It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Varelse

perhaps but I would prefer calling it questioning things, I've read most of this thread I am not quite sure what edges you speak of? maybe I have seen things or maybe I haven't? there was only 1 very particular sighting I could never explain but it was hardly a black object more like a flashing rainbow zapping through a small space in the sky but in the middle of the night.

I am a pretty aware person I notice almost everything around me no matter how insignificant it might be but these black ships seem to elude my gaze, how can you see that which is unseeable? because as you said it might be right above my head and I would never even know.

I feel like some members here think everyone questioning this are some angry folk trying to convince people this is false, I want to make more sense of it obviously and understand why some members seem to be quite adamant on this being a reality.

not everyone was following this from the get go in fact I never even saw that thread until this one since I don't frequent ATS that much and when I do its only stuff that I find interesting.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Jenisiz

No, I did NOT say his creds were proven false. Now you are quoting me wrong, which further makes what you say even harder to believe. SHOW where his creds were proven false? Just because a thread is closed for review does NOT mean said user's creds are false! The thread in question is NOT in the hoax forum.

Now kindly ADDRESS THIS PART -

The member in question has not been online since July 25. You claim that he has been, you claim he created another account around the same time his account was created and has posted in this thread since. Your account is #1 on that list. See why that's weird now? If what you say is correct, then YOU are the said user.

You said mods will address false creds, you're arguing with someone that has an eidetic memory ..

Edit:

My understanding is that this only happens when their creds are proven false

his thread wasn't moved lol, it was closed. Speaks volumes. I hunt for truth...half the time I don't even post. Take for example your penny thread...I checked it out and tracked back the object to San Francisco. It was a boat now converted to a cabin. Here's a pic of it with a buddy standing on it. I was aware...but don't normally get involved -

pic

Again, I've stated how I found and why I joined ats above.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rukas
...*cough* *cough* Anyone?

Don't know what to say, Rukas
Just as we are not allowed to mention the name of #SNIP#, we are also quasi-forbidden from discussing the acronym that represents dimethyltryptamine ...
You, apparently, found a way of skipping around the automatic censoring-code...but - don't know that said cleverness will ultimately escape the DIVINE-cleverness of the mods...
In any case - WHO KNOWS?
You could be onto something.
Interesting, in any case.
(Don't want you to think that your thoughts are not considered by others. Sometimes, no-one has been thinking along those lines... So... ... ...)
Thanks for the interesting angle.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

No, I did NOT say his creds were proven false. Now you are quoting me wrong, which further makes what you say even harder to believe. SHOW where his creds were proven false? Just because a thread is closed for review does NOT mean said user's creds are false! The thread in question is NOT in the hoax forum.

The member in question has not been online since July 25. You claim that he has been, you claim he created another account around the same time his account was created and has posted in this thread since. Your account is #1 on that list. See why that's weird now? If what you say is correct, then YOU are the said user.

You said mods will address false creds... his thread wasn't moved lol, it was closed. Speaks volumes. I hunt for truth...half the time I don't even post. Take for example your penny thread...I checked it out and tracked back the object to San Francisco. It was a boat now converted to a cabin. Here's a pic of it with a buddy standing on it. I was aware...but don't normally get involved -

pic

You need to spend more time around ATS then, if you think a closed thread for review means false creds. You are wrong, but I'm not here to convince you, just hang around more often to understand how ATS works.

PS, no idea what you mean by "penny" thread. I have created a bunch of threads but nothing concerning what you speak of. I'm glad you had fun in that pic, however. I think it would be more to your advantage if you don't bring up things that make no sense whatsoever.

I'll catch you later, perhaps tomorrow night? This has been fun, but I have to work overtime over the next couple days. I reluctantly have to head to bed soon..ugh.. I'll check back tomorrow night though to update myself on all this fun!

edit on 2-10-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

You said mods will address false creds... his thread wasn't moved lol, it was closed. Speaks volumes. I hunt for truth...half the time I don't even post. Take for example your penny thread...I checked it out and tracked back the object to San Francisco. It was a boat now converted to a cabin. Here's a pic of it with a buddy standing on it. I was aware...but don't normally get involved -

pic

You need to spend more time around ATS then, if you think a closed thread for review means false creds. You are wrong, but I'm not here to convince you, just hang around more often to understand how ATS works.

PS, no idea what you mean by "penny" thread. I have created a bunch of threads but nothing concerning what you speak of. I'm glad you had fun in that pic, however. I think it would be more to your advantage if you don't bring up things that make no sense whatsoever.

I'll catch you later, perhaps tomorrow night? This has been fun, but I have to work overtime over the next couple days. I reluctantly have to head to bed soon..ugh.. I'll check back tomorrow night though to update myself on all this fun!

Here lurking all day so you can message or whatever

I was referring to your comment:

When we were discussing it's closure. Unsure what else you would be meaning. Even his name is blocked.

Yeah I have a meeting in 6 hours with Cisco for security on their Meraki units so I'll be on here snoozing the entire time hahaha. Oh, and i was referring to your penny for your thoughts thread with the ufo in NM. I've been there and provided pics above

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I have to sleep but since you replied so quick.. let me address..

Means HOAX threads, (threads sent to the HOAX bin) read what I wrote, it's there. I suppose I get the mis-understanding, however.

Also, I didn't make a "penny for your thoughts" thread ever.. regarding a UFO in NM. You have me mixed up with someone else.. I don't mean to be rude, really, but your lines are crossed and that doesn't look good all things considered.

edit on 2-10-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I have to sleep but since you replied so quick.. let me address..

Means HOAX threads, (threads sent to the HOAX bin) read what I wrote, it's there. I suppose I get the mis-understanding, however.

Also, I didn't make a "penny for your thoughts" thread ever.. regarding a UFO in NM. You have me mixed up with someone else.. I don't mean to be rude, really, but your lines are crossed and that doesn't look good all things considered.

Penny thread was for Wandash...predictive text fail on my phone plus swype equals disastrous communication and I got my lines crossed . Trying to carry on 3 convos in this thread at once gets pretty chaotic

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Now this is weird. I noticed that someone in this thread posted that some PMs were missing from their inbox. I just went to check my messages and a couple of PMs from he that cannot be named are gone.

Do PMs have a shelf life, and then get deleted by management, or is there something else going on? I wasn't planning on commenting here, but this seems too strange not to mention.
edit on 2-10-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Well - sorry, Jenisiz, but I don't think you're up to the task...
Some might even say "good try"...but...

In response to tetra50

"...He knows who I am..."

Why would he know who you are...if he wasn't...someone?
And...why would he need to be concerned with "who you are"...if you weren't following or assigned-to or...stalking...him?
And - why would he be concerned about being followed or watched or stalked...if he wasn't in possession of information that Others didn't want...known?

And, in response to Wookiep...
"...my post count and join date should speak volumes about who I am..."
"...unlike mr.x I'm not up to anything..."

And, in response, again, to Wookiep...
"...his creds were proven false... And as I've stated before...I followed the bread crumbs to ats and hung around contributing (he wasn't the only one) This wasn't the only site he frequented...and when I watched what happened previously, I found it imperative to act especially when it seriously messed up a few members..."

Yeah... You are either #SNIP# or...cleaning up after *SNIP* is your assignment...or...you're nobody, trying to latch onto the trane of someone-else's tale.

In either/any case, thanks for your participation... It has made for some questioning and second-guessing - which, all-in-all amounts to 'entertainment', so ----
Best Wishes.
Hope your next assignment/project is more successful.

ETA: Thanks for the attempt on "Penny For Your Thoughts"!!! The pic' you posted, however, could not answer the question posed in said thread. While I acquiesced to the general consensus - that it was an above-ground "tank"...ALL images of other tanks in the ENTIRE region, if displaying a shadow on the ground, likewise, display a shadow inside the 'tank'...and............this one does not.
So - this is either a 'covered' tank, or...........................something else.

edit on 10/2/2014 by WanDash because: qualified appreciation

edit on 10/2/2014 by WanDash because: a for sur

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold
I don't know what to make of it, cuckooold
The PM's in my box only go back to July 27, 2014... For me, it seemed to coincide roughly with the changeover to the latest version of ATS... I could be off on that...but - it's kind of frustrating/perplexing.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
a reply to: cuckooold
I don't know what to make of it, cuckooold
The PM's in my box only go back to July 27, 2014... For me, it seemed to coincide roughly with the changeover to the latest version of ATS... I could be off on that...but - it's kind of frustrating/perplexing.

My PMs from this member post date the change over, and the ones in my inbox go as far back as the 14th of July. Unsure what to think, but if any member has PMs going back further, or know if they expire or get deleted once one has a certain number of messages, could perhaps explain this. If not, then perhaps there really is something weird, but I don't know, I'm not usually a member of the woo gang.
edit on 2-10-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
...My PMs from this member post date the change over, and the ones in my inbox go as far back as the 14th of July. Unsure what to think, but if any member has PMs going back further, or know if they expire or get deleted once one has a certain number of messages, could perhaps explain this. If not, then perhaps there really is something weird, but I don't know, I'm not usually a member of the woo gang.

Can't answer that... It seemed that I noticed a huge reduction of PM's in the Inbox around the time of the changeover...BUT, I really don't get PM's that often (got a few back in May, which are certainly no longer available) - so - I don't know that I am a good source.
Will be interested in any knowledgeable responses, though.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
"How do they go so fast? they simply create a vacuum corridor upon which to fly down. There is no air resistence at all, and like a bar of soap through water, slip away, silently whilst turning on their active camo to bend light. Fast and opaque."

Whilst creating a vacuum in the atmosphere into which the craft is sucked could work it would not work in space since space is already a perfect vacuum.

Other thing is that if you suck air from in front of the craft you will need to dump that air behind the craft, that's basically a jet propulsion then. This would not be silent like reported with these huge triangles.

"A proof of concept vehicle. It was decided that we would take Orion to the dark side of the moon and detonate our first pulse in its shadow. Safety and secrecy dictated the need. "

So if the pulse detonation engine was only started once on the dark side of the moon what type of propulsion got the craft to the moon in the first place...rockets ?

They would need several huge rockets attached to drag that thing to the moon.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

In case anyone wants to listen to Dyson talk about it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

I need to track you down and buy you some drinks.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
Well - sorry, Jenisiz, but I don't think you're up to the task...
Some might even say "good try"...but...

In response to tetra50

"...He knows who I am..."

Why would he know who you are...if he wasn't...someone?
And...why would he need to be concerned with "who you are"...if you weren't following or assigned-to or...stalking...him?
And - why would he be concerned about being followed or watched or stalked...if he wasn't in possession of information that Others didn't want...known?

And, in response to Wookiep...
"...my post count and join date should speak volumes about who I am..."
"...unlike mr.x I'm not up to anything..."

And, in response, again, to Wookiep...
"...his creds were proven false... And as I've stated before...I followed the bread crumbs to ats and hung around contributing (he wasn't the only one) This wasn't the only site he frequented...and when I watched what happened previously, I found it imperative to act especially when it seriously messed up a few members..."

Yeah... You are either #SNIP# or...cleaning up after *SNIP* is your assignment...or...you're nobody, trying to latch onto the trane of someone-else's tale.

In either/any case, thanks for your participation... It has made for some questioning and second-guessing - which, all-in-all amounts to 'entertainment', so ----
Best Wishes.
Hope your next assignment/project is more successful.

ETA: Thanks for the attempt on "Penny For Your Thoughts"!!! The pic' you posted, however, could not answer the question posed in said thread. While I acquiesced to the general consensus - that it was an above-ground "tank"...ALL images of other tanks in the ENTIRE region, if displaying a shadow on the ground, likewise, display a shadow inside the 'tank'...and............this one does not.
So - this is either a 'covered' tank, or...........................something else.

I followed a few people here. No stalking but a rant continued here after something else took place offsite. A means to contact.

The coordinates are exact and geocached on the image itself. It is a boat that is shapped like a ufo. Tapers out towards the middle and then goes back in. It's the exact same...and that's another point. I purposefully go out of my way to prove it's an ex boat now party house for squatters and it's ignored.. lol...people just can't accept the truth.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Threads are closed for a list of reasons as long as my arm. It could be anything from it being a duplicate thread, to it being so off topic that there's no bringing it back.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Threads are closed for a list of reasons as long as my arm. It could be anything from it being a duplicate thread, to it being so off topic that there's no bringing it back.

Through deductive reasoning it doesn't take much to know it wasn't a duplicate. Mod out right says why it's closed. For review. Then left stag with no follow up. BS period...his name is even blocked lol

Rowanflame- That's one of the many flaws he mentions. The mouse of travel he eludes to makes no mention of the massive air. Lap that would occur once the displacement of an object traveling that fast.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50Where could I read your story? I am curious not judgmental. I also like the fact that Jenisiz and other skeptical members are hear as it reminds the really enthused researcher that fundamentally it is all a story on the internet while looking into what the story said. A sort of feet grounding effect if you will.

Should the member be looked into or what the member said be looked into, which is more important? If the guy was batsh!te crazy but maybe half of what he said was true, should everything he said be disregarded, I think not.

Directed at the thread: Has anyone come up with ANYTHING on the word or race of Struvian? IIRC it was mentioned as a completely plant or half plant species bred/modified with insect DNA to make the Grey hybrid entities.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

There's as thread here somewhere with me describing what I saw. Also, they may be another member here on ATS somewhere that has a series of sketches I drew of the sightings and what the craft looked like. May make it into a thread one day.

As for the anectdotes, what can I say, It is what it is, he who shall not be named said you will see this craft again real soon, same bat time same bat channel. Wouldn't you know it? It sure did. Only this time much lower, doing some impressive displays of technology I don't understand. And it did a direct overhead pass. I mean directly overhead. Was it for me or did this individual just know that there would be more demonstrations in my neighborhood real soon and that he figured out that I as a witness was directly on it's most likely flight path?

But yeah there is SOMETHING really cool out there. Massive, massive kudos to whoever engineered, conceived, maintained, and operates the thing. Describing it doesn't do it justice you need to see it move to get the full wow effect. You guys have done a fantastic job with whatever that thing is, gives me hope for the future of humanity. Try to use the tech for some good please. Also it's cool if it stays covered up for a long time, it's a checkmate type of advantage over our enemies, that was evident alone from just seeing it operate.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join