It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:04 PM
a reply to: Baddogma

Trip away my friend, and clutter as much as you want... goes for anyone... more cluttered the better.

Anyway, this whole affair makes me wonder just what form this breakaway society would take and for some reason I cant get The Jetsons out of my mind. Is it all that futuristic technology like those flying cars that George manages to squeeze Jane, Judy, Elroy and that dog of his into? whats that dogs name again?

Anyway, this has been an interesting read. Good work.

edit on 30-9-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:32 PM

this is one helluva read.

bumping for interest/knowledge and also in case i lose my bookmarks again.

Great thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:33 PM
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

i suspect you know the dogs name.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:03 PM
a reply to: Another_Nut

Funny, I noticed this 'absence' too...

So, I went to the member's page and jenisiz had posted on another ats forum just a few hours ago -

I don't know, but it seems a bit odd that she/he (?) didn't return to this thread (or returned and didn't post anything else here).

...just sayin'...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:30 PM
Wellllll, not to get anyone's hopes up or anything, but it occurred to me - along the lines of the 75%/25% (some truth plus some falsity) in the story....

....maybe the part about the RK'ers just sailing of without the 'rest of us', is part of the 'false' stuff?

I mean (if there's any truth to any of it), maybe we're just not supposed to know (yet) that the world is going to be 'saved'?

- or maybe there is a 'faction' of RK's that is planning to save us, but they have to keep that secret from their own 'PTB'?

Then again, that's probably just me and my tendency to 'wishful hoping'...

So, glad you made this thread, Baddogma!!

I had stumbled onto the one under discussion less than an hour after the OP 'left', and was so disappointed to miss out on asking questions by such a small margin..., it's great to be able to read all these 'additions' to the originating story (like you and a couple others, I just can't help feeling like 'something' about 'his' writings rings 'true').

Also, just want to say that I really enjoy your posts in other threads as well

edit on 30-9-2014 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:58 PM

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:06 AM

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

edit on 1-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:48 AM

originally posted by: mbkennel

I've never seen one in my life, so it's not as if they are flying frequently over cities.

You many want to rethink this statement (or not, I'm not going to debate or try to sway minds here).

It seems possible that the most impressive, far-reaching, and important technology that may have been developed regarding this subject has been constantly overlooked.

What if there was something 100 feet over your head and you were none the wiser? What if there was someone standing a few feet away from you but you had no idea? Don't imagine a wavy "predator"-like effect, but bordering on completely undetectable... hardly the fainest of a trace.

Roll those implications around in your head and how it would change any normal view of the world. Would you feel comfortable with everyone running around the world undetectable and unseen? Some things may be secret for the greater good and some things cannot be put back in their boxes once opened.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:58 AM
a reply to: Snarl

"Where are they gonna go?"

Down the way I imagine, i'm not suggesting any hollow Earth scenario in the true sense but there are vast cavern systems located throughout our globe that could support, given the right environment, some type of breakaway civilisation provided of course the technology to get there is avalible.

"What are they gonna find when they get there?"

That's kind of the point in going, us human beings love to explore colonise and subjugate new and interesting places.

"How hard would it be starting over from scratch on an uninhabited world?"

Any breakaway civilisation would already have a technology base to begin with plus whatever resources they managed to take with them so its hardly starting from scratch.

edit on 1-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:30 AM
marked 2 read later...
edit on 1-10-2014 by DARREN1976 because: misspelt..

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:04 AM

I would imagine ol' #Snip# might still drop in from a perverse sense of ego (for duping all) or pity (for leaving us all) ... or wistfulness for this crusty old cyber neighborhood while he's whooshing through the stars, exploring strange new worlds, meeting incredible civilizations, boldy splitting infinitives... or not... sigh.

The ones that attempted to abduct me when I was 5 years old won't be back.
My argument then was that a house built on esoteric secrecy is truly a house of cards.

This picture should be self evident.
Get in the house like a pigeon from Hellendale?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:34 AM
Has anyone tried to speak to the member who received the sources predictions for sightings?

This thread has a curious lack of ominous mission patches:

Did anyone look into whether

"The USS KRAKEN is the latest and final nuclear vessel.
Motto: Silent, Unseen, With Honour. " means anything?

If that's not a real motto for a secret project: It ought to be!

The sheer amount of well thought out Coca-Cola advertising type sologan-ising in the sources posts are interesting in themselves..."sleep on it" is the only time I can ever remember a hoaxer coming up with a memorable, funny and relevant tagline as part of their story.

Games and more games.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:31 AM
it was a nice story I enjoyed the read but it is just too far out without any real proof other than someones words on the internet, 40 years in this so called project and high level access since he seems to have seen everything and yet not a single piece of document or some picture showing all this magical technology? I'm not one of those ''pics or it din happen'' but 40 years?? and he couldn't sneak out a document or two?.

he keeps referring to things as ''yours'' as if he is not a human himself and was born on this magical Olympus world and only came back to Earth to tell us this amazing truth and then leaves an hour after posting?, and of course the amazing date of 2044 when they make their last ''reveal'' ''effort'' before leaving us monkeys behind for good? 2044 you say? how convenient it's only 30 years from now!!! so long to wait! just long enough that you won't ever remember this story!, why not this year? or 2015? all this technology and they can't reveal it to the whole world until 2044? what's stopping them? the ''leaders'' of this world? why not just hover this amazing technology over major cities and show everyone like they want to?.

where are all the other people? so many people involved and not a single 1 of them went ''whistleblower'' mode and exposed this? only him? on ATS of all places, and this so called super AI rock just so happens to look like the all seeing eye pyramid? it would make sense of course with it being everywhere nearly, but it would also make sense that he just made it up and decided it looks like that cause it would be more believable than if it had the shape of a turd or the head of a money.

if these ''black triangle ufos'' are ours and they are exploring space and all this space activity is happening how can nobody can see anything? I have never seen any space gazers report such activity? these ships being built out in space? or of course they all use space cloaking tech.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:10 AM
a reply to: mbkennel

yep that federal building. Thats why I was astounded by the fact I saw it where it was. There are also many middle east consulates along it's flight path about a block up the street from me too on wilshire. And some eastern european consulates. And Israels. All of em right along this things flight path. In tall towers with a direct view of this thing coming right at them. I think they were doing demonstrations for the folks who approve these sort of projects and or their funding.

Not a f111 replacement, although that aircraft must be sweet. This thing was way to capable to be used for something the f111 would.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:22 AM

Thanks BD. No worries, I wasn't expecting a response from you on that one; it was more a "fishing expedition" to see if anyone from the PM'ed "in" crowd might like to jump in. My in-box is feeling a little hungry also.

I'd guess a lot of us ran the same emotional gamut on reading the whole storyline: disbelief, pride in the supposed accomplishment, disappointment at being left behind/out, anger at the potential lack of empathy, more disbelief, hope for the future, even more disbelief, and maybe a realization that in the short term at least, it doesn't really impact my admittedly average life much one way or another.

In my case, I like to think my ultimate reaction is telling of my outlook on life. Whenever I get a few minutes, I look for updates and try and do more research for that one hint that might lead to the next clue. When out walking the dog at night, I spend a little more time looking up, hoping to see the "green rabbit", or maybe a big black triangle shape. I look at the stars, and I have hope for the future they might hold. Maybe the story is true, maybe not, but I choose to believe that the potential is there for humanity as a whole. I remember feeling that way as a kid, and I'm thankful to be able to feel that way again.

Maybe one day, one of us will get lucky and stumble on something that breaks the whole thing open. Maybe something will happen to free up one of the more "in the know" folks to spill what they know. Maybe it all dies out and nothing comes of it. Regardless, this is an awesome ride to be on, and I thank everyone who's contributing.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:16 AM
a reply to: Vamana

Of course there wouldn't be. If these projects are real, they're under the SAP umbrella. Telling about it can be passed off as I heard this from a guy I know. They won't let a camera near them, but even if he managed to, there are only do many people that could take a picture of it. Same with documents. You might as well walk into prison if you're going to be that reckless.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:55 AM
a reply to: shagg

I feel and act exactly the same way. Even the dog walking and star gazing...

Often, I wish for a small small part of this potential was used for the benefits of those here on Earth. To be able to feed the hungry, protect children, cure sick. It makes me sad that we waste so much, that few have so much while other die of famine, possibly travel to stars while others are separated from their families supporting them from a far away. Why not even try to help and solve some (for them possibly very basic) problems humanity is struggling with.

The more and more I think about those chosen who have all this, the more I feel that they are not as good as they are posing to be.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:14 PM
It sounds like there are a lot of dreamers out there; I count myself included in these masses. Often as a child I desired and felt a strange connection with the stars, a wanton desire to be amongst them as though I was already there once before. For what ever reason I felt such attachment, I am still unsure. One could write it off into the realm of developmental psychology and claim I had an unfulfilled childhood with the constant desire of wanting there to be 'more' to this life. Whether there is or not, I fear I may never know. Perhaps this is why people are still so fascinated by stories like these, the desire to want more and the hope that the simplicity, pain, and tedious nature of this life isn't all there is. It is a fear of the mundane, a fear that we've been dealt an inglorious fate here on the mudball we call home. Movies, music, theater... we do all we can to escape this reality and grasp for the infinite beyond.

It is my sincere hope for who ever decided to share this knowledge was in some way genuine in his tales. If not, may he realize the evil of denying society such dreams. It takes cruelty to deceive, but it is an inhuman evil to present hope with the intention of never granting it. The presentation has been very simple, and may even be considered mere conjecture in the simplistic form in which it was presented, but you can't deny the feelings you get when reading about these topics. The entire presentation does smell like a social experiment though, with more than one person in on it. It doesn't take much to convince people of heightened status in a consequence free environment where no facial expressions or physical interaction takes place.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Septimus because: added more

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:18 PM
People that act upset and angry about the story just prove the authors point. The bulk of humanity is a blight, a cancer or mold upon this planet. The governments and populations in general are juvenile and immature.

Instead of sitting back, re-assessing and formulating ideas to change the world and society, we get angry and throw temper tantrums at the prospect of being left behind. This kind of thinking and these emotions are precisely the reason for a group to break away from the rest of humanity.

There's nothing wrong with being a spiritual person, but the organized religions of the world that dominate and control vast populations are holding back progress and consolidating power in corrupt ways for themselves. I would imagine these institutions would be one motivating factor in breaking away and leaving Earth to its own devices.

If our civilizations continue to act as children, we will be treated as children by those with greater technology. Perhaps we should all be taking this not at face value per-se, but more as a lesson on growing up.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:34 PM
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I dont know man.

Its like wondering why a starving dog is so damn yapity. If the world is as bad as that its more the reason to wonder how bizzare the mind is that would turn their backs on that if given the chance.

IMO its like the 2 or 3 types of people that find a wallet with its ID and money inside. One finds it, keeps the money and throws the wallet in the garbage because "screw humanity". To him Humanity is this vile thing that deserves to be treated like a dirty little whore. The other finds it, keeps the money, but mails the wallet back because, well..."I am not an idiot but I dont want to think I am a jerk". "I am good" he says.

The last and most important one that makes you look in your mail box for a week with high hopes that the cash you REALLY needed is going to come back to you after you know it went missing is the one that delivers it to you safe and sound...because "its what comes naturally"

He is the one to inspire others to do that when given the chance to be human.

I can tell you right now I know the type of people that would do the latter. It is a privilege to have known them. I guarantee you that they would FIX earth and any good grace that came their way would be shared, even to their detriment. Wisely and without causing the world to collapse because they dont stop at "People would die they are so sucky, there is no way to do what comes naturally".

I know the type to fight. Not by bringing war and conflict but WARRIORS none the less. The Alexanders (defenders of humanity) that scare us with their dreams of something better that we are too fearful of to accept...yet still dreams we ask for when the dreams are just nice and pretty. Not too real or wonderful..."nothing that requires risk or sacrifice, just a nice wet day dream before we HAVE to wake up".

I am sorry. If we are not ready then we are only WAITING to be shown what ready is. If its a useless case then just kill us off already and avoid this disgrace. This is all a lie at that point. Like a monkey with lipstick forced to perform for kids in a circus VS a monkey in his jungle.

The fact that these people in the story come from our world and somehow THEY are ready for it means we all are. They are not special. People who still think some of us are more special than others have never met a truly awesome person in their life. To those disbelievers there are no titans

Like I said I know the type to risk paradise and everything wonderful in life just to give the rest of us fools a chance at it.

Its a shame that the author didnt make one of them the ones to decide how miserable the world will be if they have a say in it.

edit on 10 1 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>