It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine crisis: Rockets 'kill 20' in Mariupol

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

actually there is another video of this man talking. he sounds british not american.

cool conspiracy theory tho bro.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
Armed people in uniform speaking fluent English with no accent, were spotted working alongside Ukrainian troops in the aftermath of the rocket attacks in Mariupol.

Military-clad English-speakers caught on camera in Mariupol shelling aftermath

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are mercenaries on all sides in the conflict. This guy has been identified as Leon Swampy from London, UK.

thedailyledeblog.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Wow, crazy stuff..

I guess it is not just the gov't that can use Facebook to their advantage.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: nOraKat
Armed people in uniform speaking fluent English with no accent, were spotted working alongside Ukrainian troops in the aftermath of the rocket attacks in Mariupol.

Military-clad English-speakers caught on camera in Mariupol shelling aftermath

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are mercenaries on all sides in the conflict. This guy has been identified as Leon Swampy from London, UK.

Funny that for pages and pages posters went on about it being mimicked english or dubbed in after and then when it comes out who the actual person is there is silence about it, good catch.
edit on 26-1-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

and pages and pages people maintained it was an American...

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

the man looking at the aftermath of the shells might not even be the same guy as the man who told the woman to get out if his face. he might be an american.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

the man looking at the aftermath of the shells might not even be the same guy as the man who told the woman to get out if his face. he might be an american.

He might be Russian.

Unless you are suggesting Russians are so stupid that they are incapable of learning English and speaking if fluently / flawlessly.

See how that works?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Shouldn't think the other man is Russian considering this chap comes from the Isle of Man and seems about the right age to be a merc

Last year he was doing something noble with mine removal but wtf is he thinking now?

He's no better than the Muslim extremists going places to kill people

I hope him and his beard stay Safe and sanity prevails and he sees he errors in his ways

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

yeah he might be. either way hes an asshole fighting for the nazi azov battalion. see how that works?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This thread has been amusing, it's amazing to me that so many believe that any questionable act must be an American's fault.

For those wanting to criticise this English chap, unless you know he is murdering babies and deflowering virgins your just spouting more bs.

He could be continuing his good works, but smartly decided to be ready for combat,since he is in a war zone.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
Do you know the consequences of NATO getting involved in Ukraine and thereby declaring war against Russia?

Do you know the consequences of failing to act when a large nation invades a neighbour, directly threatening the stability and security of not only other NATO member states, but the security of Europe as a whole?

Your suggestion here is that there is only one dangerous outcome, that NATO getting involved in this can only lead to one thing. How about considering the opposing opinion, the one most of Europe (if not all of Europe) sees, the threat of doing nothing and allowing Russia to seize control of a foreign country?

Putin has invaded another country, and this threatens many others. In Europe we have seen this before, and we waited for far too long believing it would stop, that the ambitions of a mad man were limited, ultimately allowing a certain invading nutter to gain control of vast swathes of the continent. You can bet that world leaders are twitching right now, looking through their history books and trying to decide when it might be time to actually take action to prevent that threat from repeating itself.

I can almost guarantee that the UK, US and NATO all have game plans with benchmarks mapped out, and the moment Putin reaches a certain point in his expansion outside of Russia meetings will be convened to start planning the response, in an effort to stop him before it becomes more dangerous to Europe.

The question is, where is this point? Do we allow Putin to take Ukraine entirely?

Your views sure do throw up lots of confidence in the power of NATO and that is true............NATO is more powerful than Russia standing alone. However, in real world Russia will NOT be alone! Take a note of THIS fact and digest it in your mind.............Russia WILL NOT be fighting alone and outnumbered!!

Let me guess, you think China is going to jump right in? Given that China has refused to participate so far, and actively avoided siding with Russia at the UN, your notion that China is Russia's best buddy in any fight is considerably naive. China will do what is best for China, and in any circumstance, what's best for China is remaining in partnership with the rest of the developed world, not choosing Russia and becoming isolated.

Russia can only offer China so much. Without the rest of the world China has one customer, and one that really doesn't have a consumer market like the US, UK, Australia, Europe, Asia...

Even if China did side with Russia, their input would be limited. Against the rest of the world (and believe me, in this fight it would be the entire planet against Russia and China) there is no way in hell they could come out on top.

NATO has been a champ only when fighting the Brezhnev era armies of third world nations crippled by economic and military sanctions and abandoned by their closet of the friends. NATO stands little chance of repeating its glories when faced off with an alliance of major nations. Brussles will be wise enough!

You "alliance" is of Russia and China, against all NATO member states.
You seem to be under the impression that this imagined war would be between the USA and Russia/China. In reality, any coming conflict would be between the entire militarized world and Russia/China. All of Europe would be fighting - which in itself is probably enough to keep Putin in his box.

As for how useful NATO has been, we have been living through the most peaceful time in Human existence over the last 60 years, thanks in no small part to the existence of the EU, NATO and the UN. Claiming NATO is somewhat useless is like claiming the air bag in your car is pointless because you've never been in an accident.

If we unfortunately have to use NATO for the purpose it was created, fully and thoroughly, you can bet that it will be more than just a little useful in repelling an invading army run by a little despot with delusions of a Soviet rebirth.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
This thread has been amusing, it's amazing to me that so many believe that any questionable act must be an American's fault.

For those wanting to criticise this English chap, unless you know he is murdering babies and deflowering virgins your just spouting more bs.

He could be continuing his good works, but smartly decided to be ready for combat,since he is in a war zone.

So carrying on his good work dressed in combat fatigues and carrying a carbine? I suppose that weapons shoots daisies and rainbows, come on get real. If he is so innocent why scrub the social network accounts?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Here you go video of the attack...

See how the separatist are protecting the innocent...they shell them with Grads.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Why wear a combat kit and be armed... Mmmm let's think real hard for a minute... Oh good lord he is in a war zone how should he dress.

I don't know what he is doing there and neither do you, he probably scrubbed the accounts because he knows people will jump to conclusion's no matter what.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
He might have scrubbed the accounts because when he was 19 on the Isle of Man he was convicted of armed robbery and had an obsession with guns

Well might not be him but is his name and the age he is now would make him a teenager in that time frame

Now if it's him this gun lover is in Ukraine with a gun and who knows it he has a liking for killing people

Just google his name and Isle of Man

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Why wear a combat kit and be armed... Mmmm let's think real hard for a minute... Oh good lord he is in a war zone how should he dress.

I don't know what he is doing there and neither do you, he probably scrubbed the accounts because he knows people will jump to conclusion's no matter what.

Looking at the way he is equipped you are honestly with a straight face going to say he is there on humanitarian grounds? The fact he has a gun that can kill someone negates the whole humanitarian thing.

If he had nothing to hide he wouldn't have deleted his profile, if and it's a big if he is there on humanitarian mission he should say it and not try and delete any proof he is there.
edit on 27-1-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I'm not saying anything except not a single person posting about it on this board has the slightest clue as to why he is there.

Personally if I was in the middle of a civil war you bet your last nickel I would be armed, and I might not have an interest in the fighting at all.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I think I missed the part where internet sleuths located someone and claimed he is the person depicted...

Hmm, lets see... how the hell did anyone find out any information about a man they cannot see, in a video that's obviously dubbed, and then track him down to a social media account?

Man, this reeks of so much propaganda I don't even know where to start! At least the US does propaganda properly, it seems the pro-Russian propaganda attempting to imply random "foreigners" are in Ukraine (which in itself is nothing, considering they haven't invaded and Russia has invaded! lol) is concocted by amateurs, and people are still swallowing it

If this tells me anything it's that the pro-Russians are willing to buy anything they are told when it goes in their favour, even when it's blatantly stupid to the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

Riight, because an anti-West blogger who is obviously Russian is a completely unbiased source of totally factual information lol

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
I think I missed the part where internet sleuths located someone and claimed he is the person depicted...

Hmm, lets see... how the hell did anyone find out any information about a man they cannot see, in a video that's obviously dubbed, and then track him down to a social media account?

Man, this reeks of so much propaganda I don't even know where to start! At least the US does propaganda properly, it seems the pro-Russian propaganda attempting to imply random "foreigners" are in Ukraine (which in itself is nothing, considering they haven't invaded and Russia has invaded! lol) is concocted by amateurs, and people are still swallowing it

If this tells me anything it's that the pro-Russians are willing to buy anything they are told when it goes in their favour, even when it's blatantly stupid to the rest of us.

Where is your proof this is obviously dubbed? You have been saying it for pages but have yet to back it up a single time, do you the original recording?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join