It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The industrial military complex and grey aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Are you in contact with the W56?
Please ask them.....thanx....

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Holymother#ingJesus.The first two things I clicked on w56 and w56. Freakingout while partying. Seriously... And it is my birthday and I can't tell you how funny I think this is... To coincidences, thank God for this birthday it's hilarious...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Although I don't disagree with your pointing out that nearly all abduction claims are made in the USA and that sounds ridiculous I would add that I read somewhere that the US government made a deal with the greys in exchange for technology allowing them to have unlimited use of a number of Americans.

How can these abductions and grey visits be almost entirely only happen in the USofA?

a reply to: Peeple

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So because I am in this delighted birthday mood, I went out looking what ATS has to say about my birthday:

1982 pseudohistorical book The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail[1] and later claimed as factual in the preface of the 2003 conspiracy fiction novel The Da Vinci Code.[3]
here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Then I went looking what happened on my actual birthday:

U.S. 1982 U.S.A. Landslide 5th January, 1982 : A tragic landslide occurrence took place near San Francisco. It had killed 33 people, and had caused the closing of the Golden Gate Bridge. Before this landslide took place, heavy rain fell for about 36 hours straight. Just from this one rainfall, San Francisco had received about half of its average annual precipitation.
here: link
Funny thing, because it reminded me of this: 33
I should maybe explain the holy grail thing is funny because I kept saying this in the thread about the battle of the sexes refering to womem as holy grail. I am freaking out, really... I am 33 years old today...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Also my name:

Nadine ist eine französische Ableitung des russischen Vornamens Nadeschda (russisch Надежда, „Hoffnung“) und seiner Kurzform Nadja. Der Namenstag ist am 12. September, dem Fest Mariä Namen.

sorry I'm #faced birthday and alien contact party now!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Happy Birthday! I am also 33, for another few months! It is an interesting number to me as well. Too bad I'm not a 33rd degree Mason...

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

And now you never will be, I just read

The quite reasonable belief that you have to go though 1 through 32, in numerical order, to get to 33. The title Sovereign Grand Commander associated with the 33d degree. The title Supreme Council of the 33d Degree associated with the 33d degree. The statement made by some that you become a 33d degree Mason by invitation only, and the statement that if you openly seek it you are banned from the 33d degree.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Could be very true OP, however I doubt that the greys are what they claim to be. Meaning I doubt they are bound by the flesh at all, its just a sharade in my opinion, meaning they could most probably look however they wanted and we would never be the wiser.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'd been mulling over the likelihood that the greys are much like these new drones everyone is buying. Perhaps they are biological machines entirely driven with preset programs or controlled remotely much like those creatures in that animated movie Avatar.

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
however I doubt that the greys are what they claim to be.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

D'OH!

To be honest, I just wanted to add something more clever to the post so that it would not be considered a one-liner to ATS mods. I am not very familiar with Masons and therefore would never expect the honor of being invited VIP.

p.s. I kind of wish I had seen your Forms of God post. I can imagine that it was a picture of a big boobed alien or something that managed to violate ATS rules. hahah

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

Here you go, but I only got 4 more warnings, so I hope you're quick:
I said God created man in his image, with this

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
LOLOLOL I saw that and laughed so very hard. . . . No thats not what I ment, I just laughed rofl.

As to the topic of the thread think about it for a moment they are from a more advanced society capable of doing what we cannot like transfering bodies. Think about the cylons from Battlestar Galactica technology shouldnt be too far off for any advanced civilization, meaning they could look like anyone at any time similar to Mystique from the x-men. All you need is some plasmonic nanotubes to warp light into what you want to look like like a computer screen as skin but just a bit different.
They could most likely download all information by just recording all activity in a galaxy with something like advanced x rays/radio waves/microwaves etc. Then add time travel to that and they can record all existance from start to finish, access everyones information, anythings existance, or emotions that they ever recorded. If the greys are real, then I would guess they arent little greys at all, just a cover for some agenda they have. When people say they are us from the future it always makes me think they must have downloaded everyone thus becoming us.

edit on 6-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: EA006

What are you trying to say, I found this to be the name of an anatarktis experiment to see if military equipment can endure extreme weather? What am I missing?

Yeah that's what operation high jump was......

New Berlin is down in Antarctica. Operation high jump was a disastrous attempt by America to take two flying saucers from the germans.
The six month mission was abandoned after two, with admiral Byrd testifying to congress they were attacked by an unknown superior enemy.
edit on 7-1-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

I'm speechless. Sure, I can't say my crazy is better than yours, but... What exactly are you trying to say? Germans are all Aliens? Colaborate with them since WWII? Why did Germany loose then? And as said before, if we, any nation, had this kind of technology, it would be super irrespponsable to let our astronauts travell in fossil fueled antiques.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
He's trolling

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD

Huh? Your all over the place...

What exactly are you asking?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSZOMBIE

Yeah, you think I am trolling. She isn't. Unfortunately.
See, i truly believe we made alien contact, i don't believe we have the technology to either disguise us as greys, or to build flying saucers with propulsion engines.
But I believe this NWO thing is real and I can see TPTB wanting to control the population, wasn't it in the 50s or something where the US government made forced sterilisation on people they didn't want to procreate? So that's not that far off. And if you're embrasing the possibility a part of, or someone behind officially elected politics is trying to poisen it's own population, then it's the Holocaust effect that kicks in: It can't be humans doing this to other humans, it just would be so wrong. That's why I say aliens. But something is going on. And we can and should call out till we get the full truth.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

a reply to: ATSZOMBIE

Yeah, you think I am trolling. She isn't. Unfortunately.

See, i truly believe we made alien contact, i don't believe we have the technology to either disguise us as greys, or to build flying saucers with propulsion engines.

But I believe this NWO thing is real and I can see TPTB wanting to control the population, wasn't it in the 50s or something where the US government made forced sterilisation on people they didn't want to procreate? So that's not that far off. And if you're embrasing the possibility a part of, or someone behind officially elected politics is trying to poisen it's own population, then it's the Holocaust effect that kicks in: It can't be humans doing this to other humans, it just would be so wrong. That's why I say aliens. But something is going on. And we can and should call out till we get the full truth.

Well if they can look human they are human so to say. Also humans are capable of doing all kinds of terrible things too, like imprison millions of other humans, kill millions, starve millions, create suffering for many, torture etc. . .

Considering they are here they would be able to time travel and create new tehnologies as well making the sky no longer the limit.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

No time travell is not possible. Imho, that is. And they wouldn't have too. We are very predictable, maybe advanced stochastiks, but no fortune tell ing or time travelling, just better ways to calculate possibilities would be enough. They also don't have to invent new technology, they can share what they could have, at any pace they'd want to. Because we'd be like kids looking at a fibre glass cable, while they hold their phasers behind their backs.... so to speak.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

a reply to: FormOfTheLord

No time travell is not possible. Imho, that is. And they wouldn't have too. We are very predictable, maybe advanced stochastiks, but no fortune tell ing or time travelling, just better ways to calculate possibilities would be enough. They also don't have to invent new technology, they can share what they could have, at any pace they'd want to. Because we'd be like kids looking at a fibre glass cable, while they hold their phasers behind their backs.... so to speak.

So you believe in grey aliens but not time travel?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
now there is no reason to accuse of trolling there is credible documented evidence to support most of the topics were discussing are within our world right now this very moment.

About.com has a well balanced page on "Unidentified Submersible Objects" as a reference to the fact there are other beings/creatures/entities/people?? practically living or commuting frequently into our oceans and sometimes staying there for days on end, longer for all we know. Anything that has that kind of power to violate borders without consequence would clears have to have some presence within our National Security infrastructure and maybe even regular direct communications with the occasional president.

From the preponderance of reports, all three of these questions can be answered with a big "Yes." There have been multiple reports of aliens either asking for water for either themselves or for their craft. And reports of UFOs staying underwater for several days without emerging must indicate that they have somewhere to anchor their craft beneath the surface, or have bases under the sea.

These theories bring us to the gist of this article, where I shall bring to light some of the most notable, best documented cases of these UFO underwater events

My only gripe is, lately I am not entirely certain that the greys are actually aliens at all. I find it possible they may be the descended from what old world literature (even before Hebrew man) refers to as the Nephalim. Alot of our fellow users are already hip to the fact that many of humanity's early religious texts were likely simply using the words of their time (translated later into our Latin languauges of course to the best of a scholars abilities)

Like they are of alien origin, but are whats left of the giants (like the ones covered up by the Smithsonian) that evolved to our gravity and atmosphere over the many thousands of years since their arrival which may have well been what split the Earth into continents. I just need a way to explain how they managed to remain technologically advanced after having to remain here and still shrink.

Either way the bastards need to give it up and let real humans take over our planet again so we can go find whats left of the original creators or whatever and get some more damn answers.
edit on 1/8/2015 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/8/2015 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join