It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

It's a recent (4-5 years ago) test they were doing for a new propulsion system. It's sort of based on Orion, except it uses a laser to detonate the air underneath the craft and push it upward.

My connection sucks right now, but I think this is the video about it.

edit on 10/1/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hey I just thought of something. I have a friend that is ex military and claims he had access to alot of black ops type programs. He has never went into detail about anything but I can see if he's heard of these Romeo Kilos. He's also stated that the most exotic finds and breakthroughs are hidden in plain sight. He called it the old sleight of hand trick
edit on 10/1/2014 by nikobellic because: added

edit on 10/1/2014 by nikobellic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nikobellic

Honestly I think I am all about convinced the whole thing is just a GREAT story. There is no RK. Maybe something similar in nature but with a COMPLETELY different mission....but definitely not RK. I WANTED to turn the blinders on with this and just pretend for a bit. For that I thank the OP and "he that shall not be named". Really. Thank you.

IMO this story is the efforts of someone long retired with some good friends with similar backgrounds who cant help themselves and just cut the fat with each other about nothing else. An "untouchable" who worked in this stuff. Someone who even if he let the beans spill a little in a BS and tit-bit salad, isnt going to disappear because its more trouble to credit his story by bringing attention to it all than to ignore it and see it sink into ATS land. What has really been revealed?

I have met people like this that will tell you some crazy ass stuff, have the INSANE credentials and info to back it up and will just talk like its all a recipe for tuna salad. Maybe they throw in some esoteric stuff in the mix because that is also part of their personal life and that is the environment you usually talk to them in. I am not saying that they are lying to your face when doing this, but obviously not just divulging things that could endanger their career long efforts for air and space supremacy for the land.

I am grateful either way, this was one of the best rides I have been on in a while.

Maybe I am completely wrong though and this is really closer to truth, so like the guy said, Dream...

edit on 10 1 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ah yes, thank you... looks cooler than the blunt bullet with powder (or c4) charges they were testing in the 1940-50's.

When we have Freeman Dyson, for example, waxing poetic about the system's potential, I'd bet certain folks listened... intently.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Enjoy the read.

Project Orion

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It's a recent (4-5 years ago) test they were doing for a new propulsion system. It's sort of based on Orion, except it uses a laser to detonate the air underneath the craft and push it upward.

My connection sucks right now, but I think this is the video about it.

...and you said Comms. in a different thread.

That would be a nifty way of getting around having to detonate several nuclear devices in the atmosphere to reach orbit.
edit on 1-10-2014 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Was looking for any detail of WHO the source was and stumbled across this.

With the ebola thing going down thought the tin foilers would get a kick.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I can see your point. To me this story may hold some truth. I read an earlier post about where is all the evidence from a past civilization that was far more advanced than we are currently. To that I say if you don't think our government is capable of covering up such things then you my friend are like a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat. Maybe some of these men or women that you have met were subjected to a form of mind control that only allows them to speak a certain amount regarding these matters. Who knows? What i ment by that was maybe they start to speak the truth, the mind control kicks in, makes them say some very out there type things and discredits the story in that manner.a reply to: tadaman

edit on 10/1/2014 by nikobellic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wonder if anyone had any elaboration via PM concerning one curious comment by "youknowwho"?

originally posted by: youknowwho

The 'Star' trailing it is actually a ball of Plasma. Its for defensive purposes, and yes, it can be created in any place and distance (up to 1000 yards) from the airframe.

Have any idea or the capabilities of this "defense system"? What is it providing defense from?

And how does any view on this "defense system" change if it were so known that the "defense system" was (just slightly) even more visible than the craft itself?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hey,

I learned from watching the movie Mirage Men that the black atomic-powered spacecraft, as a feature found in stories involving secret government projects, is also an element found in the Paul Bennewitz story.

The idea was "fed" to Paul by Rick Doty and his associates as part of the disinformation campaign that was being waged against him.

Apparently P. Bennewitz was told by Doty and crew that the ships were given to us as part of an extraterrestrial-technology exchange program. Bennewitz spoke of them to those that he corresponded with and photographed what he thought (and was told) were these ships while flying around Archuleta Mesa.

Here is one of Bennewitz' photographs.

Anyhow, I don't really know what to think of this other than that, "Hey, Rick Doty".

I dunno.

edit on 1-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ManufacturedDissent

Heh... well, as long as the tinfoil is being pulled out... maybe he dropped that helpful hint about virus protection, then disclosed before 'scadattelling' as he knew a "cull" was coming ... achoo

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Poor Bennewitz... they scrambled his eggs but good... and thanks for that, byots (bee-yahts).

The Doty shenanigans ... well, it was orchestrated to cover something up ... and did it well... the question becomes is this story the "something?'

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Yea i am a vet and worked DOD and contractors later in my life. Had access to allot of files. Honestly I am so surprised there was not a Snowden a long time ago. You would literally be amazed at what you can just stumble on by accident on a classified network. It is fantastic that most people in these jobs are vets that are patriots.

Met a bunch of people along the way at Livermore etc. Believe it or not people talk about stuff with others with clearance and working for the man all the time. They get excited about tech they are working on or in my case mostly about the weapons lol. I am still waiting for some pics to emerge of some of the new weapons we have.

Some of the aircraft look strikingly like ufo's or something out of avatar lol. They have proof of interdeminsions and most important for us the fourth dimension.

Man, just think how awesome it would be to be able to get into any one of several hidden warehouses full of technology and hidden artifacts etc. We really do have several, hidden history and more.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nikobellic

Eh, when dealing with possible mind control tech... anything is possible... truly.

The fact garden variety paranoia gets mixed in just makes it that tougher to unravel... and thus perhaps how this has been buried so well.

There are a surprising (to me) number of folks resonating with that sleeper/dream info #Snippy# mentioned, though.

And that reminds me of how so many previous UFO and abduction accounts have elements that are better explained by this scenario... rather than Aliens... also some gov statements, like Clinton's cryptic remark about how he had dug and can say that "no aliens" are behind the UFO matter... or something to that effect.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

You should ask someone about the Fark debacle sometime. That was EPIC.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The Doty shenanigans ... well, it was orchestrated to cover something up ... and did it well... the question becomes is this story the "something?'

But the question must also be "What is #SNIPPED'S# story a cover for?"

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I wouldn't mind reading about that if I knew where to look or what to look for.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
psst....a reply to: StratosFear

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I removed this post due to confusing two different users.
edit on 1-10-2014 by compressedFusion because: Removed post

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: framedraggedAh, that one was flagged for later, Much obliged.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: compressedFusion

I'm thinking there are two different people here. Astroengineer is not the same person.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join