It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Good point.

Makes sense why we aren't producing anymore of that stuff.

Ok. thaks.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

And just to back up someone who doesn't need back up... the tangle of specifically technical info #Snippy# directed folks to alone was impressive and indicative of someone "in-the-know"... regardless of knowing things few know, cause that's hard to "prove"... but he sure did make some folks take careful notice... or these spin-off threads wouldn't be here!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Jenisiz

I, too, would love a link to that incident. Definition of terms always causes problems ... "breakaway" "military industrial complex" all terms for, basically, the same thing... the evolution of M.I.C. to breakaway was broached... but I really appreciate your contributions...despite (or maybe because of) your macabre sex crime avatar!

ETA and in case that sex crime reference raises disturbing questions, your avatar looks like an old anti-rape add campaign from the 80's I remember for it's stark, effective imagery.

I'll try to find the link in here somewhere when I get a chance to dig...want to say it was posted a few years ago. The object described was similar to the Redlesham Forrest incident, only this one was much larger and was shining lights on the unit prior to landing.

I painted my avatar using Gimp (photoshop) years ago on a Toshiba tablet o installed Ubuntu on. I have the step by step too of the process

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

NO problems until the incident too. But keep in mind there was a major leak or hack by some A Hole into many corporate military contractors computers right around the same time. I'm sure folks were scrambling to find the leak and to see how far the damage had spread. If good people were intercepting my emails because they were on that manhunt then that's cool with me. I sure they've figured what's what with me and know that I'm just some enthusiastic guy with a loud personality. However, I hope when they find/catch this traitorous scumbag leaker they void the warranty of a soldering iron on his ass. SO all of that IM issues could be tied in with that, and if that's the case, no worries then they are looking for some smuck who's got a whole lot of pain coming when they do find him.

edit on 2-10-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

We were literally in mid conversation via IM going back and forth once every few minutes or so, getting really deep than just gone. Like he had to answer the door or something.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone
Yes he said there were multiple shape/size craft using the same technology but the technology itself is flawed so it wouldn't matter how many you produced. Space is a vacuum so a craft that works by creating a vacuum in front would not work. This tec is supposedly what is used in the triangular craft.

The disc craft (the first craft) used a nuclear pulse detonation engine. It was only ignited once it reached the moon so rockets must have been used to get it there first.

You cannot use balloons to get you into space, most a balloon can do is pull a rocket a few Km into the air before igniting rockets to push it into space.

Other things I found funny is that this AI went and let them go all over the place collecting ancient junk before it decided to share plans for a better craft. or are we to believe they bolted all this old junk together and still ended up with having to power it with a nuclear reactor!

The aliens who fly through space in craft bigger then our Sun and make webs that stretch over the mouth of a black hole to extract electricity is kinda funny too

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

We can PM if you want

*Wink*

Kev

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Hmmm... I (not too surprisingly) hadn't heard about that hack. My feelings parallel yours (well, minus the torture...heh). Despite my anti-authoritarian, suspicious slant, I admit that I am glad WE have that tech, and not some group that's... well... much, much worse.

As far as those deep conversations with #Snippy#, that's something I'd like paraphrased and posted for all to see... if you have the inclination or time... basically, just more context for the narrative.

There are things said in passing about this 'story' that made me want to know more... as in we need more context! And that goes for all of the lurkers who spoke with #Snippy#... more context, more info... is (almost always) a good thing.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Only if you include heavy breathing w innuendo in the pm's!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I had thought of that as well as well as the infrastructure needed to store the numbers of devices required. Unless there is a different device that has been developed from the nuclear programs In the past. I can only speculate but it might be worth looking into alternative ways of creating the force an Orion type craft might use. My notepad document has got to be 7-8 scale feet long of things to look into.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Agreed... but where did you get that 90% figure? I can guess they'd engineer a culling, in fact I'm sure it's been planned out and drawn up in every form imaginable since mid last century... but wouldn't 90% be a bit drastic? Less fodder to push around, anyway.

Even fast food is going to full automation soon.
The 'end of work' is approaching. ...and if you
don't make the 1% wealthier, then you have
no purpose in existing.

That is our brave new world....this is not
hyperbole but a very well documented
mind set (Kissinger...Bush...Cheyney..
Clinton. ...world bank presidents...etc.)

To 'them' nearly all of us are just another
useless mouth not to feed.

Kev

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Plasma is indeed a key word.

Kev

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to: Jenisiz

"I can tell you where to look in the sky and eventually you'll see it...suggestively."

Just out of curiosity are you inferring
self-delusion, or are you making an
oblique reference to the "East"?

Kev

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Good afternoon everyone!

A couple of things to keep us and this thread on track.

1. stop the derailment efforts please. I don't believe in bigfoot, but I also don't go in their threads to stir the crap.

2. even if mr. nameless is a hoaxer, who cares?
this topic is important to many of us and we can share pertinent notes.

3. those that can't see them yet, don't look for a triangle, but rather look for something amiss. you'll see it eventually and then often.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Let's remember the Manhattan Project. This secret project involved thousands of people, and nearly none of them had any idea what the ultimate goal of the project was. The key? Compartmentalization. For example, one guy might know he's working on something top secret, but has no clue what. He's only told to solder this piece to that piece again and again. Imagine a huge Lego set with individuals building each brick, but only a tiny core group of people knowing the instructions, or even what the final product will look like.

If the work is done carefully, and spread out thinly and widely enough over time -- it wouldn't be such a stretch to keep it hidden. Besides, who would give up their ticket to space by opening their mouth?
edit on 2-10-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

The one I saw was close enough that u could
see 'rivets' and other 'markings'. Did you have
the same ridiculous visual image quality?

Kev

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz
...The coordinates are exact and geocached on the image itself. It is a boat that is shapped like a ufo. Tapers out towards the middle and then goes back in. It's the exact same...and that's another point. I purposefully go out of my way to prove it's an ex boat now party house for squatters and it's ignored.. lol...people just can't accept the truth.

Thanks for the effort and intrigue...
Mind tipping me to 'where' to find the 'geocached coordinates'?
Have tried every method, tool and application I know of...to no avail.
Likewise - do you happen to know when the photo was taken, and when the "ex boat" was moved from San Francisco to its present location?

In any case - have a pleasant day.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

The word 'craft' is at the crux of the deception.
One little word has such power to deceive and
hypnotize. It's breathtaking really. The entire
flimsy house of cards comes tumbling down
by removing that one masterful deception.

Kev

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yeah, heck, any of us with more than average brains have those moments when we, too, get sick of the stupid all around us (and IN us, too, to be accurate)... but the moral implications (or more practically, who decides who lives and why?), usually, bring us back to the light.

The part of the story where TPTB deny humanity the info due to their love of power just seemed so unbelievable... and then I remembered some of those I went to school with... the folks who hold IQ as the only metric of worth... and I shudder.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I just want to say I've been kindly given some of the more detailed PMs and from a cursory glance, see why they are private... some details could get some folks in trouble... and assuming any truth... maybe dead.

So if given the go ahead, I'll paraphrase the juicy, alleged history bits sans ALL personal (or identifying) data, on both ends of the conversations, and just give a narrative of some of the details that are unknown to most... so far.

I was correct in assuming a detailed narrative was held in those PMs... give me some time and I'll give the Cliff Notes on more details of the alleged RKers...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join