It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I believe you are correct. Maybe I should remove my previous post. Thoughts? I don't want to insert noise into the discussion.

edit on 1-10-2014 by compressedFusion because: removed a line due to formatting

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: compressedFusion

If your edit window is still open, then it probably wouldn't hurt to.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ok. I'm jumping on the limb here, in my humble estimation.
Everyone understand, right, that plasma crafts are made of "human" energy, hence the term plasma?
Yes, I'm coming out tonight that I've seen them, and been on one….
and seen that it was alive, plasma, and that we are used for far more than what we regularly discuss. Despite the fact, I know, few will believe me, and even if they did, where would that get us?

You see, I agreed with Tadaman, basically, when Ast0 contacted me about how we were all used….
How dare they?
And another part of me said, But wait, what if that was the only way?
Take care everyone. I hope we get further than the wild blue yonder…..but I also think I understand why we may have been quarantined….you see, those people in power Astr0 referenced who love their control, what better way to keep us all here under their control, burning "their" cabana rather than letting their "enemy" over take it, for we're all stuck inbetween that……but to give us indigenous diseases that those awander would not want to spread to seed planets…..
tetra
edit on 1-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

but killing so many so fast would require nukes and that would make most of the world pretty much uninhabitable and make them lose their much loved control, what would they gain from this other than prevent "RK's" from traveling?.

they have interstellar space travel, high tech cloaking, what seems to be the whole planet's brain power, probably a bunch of other crazy high tech, and yet they can't prevent this mass population wipe?, I'd like to believe this is true but there's just so many holes in it even if its only half truth.

I wish I could see 1 of these "black triangles" but nothing weird going on in the skies over my city or the whole countries skies as a matter of fact, it seems these "massive triangles" only appear over American cities I don't believe I heard any such sightings anywhere else(correct me if im wrong) which wouldn't make sense cause according to him they are all over the world collecting "dreams".

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I first read this thread, and then the original thread in question a couple of days ago, and even discussed it in a bit of detail with a friend over lunch, so it has been on my mind.

Something interesting occurred to me that supports the story.

I remember reading multiple cases of people who have used D.M.T who have apparently made contact with "beings" in a control room type environment, these beings have always seemed benevolent from what I remember reading, and provided answers. Multiple people have reported the same experiences, at different times.

Now D.M.T is naturally released during REM sleep. Would it not be possible that during this REM sleep, when our minds are allegedly being used to transfer information, D.M.T is the trigger or fuel, and thus, when artificially consuming D.M.T, people can somehow "jack into" this information path, and thus communicate with what is on the other side because the link has already been established and is, according to the story, always there in the back of our minds?
edit on 1-10-2014 by Rukas because: Not sure why D M T is censored, had to add .'s between the letters. I in no way am condoning any illegal drug use, I am simply discussing Dimethyltryptamine, which is naturally produced in the brain during sleep.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

What do you mean "worked"? Any significant scale space propulsion powered by nuclear explosions, after being lifted into Earth orbit? Never heard of any.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Ground tests, and modeling such as it was, showed that it was not only feasible, but the materials science behind it worked. If they had launched one into orbit, it would have been successful.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Hey Zaphod -

I just want to say that you are a huge factor that keeps my interest in this topic/thread energized! I have to apologize for a moment here, because I once had a not so great exchange with you (don't even remember about what now, and I'm hoping you have no idea what I'm even talking about.
), but I have seen many of your posts over the years and can verify that you are among one of the most well informed ATS members, seemingly especially concerning aviation... You are what I would call a member "In the know".

I admit to not knowing a thing about aviation, but when you arrive in a thread like this my ears perk up, and I have to make that Scooby Doo sound - "ARooo??". Please continue to contribute to this thread because you have kept this very, very interesting.

edit on 1-10-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vamana
a reply to: Baddogma

I wish I could see 1 of these "black triangles" but nothing weird going on in the skies over my city or the whole countries skies as a matter of fact, it seems these "massive triangles" only appear over American cities I don't believe I heard any such sightings anywhere else(correct me if im wrong) which wouldn't make sense cause according to him they are all over the world collecting "dreams".

You assume too much. I've already skirted too many edges that I'm not entirely comfortable with, but I'll take it to the bank that you HAVE seen a lot of things that were left unregistered in your mind. Look harder... or should I say look in the right way.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I have vague recollections of something along those lines. Lately I'm lucky if I remember what happened TODAY, let alone who knows how long ago.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Haha, understood, whew. It's a good thing as far as I'm concerned. Well stick around please, I think your posts in this thread are among the most important..
edit on 2-10-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Am I the only individual that can't get over the fact that the "proof" and "leaked documents" provided by a source (which always Comes from a source that is at the center of the cover up or conspiracy) ALWAYS contradicts someone else's "proof"?

For someone who is hell bent on sharing such "top secret" information, it's ALWAYS lacking in merit. Kind of funny when the "proof" being provided requires more hope and faith then religion. Why couldn't this previous member provide solid evidence instead of a few forum posts? He is after all, supposedly off world and away from "TPTB's" reach so what's the deal? Individuals like Snowden and other hackers have no problem exposing truths that could get them killed with ease...this guy can't even provide physical proof of anything...just suggestive comments. I found out he's still here through a neat tactic called social engineering...Similar to his tactics of suggestive reasoning...this is bs, and it's individuals such as he who have seriously hindered the populace and advancement of credible sources being released. Thanks bud, and feel free to message me. Or would you like me to buy you a beer. We don't live that far from each other

edit on 2-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Please address the posts on page 7. Your comments were very strange and member "Another_Nut" had some good points concerning your posts. I think he was on to something, and you have yet to address it. While you're at it, please remember this is ATS where things like this aren't ignored easily. Thanks.

ETA - furthermore

I found out he's still here through a neat tactic called social engineering

It sounds like you are saying you are privileged to some "special" knowledge of the user in question. The above quote says nothing, it really doesn't. So, help us along a little and spill the beans will ya?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Please address the posts on page 7. Your comments were very strange and member "Another_Nut" had some good points concerning your posts. I think he was on to something, and you have yet to address it. While you're at it, please remember this is ATS where things like this aren't ignored easily. Thanks.

I've eluded to how I know. I can't explain in detail the method utilized but it was a way of social engineering. When individuals make bold claims it's not necessarily only in one place. And some claims lead others with certain skill sets on a mission. I was simply curious... and joined ats to partake in some discussions and remained figuring my skills acquired through Applied Materials whoring me out to the gov as well as Degrees and knowledge in Psychology, CIS, Business and Physics may contribute.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I can't explain in detail the method utilized

This says nothing, absolutely nothing. You are now doing what you are accusing "Mr X" of. You are no different and all you have are words, and we are all supposed to just believe you. Show something solid, otherwise your words mean nothing. Understand what I'm getting at here?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

we're getting at chasing a rabbit who isn't a rabbit, and redundancy….
sad, but true.
ploy for whatever.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Have you considered that there may be many people that have lived like tiny pressure cookers that need to vent at least a tiny bit of steam here and there? They may not be able to or even want to drop a load of verifiable evidence in your lap. They just want to vent a little bit of that steam.

Imagine if there was great progress and strides being made that certain people could never take credit for due to secrecy. Don't you think they would at least make a whimper from time to time? They might not care if you can verify their comments. They may just feel a relaxing exhale on just saying ANYTHING about what they know is true, just the pure joy of saying it. Not that that helps in the frustrating chase most feel in trying to prove or verify those comments.
edit on 10/2/14 by Varelse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I can't explain in detail the method utilized

This says nothing, absolutely nothing. You are now doing what you are accusing "Mr X" of. You are no different and all you have are words, and we are all supposed to just believe you. Show something solid otherwise your words mean nothing. Understand what I'm getting at here?

I'm not about to discuss methods of tracking here and am merely stating facts. I have addressed your request and apologies if it's not to your satisfaction. I'm still partaking by posting valid queries and comments... and some don't apply to all members. You can address my questions I've postulated like the following if you like....

Am I the only individual that can't get over the fact that the "proof" and "leaked documents" provided by a source (which always Comes from a source that is at the center of the cover up or conspiracy) ALWAYS contradicts someone else's "proof"? 

For someone who is hell bent on sharing such "top secret" information, it's ALWAYS lacking in merit. Kind of funny when the "proof" being provided requires more hope and faith then religion. Why couldn't this previous member provide solid evidence instead of a few forum posts? He is after all, supposedly off world and away from "TPTB's" reach so what's the deal? Individuals like Snowden and other hackers have no problem exposing truths that could get them killed with ease...this guy can't even provide physical proof of anything...just suggestive comments. 

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

You know, there's a thread here called the Gimp Herders of Olympus, if you're so inclined, for you aren't the only one to react this way.

Other than that, wtf are you on about, really? So this person's "proof" contradicts your "proof," etc….what's your proof? I never saw a thread by you. Perhaps I'm altogether nether wards, IDK.

All I know is, before this thread, I never saw you, your avatar, etc. And then, out of the "woodwork," so to speak, here comes everyone…..with all their "serious and justified objections."

tetra
edit on 2-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Varelse

Have you considered that there may be many people that have lived like tiny pressure cookers that need to vent at least a tiny bit of steam here and there? They may not be able to or even want to drop a load of verifiable evidence in your lap. They just want to vent a little bit of that steam.

Imagine if there was great progress and strides being made that certain people could never take credit for due to secrecy. Don't you think they would at least make a whimper from time to time? They might not care if you can verify their comments. They may just feel a relaxing exhale on just saying ANYTHING about what they know is true, just the pure joy of saying it. Not that that help in the frustrating chase most feel in trying to prove or verify those comments.

Did you notice the time he posted? And the time limit in which he commenced his "q and a"...which was selective. Don't post a qna thread with a very short time line addressing only a few non verifiable comments then fly away. Venting is one thing...making a mockery of individuals and this forum is another. You notice the status of said thread as well...use you're gray matter.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join