It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Indeed,the marks that correspond to the experiences you recall upon waking,remembered at the time as if they occured in some surreal dreamstate/altered state-and remembered forever after,whilst regular dreams fade from memory rather quickly.I have a thread on this site,about my abduction/screen dream/marks -left -over experiences in that strange dreamstate.I still have trouble with my right arm,from an injection I received,by means of very futuristic-looking equipment.The next day my arm was debilitated all day with pain,heaviness,pins and needles-never had one moment of trouble with my arm in almost 5 decades,till that occurence.And to this day,it will get episodes where that same pain and heaviness and debilitation comes back,for short periods at a time.Birthmarklike bruises,which fades usually within 24 hours or less,with needlemarks underneath,strained muscles etc.Once when I was younger,lesions which 2 different doctors had no explanation for-i was prescribed several topical ointments, till something eventually worked-or maybe it was going away by itself,by that time.Lots and lots of physical evidence,to me at least,that whatever was happening to me in that surreal "dreamstate" was not just a dream,or an hallucination.

Which brings me to "screen dreams" or "screen images"-in the abductee community that is understood to be ET's using the appearance of humans,sometimes humans known to the abductee,or even animals like owls,deer,etc so as to confuse the abductee,and in an attempt to keep them more docile-but as I have thought on this more and more,seeing I have almost always only encountered humans,doctors and nurses with human appearance-i have started to consider that these may well Be humans,using advanced/futuristic tech-and that on the 2 occasions when I have seen a grey,That could be a trick/screen.

Only thing that makes me think rather ET than milabs scenario with US deep black stuff going on-i am South African-how in the lord's name would an American deep black programme know about a lil girl growing up in SA,on the other side of the world,without at least Some ET involvement,to tell them that I was suitable for abduction and godknowswhat? They would'nt ,they Could'nt have even known I existed,in 1968,in SA,at age 3,which is the age from which I have been tormented.Not without ET info to tell them,go there,and bring that one.

Now my adoption was mysterous and irregular,facilitated by a creepy Freemason,a lifelong friend of theirs-and I'm not sure who my biological father is,I only have a name,insisted on as his true name by my adoptive mother but vehemently and anxiously denied by my biological mother.Apparently he met my adoptive mother while she was living in the old Rhodesia,Zimbabwe today,I think my adoptive mother said he was working on some project,she thought he may have been British by natioanality,still Rhodesia in those days had no connection to any US programs,as far I know,so I doubt if my bio-father was the link.If there were no ET guidance,no US program,and I don't care How deep black or super-secret or advanced could have known I even existed-nor would they have had any reason to care,if they did.a reply to: JackHill

edit on 3-10-2014 by Raxoxane because: added

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I don't even know why this thing is exploding, since the actual original member is gone, and threads are months old. I find it amusing and a little odd that so many people feel so strongly about this, months after the thread was done and seemed to be nearly forgotten about.

Things that make me go "Hmmmmm"

I think the way it was done overall is mostly responsible. It had all the hallmarks of the kind of thread that sparks huge discussion:

-Over the top crazy (yet still somewhat well told and very intriguing) story.
-Posted by a long-standing member of the community who had developed his own following
-Thread was shut down in the middle of it's prime for indefinite "staff review", which probably helped fuel the conspiracy
-Several other high ranking members and staff who seemed to generally be very down-to-earth, based in hard facts and skeptical of such wild claims suddenly were all-in on the story and backing it.

I know at least one other attempt was made to further discussion about "the story" a while back but that thread was quickly locked down and swept under the rug because it discussed a member who is "no longer here". So I don't really think this discussion came out of nowhere. I think there were a lot of people who wished to continue it, but they were afraid of breaking the rules. It's just that someone finally figure out a way to discuss it that didn't violate the T&C, apparently.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50
That make sense to, and no offence meant or taken on my part either. The information needs to be brought out and reviewed and picked apart as is the nature of ATS.com, then one must consider all the different personalities encounter within the internet, I understand the psychology behind but without knowing the technical terms let other bring it up as what has been done. Just because it might be 3rd or 4th hand stories shouldn`t be a reason to not listen.

As I said before once you start looking into some of the technology and you read the stories and reports it all leads to something really, really cool(as in not impending doom leave you PDB's here sort of thing) is out there and we are only getting closer to it. Remember when the Earth was flat and humans couldn't fly because we didn't have wings?

If my opinion matters after reading things here and elsewhere no one is getting left behind or will be left in the dark. The world is going to change and there might be "growing pains" along the way but kicking, screaming and clawing at the floor this civilization we will get there.

a reply to: MystikMushroom
More free time pursuing my interests for me. The possibility of an actual starship come on how can that not be interesting? I wonder if there is even a need for weapons out there?

edit on 3-10-2014 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2014 by StratosFear because: OMG I will freakin throw this POS out the window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Well which one is it?

1. I don't even know why this thing is exploding,

or...

2. I find it amusing how this topic has brought so many out of the woodwork

One minute you seem to have attained miraculous powers of "dis-info agent" discernment, and the next you are bemused by how much attention the story is attracting.

You're actin' kinda silly.

Deprogramming is available when you are ready.

edit on 3-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I believe Bybyots has touched on the following subject and I know some here are familiar with it. But I also sense that some haven't been exposed to the material. This is just a small piece of a very--imo--interesting and pertinent issue germane to all of us here.

DARPA is soliciting innovative research proposals in the areas of (1) quantitative analysis of narratives, (2) understanding the effects narratives have on human psychology and its affiliated neurobiology, and (3) modeling, simulating, and sensing-especially in stand-off modalities-these narrative influences. Proposers to this effort will be expected to revolutionize the study of narratives and narrative influence by advancing narrative analysis and neuroscience so as to create new narrative influence sensors, doubling status quo capacity to forecast narrative influence.

www.fbo.gov...

While keeping that in mind, let's take a look at the DIA sponsored TIGER Study. One of the chairs of that study is Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green who coincidentally sits on the science advisory board here at ATS:

...Other questions raised by controlling the mind: How can we make people trust us more? What if we could help the brain to remove fear or pain? Is there a way to make the enemy obey our commands?

...There is little doubt that great progress has been made over the last quarter century, particularly the last 10 to 15 years, in understanding the physiological and neural bases for psychological processes and behavior. Furthermore, there is a high likelihood that more progress will be made as more sophisticated theoretical models are developed and tested using ever more sophisticated assessment technology.

Excerpts from TIGER Study - Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green - Chair

Hey, they used the words "controlling the mind" not me.

...Richard Brodie, the creator of Microsoft Word, notes, “Most of these viruses of the mind are spread because they are intriguing or frightening or inspiring, and not necessarily because they're true. That's the problem.” It doesn’t take much intuition to envision an enemy creating memes that can be used to destabilize a society, or a freelance predator utilizing them to cozy up to potential victims. Caryn Anscomb writes online,

“The UFO community has been deeply penetrated by the manipulators of information, who couldn’t really give a fig whether there might be any valuable data pertaining to Aliens and contact hidden behind the deafening noise. That’s not their business; their business is information warfare.”

www.realityuncovered.net...

So...When world-class scientists are working on intelligence-rated projects seeking ways to determine, influence, and manipulate the "the behaviors of individuals and groups," how do you suppose they go about that?

in developing the methodology, the committee considered the end user (analysts and predictors of the behaviors of individuals and groups), the data available to them, the desired output, and the unique aspects (if relevant) of neuroscience research. Intelligence analysts were available for consultation throughout the project in order to ensure that the methodology was realistically applied, given the limitations of the data sets.

linkwww.nap.edu...

Do they get some volunteers and set them down at tables and try various ways to get folk to believe the red pill is blue, and the blue pill is red?

No, it requires a complex project that requires a community. Like our community for example. Ready made and perfect for testing. Food for thought that has factual meat to it.

edit on 3-10-2014 by The GUT because: paragraph clean-up

edit on 3-10-2014 by The GUT because: mo' clean-up

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

Can we talk about number 3 a little more? I have seen that mentioned before seems to be the direction this needs to go.

something amiss? this could be anything for some of us LOL

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arpad
...those that can't see them yet, don't look for a triangle, but rather look for something amiss. you'll see it eventually and then often.

Since usafage brought it up: Is there a particular reason you can't elaborate on the above statement Arpad?

edit on 3-10-2014 by The GUT because: format

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Both!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Both!

Good answer. Just makin' sure it's still you.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
a reply to: Jenisiz

Off-topic, sorry, though your avatar has been discussed. This is what it references for me: "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream," by Harlan Ellison. And, the story has a parallel with mr. noname's info, in the resurrection of an ancient AI.
Of course, in the story, the AI is vengeful, cruel and omnipotent. Doesn't go well for the humans.

ALiCCE : Artificial life in Carbon Carbon Exoskeleton. I guess someone has pointed out already that this seemingly alludes to a body housing the AI brain, hence the referenced Carbon Exoskeleton…rather than a smooth, black, indestructible artifact.

I think ALiCCE should be taken as from "Alice in the Looking Glass" and that's where "down the rabbit hole" phrase used by A*0 and others comes from. No, I don't think there was any actual long-lost AI dug up, and this was a hallucination or joke or hint from A*0.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: JackHill

...you could take a couple of dozens of abductions cases and you will find out that there's a physical component linked to them.

Yeah, I know, the physical "component" that links them is called the temporal lobes of the brain. The common denominator amongst those that have been "abducted" is not alien-abductions, it's temporal-lobe lability.

The family members that "experience" these things along with the more charismatic temporal-lobe epileptics are in a co-morbid state along with the primary "experiencer"

Trying to argument that abductions are just being 'artificial caused hallucinations' is just wrong, simply because the evidence obviously points to a different direction.

No, they aren't "artificial caused hallucinations", they are very normal and natural experiences caused by temporal-lobe lability and/or simple partial seizure of the temporal lobes.

That's the only direction it points in, all the rest is entirely made up.

Why do you even botter to answer when you're clearly uninformed about the subject? Or just trolling?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I don't even know why this thing is exploding, since the actual original member is gone, and threads are months old. I find it amusing and a little odd that so many people feel so strongly about this, months after the thread was done and seemed to be nearly forgotten about.

Things that make me go "Hmmmmm"

To be honest - the subject thread was 'closed' for staff review.
I agreed with the closure, as the author had already given thanks for (while absconding with) all the fish... And it had devolved into cannibalism.
But - saying that it was 'done and seemed...nearly forgotten', I think, misses the target.
Many simply walked away because of the vultures that had descended en masse.

Otherwise - yeah! - hmmmm - who cares if someone-else still believes in the Tooth Fairy...?

I also wrote a thread about this back in July that was closed for review. Obviously it was decided for whatever reason to keep the thread closed.

I'm not looking to stir the pot, but my own thread attracted a lot of responses in a short time before it was closed, and I explored the possibility that the flying triangle/RK/dream navigation may in fact have been some kind on psy-op/slightly more sophisticated Serpo, version 2.0 scenario.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold
I recall the thread...cuckooold
Even think I participated long after it was started...
Then...lock & key.
Thought about mentioning it, but - - thanks for the reminder.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

...uninformed about the subject?

Which subject, Jack?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

...uninformed about the subject?

Which subject, Jack?

Nevermind, I thought trolling was penalized. Apparently I'm wrong...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Nevermind,

Okay, Jack.

But listen, If you are going to call out a troll, dont' do it and run. Twice.

Also, don't repost troll-posts. Thanks.

My posts...

#SNIPPED'S# story is clever in that it provides all of the folks that have been mystified by their experiences with sleep-paralysis and temporal-lobe lability, like Streiber, a narrative framework within which to place their experiences wherein they are finally not being persecuted by ass-intruding aliens and demons and have, in fact, been made part of a solution to humanity's problems.

...are entirely congruent with the subject matter of the thread.

Do you have any idea how many of us there are at ATS? Those of us that have had sleep-paralysis?

Please read TheGUT'S 2nd to last post very carefully.

Have a nice evening.

edit on 3-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

No, it requires a complex project that requires a community. Like our community for example. Ready made and perfect for testing

#SNIPPED'S# story is clever in that it provides all of the folks that have been mystified by their experiences with sleep-paralysis and temporal-lobe lability, like Streiber, a narrative framework within which to place their experiences wherein they are finally not being persecuted by ass-intruding aliens and demons and have, in fact, been made part of a solution to humanity's problems.

Now this story is starting to get interesting.

These are fertile grounds. What better place for testing new narratives? Now the question I have is how hard would this be to pull off?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

These are fertile grounds. What better place for testing new narratives? Now the question I have is how hard would this be to pull off?

i don't know, how hard was it in this case (hypothetically speaking)?

in the old days, they had to dispatch their people to the front lines to deliver the narrative payload; send them to the conventions and meetings, embed them in a non-virtual community (a process that can take years).

now with the internet, a solitary op or just a small team only need a short few months laying minimal groundwork, tuning up the story by exposing a few people to it first and gauging their reaction vs. the intended effect. once the story gets injected into the wider audience, it gets even easier.

just kick back and watch the cult auto-assemble.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I didn't know they could employ an impressive camo till recently. They are VERY active in the day, and look OFF so to speak. Look for something amiss, and then you'll see things of grandeur often. Please believe me for I don't lie to you.

I've stated I don't record them.... I lied. I have a harddrive full of photos and video. Some things must be held close to the chest.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
So actual classified information was released to people to get them to believe a totally bogus story. Why. That's a pretty elaborate and risky move all for something stupid in return.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join