It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
a reply to: Jenisiz

You know, there's a thread here called the Gimp Herders of Olympus, if you're so inclined, for you aren't the only one to react this way.

Other than that, wtf are you on about, really? So this person's "proof" contradicts your "proof," etc….what's your proof? I never saw a thread by you. Perhaps I'm altogether nether wards, IDK.

All I know is, before this thread, I never saw you, your avatar, etc. And then, out of the "woodwork," so to speak, here comes everyone…..with all their "serious and justified objections."

tetra

I have no proof of black triangles or exaggerated tales of exotic crafts because if I did, I would provide it openly and not cryptically...I was referring to these individuals who are providing jaded proofs 9 timetables then jump off the second the car ride gets bumpy. No different from Titor and all the others. Someone seeking attention and acceptance in their typically self loathing and lacking lives.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I guess I gotta say, if I pronouse your name a certain way, it says, Genisize. Like Genocide……but with a z….like at the end…..

And I never saw you before now….before this thead.

This is my thing. This guy's info may be wrong, faked, etc. But it's pretty familiar to me, and I''m going with my gut. That means it may not have been his "original" information, but repeated….that's a whole other story. But I tend to disregard anyone who wants me to TOTALLY disregard it, for that very reason, strange and mulwhackeydoodle as that seems. We are in a cirlce, hereabouts, so …..I gotta go with what's familiar to me, and wonder why anyone would be so vociferous--check out that great word----in my disregarding what he had to say.
tetra

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I'm not about to discuss methods of tracking here and am merely stating facts. I have addressed your request and apologies if it's not to your satisfaction.

I have no qualms with you, I don't know you, no need to apologize. What you say here is not to my satisfaction though, just as the things "Mr X" said aren't up to your satisfaction.

You have however, been pushing this whole thing is a type of social engineering. Ok, that's your opinion. Nobody here knows you from Adam, yet you expect us to believe your "special" knowledge of this fact with nothing to show for it.

AND I do think it's strange, that you claimed "Mr X" created an alternate account around the same time "Mr X'" created his account, and was still posting in this thread. YOU made that assertion, yet YOU are the prime candidate for this position. This was pretty much proven by member "Another_Nut". Point being? You and "Mr X" have a lot in common, except that "Mr X" has been proven on ATS to be a well-respected member, "in the know" so to speak, by other members here "in the know".

You have a long way to go here on ATS before people start believing you. I'm not saying it's impossible, but so far there's not much you have going for yourself here.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

One thing about the grand story of (youknowwho), a good bit of it was already posted well beforehand in individual posts. It wasn't like he all of the sudden did a complete turn and posted all of that in a grand tale. Much of the parts of the end story were already well known far before he did the grand finale.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

You know, there's a thread here called the Gimp Herders of Olympus, if you're so inclined, for you aren't the only one to react this way.

Other than that, wtf are you on about, really? So this person's "proof" contradicts your "proof," etc….what's your proof? I never saw a thread by you. Perhaps I'm altogether nether wards, IDK.

All I know is, before this thread, I never saw you, your avatar, etc. And then, out of the "woodwork," so to speak, here comes everyone…..with all their "serious and justified objections."

tetra

I have no proof of black triangles or exaggerated tales of exotic crafts because if I did, I would provide it openly and not cryptically...I was referring to these individuals who are providing jaded proofs 9 timetables then jump off the second the car ride gets bumpy. No different from Titor and all the others. Someone seeking attention and acceptance in their typically self loathing and lacking lives.

I have no proof of black triangles or exaggerated tales of exotic crafts because if I did, I would provide it openly and not cryptically...I was referring to these individuals who are providing jaded proofs 9 timetables then jump off the second the car ride gets bumpy.
How would you provide said "proof?, really" If you'd seen something like that, how exactly would you provide PROOF? See, this is the crux of the whole UFO reporting thing….Jenisez. Genisize. Sorry, I don't really like your name. I have to admit that. Just as I have to admit that what you're asking us all here for, is concrete proof of something anecdotal, which is the whole problem with UFO sightings.
Okay. But just before you started posting again, I have to say, that I, who am not usual to posting really fantastical claims after years on this board, have finally come out and said I've seen and been on a craft like this, that it was made of plasma, read: human energy, and that some of this story, in my limited experience is TRUE.

That this not named member contacted me via private message, bc, I think, he was aware I had that experience, and further gave information to me, that he knew I would find objectionable, and argue with……

I just think it's interesting you found that moment to start posting as to the voractity of this story, once again….
tetra
edit on 2-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I guess I gotta say, if I pronouse your name a certain way, it says, Genisize. Like Genocide……but with a z….like at the end…..

This is my thing. This guy's info may be wrong, faked, etc. But it's pretty familiar to me, and I''m going with my gut. That means it may not have been his "original" information, but repeated….that's a whole other story. But I tend to disregard anyone who wants me to TOTALLY disregard it, for that very reason, strange and mulwhackeydoodle as that seems. We are in a cirlce, hereabouts, so …..I gotta go with what's familiar to me, and wonder why anyone would be so vociferous--check out that great word----in my disregarding what he had to say.
tetra

The human gut is a powerful tool that should never be ignored. But in the end you have to surmise if you're just hungry.

You are unsure if this is just false rantings from a lonely man or the confessions of a space faring astronaut. Problem is you have no proof of either. There in lies the issue, the hope is what gives his statements such a convincing impact despite any truly verifiable backup. This first and for most should push you away. Skepticism is the first path to true knowledge as one seeks only the infallible facts. He himself even says to take him at 75/25% truth...If someone steals even a penny, aren't they still a thief. Would you honestly trust someone that tells you they're lying?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

tetra

The human gut is a powerful tool that should never be ignored. But in the end you have to surmise if you're just hungry.

You are unsure if this is just false rantings from a lonely man or the confessions of a space faring astronaut. Problem is you have no proof of either. There in lies the issue, the hope is what gives his statements such a convincing impact despite any truly verifiable backup. This first and for most should push you away. Skepticism is the first path to true knowledge as one seeks only the infallible facts. He himself even says to take him at 75/25% truth...If someone steals even a penny, aren't they still a thief. Would you honestly trust someone that tells you they're lying?

No I wouldn't, absolutely.
However, I know what I SAW, and had a Unites States Army General explain to me, while standing on a moving, fluxing, colorful changing pathway on a triangle aircraft……made of plasma.
And Ast0's story, coincided with my own private experience, not shared before now.
tetra

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

tetra

I have no proof of black triangles or exaggerated tales of exotic crafts because if I did, I would provide it openly and not cryptically...I was referring to these individuals who are providing jaded proofs 9 timetables then jump off the second the car ride gets bumpy.
How would you provide said "proof?, really" If you'd seen something like that, how exactly would you provide PROOF? See, this is the crux of the whole UFO reporting thing….Jenisez. Genisize. Sorry, I don't really like your name. I have to admit that. Just as I have to admit that what you're asking us all here for, is concrete proof of something anecdotal, which is the whole problem with UFO sightings.
Okay. But just before you started posting again, I have to say, that I, who am not usual to posting really fantastical claims after years on this board, have finally come out and said I've seen and been on a craft like this, that it was made of plasma, read: human energy, and that some of this story, in my limited experience is TRUE.

That this not named member contacted me via private message, bc, I think, he was aware I had that experience, and further gave information to me, that he knew I would find objectionable, and argue with……

I just think it's interesting you found that moment to start posting as to the voractity of this story, once again….
tetra

Because he knows who I am, I remained silent until the stroking of his ego began again. I am absolutely appalled at fallacies. Feeding on members experiences such as yours to boost their own mysticism among members in order to enhance their rather self imposed lacking life is deplorable at best. I can provide all my information so you can track back who I am. I held top secret clearance and worked as a gov contract for Applied Materials in nano fab and weapons divisions...I will openly discuss my projects and have no desire to hide or falsify anything. I just wish some members would show the same common curtosy. Is it hard to be a forum of honest individuals? How can we expect the government to be honest and practice disclosure when our fellow ats members can't...

I'm aware of your story...do you know how easy it is to feed off it? The best way to get someone to believe, is to first convince them they are right.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

tetra

tetra

Because he knows who I am, I remained silent until the stroking of his ego began again. I am absolutely appalled at fallacies. Feeding on members experiences such as yours to boost their own mysticism among members in order to enhance their rather self imposed lacking life is deplorable at best. I can provide all my information so you can track back who I am. I held top secret clearance and worked as a gov contract for Applied Materials in nano fab and weapons divisions...I will openly discuss my projects and have no desire to hide or falsify anything. I just wish some members would shoe the same common curtosy. Is it hard to be a forum of honest individuals? How can we expect the government to be honest and practice disclosure when our fellow ats members can't...

Okay, I will give you that point. That makes sense to me, as you put it there.

What do we do now, is the problem? For he spoke.

That's the thing. I didn't, and I know others like me, who knew, who might be credible, didn't, either. Because we were afraid. Because we wouldn't be believed. Because we didn't even know what to make of or where in our minds and life experiences to file that experience….

I agree, if he was capitalizing off of, or robbing those of us who really did the experiencing…..but the point in larger print is, now that we've outed it, what the hell do we do with it? I've been remembering it for five years, and don't know wtf to do WITH IT……

I know what it means, more than most people probably do. But there isn't anything, I think, we can do about it, so I didn't speak….and I was afraid, for what I'd seen happen to so many others like me, who'd seen something and tried to speak about it….
tetra

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

As far as anyone here is concerned, you're just a govt dis-info agent. Sad but true. Take it or leave it, or show us something solid. All you have are words, just like "Mr X", but he became a respected member by his inside knowledge of aviation verified by several other members "in the know" on that subject and other secret projects.

With your 223 posts on ATS, you're just a face in the crowd unless you want to share some goodies. There's nothing here you have that "Mr X" didn't. But good luck with your campaigning!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

tetra

tetra

Because he knows who I am, I remained silent until the stroking of his ego began again. I am absolutely appalled at fallacies. Feeding on members experiences such as yours to boost their own mysticism among members in order to enhance their rather self imposed lacking life is deplorable at best. I can provide all my information so you can track back who I am. I held top secret clearance and worked as a gov contract for Applied Materials in nano fab and weapons divisions...I will openly discuss my projects and have no desire to hide or falsify anything. I just wish some members would shoe the same common curtosy. Is it hard to be a forum of honest individuals? How can we expect the government to be honest and practice disclosure when our fellow ats members can't...

Okay, I will give you that point. That makes sense to me, as you put it there.

What do we do now, is the problem? For he spoke.

That's the thing. I didn't, and I know others like me, who knew, who might be credible, didn't, either. Because we were afraid. Because we wouldn't be believed. Because we didn't even know what to make of or where in our minds and life experiences to file that experience….

I agree, if he was capitalizing off of, or robbing those of us who really did the experiencing…..but the point in larger print is, now that we've outed it, what the hell do we do with it? I've been remembering it for five years, and don't know wtf to do WITH IT……

I know what it means, more than most people probably do. But there isn't anything, I think, we can do about it, so I didn't speak….and I was afraid, for what I'd seen happen to so many others like me, who'd seen something and tried to speak about it….
tetra

That's the problem and why I spoke out. Individuals such as him are spreading bs and fear to the point you'll be ridiculed or believing you'll be "silenced" only hinders further advancement. With the fiver you display and details you provide, I've no doubt something happened to you. And it's sad you couldn't come out sooner but it's because of so many false stories and statements being pushed out that people are afraid to.

Wookiep - my post count and join date should speak volumes about who I am. I post when I have something meaningful to contribute, not to boost my ATS cred or stroke my ego. See the thing about forums is, everyone can be a pro with simple searching. If you like I'd be more than happy to PM you my linkedin information ...because unlike mr.x I'm not up to anything and believe that being honest, direct and thorough are the keys to making progress in regards to the UFO phenomenon. Instead of focusing on stories like tetra, we're stroking the ego of a liar whose still hanging around basking in this bs. I believe ATS members should hold ourselves to higher standards and would love it if members stuck to the - "it's better to be thought a fool then to open ones mouth and remove all doubt". Am I wrong to believe the government lies to people, but a forum based off of solidifying and uncovering the truth should not?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Your post count and date really doesn't speak much about who you are, that's not what I'm saying. I'm not saying you need 10,000 posts here to gain credibility, but that some very respected members here have verified that the "Mr X' in question WAS a very credible individual in their field over many threads/posts regarding aviation and secret projects.

I appreciate that you are willing to send your linkedin info to me, I don't require it from you. IF the mods here on ATS require it from you, they will ask for it, and whatever else it is to verify your credentials. This is especially true if you create a thread and make claims about who you are that aren't true, that's why I love ATS. This isn't up to me, I'm not a MOD or an owner of ATS.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Your post count and date really doesn't speak much about who you are, that's not what I'm saying. I'm not saying you need 10,000 posts here to gain credibility, but that some very respected members here have verified that the "Mr X' in question WAS a very credible individual in their field over many threads/posts regarding aviation and secret projects.

I appreciate that you are willing to send your linkedin info to me, I don't require it from you. IF the mods here on ATS require it from you, they will ask for it, and whatever else it is to verify your credentials. This is especially true if you create a thread and make claims about who you are that aren't true, that's why I love ATS. This isn't up to me, I'm not a MOD or an owner of ATS.

Everything Mr.X stated was verifiable via quick search. We link all sources and it takes less than a few seconds to become an expert on aircraft. He brought ZERO proof in regards to verification of these crafts. I can tell you where to look in the sky and eventually you'll see it...suggestively. As you yourself said...mods would close a thread. Have you even looked at the status of said thread?

I've started several threads...All with Proof. Something Mr.X has not. There is not one thread of mine that is all opinions and "trust me I'm an expert" statements.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

...Would you honestly trust someone that tells you they're lying?

Hey Jenisiz
...Intriguingly sounds like Genesis...
But - hey - everyone has their secrets.

As to the question quoted above - my answer could be...ABSOLUTELY!
Yeah - I spent two years trying to turn a true story into fiction...in such a manner that it would not get me &/or my family wiped from the face of the Earth.
So - while it might seem like a seal-the-deal argument for you...it is a puff of wind, to me.

As to your claims of intellectual, educational and professional expertise & prowess --- congratulations.
But...there's little chance that your IQ could be enough greater than quite a few members participating in this thread...to tip the scales very far out of balance.

Your claims of "knowing Who" #SNIP# is, and that #SNIP# created another account around/about the same time under another Member name...has already been questioned.
You have not responded to that question.

You claimed that...by your understanding of "social engineering" (does that mean/include social networking?), you have been able to determine that #SNIP# has posted in this thread prior to said allegation.

Again - the question has been raised - Are you, likewise, #SNIP#?

If you are not - that only leaves two others with sign-up dates within a month +/- ...

And ... If you are not ... that raises some tingling questions regarding the 'timing' of your involvement on this site...and your particular interest in...what #SNIP# had to say...

In any case ---- Hope you have a great day!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Yes I have. The thread was closed for review, it was not ruled a HOAX, however. My understanding is that this only happens when their creds are proven false. The member in question has not been online since July 25. You claim that he has been, you claim he created another account around the same time his account was created and has posted in this thread since. Your account is #1 on that list. See why that's weird now? If what you say is correct, then YOU are the said user.

All I am asking is for otherwise is either proof of this assertion or something showing how you know this without just saying "social engineering". It can't be that hard, can it? Why yes it can be, if you're HIM. Then it gets REALLY complicated..

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash

...Would you honestly trust someone that tells you they're lying?

Hey Jenisiz
...Intriguingly sounds like Genesis...
But - hey - everyone has their secrets.

As to the question quoted above - my answer could be...ABSOLUTELY!
Yeah - I spent two years trying to turn a true story into fiction...in such a manner that it would not get me &/or my family wiped from the face of the Earth.
So - while it might seem like a seal-the-deal argument for you...it is a puff of wind, to me.

As to your claims of intellectual, educational and professional expertise & prowess --- congratulations.
But...there's little chance that your IQ could be enough greater than quite a few members participating in this thread...to tip the scales very far out of balance.

Your claims of "knowing Who" #SNIP# is, and that #SNIP# created another account around/about the same time under another Member name...has already been questioned.
You have not responded to that question.

You claimed that...by your understanding of "social engineering" (does that mean/include social networking?), you have been able to determine that #SNIP# has posted in this thread prior to said allegation.

Again - the question has been raised - Are you, likewise, #SNIP#?

If you are not - that only leaves two others with sign-up dates within a month +/- ...

And ... If you are not ... that raises some tingling questions regarding the 'timing' of your involvement on this site...and your particular interest in...what #SNIP# had to say...

In any case ---- Hope you have a great day!

It's actually pronounced Genisis. It's a spoof that a few Anon friends tagged me with and stuck.

I noted how I was able to figure it out...and did a few times elsewhere through social engineering as I've stated. I can't go into details as I'm sure mods would have a field day with it.

I'm no disinfo agent or eluding to anything. I will share what I know when asked...If I don't know or it's against forum rules I won't. I'm an advocate for honesty on this forums, and when I see threads gaining traction where the source is false, I will stand up. ATS deserves better... in order to find truth, we must first be true to ourselves.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Yes I have. The thread was closed for review, it was not ruled a HOAX, however. My understanding is that this only happens when their creds are proven false. The member in question has not been online since July 25. You claim that he has been, you claim he created another account around the same time his account was created and has posted in this thread since. Your account is #1 on that list. See why that's weird now? If what you say is correct, then YOU are said user.

All I am asking is for otherwise is either proof of this assertion or something showing how you know this without just saying "social engineering". It can't be that hard, can it? Why yes it can be, if you're HIM. Then it gets REALLY complicated..

Lol, exactly...his creds were proven false. I wasn't the only one to find out. How many of mine have been closed? Right...One for a double post. And as I've stated before...I followed the bread crumbs to ats and hung around contributing (he wasn't the only one) This wasn't the only site he frequented...and when I watched what happened previously, I found it imperative to act especially when it seriously messed up a few members. He didn't start out with the bs here right off the bat and I just lurked and posted occasionally. Then, as I knew it would, the bs commenced.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

...I noted how I was able to figure it out...and did a few times elsewhere through social engineering as I've stated. I can't go into details as I'm sure mods would have a field day with it.

I'm no disinfo agent or eluding to anything. I will share what I know when asked...If I don't know or it's against forum rules I won't. I'm an advocate for honesty on this forums, and when I see threads gaining traction where the source is false, I will stand up. ATS deserves better... in order to find truth, we must first be true to ourselves.

Sorry, but that sounds like a lot of fluff, to me.
Precisely what you have accused #SNIP# of...
Rather than 'standing up' for Anything...it appears that you are ducking and covering behind a bunch of words that say nothing.
Maybe the ruse will work...
If I am proved wrong - I will surely apologize...but, for the moment, all I am seeing is a finger pointing from a curtain of obscurity.
Thanks for the response.
I, now, know a little more about you.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rukas
I first read this thread, and then the original thread in question a couple of days ago, and even discussed it in a bit of detail with a friend over lunch, so it has been on my mind.

Something interesting occurred to me that supports the story.

I remember reading multiple cases of people who have used D.M.T who have apparently made contact with "beings" in a control room type environment, these beings have always seemed benevolent from what I remember reading, and provided answers. Multiple people have reported the same experiences, at different times.

Now D.M.T is naturally released during REM sleep. Would it not be possible that during this REM sleep, when our minds are allegedly being used to transfer information, D.M.T is the trigger or fuel, and thus, when artificially consuming D.M.T, people can somehow "jack into" this information path, and thus communicate with what is on the other side because the link has already been established and is, according to the story, always there in the back of our minds?

*cough* *cough* Anyone?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

No, I did NOT say his creds were proven false. Now you are quoting me wrong, which further makes what you say even harder to believe. SHOW where his creds were proven false? Just because a thread is closed for review does NOT mean said user's creds are false! The thread in question is NOT in the hoax forum.

Now kindly ADDRESS THIS PART -

The member in question has not been online since July 25. You claim that he has been, you claim he created another account around the same time his account was created and has posted in this thread since. Your account is #1 on that list. See why that's weird now? If what you say is correct, then YOU are the said user.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join