It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: rowanflame
"How do they go so fast? they simply create a vacuum corridor upon which to fly down. There is no air resistence at all, and like a bar of soap through water, slip away, silently whilst turning on their active camo to bend light. Fast and opaque."

Whilst creating a vacuum in the atmosphere into which the craft is sucked could work it would not work in space since space is already a perfect vacuum.

Other thing is that if you suck air from in front of the craft you will need to dump that air behind the craft, that's basically a jet propulsion then. This would not be silent like reported with these huge triangles.

"A proof of concept vehicle. It was decided that we would take Orion to the dark side of the moon and detonate our first pulse in its shadow. Safety and secrecy dictated the need. "

So if the pulse detonation engine was only started once on the dark side of the moon what type of propulsion got the craft to the moon in the first place...rockets ?

They would need several huge rockets attached to drag that thing to the moon.

Not saying I believe or endorse such claims but wasn't it explained that there are multiple types of vehicles all using the same technology?
Different functions, different applications, different shapes- all originating from the same origin.

The low flying craft linked into a Diamond Craft (to make a chevron) which could then take the combined payload into orbit (using present systems).

Source implied there had been an evolution from balloons to remote sea based launches but eventually resulted in a manufacturing facility sitting in orbit where the Pulse detonated craft could be assembled and moved to the far side of the moon!!

Seems a bit far fetched but you only need watch a few industry future tech promo vids to see that there is a very strong desire to achieve all above scenarios- even a few that seem to tip you a wink.

edit on 2-10-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Baddogma

There's as thread here somewhere with me describing what I saw. Also, they may be another member here on ATS somewhere that has a series of sketches I drew of the sightings and what the craft looked like. May make it into a thread one day.

As for the anectdotes, what can I say, It is what it is, he who shall not be named said you will see this craft again real soon, same bat time same bat channel. Wouldn't you know it? It sure did. Only this time much lower, doing some impressive displays of technology I don't understand. And it did a direct overhead pass. I mean directly overhead. Was it for me or did this individual just know that there would be more demonstrations in my neighborhood real soon and that he figured out that I as a witness was directly on it's most likely flight path?

But yeah there is SOMETHING really cool out there. Massive, massive kudos to whoever engineered, conceived, maintained, and operates the thing. Describing it doesn't do it justice you need to see it move to get the full wow effect. You guys have done a fantastic job with whatever that thing is, gives me hope for the future of humanity. Try to use the tech for some good please. Also it's cool if it stays covered up for a long time, it's a checkmate type of advantage over our enemies, that was evident alone from just seeing it operate.

It's designed by the US military. A group of soldiers from the UK stumbled on it in a well documented report that's even posted here before. It was piloted by two Americans with insignias as proof. No breakaway civilization.

That was my point previously, bs claims only distract from the truth. Who's telling the truth, someone that has forum cred (of which is questionable at best given the fact you can't even mention his name amoung other things) or a group of soldiers?
edit on 2-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Which is the standard line. Mod actions are not disclosed to any one but the person involved. So we aren't going to say "closed because of...."

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I would love a link to that thread!!! Would be really cool to read. Might fill in some gaps as to what I understand about the phenomena. I also firmly believe it's a American platform built by one of our exceptional aerospace corporations. And they did a fantastic job from what I could tell. Incredible job actually, like each engineer deserves a million $+ bonus if they haven't already received one.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

That is definitely worth the 8:32, informative and entertaining. I watched a lengthy video that showed several conventional powered prototypes being tested and what an awesome display of explosive power that was. Freeman Dyson himself talked about how the shrapnel from the canisters holding the explosives caused some issues for the scientist on the ground. Of the huge list of videos I have saved on YT, 3 are deleted and it had to be one of them. If I find it or another similar one I`ll post it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I, too, would love a link to that incident. Definition of terms always causes problems ... "breakaway" "military industrial complex" all terms for, basically, the same thing... the evolution of M.I.C. to breakaway was broached... but I really appreciate your contributions...despite (or maybe because of) your macabre sex crime avatar!

ETA and in case that sex crime reference raises disturbing questions, your avatar looks like an old anti-rape add campaign from the 80's I remember for it's stark, effective imagery.

edit on 10/2/2014 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Thank you, BASS... I am familiar with your sighting, but wanted it repeated here for convenience. I'd love to see that tech... being an A.F. brat and having spent too many hours as a kid putting together jet models (and killing off brain cells with the glue fumes, it must be said).

Regards.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You have a sensible take on the phenomena.

All you have to do is think with clear logic about who built the hardware.

Trillions of dollars of black budget cash and the smartest minds on the planet....or little green men?

I know who my money is on.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I, like most was absorbed in the tale and I honestly would love to believe it. However, the poster in question left the biggest clue to whether it was real or fairytale in his post history, in which no-one has picked up on or at least mentioned.

He submitted a story in the short stories forum.

This small detail swung it for me. I'm afraid, like many of us, he is a creative, open minded person and fancied spinning a yarn. What he wrote in the black triangle thread is nothing more than a directed storyline derived from a giant cauldron of information soup, gathered on ATS and probably a lot of other sites.

My conclusion, however much it disappoints me is. Just an imaginative story.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumpy79
I, like most was absorbed in the tale and I honestly would love to believe it. However, the poster in question left the biggest clue to whether it was real or fairytale in his post history, in which no-one has picked up on or at least mentioned.

He submitted a story in the short stories forum.

This small detail swung it for me. I'm afraid, like many of us, he is a creative, open minded person and fancied spinning a yarn. What he wrote in the black triangle thread is nothing more than a directed storyline derived from a giant cauldron of information soup, gathered on ATS and probably a lot of other sites.

My conclusion, however much it disappoints me is. Just an imaginative story.

But the gem in a sea of garbage is the fact he predicted when a certain craft was going to be seen, which it was.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Yeah. definitely very cool vid.

But I just had a nagging thought.

if they are in fact using a nuclear explosion powered craft.

Where is the fuel for that craft coming from?

The United States isn't making Plutonium. You need a lot of centrifuges to make that stuff.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
You are still thinking that what they were doing in the 50 60 and 70 is going on today

They have progressed

it's a time line thing u are not getting

a reply to: grey580

edit on am1020143110America/ChicagoThu, 02 Oct 2014 10:49:12 -0500_10000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

As an honorary member of the "woo club," I still find disappearing pm's to be more likely sloppy coding, rather than some pasty NSA operative scrubbing ATS in-boxes of too sensitive info... but it IS a weird world we inhabit, so who knows. But I, too, lost a few juicy bits.

edit on 10/2/2014 by Baddogma because: fogot an important modifier

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

That is quite an experience, Tetra... and living plasma craft wasn't mentioned as far as I know... but a tech progression might well include such materials... but tech so far past what us civies are used to does add to the "woo" factor.

I, alas, was never let on board any passing high tech... so I can't speak to it's likelihood, other than noting you've reported some really odd experiences, but seem to have a well attached head ..and obvious guts to make that admission.

So thanks.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumpy79

I noted his fiction writing, but it isn't enough to disqualify this info... apples and oranges... and conclusions are only beginnings to new tales... heh.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Rukas

This subject mixes mind and tech at every level... and I have had experience with ...er, chemicals... too, and believe that our minds are def going to be front stage for our next big leaps in knowledge... how's that for a safe statement.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I hope your right because I too have disappearing IM's the best is it depends on what I IM. Talk about the weather...no problem, IM gets received right away. Have some interesting speculation in it. I've had it take up to a week to be receives by the other member. Both parties would check each time we logged on. Nothing, then bam! it pops up. Some never seem to get read even though the poster read everything else as if they disappear somewhere.

But I hope you are right and the coding just sucks or is overwhelmed.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: rowanflame

Good points... maybe rockets... maybe found ancient vehicles, 'cause by that time, according to the narrative, they had the AI to help them, presumably offering tech and locations to more old tech.

There is, alas, too little info to really discredit, or promote, the veracity by such details alone... but really, really good points... so thanks for that.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Yup, same here... and really, I've not had that happen before this incident... but then, I haven't had that many PMs before this incident! Chicken or egg?

ETA and thinking back, some of my PM's with #Snippy# were.. choppy? That last series where he said he'd answer anything with 100% honesty.. I was expecting a PM and then saw the final post on the boards and assumed he had meant a public post, not a PM... but what IF?
Odd.

edit on 10/2/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

There was name dropping of programs I KNOW the average person never heard of.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join