't make him drink.

-D.F.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer

So here we have various military and government folk telling us ETs are real UFOs are real space forces are real. We are being told from the top that ETs are not only real but we have reverse engineered thier craft, had contact with them, and have our own space forces. To remain a skeptic after being told the truth from top military insiders is just being willfully ignorant of the facts being presented to the many.

Having seen UFO's myself do things that contradict physics and researched the field for over 2 decades I could not agree more. While at the same time there will always be people who refuse to delve in to overwhelming amount of data because they all ready have thier minds made up.

Like the old saying goes : you can lead a horse to water , but you can't make him drink.

-D.F.

Indeed I am sure there are quite a few military folks to have come foward, just need to do a bit of research and share what they have had to say. Its very interesting to say the least. . . .

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Unlike "zorks" thousands of people around the world have reportedly seen UFO's and sometimes occupants every year for at least 6 decades now. With prominent sound minded people to back it up.

Zorks

Smurfs

Q-bert

Do not have that affect on people.

What is "proof" to you ? If you took all the pieces of evidence from physical evidence to witness testimony in large groups you would have more proof than you would ask for. Can you at least acknowledge something has been occuring that we do not fully understand ?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I got confirnation from my Father who was in the military that is no longer with us. He worked on experimental air craft test flew the super saber , FAA crash investigator retired air traffic controller. Seen the foo fighters in WW2. - yes we are being visited by a greater intelligence and Im not allowed to even talk to my family about it ... his own words

Seen a UFO with him btw and he was no crack pot. Some people will never get over ourselves or let go of the idea of being alone in the universe . Or the prospect of visitation terrifies them. Same ilk that claimed the earth to be flat and the universe revolved around us just a few centuries ago.

And that is OK with me. There is nothing I can learn from them.

edit on 10-2-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

Picture black triangles vs flying saucers

; )

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Unlike "zorks" thousands of people around the world have reportedly seen UFO's and sometimes occupants every year for at least 6 decades now. With prominent sound minded people to back it up.

Zorks

Smurfs

Q-bert

Do not have that affect on people.

What is "proof" to you ? If you took all the pieces of evidence from physical evidence to witness testimony in large groups you would have more proof than you would ask for. Can you at least acknowledge something has been occuring that we do not fully understand ?

Thousands of people have seen UNIDENTIFIED flying objects. Unidentified means not identified. Not identified does not mean extraterrestrial. Even if those people saw entities of some sort, that does not prove the nature or origin of those entities.

Proof is a mathematical term and is irrelevant. I requested testable evidence (ie. evidence that is testable via the scientific method).

Name one piece of testable evidence from an unidentified flying object (ie. evidence subjected to the scientific method) that has proven to be extraterrestrial in origin.

Certainly, something has been happening that we do not understand. Do not understand is not the same as extraterrestrials.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

See Roger Lier alien implantation of "non terrestrial isotopes" found in human beings. These implants giving off a frequency while being in the body. Isotopes only found in meteorite's hence non terrestrial in origin. How do you imagine they found thier way inside these people ? Mind you the body does not reject the foreign material but instead fuses with it ? These being abductees.

Nobody has yet given me a rational answer.

There you go , did you expect ET to leave a ash tray or a business card behind ?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

See Roger Lier alien implantation of "non terrestrial isotopes" found in human beings. These implants giving off a frequency while being in the body. Isotopes only found in meteorite's hence non terrestrial in origin. How do you imagine they found thier way inside these people ? Mind you the body does not reject the foreign material but instead fuses with it ? These being abductees.

There you go , did you expect ET to leave a ash tray or a business card behind ?

OK, let's examine your claim of "alien implantation of 'non terrestrial isotopes' found in human beings. What testable evidence proves that they're alien (by which I think you mean extraterrestrial)? I hope you understand that not being able to prove that they're from earth (ie. not being able to prove a negative) in no way proves that they're from anywhere else (ie. proving a positive).

I don't imagine how they found their way inside people. When you make a claim of fact, it's up to you to provide testable evidence. In this case, you have to prove your claim that they were placed inside humans by extraterrestrials. Where is the testable evidence proving that? You have none. At best, all you can say is, "We don't know how they got there". We don't know how they got there is not testable evidence that extra terrestrials placed them there.

Abductees? Do you mean abducted by extraterrestrials? Where is the testable evidence proving that extraterrestrials exist and have abducted humans? Surely, you understand that claims are not testable evidence.

Almost 70 years of research and not an iota of testable evidence has been produced proving that extraterrestrials exist, visit earth and abduct people. Desperate attempts to replace testable evidence with outrageous, untested and untestable claims doesn't cut it.

I await testable evidence.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

An answer as to why you believe in claims made by Roger?

Have you or anyone else been able to go over the evidence of these so called implants or has there only been claims and nothing actually supplied?

No, when claims of evidence are made about certain testing of implants there should be a paper trail not a link to YouTube videos and saying there is your evidence or what not.

Most on here I especially the UFO forum are here because they have had some sort of experience.

The bigger the skeptic the more interesting story behind their skepticism in my eyes, be it they are paid to debunk or have actually had an experience and have researched more so than any goofball that posts YouTube videos and claims there is proof in them of ET or what not.

Like all of us we want answers, its just that some skeptics actually do research many avenues to try and gain an understanding of the world around us and how and why and what might cause the experiences so many say they have.

I myself haven't delved to deep into Roger Liers claims (watched the videos and whatnot and read around the net about the claims) but others that have and other that believe his claims cannot show a paper trail of the evidence said to exist so its a case of believing in claims by people that have books for sale or YouTube channels needing hits.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join