It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The industrial military complex and grey aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
We established there is nothing special about me. I'm only the first specimen that got recorded while spiritually masturbating. Ever since I feel like I have to spell out the connections between the words of wiser and older men. I'm happy to help, so:
You are denying aliens? Right? I can't believe after it got recorded on radar, film, in motion and photo, left readable measurings on our instruments we use to determine reality... It reminds one of the great human joke „Who's cock do i have to suck to get a drink.“ It's not a matter of believeing, or wanting to believe, it is a fact, a physically evidenced fact. We are not alone. What it is and why it is here, is the next logical intersection hallway, which door to choose. We have the esoteric approach, angels and demons, just a different race, we from our future, fairies and pixies.
Yes the human mind is capable of imagining miracoulous things, but every fiction, good art, everything has a meaning, symbols encoding deeper layers of reality, expressed through one channel or another, but always rooting in reality. We can't get rid off reality, because it is where we have to come back to in order to keep the machine running. Breathing and things. So in our reality event A takes place, observer1 paints a picture, observer2 writes a song and observer3 just masturbates on it, one way or the other and poures his seemingly vasted energy in before mentioned pool of thoughtsmash, or P.O.T., pun intended. Out of eventA a series of subevents takes place causing the picture and the song to be forgotten. While somewhere else EventB drains the energy out of the P.O.T., rediscovers the painting and the song, but now, because he added some extra spices of his own perception he makes eventA again, only bigger, better and more focused. The point is we don't invent things, we try to decipher prewritten coding. We have some access to some deeper conscience out of which we create this imaginery things, only to find we are indeed trying to cope with what is really all around us. So I pull my head out of my ass only to find it stuck in another ass, will say: We don't imagine we record and run images through our filters of perception. That's why it seemingly is all there already and pre-written, because it is all there already and pre-written. What if, this is one of the oldest darkest and terrorfying instincts kicking in? What if this is the warning: Our species is in danger, threatened by an exterieur source and we are screwed epically, because we wouldn't have anything to defend us against this overwhelming overpowering in all regards, technologically, social and more successfull in what every species wants: to spread wide and thrive, race that could already have enslaved us without us even noticing. This is where I came in, apparently. Yes we are threatened by a force we won't be able to defeat. And yes we are prescious, every one of us is alive, a beautifull little worth to be attendet to spore of life. We have to play on this rural levels, because that is what we are basically, little pups in a basket glaring with naive wide eyes at the curious men who is about to drown us in the river. We may bark all we want, there is nothing we can do to change his mind. Which we wouldn't because we couldn't even consider his intentions as a possibility. This is a similiar scenario, we feel the urgentness, we can't put a name on it. We know we're visited, but how far we are influenced is beyond our imagination, because to go there we would have had to collectively embrace the fact, we are visited. And visiting is one thing, but for another race to stirr in our P.O.T. Is where I'd draw the line. It would be a violation of our species souvereignity and a definite clue on an alien enemy, we would have to extinct. That's not cruel or wrong, but simply a necessarity to ensure the integrity of us the species human of earth. The will of survival is the strongest force known throughout the universe. And that's for a reason. Things become beautiful when they learn to breathe. The meaning of life is life. What we are facing is a threat so much bigger than we can comprehend, that we need help from outsiders. Call out through all the galaxies and rattle the collective human conscience to gather here and fight the bugs in our craddle. Where the next big step of how much we need to accept reality kicks in: The human conscience isn't an earth-only phanomena. Who controls us, controls the universe. We are really the ones this big show is invented for, we are the unicorns, so to speak, we are the in persona unifaction of the beast and the spirit.
And from here it is fiction, but, what I get is, we are not the cancer, but the antidote. Those messing around with our collective conscience during the last few aeons held us back on purpose. They are jeaoulous, because we have what they don't individual, yet inter-connected- conscience. That's again, the godfactor kicking in, we are gods chosen breed, indeed. Only we are god. Injected into this universe to fight the cancer currently knocking on our frontdoors. And we've done it a million times before and will continue doing so eternally. Because we are life.
If we are lost, all hope is lost, all beauty, all love, all that made us want to thrive will vansih in dust and there will be nothing left, but functioning machines, sustaining the skeleton of a world, we won't be able to fill with flesh and blood and skin. So the big advantage we have, is our enemy knows: killing us, causes the collapse of the entire universe. We are the connection to the bigger being, our universe is one bubble in a far more complex structure of unfathomable dimensions. Yet the godfactor, we humans are what keeps the machine running, simply by acknowledging it's existence. I can see how that causes jealousy. Never the less embracing reality is one of the toughest tasks ever undertaken by mankind. We are invaded by aliens, controlled by aliens for a very long time and it is time to fight them off. That's why we wake up, why all the creative output projected into this world the last few years is our shared human subconscience hitting us with the warning flags on the heads. Aliens! Aliens! Aliens!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Here's a pretty good song that I don't masturbate to:

The creative muse is a wonderful thing - it really is the soul, the libido and our very being. Great intuitive artists have a muse that is like a battery. The charge can be lost. Can it be recharged? Perhaps. It reminds me of Brian Wilson back in the 1960s. He was often considered a brilliant musician and visionary. He created an epic album 'Pet Sounds', the world's first "concept album", and was in the process of creating an even bigger and better one called 'Smile'. He had hoped to have it ready to release before The Beatles' 'Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band', but they beat him to the punch. Aside from that, he also burned out and lost his mind. Ever since then he has been an empty shell of a man with a fried brain from psychiatric drugs. A zombie, really, but still alive enough that he has a very low-quality existence. But before that, a brilliant man. That wasn't necessarily a conspiracy, that aliens stole his mojo, it was more just the dynamics of an artist's muse and his brain chemistry. Nowadays it could be different, with all of the various types of interference patterns. It sucks when something awesome is wasted, but apparently that's what some people and aliens actually want... It would be great if it can all be reconstructed, otherwise the spiritual recipient may be left with broken shards - the realm of ghosts, as it were. Is transcendence not reserved for the integrated soul?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I am not sure if your last message was a reply to me or not, but in looking back at it I noticed the question about aliens. I don't fully subscribe to McKenna/Jung's interpretation that it is all symbolic. I know there are layers and layers of reality to it, including physical and human(oid).

As for contacting them (aliens), I believe laser-precision thought and intention, or remote viewing, could potentially work. Our collective danger and/or "prayers" for help could also work. The apathy issue is a bit of a problem at the moment, which may or may not be by design. If overpopulation and global meltdowns are as serious as they appear to be, perhaps saving the species, physically, is not even in Earth's best interest. Therefore, various ways of separating humanity's connection via love and beauty might be part of the "drown the puppies" scenario. From here on out it is "survival of the fittest", which may ultimately reveal who of us has got the golden DNA.

The rest of us are probably categorized in groups. Who are the keepers worth transplanting into a transhumanist spaceship, who of us will stay behind and either go into oblivion with the Earth or attempt to revitalize it. I have no idea how all of this will play out, but I definitely see all of the "singularity archetypes" in art all over the place. Even my own muse has been keyed into that with song names like 'Through the Eye of the Needle', 'Commander Noah', 'Gathering the Sparks' and 'Peaceful End to the Crisis, In a World of My Own'. Although my best song is called 'In Loving Memory'...

Beck has a new song out that fits in well with your above post about Pool of Thoughtsmash:

I move away from this place
In the form of a disturbance
And enter into the world
Like some tiny distortion

If I surrender
And I don't fight this wave
No I won't go under
I'll only get carried away

Wave
Wave
Wave

Isolation
Isolation
Isolation
Isolation

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

Yes I got a bit "out-there" yesterday. But in a sober daylight approach, how would a collective mind be able to produce something like the rendlesham forest? That could work if we say, people were collectively halluzinating when they looked at the phoenix lights, but with readings on a Geiger-counter,that just seems hard to believe. So no, I also disagree with the Jung/McKennas on that, it has to be something "real".
That doesn't mean the collective human supersoul is restricted to earth, maybe we really are part of a reinkarnation cycle or something including more than just one planet. Maybe we all are aliens to some degree. Or have been in former lifes, or will be in lifes to come. Or it is the Gaian goddess, Mother Earth herself warning us. Because communication is not just a human phanomen all animals communicate too, and I am not sure, if it is true, but I remember hearing someone saying even plants could signal danger.
We don't know, we have too little to go on with and too much to ignore it.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Ok lets say they are what they are supposed to be for a moment, little dwarves that have been in space for some time or deep underground on some planet. Why do they look as they do?
Here are a few things that come to mind when I think of the greys:

Mutation from various weapons of war
No longer able to reproduce through sex
Have evolved into machine like weapons
Have hive like minds and may be devoid of individuality
Were once likened to dwarves
Have some technology
Have yet to establish themselves in spiritual terms of afterlife
May live die and repeat as the movie through technology
Have a home planet which most probably sucks pretty bad
Must be the last surviving intelligent species from thier planet

edit on 11-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Or they are just alien to us and this is just how they are and what they do: Space travellers, invading our homebase.
Without any basic facts it is pretty hard to tell what and who they are. Other than they could be real, could be a disguise, could be enemy, could be friends, could be trading partners, could be teachers, could be butchers, and so on.
First question would be from me: "You are obviously studying us, could we please have some tissue to throw under the microscope and maybe a nice anthropoligical report of your kind, or we would like to send our own team of experts?"

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

From my perspective, 'UFOs' and 'aliens' are a massive cover story
that serves multiple convenient purposes:

1) As a cover for military testing of experimental aircraft.

2) As a pablum for the masses, as the original pablum "religion" is starting to wane,
and citizens must be thoroughly hypnotized by all available means to keep them
from functioning as a working democracy.

3) There ARE a few military-industrial-complex-occultist groups with delusions
of grandeur about poking and prodding a phenomenon they don't actually
understand.

4) There is the aforementioned 'phenomenon we don't properly understand' which
is related to an obscure subset of plasma dynamics interacting with humans,
but not in any truly melodramatic / religious-delusional way.

Kev

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'd ease up on the worry. I used to research UFOs a lot back in the day, but I cooled off a lot over the years. Perhaps the same will happen for you. I'm a very science-fiction-ish guy, so this whole topic was always good entertainment. There might be something to it, but I don't think it's anything we should be concerned about. Why? Because if there're aliens with the ability to cross dimensions or cross interstellar space then there's not much we can do. Practical matters - the here and now - are higher priority. I doubt they're much interested in a civilization so much less developed than their own. If they want our planet, they'll have it one way or another. Why worry over something you can't change? We're probably not a whole lot more to them than intelligent simians. They might watch us from a distance for a myriad of reasons, but unless they want the Earth for their own purposes, I doubt very much we'll be seeing much of them. We're better off learning how to exist without them being a consideration.

And you know of course all of this assumes they're real. There's an equal if not substantially better chance greys are simply the creation of our own collective fears. We're a species just beginning to crawl out of Earth's womb, so it makes sense we'd have some collective fears. That's my popular thought about them. All these fears are preparing us for an eventual, though possibly remote, chance of contact with another intelligent species from elsewhere. It's a lot like how children will create make believe things as they're growing up, all along maturing and becoming more capable. Make believe thigns will start to transform into real things as we become interstellar voyagers ourselves and earn our stars.

Yet I think it could be many centuries or more before we make the leap across the interstellar waters. Many say we might blow ourselves up in war or perish because of climate change, or whatnot. But I'm not nearly that pessimistic, although I used to be. Ya, I think we'll be having troubles, but an extinction level event is a stretch. If someone wnats to be paranoid, fine, but I don't think we have to worry about extinction yet. It may requuire a few thousand years or maybe more for us to reach other stars, or other dimensions, but I believe deep inside that we will. Regardless of whether my belief ever meets reality, I think believing in a positive outcome is helpful. I think faith to some extent is why we still exist.
edit on 11-1-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I always half assumed that the so-called greys were an Artificial Intelligence biological robot that may have at one time been programmed and/or hybridized by humans on Earth for the purposes of evolution and space travel. As dramatic as the evolutionary shift from ocean to land. A fish out of water. It is always said that the A.I. would evolve out of an exponential technological acceleration that the quantum computing creatures themselves will start taking over and dealing with all of mankind's issues/disasters.

Jim Sparks is a fairly reputable "abductee" who had talked at length to Harvard psychiatrist John Mack about his experiences, which involved being repeatedly taken and studied by these creatures who allegedly worked alongside scientists and military personnel and covert operations connected to what some might think of as "the secret space program". He says that they were teaching him a visual language to become telepathic and move objects with his mind. They also demonstrated technologies that will be used to suck up radiation and pollution on Earth. Really dramatic stuff. Mass abductions of people into multiple ships where he was tasked to comfort the confused and upset people, and lead them to computer stations where a message that humanity was killing Earth was relayed to them. Insinuating that an elaborate plan is in place to not only pinpoint certain humans with specific genetic traits to tweak, but also to bridge Earth humanity to Space transhumanity.

My impression of Rendlesham is that it was similar to this type of monitoring A.I. type of creature that does scans on Earth for nuclear weapons and potentially disables them if necessary. They also probably come back for genetic supplies and other activities. Time travel. One of the witnesses claims to have gotten a download of 0s and 1s when he touched the craft, which implies digital intelligence.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

No worries. I think I practiced a little religion with a flashlight and found an answer I'm comfortable with. here
Also it is the international year of the light, so I think we'll move towards more freedom, with firendly support from humourless analphabets like in Paris.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Assuming the greys are working with our military what does that mean for the rest of us?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

What it could mean, with slight variation on the concept and use of the word "military", is that there could be a sudden surprise "attack" on certain countries, including that of America itself and the Pentagon etc. Independence Day type stuff. Whether or not they may be programmed for physical destruction of the architectonics of civilization, or to somehow harvest souls in some sort of mass abduction/teleportation is all speculation on my part.

Maybe they will just land on the White House lawn and give Barack Obama a bouquet of flowers...

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Well we are screwed, is what that would mean. Without some interference by someone who could technologically keep up. So let's send all our best wishes it is not true, or the 3rd party help offers are too. Or just be aware and be save, never surrender and insist on your right to be free.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Could the greys be the reason why there are so many weapons of mass destruction all on our planet?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

If you have ANY connection at all,we would LOVE to meet them.
If they would show UP like normal people THEN take us up it would be great ,but the Grey paralysing thing is not cool.
I am willing to BET we are supposed to fix our world by ourselves.
The problem is we can't counter the BAD guys who AREN'T from around here,originally.
The death and suffeing would seem to indicate a profound apathy or a prime directive that is hamstringing our efforts to meet.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I don't know anything, i am just trying to be logical. But it's just guesses and i'd say men fight for dominance, that's pretty natural.

And @cavtrooper7: the focus has to be the same, for us Every Joe's no matter what we believe, we have to try harder, becausethe feeling "we are supposed to fix our world" rings very true. But we should focus more than ever on being free and responsible adults, even more so if a few guys in uniform sold us for a vague promise of immortality. But just imagine, immortal indeed, forever known as the traitors of the whole mankind... Hard to imagine someone would do that on purpose.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Well we are screwed, is what that would mean. Without some interference by someone who could technologically keep up. So let's send all our best wishes it is not true, or the 3rd party help offers are too. Or just be aware and be save, never surrender and insist on your right to be free.

How about we get some awesome superhuman powers or something.

If the greys are real, dont they have powers too?

Why cant they unlock powers in humans so we can be a superhuman society?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Collective unconscious constipation. Or another metaphor: Earth 2 birth pains. Perhaps the need for a C-section? I don't know. We need more select people to undergo ego death/rebirth. That will clear the channel something fierce. Preferably pre-physical death shamanic type rebirth. There is a lot of that built up that may or may not be associated with at least one faction or type of aliens to show up here.

Aren't there any 'Little Allies' out there? I'd expect that from the youngest generation. Maybe they can't feel the pressure yet.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Another thought is the greys arent alien at all, meaning they are from deep in the earth or something and have been here a long time.

Perhaps they are the the dwarves and pixies from ancient legends. . . .

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Yes I've been there, so to speak. That's why I linked the Untersberg threat here somewhere "little grey people coming out of the mounain..." But that doesn't necessarily mean it is true. We would have certainly found them by now, right? We pretty much crawl into every hole we can find and climbed every mountain, so if they were underground we would have found some debris of civilisation.
But I like the McKenna saying and am paraphrasing "If you are having contact with them in your mind, this is a real experience to you, more than if you hear the news they landed on the white house." That's a pretty smart statement, if you think about it, but is leads to people claiming imagination is real and everything else is an illusion, so maybe this is the line of maturity you have to pass, because after all, it is just a play of thoughts. To accept it as reality we need to know what or whom we are really dealing with and this is basically why we would need a worldwide agreement on how to approach and classify this topic. Share information and establish what is real and what is uneducated folk-thought-spinning.
The thing is just, it is only the USofA where these grey abduction cases seem to take place, so... I am not so sure if we can count on them to disclose

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join