It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

...any novel info can replace 'UFO' and be spoken of in such a manner.

Not within the context of ATS and the American UFO Mythos. It becomes something that must be dismantled so that we can tell if it is hazardous material or not. Right? Or what have we been doing all this time trying to run a microscope up the asses of the likes of Doty?

Although it has “flown under the radar” for the last 15 years or so when it comes to what is emphasized in popular media, the folks that study historical and “conspiratorial” subjects related to “Black Project Aircraft (and many other technolgy/ies)” have always been close bedfellows with the folks that study “UFOology”.

Just as you said, Doty and crew were trying to cover something up and it was likely secret aircraft technology of some sort.

That's the question that I bring to the table, I am sure others would bring it too: what may this story be a cover for? And why does the method of propagation for its informational payload look so much like the usual Doty-Fest, sans aliens?

So, no; this is special and different and worth it's own examination considering what we know about programs from the past that have involved the same narrative elements and memes.

What are we supposed to do? Nobody is taking money... nobody is going off to join #snippy# in his compound...

Sure, I understand where you are going with this; the impact of the tale really has a very tiny footprint. It's just that here in our tiny little tinycosm, I recognize that my job at times is to be a sort of “enzymatic” agent when it comes to this sort of very rareified bull#.

it's a story... one that makes more cohesive sense about high tech that is seen than most other stories I've read... but a cult?

I dunno, Bubba, I think that the tale was suggestive, and that people are speculating on what #SNIPPED# may have meant. I appreciate that folks are capable of very well-educated guesses, but it should still fall under the heading of fan-ficiton.

...but we cannot muffle inquisitiveness to keep some folks from extrapolating too much, can we?

That's certainly not up to me. We are a forum. Forums come to a consensus.

To sum up:

What the heck are we doing then, spending as much time as we do analyzing and dismantling these stories, crawling up in these old arcane tales over and over again from maury Island and Roswell and on through the age of Doty and Moore and MJ12 if we aren't going to take everything that we have learned and throw it at this this story from #SNIPPED#?

I would also like to add that even if it has nothing to do with Rick Doty and the usual suspects and stories, the way that people are forming up in to a right proper “lodge” is beyond thrilling to be right up close to.

I feel a little like Livingston or Davis, so again: great thread.

edit on 2-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Questions:

1) Did you feel a strange sensation in the pit of your stomach
concurrent with a shortness of breath?

2) Did you feel prickly ant-bite type of feelings on any part
of your body?

3) What was the chance you were having an erotic dream before
you 'woke up'? Or were sexually frustrated in particular? (I have no
idea what your age is).

4) Were there variations of color and a pattern moving independently
of the outer perimeter of the 'object', within the 'orb' ?

5) any major earthquake fault lines near that locale?

6) any military bases, weather radars, airports or anything like that
anywhere around that locale?

7) Did you have a major depressive defect at that time, and a particular
desire to escape the pain of life? Any particular existential angst at that
time?

Just a couple casual questions.

Kev

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: BASSPLYR

But what about all the other instances.... im talking hundreds, if not, thousands of sightings in 40 years.

Regardless of the reason, these things risk exposure to the whole world if they crash land on dry terrain... unless ofcourse there is an angle we arent seeing.

My point is there is something that doesnt add up in 'the risk of accidentaly CRASH landing in a populated area and blowing the cover up bigtime' versus ' the reason it is over populated areas (and therefore, sighted sometimes) in the first place'.

Its as if it is impossible for these 'craft' (sorry KellyPrettyBear - i still dont get why it aint a craft... r u referring to the assumption it is grown as opposed to built?) to malfunction.

Closer to being a life-form, than being a machine; although it is possible
to 'clone one' according to certain specs.

And yes.. there are apparently some pathetic knock-offs being attempted by
normal human industry... but I'm not talking about those.

But I'm not an expert.. just an observer.

Kev

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I know you just said you don't want to explain why you don't think there are any physical craft involved, but I have to disagree with you. Could you at least give a brief explanation why you think this? Do you believe they are holographic or something? I am not attempting to dispute your beliefs or argue the point I am just really curious.
edit on 10/2/2014 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zadiel74

originally posted by: Arpad

3. those that can't see them yet, don't look for a triangle, but rather look for something amiss. you'll see it eventually and then often.

The chances of seeing anything interesting in my location is probably slim to none, but just in case...

That statement from Arpad that you quoted is about as close to a bulls eye as your going to get from anyone without them starting to nervously sweat. I'm going to add in a strong possibility that your location matters not when it comes to seeing anything interesting.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

I know you just said you don't want to explain why you don't think there are any physical craft involved, but I have to disagree with you. Could you at least give a brief explanation why you think this? Do you believe they are holographic or something? I am not attempting to dispute your beliefs or argue the point I am just really curious.

"Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults" by Jacques Vallee
"Operation Trojan Horse" by John Keel
50 years as a researcher of so-called 'spiritual phenonemon'
8 years as a Navy Nuclear Engineer with a secret clearance.

First hand, close observer of a 'Black Triangle'
First hand, close experience of 'interesting forms of non-material life.

From my perspective and experience, some things are painfully
obvious. But maybe that's just me.

Iv'e certainly been fooled and deceived for lengthy periods of my
life; so I'm not suggesting I have all the answers.

But as I said in an earlier post, I'm on a hiatus for the most part;
studying the Neolithic Era and Old European and Semitic culture
and living a normal life.

Kev extra DIV

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Baddogma - not trying to derail or add something that has no value for anyone else - but, not everyone interested in this matter is coming from an "I always wanted to be an astronaut" or, "Star Trek" or "Star Wars"...etc, junkie angle.
My intrigue may be from one of the more obscure and even insubstantial perspectives...but, here it is...

The pea under my mattress wasn't nearly as jaw-dropping as anyone-else's, but, the timing and oddity caught my attention.
I have obviously been a member on this site for a while.
As such, I have, likewise, seen, noted and then...ignored...all of the Black Triangle threads/topics...
Once, jumping into one of the aviation threads, and realizing that people are interested in such topics to the degree that any contribution I might attempt, on a scale of 0 to 100, would be assessed south of Zero...I simply backed out, and left the big boys and girls to their apparent obsession/s.
I don't even fly commercially...anywhere...anymore (11 years, now).

Nonetheless - on either June 17 or 18, 2014, I had a dream that was unsettling-enough, that it woke me...I remembered it...and continued to remember and remain unsettled (by it) long enough to memorialize it in a thread entitled Blue Triangular Craft - Dream.
Having never been interested in the Black Triangles or aviation advancements or technologies...the impact this dream had on my general psyche for many days following, was 'troubling'.

The most disturbing component of the dream had to do with the Midnight Blue Triangular Craft apparently losing its equilibrium, and tumbling to its demise.

I am not a prolific thread starter...but, this was the only thread I had ever offered on ATS about a dream.

24 hours and 19 minutes later, I was posting another thread, entitled Hallucination, Vision, Coincidence or Synchronicity.
The crux of said thread/post was to commemorate a 'sighting' that had occurred a few hours after posting the "Blue Triangle'" thread...that was eerily similar to one of the most unbelievable experiences of my life (6 years and 7 months earlier), which had been commemorated, at the time, under the title - "Tumbling".

Over the month that followed posting those threads, I noted the furor surrounding Zaphod58's Weird California Sighting thread, but holding to form, avoided the topic, until...a certain buzz infected "Chat" for a few nights running...
#SNIP#'s name, and some details of what #SNIP# had been contributing, of late, comprised a significant slice of 'the buzz'...and, my curiosity was sparked.
But - I'm old enough that 'sparks are as good as the thrill' anymore...and did not venture into those "aviation" threads to see what was going on...
In Chat, some appeared to be taking it very seriously... Others were not... And still others were allowing for the possibility/ies, without committing to anything.

I don't know that I had noted anything about "Black Triangle"s in the Chat conversations.
But, Friday, July 25...somewhere around the noon hour...I checked the "Recent" posts page, and saw the ##SNIPPED##, Black Triangles, abductions... thread...within a few minutes of its inauguration.
There were no replies at the time.
It was very interesting, even having been quasi-exposed to some of what was claimed, in the Chatroom dialog... - but - I had to return to work, and thought "I sure hope he gets some replies...so it'll be easy to find later, when I have time to read/consider."
When I returned, and had just read through the first few comments on Page 4...#SNIP# posted the "Goodbye my friends..." farewell.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This may mean nothing to you... May mean nothing to anyone... And, ultimately, may prove to mean nothing at all...
But - the coincidence/s of what inspired the two threads, a month earlier, and timing of the farewell thread...combined with the 'intelligent content'...hooked me.

Again - sorry if this means nothing to you or anyone else...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hey going back to he who shall not be mentioned's thread, did he state how they determined that the A.I. aka ALiCCE was determined to be of earthly origins and not extra-terrestrial? I read the thread but don't remember if it was mentioned.By earthly I ment made by "humans".

edit on 10/2/2014 by nikobellic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Remember how Bill Moore was sucked in? "We'll give you juicy secrets and you will be special." Didn't learn jack, Bill that is, though the intel folk learned a lot about a lot of people, all the while spreading BS about both UFOs and our own alleged secret tech.

I'm of the opinion--after long consideration--that certain folk in the aviation forum got played. Or maybe I should say "played out" as it looks as if it went on for awhile before the final hand. Certainly hard to take some serious after this fiasco.

I also suspect that those pm's hold A TON of inconsistencies and would probably be an embarrassment to some, should it be revealed how gullible and "starstruck" they were. To the point of tossing real objectivity aside.

I'm sure most of us have seen things go to LOL or Hoax forum that had more credibility traction than this stew. Hrrrmm.

Btw, which was it? Salt or Diamond mine? Or were both proffered?

However, Baddogma, you my friend are doing a GREAT job as host here. Thanks for trying to clear things up that are alluded to, but never detailed!

edit on 2-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Duplicate
edit on 3-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The Gut -

Exactly, I'm happy as hell others can see through the rues. It's nice to see who in the future I can take faith in to view all facts; not fallacies, and provide solid honest truths. It's these individuals who deserve credit where credit is due. If we're to be taken serious than we need to approach all similar claims with a method as close to the scientific method as possible. At least some solid criteria and proof need to be followed because as it's been mentioned, I've seen threads in the hoax forum more believable. At least their creators put some effort in providing pictures or documents. This story was just too out there with no solid foundation...I've watched horrible scifi movies that were more logical and possible than this. To think this BLOCKED FROM NAMING member is asking us to ignore all the other contradictory claims in favor for his that provides zero solid proof is offensive. As Carl Sagan said... "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."
edit on 3-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear
Hey StratosFear: I've enjoyed reading your knowledgeable responses here.
As to this:

Where could I read your story? I am curious not judgmental. I also like the fact that Jenisiz and other skeptical members are hear as it reminds the really enthused researcher that fundamentally it is all a story on the internet while looking into what the story said. A sort of feet grounding effect if you will.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is part of "my story." This thread is basically about electronic harassment. It is only a part of "my story," and it's as if I'm re-learning that, even as I share and try to put my experiences in some kind of perspective so I can move forward, despite that there are strings attached. This thread and last night, was the first time I came forward as a UFO experiencer, and I'm seeing in responses and in the experiences of other people that there seems to be some link with Ultra people and UFO experiences. I have had a great deal of "contact," or at least, seem to remember it this way… However, I tend to try to "vet" my own "memories," and haven't spoken about these as I am lacking the perspective, and intellectual "comfort," of knowing where to put, deal with, make sense out of what I'm remembering. But, as to your last, there, which I bolded, when it's been so pervasive in your life and you are experiencing, perhaps, true after-effects of this contact affecting your daily life down to minutia…then it isn't reallly "just as internet story, anymore. It's dictating the path your feet are walking, instead of being a "feet grounding experience."

I agree that we shouldn't disregard everything no name said. Most understand points already brought up as to why he may have 75/25ed as he was leaking info. And, this isn't a court where his testimony is impeached, which poisons the rest of the fruit he left us from that tree. What I think the skepticism has revealed is that he may have told a story which wasn't really his, perhaps to see what bells it rung for others, and this sometimes is done to push others with further information to reveal.

All your questions are good ones. Searching for the answers is imperative, from my pov, as the answers may be directly linked to our freedom from enslavement and use, and daily pain which people who are experiencing that just want to end.
tetra50

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Off-topic, sorry, though your avatar has been discussed. This is what it references for me: "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream," by Harlan Ellison. And, the story has a parallel with mr. noname's info, in the resurrection of an ancient AI.
Of course, in the story, the AI is vengeful, cruel and omnipotent. Doesn't go well for the humans.

ALiCCE : Artificial life in Carbon Carbon Exoskeleton. I guess someone has pointed out already that this seemingly alludes to a body housing the AI brain, hence the referenced Carbon Exoskeleton…rather than a smooth, black, indestructible artifact.

Anyway,

To think this BLOCKED FROM NAMING member is asking us to ignore all the other contradictory claims in favor for his that provides zero solid proof is offensive. As Carl Sagan said... "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

It may come to pass that we are the evidence.
tetra50
edit on 3-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
Baddogma - not trying to derail or add something that has no value for anyone else - but, not everyone interested in this matter is coming from an "I always wanted to be an astronaut" or, "Star Trek" or "Star Wars"...etc, junkie angle.
My intrigue may be from one of the more obscure and even insubstantial perspectives...but, here it is...

The pea under my mattress wasn't nearly as jaw-dropping as anyone-else's, but, the timing and oddity caught my attention.
I have obviously been a member on this site for a while.
As such, I have, likewise, seen, noted and then...ignored...all of the Black Triangle threads/topics...
Once, jumping into one of the aviation threads, and realizing that people are interested in such topics to the degree that any contribution I might attempt, on a scale of 0 to 100, would be assessed south of Zero...I simply backed out, and left the big boys and girls to their apparent obsession/s.
I don't even fly commercially...anywhere...anymore (11 years, now).

Nonetheless - on either June 17 or 18, 2014, I had a dream that was unsettling-enough, that it woke me...I remembered it...and continued to remember and remain unsettled (by it) long enough to memorialize it in a thread entitled Blue Triangular Craft - Dream.
Having never been interested in the Black Triangles or aviation advancements or technologies...the impact this dream had on my general psyche for many days following, was 'troubling'.

The most disturbing component of the dream had to do with the Midnight Blue Triangular Craft apparently losing its equilibrium, and tumbling to its demise.

I am not a prolific thread starter...but, this was the only thread I had ever offered on ATS about a dream.

24 hours and 19 minutes later, I was posting another thread, entitled Hallucination, Vision, Coincidence or Synchronicity.
The crux of said thread/post was to commemorate a 'sighting' that had occurred a few hours after posting the "Blue Triangle'" thread...that was eerily similar to one of the most unbelievable experiences of my life (6 years and 7 months earlier), which had been commemorated, at the time, under the title - "Tumbling".

Over the month that followed posting those threads, I noted the furor surrounding Zaphod58's Weird California Sighting thread, but holding to form, avoided the topic, until...a certain buzz infected "Chat" for a few nights running...
#SNIP#'s name, and some details of what #SNIP# had been contributing, of late, comprised a significant slice of 'the buzz'...and, my curiosity was sparked.
But - I'm old enough that 'sparks are as good as the thrill' anymore...and did not venture into those "aviation" threads to see what was going on...
In Chat, some appeared to be taking it very seriously... Others were not... And still others were allowing for the possibility/ies, without committing to anything.

I don't know that I had noted anything about "Black Triangle"s in the Chat conversations.
But, Friday, July 25...somewhere around the noon hour...I checked the "Recent" posts page, and saw the ##SNIPPED##, Black Triangles, abductions... thread...within a few minutes of its inauguration.
There were no replies at the time.
It was very interesting, even having been quasi-exposed to some of what was claimed, in the Chatroom dialog... - but - I had to return to work, and thought "I sure hope he gets some replies...so it'll be easy to find later, when I have time to read/consider."
When I returned, and had just read through the first few comments on Page 4...#SNIP# posted the "Goodbye my friends..." farewell.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This may mean nothing to you... May mean nothing to anyone... And, ultimately, may prove to mean nothing at all...
But - the coincidence/s of what inspired the two threads, a month earlier, and timing of the farewell thread...combined with the 'intelligent content'...hooked me.

Again - sorry if this means nothing to you or anyone else...

I sure hope you keep sharing your point of view and dissemination. In combining and collecting all these experiences of timing and "synchronicity," I think eventually we may all reach a point of epiphonous realizations as a group consciousness….as I replied recently to Jenisiz, I think the answers to many questions, and "proof" people are seeking will be found in this way as we will be our best evidence, eventually.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I think that, based on your input (which is awfully reminiscent of what Jaques Vallee would have to say), and the fact these things never malfunction, I would consider this possibility more seriously than before...

What then could be the reason and the means for causing such (unreal) sightings? Defense decoy? social experiment?
How does this tie in? what r we missing here?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

I think that, based on your input (which is awfully reminiscent of what Jaques Vallee would have to say), and the fact these things never malfunction, I would consider this possibility more seriously than before...

What then could be the reason and the means for causing such (unreal) sightings? Defense decoy? social experiment?
How does this tie in? what r we missing here?

I don't claim to have all the answers.

But here's my considered opinion:

There ARE 'plasma intelligences' in our galactic neighborhood; and I'd say that
these critters outnumber biological entities 1 billion to 1. We look for signs
of alien technological life by listening on various EM wavelengths, by looking
for signs of industrial pollution in alien atmospheres, or mega-scale structures
(Dyson sphere's, etc); but you know what? We probably won't find ANY for
hundreds of years yet. Why? Biological entities as troublesome as we are,
probably do exist -- on the other end of the galaxy or the next one over..
but all the rest of life out there? It's just like these UFOs of ours ---
plasma-based.

In our oceans, we see dolphins playing.. and in our skys we watch plasma
life forms play. If we wave a fish at a dolphin, it might splash water at
us. If we wave our most potent thoughts and feelings at one of these
plasma life forms (in the form of worshipping god, or desperately wanting
UFOs to be real) - heck they will generally play right back.

The gubmint no doubt wants to reverse engineer this phenomenon; but the
fact that a handful of electrons (the major component of a plasma) seem
to be sentient, at least in some conditions.. is SPOOKY, and not something
that can be easily taken advantage of.

Now it seems to my observation (and yes, I have had observations), that
many plasma life forms of the more intelligent variety, start out at
EXTREME low energy levels, as they (listen carefully and think about
the implications) in fact LEAK OUT OF HUMANS AND SOME ANIMALS.

I'm not talking about anything overly 'mystical here'. I mean something
rather mundane. But since these low energy, but more sentient than
usual plasmas want to live like all other life forms, they need to tap
energy sources in the environment to 'grow up'.

This is why most UFO hot spot clusters are on earthquake zones,
which generate a lot of plasma, due to the piezo-electric effect
of the high compression minerals in the area.

These little "escaped from human body plasmas" then feed on
these environmental plasmas and grow up..

These little guys are often eager to get more 'hits' of the
very intoxicating 'human leakage plasma' and will represent
themselves like we want to see them, so that they can both
'feed on our plasma leakage' and gain in further intelligence
from our UNCONSCIOUS MINDS.

Sound familiar? Sound like 5% truth?

This whole UFO / secrets of life thing could be broken wide
open with relative ease, with just a little properly focused
research.

But no --- people enjoy their melodrama.

Well there you go; that's my opinion. Now let me get back to
studying the Neolithic.

OH; this book - exquisite:

"Encounters with Star People" by Ardy Sixkiller Clarke

Thanks,

Kev

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I know your reply wasn't directed at me but thanks for posting those two titles as I am looking to expand my library a bit. Any more you or other members might recommend? Online articles or Blogs as well, I like to read.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Project Condign

The closest to useful honesty from a government I've seen yet:

I am getting ready for work.

Kev

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

That was a good read and I understand what you are saying, however with what you picked form my post might have been taken the wrong way, or similar way but with different meaning. While reading through many threads I have created a notepad document with topics to research. If that document`s size was scaled to a piece of standard printer paper it would be nearly 5-6 feet long. While looking up these topics the mind races with possibilities and when reading the skeptics' posts it brings me back down for lack of a better phrase, to a more objectionable level.

Its really up to the individual to make up their own damn mind and I appreciate all the different angles brought up in order to reach a conclusion, which I and hopefully others have not reached yet. For me the story while interesting is irrelevant, if the technological side is correct the story will form itself as the pieces are put together. The story might be used as a sort of framework to fit the pieces together while considering there might be a completely different framework, if that makes any sense, it did when I typed it.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Thanks! Have a good one.TGIF

That post should go on a T-shirt or bumper stick, that zinger was pretty good.

Also, I was always suspicious of the idea that if indeed there were super advanced beings in ships living on or visiting earth, why do they crash? If "THEY" are as ancient or technologically far more superior than current human levels why and how do they "malfunction"?
edit on 3-10-2014 by StratosFear because: Question seeking answers with the purpose of creating more questions.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join