It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arpad
a reply to: The GUT

I didn't know they could employ an impressive camo till recently. They are VERY active in the day, and look OFF so to speak. Look for something amiss, and then you'll see things of grandeur often. Please believe me for I don't lie to you.

I've stated I don't record them.... I lied. I have a harddrive full of photos and video. Some things must be held close to the chest.

Beautiful, my friend! So many like you that travel similar roads. You are not alone. It is so strange how it all unfolds. Peace to you and goodwill on your journey.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
,a reply to: Varelse
Well, I wouldn't put it so hapily. I'm not exactly on good terms with these people.

I got a massive log of insight I can drop, yet who would believe me yet alone care?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Looking across the various posts in the threads that serve as tinderboxes for such claims it seems that 33% of respondents immediately either said hoax, 33% said disinfo/study/campaign and 33% not only believed- but have seen and been visited by similar entities and vehicles.

ATS has a good mix of sceptics, ITKs and believers but it would be a terrible place to test anything that serves to gauge opinion in the wider population- who on the whole think the Word is run by elected officials.

If it was to test reaction in already semi paranoid (justifiably so IMO) community- it got the expected response so doesnt really serve any purpose.

edit on 4-10-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arpad
,a reply to: Varelse
Well, I wouldn't put it so hapily. I'm not exactly on good terms with these people.

I got a massive log of insight I can drop, yet who would believe me yet alone care?

I hear you loud and clear. If I came across as happy it was due to possibly detecting at least someone that knows what the hell they are talking about. Didn't say the experience was pleasant. In fact, most of my "stories" would be quite the opposite, if I were to get into certain subjects. Since I would never feel comfortable discussing anything of merit in a public forum, I will just say, I loved the way you described certain things in your comments.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Varelse

Thanks for the kind words. This is a serious topic of the most importance. It needs to be handled in a proper manner.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Maybe not stupid. You can't ever again discuss the triangles without this discourse/narrative/whatever getting dragged in.

The old TR-3B thingy was getting old and full of holes. Especialy after Edgar Fouche himself said that he is a liar. Which btw happened pretty close to all of this going down.

Who cares about debunking the credentials of the father of TR-3B when we got all these RKers and whatnot to think about now.

Why do all this? The last thing any goverment, military or security agency wants to do is to admit that they are not in control. Being in control does not include having enormous triangular craft/enitites leisurely violating your airspace. Being in control does not include the general population being aware of the phenomenon.

Since they cannot control the phenomenon they can at least control the discourse. They can control the way some subject is being understood as and talked about. Edgar Fouche and TR-3B was the first attempt. It had a good run. Most of the people believe the triangles are human craft with awfully little proof not based on self-confessed explict lies to back it up. But the story had holes. So they had to come up with a better one.

Now, of course this is a fringe subject. But considering how frequent and consistent these subjects are there will be people who see them. Tell people close to them. Become curious. And what do they find? It's not scary speculation about extraterrestials or extradimensionals with it's pandora's box of implications. It's about how the allmighty, unstoppable United States flies around hyper-advanced craft so you better no mess with them. The inteligence and social engineering value of that is pretty plain to see.

Meanwhile the security apparatus may not even know what these things are. They may know more than us, for example they may know for sure that these are non-human craft or very exotic lifeforms. They have likely deduced that if they turn the power sources capable of keeping them afloat against humanity our cities would be cinders sooner than anyone would doubt the official story. They may have also calculated that if they reveal their true nature to humans it's completely meaningless what they have told the public about them. All of this, TR-3Bs, RKers, AIs in salt mines and human cloud computing would just be a sidenote on obscure lore of conspiracy theories.

In the meantime the population must be kept from getting funny ideas that the security apparatus isn't really in control and may not even know what we are dealing with. Because if they can't figure out or control that situation then what else they can't control or figure out? Some among the security apparatus may be even concerned that their habit of cultivating fear in population might bite them in the back. The secret is out, somebody gets elected with "Nuke the aliens!" platform and bam, we've pissed off forces we barely comprehend.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: phantomflier

Except that the classified info used is real cutting edge stuff. Things that the military would freak over being released. Even for a purpose like you describe.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Since I missed much of the original action and do not understand what information you are refering to or even it's context it's difficult to comment on that. It could be proof of the story or a calculated risk. Difficult to say.

I'm not asking for the information, all I'm saying that I really don't have the context. I just myself strongly feel that there has been a lot of social engineering around the triangle phenomenon. Making people think the blue pill is red as The GUT said.

I know there has been a lot going around this subject which people are not willing to share and it's OK. It just makes discussion a bit difficult. I don't even want to know. That whole incident feels kind of terrifying if what some said happened really happened. I find the idea of midnight visits by strangers quite terrifying to be honest.

It would be more comforting to accept the story as it is. After all then the RKers would want nothing from me. But thinking it could be psy-ops means that I could be at risk of...something. That maybe I should just be quiet and let people believe what they want. Eh, that's a bit melodramatic and paranoid but I have felt increasingly uncomfortable writing here after all of this. Maybe that's it. Make people want to leave this topic alone.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: phantomflier

You are correct.

There is a 'battle' going on, between those who are siding with the
military industrial complex with their pathetic knock-offs of the
actual phenomenon and the actual phenomenon.

I'm not denying the human technology.. but it's just the 'magician's wand'
and has no real value.

Whoever came up with the concept of classifying 'magic wands' was
a genius.

Then there is the third faction of folks who are desperate to
believe in a my little pony future for the human race.

I know it all sucks. I certainly have great sympathy for the
innocent humans and phenomena involved with this.

In a manner of speaking, the ugly truth would be like all
food animals on earth suddenly waking up and knowing
their fate.

In the Neolithic era, humans didn't have this broken
sense of self like moderns have.. they didn't suffer
like we do..

There are solutions.. I'm hopeful.

Kev

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
So actual classified information was released to people to get them to believe a totally bogus story. Why. That's a pretty elaborate and risky move all for something stupid in return.

Since its "classified", its really quite difficult to confirm that its "classified". What are they risking? How is the knowledge gained by testing ways to manipulate a mass number of people using nothing more than text a stupid return? If effective, its a low budget technique to misdirect and manipulate a lot of people.

I want to test my theory right now. I am going make up some utter BS. Would you mind validating that BS for me? I'm in right? Whatever the reality is here, classified or not classified, it would be rather easy to pull off a deception in a community comprised of text and imagination.

I am a 25 year old single white female. Its that easy.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

And on any forum like this there are always at least a few people that CAN verify it. So yes it WAS a risk to leak it.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

And on any forum like this there are always at least a few people that CAN verify it. So yes it WAS a risk to leak it.

So ATS is impervious to BS because there are people here that can verify stuff. Do you mind verifying my femininity? I can PM some pics

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Of course not, its happened before and will again. But the WAY that people say it happened, the leaking of real cutting edge infirmation, doesn't make sense. There were plenty of other ways to get peoples attention than to risk information like that.
edit on 10/4/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/4/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I was knocked out of the conversation by black operatives who, undoubtedly, used a ray to inflame an infected tooth and drive me crazy from pain... when I was SO close to uncovering the truth... sigh.

Glad to see the larger craniums coming in to offer their 12 cents (I give them an extra dime on account of their larger craniums).

The comment by GUT regarding the pm's was quite poignant... some smart cookies DID give #snippy# the benefit of a doubt and are still confused over it ... and some of the info IS head shakingly over-the-top and seems to play to ego to some extent... OR it could just be the truth shaded by confirmation bias... sigh.

Either way, as I've offered before, there is something here... whether higher forces in the govt or universe manipulating to their own ends OR an old codger in the UK SAP spilling the beans... or some proportional mix... something unusual occurred.

I didn't really think any resolution would be found in this particular hall of mirrors, but I still have hopes enough info will come forth to let individuals come to some personal conclusions or insights... the crowd is almost always wiser than the individual.

Good job all... so far... good brain food here.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

And Zeta, if you were a 20 something female... you'd have a cyber stalker right here... I'm in love with many brains on this sight... even yours, bub. Oh, and to refine that thought, brains aren't usually thought of as male or female, so I'm intellectually promiscuous.

ETA and as far as spinning a believable tale, the point here is that #sy# spun one that had veeeery specialized info in it, along with some -admittedly hard to verify due to the supposed fact it was- secret info not known by many... so the people sniffing around this (or buying it 110%) aren't total dupes... I'd hope anyway... but folks who were hooked in by the dribble of reliable info... before all heck broke loose.

If you could leave a believable trail of clues as to your age and sex, it wouldn't be as impressive as the technical "stuff" HE spilled.

edit on 10/4/2014 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I know it's pointless but may I ask in what topic is this so called secret "cutting edge info" that so many people on a conspiracy site know about even though it's suppose to be top secret? and then a random person shows up and seems to know about it too?.

seems an awful lot of people know this supposed top secret cutting edge information, doesn't seem so secret if that's the case, or perhaps he just read it somewhere else on the internet(seems like everybody knows what this is, well except us few crazies who think the idea of it all is borderline land of Oz) rather than whatever he claimed to be.

why would anyone freak out from something someone wrote on such a site? I highly doubt men in black will show up on our doors all around the world if this amazing info was shared in this thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: JackHill

...you could take a couple of dozens of abductions cases and you will find out that there's a physical component linked to them.

Yeah, I know, the physical "component" that links them is called the temporal lobes of the brain. The common denominator amongst those that have been "abducted" is not alien-abductions, it's temporal-lobe lability.

The family members that "experience" these things along with the more charismatic temporal-lobe epileptics are in a co-morbid state along with the primary "experiencer"

Trying to argument that abductions are just being 'artificial caused hallucinations' is just wrong, simply because the evidence obviously points to a different direction.

No, they aren't "artificial caused hallucinations", they are very normal and natural experiences caused by temporal-lobe lability and/or simple partial seizure of the temporal lobes.

That's the only direction it points in, all the rest is entirely made up.

Temporal lobe lability just doesn't explain to many of us the overwhelmingly similiar details of these experiences, separate and apart from one another, having folie a deux hallucinations/seizures.
And Gut's information about DARPA narrative stuff, etc., doesn't support what you say here, so I'm confused about some of your responses to JackHill.

As to the diretion it points in as being entirely "made up," I'm truly astounded. Everyone's making up the same story?
Why and how? To get attention? You know, some people, have become almost hermits in response to these experiences, isolating themselves as much as possible and not speaking of it for decades. And as to decades old stories and information, age doesn't really automatically mean much of anything. Time, itself, is anomalous on several different levels, and, at many points, becomes fairly meaningless. Of course, this is a whole different subject unto itself, and yet interesting in that abduction experiences all seem to have anomalous time features to them, as well, ironically and/or quite purposefully to tell us something about the nature of what we consider time to be, and how we use it to denude or support information.

I won't say much more about the made up assertion, until I've given you the chance to explain what you may have meant, so I understand it better.
tetra

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Looking across the various posts in the threads that serve as tinderboxes for such claims it seems that 33% of respondents immediately either said hoax, 33% said disinfo/study/campaign and 33% not only believed- but have seen and been visited by similar entities and vehicles.

ATS has a good mix of sceptics, ITKs and believers but it would be a terrible place to test anything that serves to gauge opinion in the wider population- who on the whole think the Word is run by elected officials.

If it was to test reaction in already semi paranoid (justifiably so IMO) community- it got the expected response so doesnt really serve any purpose.

What you say is true. But lets look at the numbers. 27 pages on a single post that happened a couple of months ago. Regardless of who believes or doesn't, the outcome is disruption.

You may not believe I'm a chick and go out of your way to prove it, others may believe it and try to date me. The number of people I can suck into the drama is what's important. I don't care who believes me as long as I get your attention. The more people I can get focused on me and my drama, the better. So I have people that believe me and people that don't but cant prove im not a chick. Same as any magic act.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

And I'll try to answer your q's - but it's been too long and though I'm positive the incident occurred as described, the actual details are mostly lost... though whole thing was oddly "dreamy."

Questions:

1) Did you feel a strange sensation in the pit of your stomach
concurrent with a shortness of breath?

--Well, I only saw a weird orange glow as it was leaving... a hundred yards away or more... but it excited me, so perhaps.

2) Did you feel prickly ant-bite type of feelings on any part
of your body?

--don't remember

3) What was the chance you were having an erotic dream before
you 'woke up'? Or were sexually frustrated in particular? (I have no
idea what your age is).

--late teens, early twenties... so likely, heh.

4) Were there variations of color and a pattern moving independently
of the outer perimeter of the 'object', within the 'orb' ?

---my aunt saw it in detail, I just saw the glow fade through trees and over a hill, same orange as an ember seen at night, just brighter. Aunt said it was eight sided with a black structure ... black "frame"in to about an inch from the edges, the panels lit with the orange glow were visible on all eight sides... she said it looked "mechanical and futuristic." ETA: it might have had a low "transformer" humm to it and the panels were a uniform orange light, no swirly lights or anything that I remember, anyway.

5) any major earthquake fault lines near that locale?

---a small fault that branches off the San Andreas runs a couple miles away.

6) any military bases, weather radars, airports or anything like that
anywhere around that locale?

---other side of town... ten miles away, sits Davis Monthan AFB... and the airport... so yes, though not too close.

7) Did you have a major depressive defect at that time, and a particular
desire to escape the pain of life? Any particular existential angst at that
time?

---had it most of my adult life, so probably...though not enough to be considered "serious."

I've seen other things, like lights in the sky cavorting... and white dots moving through clouds... a spare handful of times... and in '97 saw a large white cylinder hanging in the eastern sky in front of an approaching t-storm... that was seen with several strangers, but I cannot remember the details you ask... I centered on the sighting, not my "feelings." But I know, somewhat, the direction you are going and am intrigued. But again, this may be plasma AND mechanical ...apples and oranges but both presently unknown.

ETA and the oddest part of the whole thing was my Aunt at the time, when I was speaking to her outside, while we waited to see if it came back, she was too calm... I wondered if she'd had two too many valiums... and the next morning, though she remembered it, other very trivial things were forefront in her mind, not the odd, wingless diamond that I was fascinated with... if her drawing on a napkin didn't exist, I'd have wondered if it was a dream.
edit on 10/4/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Of course not, its happened before and will again. But the WAY that people say it happened, the leaking of real cutting edge infirmation, doesn't make sense. There were plenty of other ways to get peoples attention than to risk information like that.

What you say may be so. For me personally, I have no way of knowing what "secrets" were revealed. Perhaps the "secret" is that there is no "secret". I cant tell and I am not even going to try because I know what I am looking at is just text on a screen powered by a lot of brain chemistry.

So some name of some secret program may be personal confirmation for you and the people that trust your validation, for me its meaningless.

I am not trying to discredit you or anything. Just trying to put things in perspective.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join