It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays should avoid 2022 World Cup in Qatar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It's not just the fans who are homosexual though is it? You'll have Gay footballers, Gay managers, Coaches, Press members, TV personal e.t.c.

Will they build a new prison to hold them all in?

to Qatar!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I actually blame the middle eastern governments for not cracking down on the extremists or outright sanctioning it. But because of this, the extremism has become rampant throughout the religion. Not that all are like that though.

Another important factor is that western governments, and European ones, have consistently created power vacuums in those nations, every 10 to 15 years.

There is nobody but extremists to fill that space, because all the moderate civilians end up dead.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Yes that is a factor as well. Though keep in mind, of the middle eastern countries, Qatar is one of the more stable countries and has been for a while. When I was in Iraq, single soldiers going on R&R who didn't want to go back to the states would go to Qatar and have fun.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

I see a lot of soap being dropped in the showers of THAT prison.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Honestly, this is known with ME countries. Homosexuality just isn't tolerated. I blame FIFA and the World Cup for allowing the tournament to be held in a place where everyone's not fully accepted. Shame on them, because there are loads of other countries out there who want to host the cup and would be accepting to all straight, gay, bi, etc... people...
edit on 13-11-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It isn't like the US is a picture of tolerance either. In recent years sure but if you look back 10 15 years ago here I know you will come across articles where gays have been murdered and it was swept under the rug. Is it really hard to imagine other countries not evolving as fast as ours. Maybe it is hard to imagine since we have lagged behind on many social issues historically.

Look I don't agree with their policies on homosexuality but if we are honest there are a ton of issues we haven't agreed with them on for centuries. I honestly don't think they give a damn what we think.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm boycotting the 2022 world cup and as it gets nearer many other will also.
FIFA is corrupt and todays news says they are not...BS.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I applaud our FA in attempting to show the world.

This and the gay issue plus the fact somehow we have to have it in the winter has made me think this way.

Screw Blatter Platini and the rest of the bastards.

BOYCOTT IT!!!.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I did not know that last part, interesting.

To me that means they've played ball with the IMF and other industries to keep that stability.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Gays should avoid 2022 World Cup in Qatar

Yes I agree because I don't want them rubbing past me and touching me on the way to the stands and then if I complain a load of gay rights activists jump on me.

You can always tell what country is in debt to the IMF because they always insist on giving Gays more rights as part of the loan commitments even if the democratic population is against it but being nice I won't tell you why the NWO might be taking a special interest in Gays because its just a theory.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Why would any gay want to touch you?.
FFS again I have to post this.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: VirusGuard
Yes I agree because I don't want them rubbing past me and touching me on the way to the stands and then if I complain a load of gay rights activists jump on me.

Homophobic? Don't worry about it.
You most likely aren't their type and they wouldn't be interested in you at all.

I"m wondering how that country would enforce the 'no gay sex' thing. Put cameras in peoples homes and in the hotels? The yutz's running the country don't realize that 5% of ANY population is homosexual and having sex already and it's not hurting anyone?? Silly, silly, people.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's simple, if you're gay and want to go to Qatar, abstain, and no public displays of affection.

I'm of the belief that if foreigners come to the UK they respect our laws, and I would expect no less of my countrymen visiting other countries, no matter how much I or anyone else disagrees with that particular law.

We may not like it, but it's not our place to say what they can or cannot regard as illegal or immoral in their own countries.
edit on 13/11/14 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

The world cup is supposed to be for ALL people that is what has made it great up to now.
It should never have been given to them.
I think our national team should not go.
Corrupt MF's.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: boymonkey74
There are two ways to look at this. The world could withhold having the cup played in countries that discriminate like that, or the world could have the cup played in them and that forces some fresh air into that country and they have to face the fact that it's almost 2015 and not the bronze age anymore. I'm not sure which is the best thing to do.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I agree Monkey, and gay folks should go to it if they want. All I am saying is, respect the law of the land, and take care of themselves. No-one deserves to be punished for their feelings, but it is the way it is, sadly.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

5% of ANY population is homosexual

Sorry but not where I live and I don't buy all this crap about still in the closet.

Maybe 3% I could agree on but more than 3% of a population take hard drugs and that's not right

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Why would any gay want to touch you?.

Sick as it seem to me I would have to say its because they like my bum and get a sexual thrill
edit on 13-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I would assume they have laws against straight sex outside of marriage as well will straights be told to abstain as well?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It is 5% and yes If it is 3% (how the f do you even know this? asked everyone in your area?) around 2% are in the closet.
Also how dare you compare hard drug use to gay folk like being gay is wrong.
You know many homophobes are actually in the closet you know.
Come out dude you will feel much better.
Pfft.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
Sorry but not where I live ....

Yes where you live. Homosexuals and bisexuals together make 5% of the population. You live in a population that has homosexuals and bisexuals, unless you live by yourself on Mars or something. That's just a natural fact of life. But like I said, don't worry yourself over it. Homosexuals aren't interested in you. There are homosexuals all around you and you don't even know it. See? Nothing to worry about.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

That WC is going to be a fiasco of epic proportions.

Maybe it's just me...I guess I'll know by then...if I'm an unreasonable racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join