It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The industrial military complex and grey aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:22 AM

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Yes I've been there, so to speak. That's why I linked the Untersberg threat here somewhere "little grey people coming out of the mounain..." But that doesn't necessarily mean it is true. We would have certainly found them by now, right? We pretty much crawl into every hole we can find and climbed every mountain, so if they were underground we would have found some debris of civilisation.

But I like the McKenna saying and am paraphrasing "If you are having contact with them in your mind, this is a real experience to you, more than if you hear the news they landed on the white house." That's a pretty smart statement, if you think about it, but is leads to people claiming imagination is real and everything else is an illusion, so maybe this is the line of maturity you have to pass, because after all, it is just a play of thoughts. To accept it as reality we need to know what or whom we are really dealing with and this is basically why we would need a worldwide agreement on how to approach and classify this topic. Share information and establish what is real and what is uneducated folk-thought-spinning.

The thing is just, it is only the USofA where these grey abduction cases seem to take place, so... I am not so sure if we can count on them to disclose

Not if thier all stealthy ninja like and such!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:54 AM
a reply to: Peeple

Terence McKenna - Shamanic Approaches to the UFO - 1987 Angels Aliens & Archetypes Symposium

In preparation for this conference I re-read Carl Jung's book, published in 1954, called "Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen In the Sky". And to my mind, no one has really gone beyond Jung. He understood very clearly that saying that something is a denizen of the psychic realm no way precludes it's also having efficacious force in the physical realm through the phenomenon he called synchronicity.

Terence McKenna - UFO: The Inside Outsider - 1993 UFO Expo

The first thing somebody said to me was "I want you to know that this Jungian thing is bull####."

Okay, that's fine. However, this is like beating a dead horse. Has the news from quantum physics not reached the UFO community? Is it not now thoroughly assimilated that an observer is necessary for reality to exist at all? It's all psychological! There's no distinction. So these people that have such enthusiasm for beryllium ships from Arturus or wherever should be informed, you know - same same! That's important news. And where is it coming from? Let's not rush past this here.

Physics has always been the paradigmatic science. All sciences have physics-envy. Why is that? Because it's not unlikely in a physics experiment to be able to predict an experimental result to three decimal points of accuracy. That's science! You don't get that in sociology, you don't get that in psychology, you don't even get that in biology. And physics is the most mathematical of all the sciences. So around the towering edifice of physics, the more frightened and uncertain of the sciences had gathered near her skirts. So what is physics telling us? It's saying "Folks, hold your horses here. It turns out the cheerful world of billiard ball-like atoms, winging their way through Newtonian space, is in for serious revision. It turns out that these particles aren't even particles - they're waves. Well no, not exactly - they're both. Well what I actually meant to say was..."

And you discover the babble of mad people. Science has collapsed. Its' core has given way to contradiction. The cheerful exploration of matter that begins with the Greeks is destroyed by Werner Heisenberg and all his evil grandchildren, who now show that 1) It's incomprehensible. 2) It's self-contradictory. 3) You can't conceptualize it except in some enormously complicated mathematical phase-space anyway.

So this concern for the materiality of the saucers is a completely anachronistic issue. Carried far enough the analysis of this stage will show you that it has no "reality" to it.

Are the "aliens" our 'future selves' or higher selves in the fifth dimension? I am still learning...

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:19 AM
a reply to: corsair00

Ego death?
Individual dessolution?
A hive mind in other words?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:22 AM

It was the time of Putin invading Crimea

Wait what? The Time of Putin invading Crimea? it was the people in Crimea whom wanted to be with Russia. Your thread makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:51 AM
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Sorry, I had to check why you're so hostile, now I know:

Just between you and me i am a war victim from this war, i am from the Balkans i am a kid that had two near deaths in the conflict,Serbs were only defending their people from both the Muslims and Croatians.

Sorry if my expression was fast instead of accurate. But it was just to pin the time.

Other than that this thing can be closed, I found my answer.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:11 PM

It took me a while and there I am watching this:

at around 20min they're talking about how the time is relativ to the observer, or time dilation. And now I am busy reconsidering, what if you slightly move towards something like "negative time" when you go faster than the speed of light? What if, it is us, contacting us and prewarning us, we come from 2030, or whatever and know what will happen? That's of course besides the grey alien thingy and more what is going on in general. Maybe they want to report mission complete, but as they were going through in their adulescent time the revalation may cause some disturbances? If that's not at least an awesome movie plot then I don't know what...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:55 AM

Shift happens. And I guess sometimes it doesn't...

My impression is that individual and collective timelines can become fragmented or distorted and that time itself is incredibly non-linear. The world and its future - or an individual, their soul's progression (or lack thereof) through time - could become eclipsed from each other by virtue of some sort of space-time discontinuity (or eroded foundations in one way or another).

2015 is probably already in the lower levels of infinity. A technological leap into the 5th dimension, as depicted in 'Interstellar', has obviously already occurred. Those in the future, or outside linear time, and their communication backwards in time could be by the use of technology like 'superluminal telegraphy' and Artificial Intelligence quantum computing.

Certain large portions of humanity will likely stagnate and go into oblivion, and from there it is a split between the younger more high-tech people who may merge with the "aliens" and be whisked away, and the rest will eventually have to work things out on a soul level (i.e. purgatory or whatever happens depending on the individual). Perhaps it is possible for the life force of specific dead souls to be rebirthed into a new body.

Negative time is an interesting concept. I don't know what some people might think of Lt. Col. Tom Bearden, but this is what he wrote about negative time:

Negative time does exist and is used in advanced physical theories. Dirac predicted an electron traveling backward in time, which would be observed in positive time as a positive charge traveling forward in time.

The application of negative time to philosophy also allows the solution to the problem of good and evil. In positive time we may consider an act as evil—say the act of a hungry wolf seizing a hapless rabbit and devouring it. In positive time, we might say that to the rabbit the act was evil, and to the hungry wolf the act was good, noticing in the process that good and evil are relative terms, not absolutes. Examining the situation now in negative time, a very strange thing occurs. The remains of the consumed rabbit are regurgitated from the wolf's belly, again creating a living breathing rabbit, and reintroducing hunger into the wolf. Thus the act now is beneficial to the rabbit and detrimental to the wolf.

The point is that Allness or Godness is both sides of every coin, not one side only. Omega Godness exists both backward and forward in time; it must do so if it is to be unlimited, even by time itself.

Thus to such unlimited allness, every act is both good and evil simultaneously. Thus we can understand how a perfect creator could establish and ordain good and evil, for there is a sense in which the two are synonymous.

However, such insight is a very strong dose of medicine, too strong for the average stomach. Most persons never seek the Unlimited Godness; instead, they seek a good facet of Godness that itself moves forward only positively in time. Thus they find a partial image which is limited in and by the flow of time. By such an assumption the biblical phrase "I am Alpha and Omega" is unconsciously translated into "I was Alpha and I will be Omega." Thus orthodox Christianity long ago lost much of the God-insight originally given by the avatar Jesus. Only those few cloistered individuals who still struggle with exegesis grapple with the problem of good and evil. The problem indeed has a solution, but the solution involves negative time, the fourth law of logic, and an unlimited creator.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:28 AM

oh, you probably don't even see, how much brilliance lies in what you wrote.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:33 AM

No, but every now and then this all reminds me a little bit of this scene from Back to the Future:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:58 PM
wait, what am i president of? I am a bit confuzzled.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:49 AM

I am not an american citizen nor do I live in America.
I've had "visits" from Greys and other races... so...

It's a global thing.
I know people from around the world (via forums/chats) that has been abducted by different kind of races of "aliens".

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:39 AM
a reply to: spazze

Well that sounds interesting. Could you share a bit? Since I kind of want to find out what it could be, it is not entirely sure if it exists, no offense, of coursse they experience something, but, you know the mind is a weird thing...
So if you could describe as detailled as possible?
Everybody please who has something to share, welcome, let this be your homethreat!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:28 PM
So I stripped myself from all i ever wanted, i am free, and then i dipped in the P.O.T. inspired from queen of the whirl, and wrote some messed up stuff in another forum while reading and, yes I admit it copying, from : ladyvalkyrie, when i noticed, what i am doing is actually kind of fiction-remote-writing. From here on known as F.R.W.
So get this, with all the hivemind and Pool of Thoughtsmash and the Generally Overseeing Divinefactor, I was entertaining myself with the idea Boyd Bushman was right, because in German Newspaper, all you can find is Aliens. So I was thinking, what if it isn't a "natural" flow that is leading me through the P.O.T.? What if I indeed made Alien contact and not just me, but indeed everybody with similiar experiences, from prophetic, genius, to schizophrenic, hobos? If you remember Teslar was talking to Pigeons and Jung discussed about aliens without anybody calling him crazy. So let's don't pretend humans don't have mental health issues, maybe I have, maybe I am just very good at telling stories, maybe i am a vampire, an alien myself, part of an A.I., what have you, that's the whole point: What is this in general? These spiritual experiences? What are we meditating and praying for? What line of communication are we opening? We all of us, we beautiful ATS pray for an answer. We want the truth. We can take it right? But just cut the crap and let us know.
Facts: I know I communicate.
Facts: I know I draw attention.
Facst: I am in the lucky position of not having any posessions, I can gamble with my life, all in, I want fron-row for that.
Facts: From Heracles, or how his real name was "SirAlien#alot" to Babylon and all that, just think about Noah, that guy got i don' remember exactly 230? older? and is mentioned in the bible, before in the Gilgamesh epos and after in Boyd Bushman. Synchronicty, that's lifes maths.

So I said, "hey am I only playing with me": no
"Ahem earth humans?": no
"Aliens?": yes
"Are you #ing kidding me?: no
"Well the explain all the demon #, abductions and torturing and stuff!": Well psychology is a very new science, the more so human science and psycholgy is just recently invented. We didn't even know you had personalities, we just thought you guys are hot and funny.
"What are you doing now?": As you'd put it, cutting the crap.
"Okay, but what's your deal?": Well you got one of us and we want him back. Also we think it is time to let them know how sorry we are, we really had no clue they would become an intelligent species if we inbreed with them, we didn't even know it was possible. Congratulations you are all mules.

I let that sink in with you now.
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopMondayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: bee

edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopMondayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: bee bee

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:42 PM

I remember hearing about Boyd Bushman through David Sereda's work. I know often people like Sereda are interpreted as a potential enemy for seemingly supporting a progressive agenda. But I am not sure he falls in line with Wilcock and Greer. He is a man unto himself - and totally brilliant. He has figured out a lot of scientific solutions to a wide range of issues. It wasn't until I heard his May 2014 Coast to Coast AM with Lisa somebody or other that I understood how involved and intelligent this guy is. It's just a hard bite to swallow when he says the spirit of Nikola Tesla actually taught him advanced science and math and he's making FTL communication with aliens from Andromeda! haha

"Well the explain all the demon #, abductions and torturing and stuff!": Well psychology is a very new science, the more so human science and psycholgy is just recently invented. We didn't even know you had personalities, we just thought you guys are hot and funny.

I am German and was essentially raised since early teen-hood on the internet with no supervision. There have been no limits as to what I have been exposed to in a wide variety of social platforms and information etc. For example, I have been recently reminded of The Montauk Project and forgot all of the different and fascinating things involved with it. I never gave it much credit years ago because what I saw seemed ridiculous. But there is some newer information from Preston Nichols that seems partially legit. Either way, I know stuff like that has gone on for decades. Probably even in ancient times in different ways. I think I might have been one of the Montauk boys in a prior life, which could explain a few connections! hahah Either way, I am understanding of it and baffled by it all at the same time. I'd probably hang out with Preston though sometimes...

My friend posted on Facebook that it was "the year of the horned animal". I wrote a reply saying that it was "the year of the goat-sheep hybrid" hahaha. Mules are even better (and can take a huge load)!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:08 AM

Good morning, space beeings, he says...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:52 AM

Ah, good 'ol IUFOC - I used to always follow and obtain those conferences on DVD. Sereda seems to be the 'headliner' on those circuits now. Like the big band at a music festival. It used to be Jaime Maussan.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:44 AM

It's pretty awesome what he talks about. I like: "Let's turn the pyramids on."
At least it would be an interesting experiment, gold-wire them and all the "nuts" gather to see if we can have a quantum entaglement hang-out with the Plejadians.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:37 AM

I am not sure why, but ancient alien and Egypt stuff always kind of bores me. Unless I go there maybe and experience the sights myself, it doesn't really mean much and has largely been devalued from constant attention from a young age.

I am more interested in his earlier theories of the Galaxy Clock and the pulsing UFOs etc. He is still quite airy-fairy though. But probably legitimately "enlightened" - a state I can probably never expect to experience in this lifetime LOL jk

I might give the TV miniseries 'Ascension' a try - but the science seems a bit hokey to me. A lot of the better "alien" sci-fi shows often get cancelled before completion. Both older and new 'V' and also 'The Event' would probably have been good.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:40 AM

Gray in back seat. Its bad you know.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:02 AM
a reply to: corsair00 It wasjust funny because in my Plato and Atlantis thing I said something about Isis, Osiris and Horus and kick started yesterdays series of crazy synchronicities.
Also I am really interested in the fact, if it is one, that the speed of light vibrates in the pyramids.

a reply to: Logarock

edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopTuesdayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: ?

edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopTuesdayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: add

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>