It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The industrial military complex and grey aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I appologise, this is going to be a lot of cross referencing throughout ATS. I got the idea from this thread: greys In it people are talking about the physiology of the greys like they are common knowledge and it made me think: How can these abductions and grey visits be almost entirely only happen in the USofA? Please follw me here: Roswell for Dummies
What if, there was a crashed craft and the militaries experimented on them, only to be contacted, by the creators/owners/grey-people. After that, they sold out the population to these beings, for free experimentation and breeding and what not. In exchange for technology. Not too much, after all they were already in depths, or that's how an advanced not so benevolent race would have putted it.
Anyhoo now we keep getting more and more of this: Do you wish that we show up While at the same time it seems like more and more people are experiencing strange things.
Like ImaMarty, or VitaArcaneum, or me.
Also 2014 was the weirdest year for me so far and it is very deeply connected to ATS. This was my first account: Ninipe It was the time of Putin invading Crimea and the Malaysian Airliner disappeared, interesting times... Mostly because ever since I got strange things happening to me, but you probably get that from the above linked hive-mind thread.
This Phoenix lights was a warning in my opinion. Not from greys, but from the humanists I met. I'm perfectly aware I can prove exactly nothing. So please just discuss it away and show me how I'm wrong. Would be a relief, because otherwise, we are facing the possibility of being screwed in oh so many ways.
Putin resisting would seem then like a good thing, even though he is clearly the aggressor. The extinction plans for the masses would be real and the poisining is in full progress. Also more and more control mechanisms are getting installed, bs like this: arrest for tweet keeps getting more and more often. Also noticeable increased officer vs. public violence, especially in the USofA, it seems. Calling the cops. So please show me, how wrong am I?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Huh? Your all over the place...

What exactly are you asking?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD

Huh? Your all over the place...

What exactly are you asking?

Right

At least he apologized and didn't state, " Mods, I searched all over...so feel free to move this."

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

She. But other than that, I am saying the American industrial military complex sold it's citizens to the greyes and we got contacted by another race offering us help, against this unholy coalition.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I am saying the American industrial military complex sold it's citizens to the greyes

Close.
I think it more likely that the MIC sold it's citizens the the idea of the greys post Roswell.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
dude if you know for certain we have been contacted by another race trying to help us, let me know. Those offering help usually have motives of their own. Especially for some piss ant backwater planet with ignorant apes like ourselves. Maybe we are the turtle trying to cross the street and they are picking us up to take us to the water safely?? Or maybe I want to take the turtle home, make a nice soup like the good ol days and keep the shell as a decoration?? Would not that be ironic??

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Yeah the possibilities where it leads to are endless. But the ones I seem to be in touch with are very human. Horny, funny bastards, but not threatening and close enough to qualify as normal Earthlings. Just a different touch to their DNA, with more psypowers, tech enhanced, something like xcom, or masseffect. We humanoids should stick together.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I dunno man I got trust issues. I think we just need to liberate this planet from all the ET interference and try to get our own human policies back in place. Because clearly these are policies of insane people or the policies of others that are not affected one way or another because they dont live down on this rock.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

I totally agree, we the people need to regain souvereignnity over our planet. That's how I take the help offer. "Free people, free choices and individual responsibility"
Would of course, be super awesome if that would imply a place amongst the humans interstellar council... If there is such a thing. Or we should found it and invite them to counsel us. And help us kick some ass.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I think the best way to frame the UFO/alien mystery on a worldwide basis is in the context of nuclear weapons, and particularly the 1945 detonation of the atomic bomb, which could account for ripping a hole in space/time and alerting our interdimensional friends. In talking to fairly conservative people not well-versed in UFOlogy, I have learned that people suspect that there was more going on in regards to all of the atomic blasts that involves these UFOs.

For that reason, issues heating up with Russia, North Korea and the US, I would think would trigger this nuclear/thermostat response of Gaia on a much larger scale. It would also help for there to be more worldwide human consciousness cohesion, or a morphic field trigger, that would help create this link up. The metaphorical concept of a 'Commander Noah' was always intriguing to me. I imagined that world crises and catastrophes would provoke a type of alarm call in the collective unconscious. But perhaps a physical global contact event is somehow missing the point.

Many people have hoped for and imagined a scenario where the UFOs would come save the day - for all 7 billion of us in present ecological conditions. I guess that is not possible. Or if it is, it would be more like an exodus or rapture event where people are plucked off the Earth, on an astral level (mass extinction event, like an atomic war or something similar). I know there must be lots of geopolitical maneuvers behind the scenes involving anomalous events, and high-level Russians have apparently talked about this recently in public.

Either the giant #-your-pants triangles can give Earthlings a metaphorical spanking to grow up and get along with each other and will eventually take over the news airwaves and climax in a contact event providing technological solutions for the world, or they will be somewhat the opposite and will just help annihilate human industrial activity on the planet, as a type of disinfectant to rid Gaia of what could be considered a type of cancer.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

I forgot the atomics, stupid me... But you're right also plausible.
It just seems the tension rising will cause unanticipated reactions. Uh I can't wait, now i'd like someone to "push the red button", just to see what would happen....
But that maybe says more about how bored I am, than anything else...
It could be all true as well, just an aspect I didn't consider. But it fits with the rest just as well as it works as a lonely standing theory. Thanks for the contribution.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Research: operation high jump.
It'll fill in a few blanks.

Then think about who met who?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

What are you trying to say, I found this to be the name of an anatarktis experiment to see if military equipment can endure extreme weather? What am I missing?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I expect another year or more build up. Revolution 2016. I would have suspected red buttons being pushed by now. Perhaps some of the ET folks are able to derail some of that. Lots of emphasis is often placed on specific dates, like 2012, then everything keeps on keeping on. As a result, all of my procastinations have now caught up with me!

Life on Earth now reminds me of that scene in 'Into the Woods' when everyone's paths bifurcate and everybody blames everyone else for everything #ing up, and Meryl Streep's character has to figure it all out!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00
Many people have hoped for and imagined a scenario where the UFOs would come save the day - for all 7 billion of us in present ecological conditions. I guess that is not possible. Or if it is, it would be more like an exodus or rapture event where people are plucked off the Earth, on an astral level (mass extinction event, like an atomic war or something similar). I know there must be lots of geopolitical maneuvers behind the scenes involving anomalous events, and high-level Russians have apparently talked about this recently in public.

There is the possibility the nearest species contacted takes decades before they actually show up because it takes that long to travel from their planet to ours.

Just keeping the hope alive, no matter how slim to the point of nonexistant, just as the original supposed contact. I wouldn't wait for it, though I have found the message in the OP intriguing at the time, I can remember it well.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
ET is not coming to save us and it's not them screwing up the planet, enslaving us all. Humans do a damn fine job of using and abusing each other through greed and the need for power, we don't need some fictional little green men to do it for us. No space/time rips, just a bunch of scientists and war dogs inventing new ways to kill lots of people all at once. Some times it amazes me the lengths folks will go to explain man killing each other by the millions. "Must be aliens manipulating us". No, just humans being humans and finding the quickest, dirtiest, bloodiest way to the top.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Well if you're right, we're beyond the point of repair. But something to unite us under the banner of "free people, free choices and individual responsibility" has my support, if it is just art/fiction, or whatever.
I just don't want to push you to believe anything you don't, so the best we can agree on is, we disagree. Personal experiences led me to this.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Oh, I'm not saying ET is not out there, I believe they are out there, thick as fleas on a dog. They're just not here running the place. Man is evil enough all by himself to do what's been done. A uniting force? How 'bout "We're tired of being used by corporate greed and government incompetence". It truly stuns me that people will believe we are some "prison planet" or that we've been an experiment by aliens, rather than face the fact of what man can do all on his own. Greed and a psychotic hunger for power and control, is what has brought us to this point, not aliens.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Oh okay, so we actually mostly agree. I just need this grey alien thingy right now. Wouldn't it also be an awesome plot:
WWWIII starts over aliens fighting off the greys, which abuse the US military for their own sinister purposes? Just too later realise it actually was the Bushes and binLadens in this world getting bit by their own propaganda...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I have the distinct impression that there is something far more complex and profound, even at the level of covert operations, than the average citizen and UFOlogist is aware of (or can comprehend). As it stands now, there are only a handful of explanatory memes circulating in regards to UFOs, and people are spinning their own mythological understanding of it using their own language, education and life experiences. I think Jim Sparks' output is the most applicable for explaining the wide-range of phenomena relating to all of this - and he even had Dr. John Mack's seal of approval!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join