It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine crisis: Rockets 'kill 20' in Mariupol

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Oh and Porkyshenko was in Tel Aviv a couple of days before the takings the reigns of power. You do know Ukraines business is controlled from Tel Aviv don't you? People like Seeon Mogilevich control Ukraine from Tel Aviv. Many of the latest politicians just happen to be Jewish or of Jewish descent, Timoshenko Porkyshenko Yatseyuk etc all Jewish, Mogilevich controls along with many other mafia bosses in Tel Aviv

Interesting view. I know your opinions come with alot of thought and reason. I personally don't know how deep the Israeli connection is into Ukraine, but it sure is deeper than I thought. Soros seems to be diving head first into Ukraine for years now.

The cover story is that the EU wants Ukraine in it's 'orbit' as a trading partner and such. The US doesn't really care as long as Russia gets weaker in the process. Could the real story be an Israeli take-over of Ukraine? Given the size and resource limitations of 'the Holy Land' it makes a ton of sense....

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Not sure what to make of it.

Just find it rather odd, that he speaks English to the Ukrainian(?) journalist.

The original source suggests it's a Blackwater (now Academi) mercenary?

Hope someone has more info on this ?
edit on 24/1/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Just pick your sides-- but in reality don't pick any side!
It's a big club and you or me ain't in it.

Just like politics, it doesn't matter which party is in power they just follow the same agenda.

I do wonder if this is just a build up for ww3, they want a ''new world order'' (probably with allot of less people in the end!?).
Anyway's these days, what can you believe what's true or not, that tells enough there is a good possibility both sides (russia and or china and the eu/us) are just in the same club but going at war with each others like it seems they are enemies but in fact it's about ''managing conflict'' where people just pick sides.

In Russia you have all this media propaganda, and in the west the same, where on both sides the people believe there is a big enemy.

edit on 24-1-2015 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Ah sorry I missed the link. You could tell by the demeanor of the civilians as well as the reporter that they were not frightening villains or the invading, bombing assassins. Like in that movie American Sniper, these were ground forces in full alert status knocking down doors and making their way through neighborhoods.

I may be wrong, but that is what it seemed like. I was not aware of Blackwater boots on the ground for hire? I thought they were infrastructure only.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Plugin

OMG!!! I "almost" made reference to that same clip in my first post!!! Brilliant connection imho!

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
The original source suggests it's a Blackwater (now Academi) mercenary?
Hope someone has more info on this ?

I wouldn't doubt there are some Western military types roaming around Ukraine, especially Mariupol. It is a critical city to hold so that Ukraine maintains a southern seaport because Odessa is surrounded and impossible to hold if Mariupol is lost. Defense of that city is extremely important.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Haaretz good enough for you? Days before 'taking the reigns' lol www.haaretz.com...

Well that is what I asked for, although I would like to read the whole article.

People like Seeon Mogilevich control Ukraine from Tel Aviv.

First it is Semion Mogilevich and he is in Russia not Tel Aviv.

Indicted in 2003 for countless fraud charges, Mogilevich now primarily lives in Moscow. His location allows him to maintain close ties to the Bratva, or The Brotherhood, aka the Russian mob.

www.businessinsider.com...

Many of the latest politicians just happen to be Jewish or of Jewish descent,

Unless your Hitler what does one being of Jewish Decent,or even just Jewish themselves have to do with anything?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
it Ukrainian TV youtu.be... alleged Russian troops in Ukraine is actually fake and videos with Russian TV, the junta's lie every day and I do not see any reason to make each video rebuttal . especially the lie of junta is enhanced when militia defenders their land wins killers . blueblood are capable of and the Israeli or American nuclear weapon in Kiev blow to accuse Russia, the hand they will not falter
edit on 24/1/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Unless you are American, Christian or Muslim what does just Jewish themselves have to do with anything ??

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
That's right Porkyshenko in Tel Aviv days before taking control of Ukraine. Use the Hitler defence if you want, sick as it is it stinks.Put one and one togetherplease. It can't be that difficult. I spent many years in Tel Aviv and Netanya, these mafia bosses like Shimon Mogilevich who were born in Ukraine and other post Soviet states really do exist who control Ukraine and its business. They are hardened criminals who are very very dangerous. Their influence flows much further than Tel Aviv

a reply to: tsurfer2000h

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Actually they did deny it...

Interfax news agency quoted the defence ministry of the rebel Donetsk People's Republic as denying involvement.

"This is blatant misinformation and a lie. Rebel forces did not open any fire in the direction of Mariupol, especially not on residential areas," it was quoted as saying.

So it's really "he said, she said"...

Funny how a rebel leader said just yesterday in a very public and open speech that they planned to attack this city. Seems the Russian paid goons need to start talking to each other to get their story straight.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TryAndStopTheFuture555

Of course Kiev is now the puppet of Neocons and Zionists, and poor Americans think Russia will accept being the next target.

Riiight, so being a "puppet of neocons and zionists" has made all our Western nations so terrible to live in, with all our education, healthcare, freedom of the press, democracy, accountability of politicians and police, strong armies, equality, diversity... in comparison to Russia, where people are locked up for having an opinion, for protesting, while living in poverty under a dictatorial leader with a veneer of "democracy"...

If that's what neocon and zionist means, bring it on! I would rather live in any one of our nations than a fascist state like Russia.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

You are completely misinformed and in turn you misinform others.

Russia not only has democracy but press freedom and all that. Your problem is that free Russian choose government that is anti western for a good reason, that is ultimately your problem.

You would LOVE Russia if they were just another conquered country with puppet government organizing gay parades, carbon tax, chemtrails, GMOs, common core education system

I got news for you. Russians are so completely on to western agenda, there is no way you will win long term, you guys have miscalculated badly

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Unless you are American, Christian or Muslim what does just Jewish themselves have to do with anything ??

I forgot something...as it should have said

or even just the Jewish themselves.

Also that would be a good question for the person I was replying to.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Another video emerged, about the supposed "mercenary"

From LiveLeak:

24th January 2015, city Mariupol, occupied territory of Donetsk republic.Two foreign mercenaries were found today in the Kiev junta videos from city Mariupol.This moron is from Neonazi Battalion "Azov"....Today, in order to prevent liberating of city Mariupol Kiev junta made bloody provocation. Kiev junta forces shelled by MLRS "Grad" district "Vostochniy" of Mariupol. From this district army of Donetsk republic going to liberate city. Kiev junta shelled Mariupol from village "Stariy Krym" there located MLRS "Grad". Inhabitants of Stariy Krym in phone calls to relatives in the Mariupol confirmed launch of Grad missiles from their village. Citizens of Mariupol saw that from side of Kiev junta throw whole city flew Grad missiles. Kiev junta killed today 20 and wounded about 90 inhabitants of city Mariupol.
The aim of Kiev junta was to blame army of Donetsk republic in this crime. So, local TV channel sent reporter to make "right" video. First soldier in uniform of Ukrainian army whom she tried to questioned about situation answered her by American English. Try to imagine it, first "Ukrainian" soldier who came to her way was US mercenary. He screamed to her: "Out of my face! Out of my face, please!" by fast US accent and cover face by arm. You see him in the first photo.
Second mercenary was found in the video of fascist battalion "Azov". Azov made own propagandist video about this shelling in the Mariupol. This foreign mercenary don't hide face in the video, because his colleague recorded him. By accent he could be from Britain or Scandinavian countries. Anyway, he is illegal mercenary, terrorist, who wear uniform of Ukrainian army with shoulder patch "Azov". You see him in the second video.
Both video about mercenaries were uploaded to official channels of owners of video: "Mariupol city news" and "Azov".
So foreign mercenaries in the city Mariupol are something ordinary for them.

source

It is being hinted he is Scandinavian, Australian, French, or even South-African in various comments.
If he is a foreign mercenary, is that legal?

Googled a bit and found this

Some 20 French citizens have gone to Ukraine to fight on both sides, French public radio station France Info said in a report (in French) on 11 August.

source

edit on 24/1/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Well that is what I asked for, although I would like to read the whole article.

Type 'cache:' in front of the URL and you get the google cache of the page before it went behind the paywall. In this case it works and you can read it, sometimes it doesn't. Good little tip that is!

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

I have replayed the video a few times and think that the dialect by the unseen mercenary could be Turkish with strong Australian/British influence as a second language. He most likely speaks Kurdish or Russian as well as he has those influences in his English speech. Interesting. The article seems a bit provocative against the mercenaries who seem to be there to help unless it is just propaganda? Why only 2 and who is following them with the camera? I suppose the other one could be filming. Odd. Disturbing that the little pink sand bucket was lying in the Kindergarten play ground amidst the rubble.
edit on pm131pmSat, 24 Jan 2015 18:37:46 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I found a very clear impact video and found the location where it was shot, it shows clearly from what side the rocket came, the East, and that would mean from the Separatist side.

At 0:21min

This is the location of the soccer court :

Soccer Court

While it doesn`t show up good on Google Maps as being a soccer court, I measured the field and it`s close to what the Cruyff Courts are, 42m/28m, 43m/25m, and those courts don`t have to be the exact same size.

Besides that, under the video there is someone giving the (wrong) coordinates which gave a Map with what things are, but together with help of the Russian alphabet I found online, I was able to type in the letters in Google Translate which confirmed it`s a soccer field.

If you look at the video you can see the side which the rocket came from, that`s side where the trees are (without leaves now) and where the apartment buildings are not connected to the sides , and that is the East side.

edit on 24 1 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

NATO was formed specifically to counter what you suggest Russia should do.
Ukraine is a sovereign nation.
Russia is not the USSR.
Putin is not the leader of the USSR.

Putin is a 2 bit hack who is whining because people wont respect him and his invasion of Ukraine is the temper tantrum.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Shimon Mogilevich

Again this man is in Moscow and has ties to Putin, so how exactly is he running Ukraine?

They are hardened criminals who are very very dangerous. Their influence flows much further than Tel Aviv

He may run the criminals in Ukraine, but he doesn't run the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join