It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays should avoid 2022 World Cup in Qatar

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
Sick as it seem to me I would have to say its because they like my bum and get a sexual thrill

Why do you think this?

Is it because you think your bum is the kind of bum that gives you a sexual thrill?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It's kinda silly. If one doesn't flaunt their sexuality how the hell would they know if one was gay? If you want to make a political point though, I suggest you stay home.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

Like I said in the closet

Anyhow I expect many groups really coming out in force to boycott the 2022 world cup as we get more close.
We should not be supporting any country which restricts the rights of any group.
Heck I'm even thinking we should also boycott Russia also seeing they have a similar stance on gay folk.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
It's kinda silly. If one doesn't flaunt their sexuality how the hell would they know if one was gay? If you want to make a political point though, I suggest you stay home.

So to keep things equal and fair there should be no PDA or sex allowed at all. Flaunting sexuality is wrong so all those married straight couples better be respectful to this rule too.
edit on 13-11-2014 by tavi45 because: auto correct mistake

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

It is 5% and yes If it is 3% (how the f do you even know this? asked everyone in your area?) around 2% are in the closet.

I don't know so how did the Dailymail find out anyway and lets face it the DailyMail is hardly a reliable source.

You might like to up the numbers to make it seem more normal to people so you have more sexual partners to pick from but you don't need to use "F" in every post.

I don't see you fighting for equality else instead of thinking Gays are they only people in the world you might consider why no females will be playing in the games.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

I fail to see your point. Is straight sex not allowed in Qatar?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

What's wrong with a gay touching you? Do they have cooties or something?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Qatar is a Sovereign country and has the rights to make its won laws however we disagree with them.

No one from west is forced to go there.

What Qatar does is none of my business.

link   

Women's football takes off in Qatar

www.aljazeera.com...

link   

originally posted by: tavi45

originally posted by: intrepid

So to keep things equal and fair there should be no PDA or sex allowed at all. Flaunting sexuality is wrong so all those married straight couples better be respectful to this rule too.

Also !!....no hand shaking...no eye catching, no hair showing, no no no...just say NO.

+ package, paid extra 30 $...your own carpet you can stretch on during five compulsory daily prayers.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Women have their own world cup.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

True, but I have every right to disapprove. It's not like I'm saying we need to go in guns blazing and force them to change their ways. Change through shame has a LOT less casualties than change through war.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You just said people shouldn't flaunt their sexuality. Since gay couples can't straight couples shouldn't either. It's called solidarity.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I think the point is they should never have been allowed to have the world cup. By being given it they have opened themselves up to international criticisms.
edit on 13-11-2014 by WilsonWilson because: sp

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

You just said people shouldn't flaunt their sexuality. Since gay couples can't straight couples shouldn't either. It's called solidarity.

No that's called stupidity. Their country, their rules. Go there by all means but don't poke them in the eye.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

It's not just Qatar, the World Cup is going to Russia too. Though Russia just had the Olympics and we didn't hear too much about gay persecution (though that may have been because it was swept under the rug for all we know).

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Why is it stupid to show solidarity?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don't homosexuality is illegal in Russia is it?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson

Why is it stupid to show solidarity?

What to the people of Qatar have in solidarity with gay foreigners? They mostly probably agree with this stance. That's why it's stupid. Looking at this from a Western point of view.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It isn't the only reason the world cup should have never been given to them also.
The stadiums are built upon slave labor more or less.

www.hrw.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.amnesty.org...

Flogging and stoning legal.

Disgusting.
edit on 13-11-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join