It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I must say....

very interesting theory indeed....

Especially the part it starts sounding familiar.....

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So let me get this straight, suddenly abductions and the presence of strange creatures, like the so called 'greys', are just 'hallucinations' provoked intentionally by these 'super-human' flying triangles?

Sorry, but it contradicts directly all the research mad on the 'abductions' subject from decades until now. Some of these experiences are NOT hallucinations, period. You have physical evidence that matches the memories, you have multiple abductions, usually the same family, this is not a 'hallucination'.

BTW, how do you explain Roswell and similar crashes? You have several witnesses that saw 'creatures' that seemed to be the pilots.

Nice try #SNIPPED#, but no.

edit on 3-10-2014 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

The story is that "greys" are nothing but an invention to cover up government people in respirators. Yes, according to the story abductions are real, but not done by aliens.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The story is that "greys" are nothing but an invention...

...of Whitley Streiber, a temporal-lobe epileptic.

The story isn't months old, it's decades old.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot
One never intended to get a photo of the thing to begin with...that's pretty dangerous. two, you see something coming , reach into your phone, look down at it fumbling for the stupid picture function, get it up, get the craft in view take a picture hope it' not blurry. You got two second total. Oh wait you couldn't get a picture either given the same scenario. three, who cares about taking a photo at a time like that? how detached from the moment do you have to be to opt to fumble around with your phone trying to photograph something when what you really should be doing is actually looking at it in awe.

What you propose I should just camp out there with some high speed camera I rented and a tri pod in the hopes maybe some guy was right that you talked to on the internet. No sorry I have a life. saw it while doing errands around the same time, not waiting like a puppy at the window hoping it's master will come home.

In times like that you look at the phenomena, not think about documenting it for others to see. Besides even if I had photos I sure as hell wouldn't disclose something like that here. I don't need my apt being broken into.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Yeah thanks to him I had nightmares and couldn't sleep as a child out of fear of being abducted. Thanks, Dad for letting me watch the movie "Communion" as a kid!!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Yup.

This is a way to catch the magician in the act...
don't look at the wand ( the 'ships' ) look at the
enormous errors in their narratives.

But humans (nearly every one ever to live) can't
see past their selection and confirmation biases,
so nearly everyone is easily manipulated.

Saucer heads see saucers...black ops freaks
see super conducting gravity nullifying rings;
religious munchausen syndrome victims
see demons....occultists see tulpas...

But the apparent 'truth' is a bit more nuanced
than that......and its not even the 'truth' which
is of supreme importance....its to see the
'little red wagon' that matters....not to freak
about the supposed contents.

The contents are subtle. ..and not nearly so
exciting as everyone wants.

Kev

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Well, that's the key, right? Nightmares and dreams.

#SNIPPED'S# story is clever in that it provides all of the folks that have been mystified by their experiences with sleep-paralysis and temporal-lobe lability, like Streiber, a narrative framework within which to place their experiences wherein they are finally not being persecuted by ass-intruding aliens and demons and have, in fact, been made part of a solution to humanity's problems.

That's some insidious bull#, clever, but insidious.

edit on 3-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Re: Project Condign

This phenomenon is referred to in the report as "Buoyant Plasma Formation," akin to Ball Lightning, and is hypothesized to produce an unexplained energy field which creates the appearance of a Black Triangle by refracting light. The electromagnetic fields generated by plasma phenomena are also hypothesized to explain reports of close encounters due to inducing perceptual alterations or hallucinations in those affected.

Is this some kind of joke? Plasma of some sort may be involved in all of this but this explanation is trying to stretch a short sheet over a long bed.
edit on 10/3/14 by Varelse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

The story is that "greys" are nothing but an invention to cover up government people in respirators. Yes, according to the story abductions are real, but not done by aliens.

I could think about a couple of well recognized researchers that would strongly disagree with you. You have abductions going on since the 50s if not before, there are several cases reported pointing to really old dates, do you really believe the US military or another 'human' organization had the technology back then to do such things like #SNIPPED# is claiming? Please...

BTW, do we just ignore the also the casual witnesses that reported seeing creatures that evidently are NOT humans?

You're being duped, big time.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I don't even know why this thing is exploding, since the actual original member is gone, and threads are months old. I find it amusing and a little odd that so many people feel so strongly about this, months after the thread was done and seemed to be nearly forgotten about.

Things that make me go "Hmmmmm"

edit on 3-10-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Well, that's the key, right? Nightmares and dreams.

#SNIPPED'S# story is clever in that it provides all of the folks that have been mystified by their experiences with sleep-paralysis and temporal-lobe lability, like Streiber, a narrative framework within which to place their experiences wherein they are finally not being persecuted by ass-intruding aliens and demons and have, in fact, been made part of a solution to humanity's problems.

That's some insidious bull#, clever, but insidious.

Not even clever, because you could take a couple of dozens of abductions cases and you will find out that there's a physical component linked to them. Trying to argument that abductions are just being 'artificial caused hallucinations' is just wrong, simply because the evidence obviously points to a different direction.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I said the "story" -- not that I actually believed it. I was trying to clarify the plot point someone else misunderstood.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

When you talk about a "physical component" are you talking about scoop marks, bruises, needle marks and implants?

All of those could have been done by human beings disguised as alien entities to hide their true identities... The OP also indicated that costumes were used on occasion.

Have you ever experienced hypnosis? It's very powerful. Entire memories can be twisted and manipulated, or erased completely.

Just playing devil's advocate here.
edit on 3-10-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I don't even know why this thing is exploding, since the actual original member is gone, and threads are months old. I find it amusing and a little odd that so many people feel so strongly about this, months after the thread was done and seemed to be nearly forgotten about.

Things that make me go "Hmmmmm"

To be honest - the subject thread was 'closed' for staff review.
I agreed with the closure, as the author had already given thanks for (while absconding with) all the fish... And it had devolved into cannibalism.
But - saying that it was 'done and seemed...nearly forgotten', I think, misses the target.
Many simply walked away because of the vultures that had descended en masse.

Otherwise - yeah! - hmmmm - who cares if someone-else still believes in the Tooth Fairy...?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

When you talk about a "physical component" are you talking about scoop marks, bruises, needle marks and implants?

All of those could have been done by human beings disguised as alien entities to hide their true identities... The OP also indicated that costumes were used on occasion.

Have you ever experienced hypnosis? It's very powerful. Entire memories can be twisted and manipulated, or erased completely.

Just playing devil's advocate here.

Like I said, you have cases that goes back to the 50s, even before, and again, I ask you, did the US military had the technology back then to do what #SNIPPED# claims? Sounds completely off, sorry. I also REALLY doubt that any kind of hypnosis can be used to build solid memories from scratch, so vivid, that the victims believe those are real. I mean, I doubt that we, HUMANS, have (and specially HAD) the tools to do it.

You also have abductions involving several family members, that later compare notes on the events. You have people that literally disappeared and they're found later, manifesting some sort of bizarre encounter, does that sound like 'hallucinations'? When I speak about the physical component I talk about these things you mention, plus, what I just pointed out.

Note aside, what do we do with people that SAW the very creatures WITHOUT being an abduction victim? Do we just ignore it? Roswell crash witnesses, Varginha encounter witnesses, the children in the South Africa famous encounter, ad so on.

If I have to elaborate a theory on what does all that mean, I certainly will point the culprit as an 'non-human' intelligence interacting.

Of course you have encounters, abductions, etc, that could be explained as hallucinations, dreams, sleep paralysis, and such, and of course some cases clearly point out that these 'beings' are playing with the abductees' minds, sometimes even without any physical contact at all. BUT, I strongly doubt that the US military was able back then, in the 50s, 60s, to be able to abduct, implant vivid memories, and operate 'stealth invisible anti-gravity' aircrafts, dressep up like 'aliens' in order to achieve it.
edit on 3-10-2014 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

My inbox is so lonely....

And empty.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear
Hey StratosFear: I hope I didn't offend in any way, if I took what you wrote in a different context than you meant it.
I certainly didn't intend to offend you, and I apologize if I seem self-centered in regards to this story. It's triggered a whole lot for me, and it's a bit overwhelming. There are layers, I believe, stories made up to supplant and hide the real story underneath in another layer. I think that's why there seems to be a connection between things like MK, mind control, electronic harassment, and different kinds of abuse and trauma--some long term…..to muzzle people who've had experiences.

For me the story while interesting is irrelevant, if the technological side is correct the story will form itself as the pieces are put together. The story might be used as a sort of framework to fit the pieces together while considering there might be a completely different framework, if that makes any sense, it did when I typed it.

You are precisely right about this, I think, that the technological side is what will break through to more information.
As to Mr. Noname, what I've been trying to say is that there are people giving other people's stories as their own, getting the information out there, though, in place of people who are not talking bc of the possible damage to them…

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

LOL

Things have been quiet until this sudden resurgence in interest!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

...you could take a couple of dozens of abductions cases and you will find out that there's a physical component linked to them.

Yeah, I know, the physical "component" that links them is called the temporal lobes of the brain. The common denominator amongst those that have been "abducted" is not alien-abductions, it's temporal-lobe lability.

The family members that "experience" these things along with the more charismatic temporal-lobe epileptics are in a co-morbid state along with the primary "experiencer"

Trying to argument that abductions are just being 'artificial caused hallucinations' is just wrong, simply because the evidence obviously points to a different direction.

No, they aren't "artificial caused hallucinations", they are very normal and natural experiences caused by temporal-lobe lability and/or simple partial seizure of the temporal lobes.

That's the only direction it points in, all the rest is entirely made up.

edit on 3-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join